Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2015 10:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow crazy episode.

The assimilation stuff and aerial combat got intense.
Seriously though, shit got real and more real with that cliffhanger. I just hope it won't leave a big question mark for the pilots and what they're fighting for in the finale.
Dec 18, 2015 1:49 PM

Mar 2008
Festum dump in the sea~

I think the way they turned on each other is a bit rushed but let's hope for a nice finish next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2015 8:01 PM

Jul 2009
There so much happening at the same time, just 25 minutes isn't enough to show everything but it's interesting to watch.

So many death flags, damn, it's hard to say who will stand in the end, it seems Kazuki and Soushi won't will get out of this mess after the last episode.

'' And stop looking at my butt'' Oh lmao, don't ask for the impossible Rina...
Dec 18, 2015 9:10 PM

Mar 2013
So much feels for this episode, R.I.P Emery and the Esperantos
Dec 18, 2015 9:59 PM

Sep 2011
Mixed feelings, I cant let that kazuki thing slide, that was some serious deus ex machina bullshit, everything else with the plot and side characters was great but that kazuki shit left a bad taste in my mouth

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 18, 2015 11:00 PM

Jun 2011
JizzyHitler said:
Mixed feelings, I cant let that kazuki thing slide, that was some serious deus ex machina bullshit, everything else with the plot and side characters was great but that kazuki shit left a bad taste in my mouth

Him spending the finale in a test tube wouldn't do well for the show because of his MC status.

But yeah, dat animation, dat action. Budget well spent. Looking forward to the final episode.

And my man Sui getting dat ass after the big battle.
AhegyaoDec 18, 2015 11:09 PM
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Dec 18, 2015 11:06 PM

Jun 2013
only one episode left
Dec 18, 2015 11:32 PM

May 2010
what can they do in one more ep? O:
soushi recorded the talk right before the final battle.
rina lol.
the gigantic squid and the festum circle the others had a rough time beating, soushi and kazuki ended in seconds :D
sui's eyes bleeding freaked me out. sui O:
i'm afraid of another cliffhanger ending...
Dec 21, 2015 8:14 PM

Dec 2008
My prediction of how all of this will end:
Dec 22, 2015 5:57 AM

Sep 2015
Things got really intense at the end. Legit chills. Damn, I'm gonna miss this show.
What would I give for this show to be featured in a Super Robot Wars game. Soushi's triple ring attack was amazing.
« Allow me to be careless, as I don't have the need to not be » – Aizen Sousuke
For aspiring fiction authors and creative artists: AceFiction.com
Dec 22, 2015 6:02 PM
Apr 2014
Hannah_Ana said:
My prediction of how all of this will end:

Seriously though, I don't see them wrapping up the story with this last episode. It's not as if the festum invasion ends with that "final" battel. And we still have whatever plans Hester was supposed to have left hanging.
Dec 27, 2016 3:28 AM

Dec 2012
Ai.

Soushi and Kazuki hitting each other about the bad news regarding Hiroto and Akira.

Seri. Mai. :(

Soushi left the message. We have arrived at the future.

Dat coming of age ceremony. They're all grown up now. *wipes tears*

Dat Orihime and Seri parting.

Rina: And stop looking at my butt.

*Sui looks away then gazes back at that booty*

Sui: S-Sorry.

Rina: After we win, you can look as much as you want.

Me: BONER THRUSTERS ACTIVATE!

Ai oppai.

Rina wiggling that booty in Sui's face.

DAT ENDING!

Awesome b-day episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

33 by DmonHiro »»
May 5, 2021 3:49 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2015

42 by Tsarko »»
Jun 28, 2019 1:42 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

16 by Rob »»
Dec 27, 2016 2:45 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2015

15 by Rob »»
Dec 27, 2016 2:07 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2015

14 by Rob »»
Dec 27, 2016 1:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.