Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2016 12:40 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So that was it?

Being forever and ever? Lol. For one thing, I was hoping for something more crazy.
Aug 31, 2016 12:48 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Hey it's over~
Those last few chapters took way too long

As far as the ending goes though... well this quite evidentially got axed unfortunately. Pretty anticlimatic, not that I was expecting anything else
Aug 31, 2016 1:16 PM
Mar 2016
Thats last page tho,

VIRGIN VIRGIN

Most interesting page in the entire chapter
Aug 31, 2016 3:02 PM

Feb 2015
That was pathetic. Total OreImo ending right there.
Aug 31, 2016 4:53 PM
Sep 2012
Kind of lame and anticlimactic but still nice.
Sep 1, 2016 8:36 AM
Sep 2016
I don't know how to feel about that ending honestly. On one hand I absolutely hated it. I was expecting a more KnJ type ending with the two ending up together (and maybe even showing a sex scene). But no, we got some watered-down crap about them being platonic soulmates instead, forever virgin and never touching each other or anyone else. And while that's beautiful in it's own right, it's just not what I expected after all that buildup. They were totally obsessed with each other, completely in love, and now they're going to throw that all away because it's "taboo"? It just doesn't seem like the true ending to this series.

But...

On the other hand, the sentimental side of me is taking over and I'm starting to see the good in the ending and its meaning. Like I said above they are platonic soulmates. Meaning they will love each other forever, but, never taint that love with sexual contact. They'll stay together until they die, trying their best to be normal siblings. And while that plan seems doomed to fail, what with how /much/ they love and lust for each other, it's still somewhat romantic and sickly sweet. Like they're trying to protect each other from their own respective lust. They don't want to make a mistake and do something they might regret, become estranged, get found out, humiliated, shunned, ridiculed. They want their relationship to stay intact forever, even if that means putting their lustful feelings aside and trying to be "normal" (if there is such a thing).

Idk, those are my thoughts on this whole fiasco. I don't know what to think or feel at this point. On one hand it's "lame and anticlimactic" (thanks otakukid), and on the other it's an inspiring message about self-sacrifice and doing what's right to protect the ones you love.
Sep 1, 2016 8:56 AM
Nov 2015
Yautja said:
That was pathetic. Total OreImo ending right there.

another wincest story being censored(Oreimo at least we have a Momentary Chance encounter)
Sep 1, 2016 8:56 AM
Nov 2015
BloodyCunt said:
I don't know how to feel about that ending honestly. On one hand I absolutely hated it. I was expecting a more KnJ type ending with the two ending up together (and maybe even showing a sex scene). But no, we got some watered-down crap about them being platonic soulmates instead, forever virgin and never touching each other or anyone else. And while that's beautiful in it's own right, it's just not what I expected after all that buildup. They were totally obsessed with each other, completely in love, and now they're going to throw that all away because it's "taboo"? It just doesn't seem like the true ending to this series.

But...

On the other hand, the sentimental side of me is taking over and I'm starting to see the good in the ending and its meaning. Like I said above they are platonic soulmates. Meaning they will love each other forever, but, never taint that love with sexual contact. They'll stay together until they die, trying their best to be normal siblings. And while that plan seems doomed to fail, what with how /much/ they love and lust for each other, it's still somewhat romantic and sickly sweet. Like they're trying to protect each other from their own respective lust. They don't want to make a mistake and do something they might regret, become estranged, get found out, humiliated, shunned, ridiculed. They want their relationship to stay intact forever, even if that means putting their lustful feelings aside and trying to be "normal" (if there is such a thing).

Idk, those are my thoughts on this whole fiasco. I don't know what to think or feel at this point. On one hand it's "lame and anticlimactic" (thanks otakukid), and on the other it's an inspiring message about self-sacrifice and doing what's right to protect the ones you love.

Maybe we get a ''After Story'' Like in Oreimo
Sep 1, 2016 9:01 AM
Nov 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Hey it's over~
Those last few chapters took way too long

As far as the ending goes though... well this quite evidentially got axed unfortunately. Pretty anticlimatic, not that I was expecting anything else

Onii-chan control have lucky,Imouto Loveru and Rikka have been canceled
Sep 2, 2016 4:07 AM

Nov 2014
That's some damn joke. I had such high hopes for this manga and it ended like this.
Sep 3, 2016 7:13 PM

Mar 2013
Somewhat humorous journey. Truly Insane characters. They 1up each other constantly somehow in their insanity.

Meh ending as expected. Every manga I finish seems to have the shittiest endings imaginable. Embarrassing that people for years would try to hype manga as being an equivalent or even "superior" to anime. While it's true anime often has shitty endings as well, that's usually due to source content not being done. It's inexcusable though for the source content itself to be ambiguous or lackluster in ending..

OreiImo has a good ending. Only the anime at the very last second propagates some bs due to self censorship. This though had no need for censorship, and could have ended however the mangaka wanted. Not really buying the @HaXX excuse of cancellation, albeit that may have happened (but it's largely irrelevant), since a shit end is shitty regardless, and there were plenty of chapters at the end to wrap it up better (hell even a simple kiss at the end with a Kiss x Kiss ending sign would have been 1000x better, and the "Cancellation" wouldn't have prevented that..)

For now though i'll keep it at a 7/10, since i didnt expect a good ending and it was more about the journey. Later may downgrade it to a 6/10.
Sep 28, 2016 9:47 AM
Nov 2015
SlickDragon said:
Somewhat humorous journey. Truly Insane characters. They 1up each other constantly somehow in their insanity.

Meh ending as expected. Every manga I finish seems to have the shittiest endings imaginable. Embarrassing that people for years would try to hype manga as being an equivalent or even "superior" to anime. While it's true anime often has shitty endings as well, that's usually due to source content not being done. It's inexcusable though for the source content itself to be ambiguous or lackluster in ending..

OreiImo has a good ending. Only the anime at the very last second propagates some bs due to self censorship. This though had no need for censorship, and could have ended however the mangaka wanted. Not really buying the @HaXX excuse of cancellation, albeit that may have happened (but it's largely irrelevant), since a shit end is shitty regardless, and there were plenty of chapters at the end to wrap it up better (hell even a simple kiss at the end with a Kiss x Kiss ending sign would have been 1000x better, and the "Cancellation" wouldn't have prevented that..)

For now though i'll keep it at a 7/10, since i didnt expect a good ending and it was more about the journey. Later may downgrade it to a 6/10.

Kiss x sis they are only step sister
Sep 28, 2016 4:43 PM

Mar 2013
kirinonakano said:

Kiss x sis they are only step sister

I understand that. I didn't mention Kiss x Sis at all. I was referencing the final page, that had a massive VIRGIN VIRGIN crap spelled out. A 'better' ending, one of a billion possibilities, would have even been a simple KISS KISS spelled out, with them kissing eachother.
Dec 3, 2017 3:29 PM

Jul 2014
The ending was gay. Don't whitewash it people. We all wanted the siblings to fuck each til the break of dawn.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jan 22, 2018 12:16 AM
Jan 2018
Starting when the guy who wants to die, thats when it went south hill. Everything just became crap up until that point. Still a great read though.
Oct 6, 2018 3:22 AM

Sep 2014
Ehh.. That was.. Underwhelming to say the least. Was expecting more crazy than normal but I guess it's fine

- 5/10 -
Apr 28, 2019 1:18 PM

Dec 2009
That was fucking horrible... What a waste.

Old Notes:

waalex11Sep 18, 2023 8:06 PM
Nov 4, 2023 7:53 PM
Sep 2023
this series is very good despite the loli theme to it & lots of nudity both loli & non. but I do love how the mac tries to scheme out her plans only to fail spectacularly.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oniichan☆Control Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2016

1 by XiferVP »»
Oct 6, 2018 3:18 AM

Poll: » Oniichan☆Control Chapter 29 Discussion

XiferVP - Oct 6, 2018

0 by XiferVP »»
Oct 6, 2018 3:12 AM

Poll: » Oniichan☆Control Chapter 28 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2016

4 by XiferVP »»
Oct 6, 2018 2:27 AM

Poll: » Oniichan☆Control Chapter 27 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Oct 30, 2015

3 by XiferVP »»
Oct 6, 2018 1:07 AM

Poll: » Oniichan☆Control Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2015

4 by XiferVP »»
Oct 6, 2018 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.