Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2017 4:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wait, that was it? Lol. The final word of the series...is "shit" XD

Idk how to feel about this end.
Jan 29, 2017 5:35 PM
Jan 2017
On the page where he says "Shit", his head seems to be a bit glitchy. As if they're still in a virtual world. If they are, maybe thats why he said shit? Because he realized he's still stuck in a virtual world.
Jan 29, 2017 7:39 PM

Mar 2015
lol that was the worst ending to a manga I've ever seen. No closure whatsoever, leave us hanging with questions, and this chapter is just vaguely vague.

Feb 17, 2017 12:31 PM
Apr 2016
Leaving us hanging with questions is not that bad, i think, and this manga was good.
Sep 15, 2017 10:20 AM

Jan 2014
yeah, the father made the world believe that they got back to reality when in fact they have been trapped inside this virtual world for years and programmed it to appear as normal as possible, though it seems that dragon either got visible or broke free into the system. its the sign of trouble XD. whether he said "shit" due to the realization of being in the virtual world or due to this new trouble, i dont know, it could be both.

or maybe they are still in til world because ichi decided not to uninstall the world cause he doesnt have the heart to uninstall his father and his little sister too so he programmed this world to look ordinary to fool everyone (or maybe that had just been the result of the fathers sacrifice), therefore i say that he said "shit" due to this "trouble" that seemed to have appeared in the program.

but this might be just me reading too much into things XD
guulaashSep 15, 2017 11:10 AM
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Jan 2, 2019 4:29 AM
Oct 2014
I think Guulaash is right. That's why it took 13 days for everything to go back to normal, the father and little sis (AI) were trying to make things look normal.
Or at least, that's what I think xD
Oct 17, 2019 10:09 PM

Aug 2013
I thought the conclusion was adequate. Just a little to "realistic" for me. Wish we could have been spoiled with the mom recovering or our nii-sun finding a piko-like GF...
Apr 2, 2021 8:01 AM

May 2020
What a series. I enjoyed it a lot. The ending's not actually that bad. True, it leaves with quite a few questions but this ending seems in line with what the series has been so far. 7/10.
Oct 13, 2023 6:14 PM
Oct 2021
Yes, this is exactly what I wanted, 'more'

Seeing that I'm reading this in 2023, I know that there is in fact more and I'll definitely be reading😁.

There is that one female character we never got to see, I'm hoping the mangaka will delve more into her in the new series.

Besides a few bumps along the way, this far exceeded my expectations. It's no masterpiece but it's a great and solid piece of art.

I would've also lov d to delve more into the psyche of the main villains Leo and Sasumata. Not knowing their actual emotions made parts of the story difficult to grasp and digest as being good. Also, the Gleam company is one that I find difficult to understand, the involvement in the current present timeline was quite minute. What company doesn't keep enough tabs on a military project? Might be saying a whole lot of nothing and might need to reread to get the full picture but I really enjoyed the series. Finished it in one day and now I'm off to see the adaptation. Solid 8/10 this one.

I will be following the sequel that got announced it his August, I'm eager to know where the story will go from now. After 6 years, the author has had a lot of time to perfect his craft, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and head for it. See some of you there.

Peace ✌🏿🕊️
Oct 23, 2023 8:01 PM
Mar 2011
Reply to Stark700
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wait, that was it? Lol. The final word of the series...is "shit" XD

Idk how to feel about this end.
@Stark700

So my interpretation (btw Idc if it makes sense I like it anyway.) is: the person who said boss was older Leon and the “boss” was Taichirou (Ichi). Together these 2 created a new “Planet” but this planet was closer to “Birdcage” possibly using similar if not the same code. Keep in mind there were 6 confirmed black bird Ai outside of Sasumata. Shiro uninstall 3, one of them being Pico. Ichi Ai only took out 2 and absorbed the 3rd. Which could “wake up at anytime” which is where the “shit” came from.

Another theoryI’m still processing involves is why Ichi and Leon became their avatars in the end and how did the program delete if Ichi never accepted yes?🤔

More topics from this board

Poll: » Good Night World Chapter 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2017

5 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Oct 13, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Good Night World Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2017

3 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Oct 13, 2023 5:41 PM

Poll: » Good Night World Chapter 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2017

3 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Oct 13, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Good Night World Chapter 48 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2017

3 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Oct 13, 2023 5:24 PM

Poll: » Good Night World Chapter 47 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2017

3 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Oct 13, 2023 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.