Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 6, 2015 10:21 PM
Sep 2014
hasegawa-ayaka said:
straggy said:
God, Mage's song was SO embarrassing lmao. He's definitely best boy though. I appreciate how he's true to his nature, but also has that bad boy vibe of "is a jerk to everyone but the one he loves, who he's hella sweet on". Seeing him blush was worth it too...

Shiki really creeps me out though, so I'm really not looking forward to next week. He's such a fucking weirdo.

SAME. And I have a soft spot for boys who blush. Shiki is probably my least favourite guy among them.
---
By the way, I can confirm that those bad(?) guys are kind of speaking Cantonese. At least the old guy does. He says, "who are you really...." at the end. But I can't figure out what the other guys are saying. It sounds like gibberish.
---
ultimateperson said:

DAMN LMAO
But Shiki blushes the most...lmao
Nov 7, 2015 6:08 AM

Mar 2013
Kanohane said:
hasegawa-ayaka said:

SAME. And I have a soft spot for boys who blush. Shiki is probably my least favourite guy among them.

Blushing is all about context. Shiki blushes all the time because he's a creep that's getting turned on by weird shit in his head. Mage is a tough guy you don't expect to blush that got flustered by the girl. Flustered blushing >>>>>> creepyass "I want to see her suffer" blushing.
Nov 7, 2015 6:23 AM

May 2014
He really snaped
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Nov 7, 2015 8:37 AM
Oct 2015
straggy said:
Kanohane said:

Blushing is all about context. Shiki blushes all the time because he's a creep that's getting turned on by weird shit in his head. Mage is a tough guy you don't expect to blush that got flustered by the girl. Flustered blushing >>>>>> creepyass "I want to see her suffer" blushing.
Weird how I prefer Shiki's blushing...lol Talking about the devil, I'm really looking foward for the next episode...
liatop99Jan 11, 2016 9:10 PM
Nov 7, 2015 9:11 AM

May 2014
That blush
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Nov 7, 2015 12:30 PM

Sep 2011
Aw, I guess this is my favourite episode so far. Didn't think I would like that tough guy, but eventually he became my favourite guy of the series this episode :) And that blush, his wet hair and how he cared about her. Also, he didn't force her to anything. At least not like the others. I like the creepy guy and the blond gentleman as well, though. But I would definitely like to see more of this guy. And I like it how her brother or Rem couldn't /didn't save her. It makes me really angry sometimes when the heroine gets saved in one episode or if conflicts or problems get solved too early or easily.

I was happy when her pendant broke, but now she got that dumb ring. I would like to see how she would manage without such a thing. Well, really good episode and I'm curious what will happen next :D
Nov 8, 2015 10:43 AM

Jun 2009
I was waiting for his episode since they showed him in the trailer.
And dang it, he's my favorite for sure now. I liked his song too. And he's cute and hot.

Ritsuka looked nice in that dress. It's a nice change from that school uniform.
I like pancakes.
Nov 9, 2015 12:51 AM

Jul 2009
Mage's episode! He is so cute and hot! I really liked this episode.
Nov 9, 2015 2:56 AM

May 2014
/Jumps ship.

Mage ftw!
Nov 9, 2015 10:56 AM

May 2009
Mage is cool but his song made me laugh so hard XD
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Nov 9, 2015 1:48 PM

Jun 2008
Lol Mage's song XD
Nov 10, 2015 5:53 AM
Jul 2015
So one more episode and we'll have Ritsuka's allotted time with the creepy one. I'm still getting the feeling she's destined to end up with Rem no matter what - I don't think the show is going to go down the pseudo-incest route, or even with the one guy that hasn't completely treated her terribly, Mage. If they can just make it plausible and not forced, I'll be fine with it.
Nov 10, 2015 9:24 AM
Oct 2015
Poor Ritsuka...
Nov 10, 2015 2:00 PM

Nov 2012
I'm surprised so many people like Mage, the entire time I thought he had borderline rapist tendencies of forcing her to do things against her will. Though his song was pretty cool.

Then again I'm out of my element since I have a feeling as a male I enjoy this anime for different reasons than most, I pretty much watch this anime due to it being the only anime musical I've ever seen and I really liked Ritsuka at the start....though lately she's been acting a bit dimwitted.
Jaywalker.
Nov 11, 2015 10:58 AM
Jul 2015
DmonHiro said:
Rem, the cold, calculating one: actually passionate and holding back his emotions.
Urie, the charming ladies man: actually a lying, manipulative snake.
Lindo, the protective older brother: actually obsessive and a possible threat to Ritsuka.
Mage, the macho, arrogant bastard: actually the most straight forward and so far the nicest and most innocent. Only one to actually try winning Ritsuka over.
The dog was supposed to fill the cute little brother role: actually might be the most dangerous.

So far... this show surprises.

Right on the mark. This show has actually defied some character archetypes, which is really cool. I'm very curious on how the plot is going to develop from here.
Nov 13, 2015 6:37 PM
Oct 2015
I did a facepalm when she ran out into the middle of the battle between her brother and Mage. God I hate stupid characters like her. I'm betting she is the grimoire in a human form and does not know it.
Nov 13, 2015 8:07 PM
Jan 2013
Karmafan56 said:
I did a facepalm when she ran out into the middle of the battle between her brother and Mage. God I hate stupid characters like her. I'm betting she is the grimoire in a human form and does not know it.

Well you thinking that she must be a book........

Oh well,considering how the dudes still think she is lying,this lol worthy show keeps my attention

Nov 13, 2015 9:46 PM

Oct 2014
I started to laugh when Mage's theme started. Well, this show is full of surprises and keeps me going for more reasons that most of some animes that i've dropped.

Loved the fact he really devoured some souls, instead of "I''ll reserve myself only for you, even it means spending days hungry" cliché.

PolarKoala said:
DmonHiro said:
Rem, the cold, calculating one: actually passionate and holding back his emotions.
Urie, the charming ladies man: actually a lying, manipulative snake.
Lindo, the protective older brother: actually obsessive and a possible threat to Ritsuka.
Mage, the macho, arrogant bastard: actually the most straight forward and so far the nicest and most innocent. Only one to actually try winning Ritsuka over.
The dog was supposed to fill the cute little brother role: actually might be the most dangerous.

So far... this show surprises.

Right on the mark. This show has actually defied some character archetypes, which is really cool. I'm very curious on how the plot is going to develop from here.

Totally.
Nov 20, 2015 1:20 PM

Jun 2015
THAT SONG, WTF. MAGE IS GREAT. :'D
I laughed so hard.

I still think that choice of seyiuu for Lindo is poor, but oh well. At least the episode was fun and the art is pretty.

I can't take this anime even a little bit seriously.
Nov 23, 2015 12:04 AM

Jan 2014
Mage blushing awww :3
Onii-san is a vampire then, kewl :)
Nov 29, 2015 5:42 PM

Jul 2014
Damn, Mage is so hot. I love this kind of "tough" characters that are actual jerks: they are my style, yup.
And that song. Woah, amazing.
This episode was awesome, my favourite one so far.
ohshinigamiNov 29, 2015 5:46 PM
Dec 18, 2015 4:09 AM
Nov 2013
Wow i surprisingly liked this episode a lot, it was good and hot lol.
Mage was funny and awesome also his song was good too
Well i think i liked this episode because of that exact scene where Mage blushed like an idiot ;)
Jan 2, 2016 3:27 AM

Nov 2012
jfc everyone in this show is an idiot
rem still seems like the most likeable though, even if ritsuka is only a "pawn" to him.
Dec 8, 2016 7:02 PM

Mar 2016
I hate Lindo so much i hope he's bad and the devils are good
Jun 11, 2017 11:48 AM

Dec 2016
Rem is still a gentleman as ever! Rem is the only guy which didn't go that far like the other devils did :) Ritsuka should trust him more.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 18, 2017 5:02 PM

May 2013
I started this anime bc I saw a smol snippet of Mage blushing and thought this was gon be some sort of cute ass anime. Boy, was I wrong. But this scene in particular is cute ass so all is well lmfao xD I like how Mage got flustered. Aaahhhh~ I like him :D when he's not being too evil haha

YiKES, creepy Shiki is next? lol. He's a total sadist XD
Sep 30, 2019 8:24 PM

Mar 2014
Am I the only one that thought the portals Mage used were basically gargantas from Bleach?

I liked how they actually went to China for Mage's "date". And it's really freaky how they can rewrite reality whenever they snap their fingers.
Mar 5, 2021 6:44 AM

Jan 2021
WAHHH!!! THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT MAGE!!!!!! XD

he just kicks down the door and abducts her lmaoo

omg i love him. but his song is the stupidest thing ever.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Dude ( 1 2 )

genesic123 - Oct 24, 2015

73 by Some_Viewer »»
Jun 2, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

72 by Elizabetty »»
Apr 5, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

79 by Kyarrific413 »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:02 AM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

43 by Yuki-san2042 »»
Oct 1, 2021 12:02 PM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2015

64 by Yuki-san2042 »»
Oct 1, 2021 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.