Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 30, 2016 12:31 AM

Oct 2016
I've been searching for a good anime for a day now, which is long in my opinion.
I keep stumbling across unfinished, rushed and disappointing series which thankfully I research about before watching (But it's still very, very tiring to search through multiple threads, forums, recommendation sites and so on).

I've finally found something which looks alright, despite the HORRIBLE and I repeat, HORRIBLE title. I haven't seen any reviews on it so instead of wasting another 30 or so minutes looking through useless forums I decided to make my own.

Should I watch it? Was it interesting? Long?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2016 12:40 AM

Jun 2015
It's less than 20% of the whole story...
Oct 30, 2016 12:46 AM

Jan 2010
Moved from Anime Discussion

Um...I remember the show ending on a cliffhanger, and the most I remember from the show is that it was more violent and dramatic than what I expected from a show that reeks of ham and cheese, at least from the title. I recall it being an interesting watch to say the least, but that was based on the low expectations I had going in. You could do a lot worse, and it's a fine watch if you're currently in a drought of shows to watch, but if not, there's probably other things you could check out.
Oct 30, 2016 12:50 AM

Jun 2015
kamisama751 said:
BRB-kun said:
It's less than 20% of the whole story...

Don't tell me you are being serious here...

Well yeah. The anime is a very small part of the overall story, that it might as well be just an introduction.
Oct 30, 2016 1:03 AM

Mar 2016
I found it good at first, but the ending confused me . Probably have to read the source material .
Oct 30, 2016 2:09 AM

Oct 2016
Shocked said:

Um...I remember the show ending on a cliffhanger, and the most I remember from the show is that it was more violent and dramatic than what I expected from a show that reeks of ham and cheese, at least from the title. I recall it being an interesting watch to say the least, but that was based on the low expectations I had going in. You could do a lot worse, and it's a fine watch if you're currently in a drought of shows to watch, but if not, there's probably other things you could check out.

Things I should check out? Like what?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2016 2:15 AM

Jan 2010
Adriannne said:
Shocked said:

Looking at the titles you enjoyed, perhaps things like No Game No life, Overlord, One Punch Man and Hellsing Ultimate would be titles you'd like.
Oct 30, 2016 2:26 AM

Oct 2016
Shocked said:
Adriannne said:

Looking at the titles you enjoyed, perhaps things like No Game No life, Overlord, One Punch Man and Hellsing Ultimate would be titles you'd like.

Hm, alright. Though I have watched half of the animes you've suggested, whilst checking the rest out, I've come across something I've been planning to watch for a while. I guess I'll settle with that, thanks.

More topics from this board

» Legend of the Legendary Heroes next season? ( 1 2 )

TheWitcher - May 19, 2012

72 by Hartm12 »»
May 14, 7:17 AM

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.