Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 12, 2016 6:10 AM

Nov 2014
Feaor said:
Cause the main girl has a natural ahegao face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Toasty_One said:
Main girl looks hot af and has a resting ahegao face.

Haha, that's it.

I was wondering what it was that made her look so different.
aikaflipFeb 8, 2016 4:59 PM
Jan 12, 2016 9:07 AM

Feb 2008
aikaflip said:
Feaor said:
Cause the main girl has a natural ahegao face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Toasty_One said:
Main girl looks hot af and has a resting ahegao face.

Haha, that's it.

You do realize the second girl is Hinagiku from Hayate the Combat Butler, right?
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Jan 12, 2016 10:56 AM

Nov 2014
Machiavellism said:
aikaflip said:
Haha, that's it.

You do realize the second girl is Hinagiku from Hayate the Combat Butler, right?

She was one of the examples I found when I image searched "ahegao face." Their eyes are similar. That's why I posted her next to Hotaru.
Jan 12, 2016 1:51 PM

Aug 2014
Don't think it's hype, just liked by a lot of people cause it's fun, Ayana Taketatsu is a great actress and it really shows with these high energy eccentric characters. And the character designs kill me, I never laughed so hard just watching someone pour coffee.
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Jan 12, 2016 9:40 PM

Jul 2014
Because rinnegan XD
Jan 14, 2016 12:54 AM

Apr 2009
Dagashi is really much better than Shomin Sample
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Jan 14, 2016 6:04 AM
Sep 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
LoneWizard said:
Because reasons...At least 2 reasons...

That was the first, here is the second

http://imgur.com/nvEV171

You sir made my day
Jan 14, 2016 9:48 AM
May 2015
It is not hyped, many dark shiity anime are there, those are hyped.
Jan 14, 2016 7:41 PM
Oct 2012
Abhay_Namboodiri said:
You sir made my day

And you have validated my crappy paint skills :-)
Jan 21, 2016 2:23 AM
Jul 2015
TheBroenheim said:
Because OPM showed us that hope is not lost for comedy anime nowadays.

Eh, comedy has never been dead. Just never gets recognized.

There is great comedy like D-frag. And after the 2 episodes, this really reminds me of D-frag. Especially Hotaru, she could fit in with the D-frag girls nonsense perfectly.
Jan 21, 2016 3:55 AM

Apr 2015
I am trying so hard to get into this one... literally fell asleep last night on the 2nd episode. Just not feeling it.
Jan 21, 2016 3:58 AM

Jan 2016
And what's wrong with that? Why do people think that something they don't like does not deserve to be liked by others.
Jan 21, 2016 4:23 AM

Aug 2015
Rafein said:
TheBroenheim said:

There is great comedy like D-frag. And after the 2 episodes, this really reminds me of D-frag. Especially Hotaru, she could fit in with the D-frag girls nonsense perfectly.

I know. D-Frag! is in my favourites.

About comedy anime being dead, most comedy anime we get are actually SOL s with underlying romances that may or may not get resolved at the end of the season/series. To have a comedy anime with none of the cliched plotlines, which does not need to rely on it's underlying plot to draw laughs, but does so by using jokes and gags, is not really that common. D-frag! is one of them, along with OPM.
You've done nothing but spout meaningless prattle. - Yukino Yukinoshita.
Jan 21, 2016 1:57 PM

Aug 2013
TheBroenheim said:

I hate OPM (ok hate is maybe too much, but I think it was much beyond average), pointless, not funny series. But I love Dagashi Kashi.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 21, 2016 2:23 PM

Nov 2008
You don't see anime with full on batshit insane main characters often, besides, Hotaru is hot and Saya is cute. Winter is also dismal this year with mostly shorts being good and GATE and this being good for full length anime.

Jan 22, 2016 1:10 AM

Sep 2013
SHIDARE HOTARU..
Jan 22, 2016 1:50 AM
Oct 2015
TheBroenheim said:
Rafein said:

I know. D-Frag! is in my favourites.

About comedy anime being dead, most comedy anime we get are actually SOL s with underlying romances that may or may not get resolved at the end of the season/series. To have a comedy anime with none of the cliched plotlines, which does not need to rely on it's underlying plot to draw laughs, but does so by using jokes and gags, is not really that common. D-frag! is one of them, along with OPM.
Have you watched this season's KonoSuba? It parodies RPG-themed story just like OPM parodied superhero shows. The second episode was especially hilarious.
Jan 28, 2016 7:41 PM
Jan 2013
heuheuehuehue, from 7.8 at ep 1 to 7.2 at ep 3

gud

gud

Did people already woke up to the fact that Saya is clearly best girl and Hotaru is just some cray cray chick?
gone bai bai
Jan 29, 2016 5:03 AM

May 2009
Mkim said:
heuheuehuehue, from 7.8 at ep 1 to 7.2 at ep 3

gud

gud

Did people already woke up to the fact that Saya is clearly best girl and Hotaru is just some cray cray chick?

Saya is boring as fuck, Hotaru drives this series.
Also, who gives a shit about mal rating?
Jan 29, 2016 8:32 AM
Jan 2013
bastek66 said:
HERESY, YOU'RE A HETERETIC YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIIIGHTENOOOW

The score just a sign of how people hyped this right at the beggining mostly cause of Hotaru looks. I ain't sayin it's good that the score is lowering, I'm sayin it's good people are realizing what the series is actually about... Not Hotaru looks
gone bai bai
Jan 29, 2016 11:03 AM

May 2009
Mkim said:
bastek66 said:

The score just a sign of how people hyped this right at the beggining mostly cause of Hotaru looks. I ain't sayin it's good that the score is lowering, I'm sayin it's good people are realizing what the series is actually about... Not Hotaru looks

Only hype was fanarts and doujins, which are still produced in enourmous numbers, series was never hyped on Mal.
And Saya is just another boring doormat loser like Onodera, just additionally here is violent bitch due to her complexes.
Jan 29, 2016 11:10 AM
Jan 2013
bastek66 said:
Mkim said:

Only hype was fanarts and doujins, which are still produced in enourmous numbers, series was never hyped on Mal.
And Saya is just another boring doormat loser like Onodera, just additionally here is violent bitch due to her complexes.
What's the word I'm looking for then?
gone bai bai
Jan 29, 2016 12:10 PM

May 2009
Mkim said:

I have no idea what are you looking for.
Jan 29, 2016 12:10 PM

Jun 2013
Because doujins.
Jan 29, 2016 12:27 PM
Jan 2013
bastek66 said:
Mkim said:

People saw the Key Visuals and PVs, went total "Cheesus look at that chick, she heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet" and after ep 1 the high votes started coming cause of that, score that already lost .60 on the score after 3-4 weeks (which is a goddamn lot on the 7s scores)

In mi words, Hotaru caused Dagashi Kashi to be hyped ere, but If this wasn't hype, there must be another, more correct term for this.

no, Saya is byootiful, sheddap, you have no soul, pls
gone bai bai
Jan 29, 2016 1:52 PM

May 2009
Mkim said:
People saw the Key Visuals and PVs, went total "Cheesus look at that chick, she heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet" and after ep 1 the high votes started coming cause of that, score that already lost .60 on the score after 3-4 weeks (which is a goddamn lot on the 7s scores)

In mi words, Hotaru caused Dagashi Kashi to be hyped ere, but If this wasn't hype, there must be another, more correct term for this.[/quote]
The fuck are you talking about? People were hyped only due to fanarts and doujins. Not even here. Mostly on /a/ and on sadpanda.
Who fucking cares about mal rating? It's not a quality indicator at all.
Hotaru is still best part of the show.
Jan 29, 2016 2:24 PM
Jan 2013
bastek66 said:
Mkim said:

In mi words, Hotaru caused Dagashi Kashi to be hyped ere, but If this wasn't hype, there must be another, more correct term for this.

The fuck are you talking about? People were hyped only due to fanarts and doujins. Not even here. Mostly on /a/ and on sadpanda.
Who fucking cares about mal rating? It's not a quality indicator at all.
Hotaru is still best part of the show.
*woahtakeiteasyman.png*

People've seen Hotaru design and went drooling over her, it's on the other threads on this same series board.
I never used MAL ratings to indicate this series quality, I used it to show that there was hype.
Well, ya, she's the one that makes things move... But Saya is the best girl .^.

If by any means you believe I'm misusing the term "hype", you can refer to another word or expression and elaborate. If it sounds right then I'll correct miself.
gone bai bai
Feb 4, 2016 7:47 AM
Nov 2015
I havent really heard any hype from this show. I found it through funimation youtube channel and thought hotaru was cute. enough reason for me to watch it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who's the best girl of Dagashi Kashi? ( 1 2 )

-Senpai- - Feb 21, 2016

50 by MeguSae38 »»
Aug 22, 12:14 AM

» A third season

HLegend - Apr 19, 2022

7 by Nishin123 »»
Aug 21, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Dagashi Kashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2016

173 by Doutei-kun »»
Mar 24, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Dagashi Kashi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

99 by Doutei-kun »»
Mar 24, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Dagashi Kashi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

106 by Doutei-kun »»
Mar 24, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.