Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2016 3:07 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice to see that they actually are being dame dame. More importantly, nice to see that the dame milkans are actually interacting with G4 and Henritte's gang again.
Dec 14, 2016 12:04 AM

Mar 2012
one hell of a return to form, holy shit that was obscenely good. milky holmes is back!
Dec 23, 2016 7:37 AM

Sep 2015
RIP rat.

Lol the reason why Milky Holmes shocked by the lighting which resulted in unable to use their toys in season 1 so on was because of Kokoro-chan=.=

Arty(Moriarty's grandchild) finally make her move in the movie, despite many of her cameo in previous seasons. the Reichenbach Falls, famous place for Moriarty and Sherlock. Very cool plot to revive the dead Moriarty and went back in time to kill Sherlock in Reichenbach Falls. The most hilarious part when Moriarty with 180 IQ called Kokoro-chan stupid because there is no such thing as 19,000,xxxxxx IQ.

I'm so sure that the twins will appear in this movie, even the famous singer from last season. What amazed me was the dimension/time distortion didn't really fix itself, like disappeared buildings are being rebuild and Perry from the past in the present time.

As always, Milky Holmes series one of my favourite.
valvravetruthDec 23, 2016 8:03 AM
Dec 23, 2016 5:13 PM
Aug 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the movie!! Super funny, a return to form, with a nice message at the end too~

AND SO MUCH SCREENSHOT MATERIAL. Loved it, absolutely loved it.

Dec 24, 2016 7:52 PM

Feb 2013
Yaaaas! That's it, a true return to dame-dame form!

This completely revitalized my Milky Holmes folder.
Dec 27, 2016 6:29 PM

May 2016
finally after so long time T^T i miss my kokoro-chan iu na routine

-sheryl is the best, also needs more of crazy cordelia and even crazier cordelia xD
-it's always funny how kokoro-chan keeps adding zeroes everytime she mention her IQ lmao
-finally mori arty plans comes to surface
-loves every bit of it but the lack of animation towards the ending is bugging me
okiPotemkinDec 27, 2016 6:38 PM
Dec 27, 2016 9:34 PM

Sep 2015
So many continuity nods! I'm actually kind of glad they made the Feathers useful and made cameos of the idols because as much as people hate them (I myself prefer to forget that TD ever existed), they are still part of the franchise.
Jan 6, 2017 3:36 AM

Mar 2012
Yes!!!!!

This is the Milky Holmes i really love before, this is what i really wanted.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Jan 6, 2017 3:49 PM

Jun 2009
Question:
Jan 16, 2017 2:31 PM

Sep 2013
Dame Dame is back and it's the mori arty plot line, Kokoro and G4 also in top form :)
Nice development for henriette, twenty and stone river, poor rat XD

The new villain trio and the fights were cool but needed to be longer and one more big one at the end :(

Rise and Fall 8/10

aphirst said:
Question:

Season 2 at the beginning of the pig god fight, mori makes them open a pot and takes one of the evil toys sealed in it.
Jan 17, 2017 6:52 AM

Jun 2009
ichii_1 said:
Season 2 at the beginning of the pig god fight, mori makes them open a pot and takes one of the evil toys sealed in it.

Thanks a lot! I was racking my brains and couldn't remember. Maybe it's time for a rewatch?
Mar 26, 2017 10:20 AM

Oct 2012
Wow this was absolutely amazing!
We got references and cameos from all prior iterations, from the original, Dai 2, Futari and even a bit of TD! I think a huge factor to my enjoyment of this movie stems from how attached I've grown to Milky Holmes, the PTE, and to a lesser extent, Feathers and Marine.

It was awesome too how they connected events from the previous series to parts in the movie. They referenced a good deal of events from the prequels which made me feel really nostalgic, they even referenced things from Alternative, much to my surprise.
What I absolutely loved was that they gave an explanation to the original lightning that struck MH in episode 1 of the original. Kokoro literally used that floating piece of the past to defend against a lightning strike, which is how MH got shocked at the beginning! Man I love little things like that.

I'd love to see another iteration, don't know how great the odds are but the fact that this came out recently makes me hopeful
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Aug 10, 2017 8:46 PM

Mar 2016
Man, Rat got raked through the coals in this movie. He was even just a shadow in that flashback. Holy shit.
May 22, 2018 8:59 AM

Aug 2013
Nice to see the original crazy Milky Holmes back
Feb 19, 2019 5:17 AM

Mar 2017
What a great movie! They upped the spastic nature even more, used the comedy we all know and love, and had some great action as well! It seems like they used enough running gags to fill 100 episodes, but I loved every single instance. Loving it!
Aug 24, 2019 1:01 PM
Aug 2014
gust11 said:
Wow this was absolutely amazing!
We got references and cameos from all prior iterations, from the original, Dai 2, Futari and even a bit of TD!

Not just those.
This is even a direct sequel to Alternative, because of Moran, who was the main culprit of Alternative.

This movie made literally every animated Milkyy Holmes canon.
Nov 25, 2021 10:20 AM

Feb 2020
Back to the random AD/HD crap. What a waste.

And again, almost zero screen time for Alice and Kazumi. I really like those two characters and it was sad how they were buried after Futari.

Alternative, Futari and Kageki were so much better than this. I know a lot of people who disagree with me, but I don't care. I just don't like this inane and cringe nonsense.

Well, at least Arséne was here. She's always so sexy and fascinating character. Kamaboko was also cute and funny like always ~nya!

More topics from this board

» Where can i watch it?

Umbreon20 - Nov 4, 2022

0 by Umbreon20 »»
Nov 4, 2022 7:44 AM

» CM

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

3 by tsubasalover »»
Dec 17, 2015 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.