Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2015 4:17 PM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Way worse animation compared to the previous episode. But other than that, they continued on with the arc at the end of the first episode. It seems the main character is getting in on the action now. Overall, a good episode!

Also some bondage and a little bit of Night Shift Nurses-esque action.
SuperNsy345Feb 14, 2015 4:21 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2015 6:10 PM

Jul 2008
Animation has never been a strong point of this series but it made it up with rather nice scenes :)
Feb 14, 2015 7:52 PM

Feb 2013
If it's by Queen Bee, never expect much when it comes to their animation quality.

As for the episode itself, they didn't animate the last part where he lets random guys do her but I guess it was alright.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Apr 16, 2015 8:49 PM
Oct 2013
YEEEEES! It was the sequel of the son Mom! and I could not ask for a better one!

Her name was sakura kyouko?! That's name of character from madoka magica!

Rape of mom by both teacher and son was HOT! Lewd MILF body FTW!

Takuya was a fuckin' BOSS! Bashed the teacher hard and made him retire! MAD props!

The mom totally became his bitch and he killed the teacher's baby with that womb hosing, the sick bastard!

Dat sex talk over the phone XD

Happy end, Takuya got her pregnant. So much YES! the mom says they can't have sex until after the birth but I reckon they can still have preggo sex.

Too bad for his dad though XD
Rotten kids... You work your life out! And they become a baby killer, violent rapist of your own wife and bashed some other guy too!
User-sanOct 21, 2023 4:01 AM
Apr 17, 2015 1:00 PM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 5:25 PM
Apr 18, 2015 3:56 AM

Jul 2009
l hate it when at the end they compare to the manga. no one cares
Apr 22, 2015 3:55 AM

Oct 2009
leetshoe said:
l hate it when at the end they compare to the manga. no one cares

You can just skip that
Jul 21, 2015 7:48 PM
Jun 2015
I'm confused, the mom is pregnant right? Whose child in the womb?

The rapist or the son? And the manga, how the story end? She get a second child lol ?
Jul 21, 2015 8:23 PM

Feb 2015
Moonies said:

The rapist or the son? And the manga, how the story end? She get a second child lol ?

The rapist child of course. She checked if she get pregnant or not and it was positive I assume since the looks on her face. Am I right?
Jul 22, 2015 3:59 AM
Oct 2013
It is not 100% certain whose baby it is. It is probably true that she was pregnant with the teacher's baby, considering a positive pregnancy result from the test is very accurate. The question is whether or not that baby survived till the end. But it is highly likely to be the son's for the following reasons:

1. Shortly after pregnancy, the son hosed her vagina, pressed down hard on her stomach. Also later, he penetrated passed her cervix into her womb (which in real life is never a good thing). The baby could've died from this.

2. During the phone sex, she said he wanted the son's baby and that she got pregnant from him. Unless her head was not working right, she can't be pregnant again if she was still pregnant with the teacher's baby.

3. At the end, they were both very happy and she said it was the son's baby.
Mar 16, 2016 12:06 AM

May 2015
Laws of hentai: whether you're a badass, nice guy, boyfriend, girlfriend, son, daughter, pathetic loser, nice girl, childhood friend, an a**hole, wife or husband your partner will always get stolen... XD
May 1, 2016 4:24 PM

Oct 2015
The sex with the teacher pissed me off.... that fucking NTR feeling. Whole 20 minutes (1 episode) having to stand it was not easy.
And as always, they give me the best sex scenes with the rapist... ****

They could have spent the 20 min with the yandere son and just some minutes with the rape/ntr scenes.... but no... but no... they can't flee from the cliche factor.

TechOtaku-hMay 28, 2016 9:58 PM
Sep 26, 2016 3:29 PM

Aug 2009
better than expected

an okay ending i guess... going to be hilarious when the poor dad finds out (double NTR lol)

7/10 couldve been better but fapped anyway
May 12, 2017 1:28 PM

May 2017
One of the reasons why i can not trust modern day women... sooner or later they will cheat on you.
I already got NTR-ed so I hate NTR to death.

No matter what you do... you will never be "good enough".
And they complain and throw a tantrum if the man cheat on but they can cheat without worry?
I never cheated on my partners and yet...
Jun 25, 2017 7:07 PM
Jun 2017
RandomCritic said:
One of the reasons why i can not trust modern day women... sooner or later they will cheat on you.

And they complain and throw a tantrum if the man cheat on but they can cheat without worry?

Yeah, i know how you feel bro
Jan 14, 2018 2:00 AM

Sep 2012
about at the end she didn't want to let him put D in her pussy cause of pregnancy, i would say to her haven't u heard what experts (doctors) say sex is good for pregnancy (well more like the semen itself does good for pregnancy) only thing u cant do rough sex that's risky, i have known that fact for years new, i even cant remember when i heard it first time

Vi-h said:
The sex with the teacher pissed me off.... that fucking NTR feeling. Whole 20 minutes (1 episode) having to stand it was not easy.
And as always, they give me the best sex scenes with the rapist... ****

They could have spent the 20 min with the yandere son and just some minutes with the rape/ntr scenes.... but no... but no... they can't flee from the cliche factor.

that phone call near end lol

well the part where the teacher was beat up was enjoyable cause at least the son did something
Sugram22Jan 14, 2018 4:06 AM
Jan 14, 2018 2:17 AM
Oct 2013
Sugram22 said:
u forgot to mention all the water son let in her womb with that hose that's one way to end pregnancy its possible in early stage that this water is enough to create abortion

User-san said:
1. Shortly after pregnancy, the son hosed her vagina, pressed down hard on her stomach. Also later, he penetrated passed her cervix into her womb (which in real life is never a good thing). The baby could've died from this.
Forgot it, where?
Jan 14, 2018 4:19 AM

Sep 2012
RandomCritic said:

yea this day its hard to find woman who doesn't cheat, & that's coming from some1 who hasn't been NTR'D

but ofc there are cases where its husband fault that she is cheating, if hes work addict & or doesn't pay attention to her much so she doesn't feel loved anymore, woman in that situation become vulnerable for seduction

u need to get a JAP maid u know the type that serves u awry way (& marry her, & Asian chicks are hot to :D), they are taught to be loyal, well at least in anime :D
Sugram22Jan 14, 2018 4:35 AM
Jan 14, 2018 12:30 PM

May 2017
Sugram22 said:
about at the end she didn't want to let him put D in her pussy cause of pregnancy, i would say to her haven't u heard what experts (doctors) say sex is good for pregnancy (well more like the semen itself does good for pregnancy) only thing u cant do rough sex that's risky, i have known that fact for years new, i even cant remember when i heard it first time

Actually, any kind of sex is risky for the first trimester of pregnancy. Doctors do not recommend sex, at all, when a girl is in her first trimester because it will be harmful for the baby.
Once things has settled down, then sex is allowed, but nto rough as you say.
Jan 14, 2018 1:03 PM

Sep 2012
RandomCritic said:
Sugram22 said:

Actually, any kind of sex is risky for the first trimester of pregnancy. Doctors do not recommend sex, at all, when a girl is in her first trimester because it will be harmful for the baby.
Once things has settled down, then sex is allowed, but nto rough as you say.

u mean when her belly is showing?
well i don't remember that small detail about time stream i just remember that part where they said sex helps that its good for pregnancy, well not sex it self but sperm

it was 2 or 3 years ago maybe 4 when i so the documentary

maybe ur knowledge is bit older then 2-4 years? i mean it mite be bit newer knowledge that u haven't heard off yet
Sugram22Jan 14, 2018 1:13 PM
Jan 14, 2018 1:14 PM

May 2017
@Sugram22

The first trimester (first three months) is the process of start of pregnancy and development of the fetus. It is a very delicate state and anything may cause harm to the fetus and provoke an miscarriage or abortion.

By the seventh trimester, the baby is developed enough for such things but even so there are still risks.
Jan 14, 2018 1:26 PM

Sep 2012
RandomCritic said:
@Sugram22

The first trimester (first three months) is the process of start of pregnancy and development of the fetus. It is a very delicate state and anything may cause harm to the fetus and provoke an miscarriage or abortion.

By the seventh trimester, the baby is developed enough for such things but even so there are still risks.

read this (its only risky if woman already have problems with pregnancy)
some of the articles mentions even a lot of health benefits more then i knew before one or two are about what ever it is safe or not

https://www.buzzfeed.com/carolinekee/how-safe-is-sex-during-your-pregnancy
https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/9-benefits-of-pregnancy-sex.aspx
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/x536429/is-it-safe-to-have-sex-during-pregnancy
http://www.thehealthsite.com/pregnancy/7-reasons-why-having-sex-during-pregnancy-is-great-for-your-health/
Sugram22Jan 14, 2018 11:46 PM
Jan 14, 2018 6:43 PM

May 2017
Sugram22 said:
RandomCritic said:
@Sugram22

some of the articles mentions even a lot of benefits more then i knew before one or two are about what ever it is safe or not

http://www.thehealthsite.com/pregnancy/7-reasons-why-having-sex-during-pregnancy-is-great-for-your-health/

Mate, i am talking about the first 3 months, which is the dangerous period, not the whole pregnancy.
Jan 14, 2018 11:42 PM

Sep 2012
RandomCritic said:
Sugram22 said:

some of the articles mentions even a lot of benefits more then i knew before one or two are about what ever it is safe or not

Mate, i am talking about the first 3 months, which is the dangerous period, not the whole pregnancy.

well u said even then its risky i mean after first 3 months (so i guess i misunderstood), but this information in the articles says otherwise with one exception if a woman already have some problems with pregnancy, that in this case its risky

but okay i got ur point new :)

but even then i would say what i said above to there, cause she said not until baby is born & that means she doesn't know truth about pregnancy & sex, ho it it actually good for pregnancy, that she can do it after 3 months

but i actually have heard that some do it all the time & wont stop cause they are pregnant & nothing happens so maybe this experts that say its risk before 3 months are wrong, specially the ones who's belly don't get big & wont have the symptoms of pregnancy who don't find out that they are pregnant until they go for labor or if by chance they half to to doctor for some reason & it comes there cause of blood tests, women like that exist who wont seem to be pregnant & then one day just give birth, there was documentary about it, when i so it i was like dam when ur wife gets pregnant its surprise, but finding it out when she goes to labor, i cant imagine how big of a surprise this is & how they feel at that point
Sugram22Jan 30, 2018 4:16 AM
Jan 30, 2018 3:41 AM

Sep 2012
Moonies said:

End said:
Moonies said:

The rapist child of course. She checked if she get pregnant or not and it was positive I assume since the looks on her face. Am I right?

lol did u forget what he did?, Son went crazy & killed the baby with water hose ofc without knowing that she is pregnant, he just wanted to clean her from the bastards sperm, clean her inside from it

no way in hell baby can survive that

her face just says the opposite cause son made mom love him so she wouldn't be so happy if it weren't sons baby, second she said its our baby's hole, so she confirmed that its son child

also when son came inside her at phone call part she said i defiantly became pregnant which mean she lost the rapists baby

& the part where She checked if she get pregnant or not and it was positive was before all that & what i said came after so u can be sure its son's child, there are 2meny hints/clues that say that

@User-San Said:
It is not 100% certain whose baby it is. It is probably true that she was pregnant with the teacher's baby, considering a positive pregnancy result from the test is very accurate. The question is whether or not that baby survived till the end. But it is highly likely to be the son's for the following reasons:

2. During the phone sex, she said he wanted the son's baby and that she got pregnant from him. Unless her head was not working right, she can't be pregnant again if she was still pregnant with the teacher's baby.

3. At the end, they were both very happy and she said it was the son's baby.
Sugram22Jan 30, 2018 4:21 AM
Oct 7, 2022 12:22 AM
Oct 2022
Please make more hentai where MC gets revenge like this🔥.
Sep 15, 2023 7:37 AM

Jun 2021
Well, that was Crazy... But like the part where the boy beats the shit out of that ntr guy.

1st story was good. In the 2nd one he should've leaked that guy's toilet photos, he needed to learn a lesson.

Edit: Kinda reminded me of Enbo: taboo charming mother with the last scene father coming back home. Wonder what happened after that in the manga.
OP_RiderSep 16, 2023 1:39 AM
Yandere_@lover

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ana no Oku no Ii Tokoro Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Dec 13, 2014

7 by sirhcnil »»
Sep 26, 2016 2:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.