Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2016 7:29 AM

Sep 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wheww, after one year and a month of waiting.
Didn't know Sakurako is so caring to Hanako. - So cute.

Which reminds me. Didn't this got adapted in S3? Or i just got some deja vu
Aug 18, 2016 2:48 AM
Jul 2018
malikkkk27_ said:

Has it really been a year. Glad this got update. X')

Hmm.... I don't remember watching this in anime. Probably you're mistaken or I missed this part. This is after all from the different manga.
Aug 18, 2016 2:51 AM

Sep 2014
alinet86 said:
malikkkk27_ said:

Hmm.... I don't remember watching this in anime. Probably you're mistaken or I missed this part. This is after all from the different manga.

Hahah maybe maybe we but well at least the chapter is update till now xD
Aug 18, 2016 5:42 AM
Jul 2018
malikkkk27_ said:
alinet86 said:

Yep. Hope it will get regular update. I really love this manga and Yuru-yuri. But I be honest Sakurako is the 2nd character that I dislike. The 1st is Chinatsu. But really like this manga since it's expand the Yuru-Yuri character/story. Hanako is cute but she look a little to mature for me and I prefer Mari and Kaede more.
Aug 18, 2016 7:08 AM

Sep 2014
alinet86 said:
malikkkk27_ said:

Yep. Hope it will get regular update. I really love this manga and Yuru-yuri. But I be honest Sakurako is the 2nd character that I dislike. The 1st is Chinatsu. But really like this manga since it's expand the Yuru-Yuri character/story. Hanako is cute but she look a little to mature for me and I prefer Mari and Kaede more.

Hope too, one year is really a longggg wait. Yesss, Chinatsu <- too much fantasy on Yui and destroying Akari's main character presence in Season 1 and 2, nonetheless Akari got more screen time now.
Well, Hanako is really mature even with her young age, the way she talk and her behavior. Ahh I definetly like Mari with her kinda almost expressionless face.
Aug 19, 2016 12:09 AM
Jul 2018
malikkkk27_ said:
alinet86 said:

Hope too, one year is really a longggg wait. Yesss, Chinatsu <- too much fantasy on Yui and destroying Akari's main character presence in Season 1 and 2, nonetheless Akari got more screen time now.
Well, Hanako is really mature even with her young age, the way she talk and her behavior. Ahh I definetly like Mari with her kinda almost expressionless face.

Ahahaha.... Akari the forgotten/disappearing main character. She didn't get much presence because of her trait X)

With Sakurako as her big sister how can she stay like Mari or Kaeda. But if I were to choose Kaeda. I kinda like her innocence. That it, I'm so re-watching this anime tonight. Kinda forgotten about the anime already. Perfect chance to spend my weekend. :)
Aug 19, 2016 12:49 AM

Sep 2014
alinet86 said:
malikkkk27_ said:

Ahahaha.... Akari the forgotten/disappearing main character. She didn't get much presence because of her trait X)

With Sakurako as her big sister how can she stay like Mari or Kaeda. But if I were to choose Kaeda. I kinda like her innocence. That it, I'm so re-watching this anime tonight. Kinda forgotten about the anime already. Perfect chance to spend my weekend. :)

True, that Sakurako still act like a spoiled child. Hahaha well too much of cuteness from Yuru Yuri x)
Aug 19, 2016 5:16 AM
Jul 2018
malikkkk27_ said:
alinet86 said:

True, that Sakurako still act like a spoiled child. Hahaha well too much of cuteness from Yuru Yuri x)

I can't believe we already off topic from the thread purpose but still we did talk about the Oomuro family so I guess that okay, right. Well hate to do this but maybe we could talk some more later but for now I guess we end this at here. I enjoy exchanging this with you until next time then. Adieu. “(`(エ)´)ノ
Aug 19, 2016 6:30 AM

Sep 2014
alinet86 said:
malikkkk27_ said:

I can't believe we already off topic from the thread purpose but still we did talk about the Oomuro family so I guess that okay, right. Well hate to do this but maybe we could talk some more later but for now I guess we end this at here. I enjoy exchanging this with you until next time then. Adieu. “(`(エ)´)ノ

Hahaha yeahh it should be fine. Haha alrightt then glad to talk with, aite see ya soon then. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Sep 22, 2016 6:43 PM

Jun 2014
I missed best girl Sakurako. Spoiled, but so cute!
Mar 27, 2017 2:11 PM

Aug 2010
Any information about Chapter 38?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ohmuro Family Chapter 18 Discussion

rederoin - Jul 18, 2013

1 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Nadeshiko's secret girlfriend

viMAL - Jul 21, 2012

15 by GenoMC »»
Aug 4, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » Oomuro-ke Chapter 52 Discussion

Miporin - Jul 10, 2020

1 by Spicelit »»
Jun 17, 2021 5:24 PM

Poll: » Oomuro-ke Chapter 49 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

1 by Miporin »»
May 27, 2018 9:06 AM

Poll: » Oomuro-ke Chapter 46 Discussion

Miporin - May 27, 2018

0 by Miporin »»
May 27, 2018 8:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.