Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2009 3:55 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think this is actually pretty good especially for Rosetta fans^^ at least we get to see her getting her chance to shine :D Sora who show strong friendship and support for Rosetta is one of the main thing shown here.

It's not just all about Fool and his past which is good although it would be good to see others such as May to have a larger role but oh well :D
Jan 6, 2011 6:34 PM

Oct 2009
Pretty good, it was refreshing to watch how Rosetta has grown and is capable of being a true Kaleido Star.
Feb 17, 2012 11:46 AM

Sep 2011
Rosetta is my 2nd favorite from Kaleido Star after Sora, so I was really happy to see this episode. I really liked that she was chosen to be the new star, that whole concept that Sora really did become a star as it was shown at the beginning and also that Sora saw her new partner in Rosetta for the Legendary Manuever. However I really missed that they didn't show the actual show itself which was a really big mistake. I wanted to see them as partners performing together.
Nonetheless it's still a 10 from me since it was like just another episode from Kaleido Star.
Aug 23, 2013 10:10 PM

Nov 2011
Not bad I guess. I'm not a huge fan of Rosetta but it was definitely cute seeing her in this. On the other hand, Tattoo Kiss is my favorite song from the series so nice to hear that as well along with the ending there.

6/10.
May 3, 2014 6:30 PM
Nov 2010
Leon seems become truly a Kaleido Stage cast as cute one.
Nice episode but I also want to see the actual acrobat as the show.
Dec 1, 2015 9:49 AM

Dec 2012
I'm overjoyed to see more of Kaleido Star. It picked up right at the best spot it left off at. It was a nice touch up on Rosetta's character to get some insight into her feelings about being able to perform with Sora. She's come a long ways as well and her dream and smile have shown it. Also a great touch to add in Fool's backstory. Hard to believe that lecherous, peeping tom of a fool was once a handsome, strapping young prince. I would have preferred if this was longer or 2 episodes.

8/10
Aug 25, 2016 6:39 PM

Aug 2010
I liked this as much as I like the average episode of Kaleido Star, and it was fun seeing Rosetta, but there was some distracting fan-service moments, more than usual. Came with the budget, maybe?
Bum Bum Dum Dum

May 5, 2017 12:10 PM
Sep 2008
Just finished rewatching the whole anime... After 8 years i watched it again.
I luv this anime so.much!! I wish they could have extended the new wings with rosetta and fool cuz his past seem interesting....

I really need a remake for this haha even tho the old animation is way better than some animes from this year hahah
Aug 3, 2023 7:28 PM

May 2020
I liked this OVA, it felt like a normal episode, especially focused on one of my favorite characters from the show, Rosetta,
but the fan-service was too much (ass shots, boob shots, c'mon), KS was always above that cheap trick to attract viewers.
I would have wanted them to develop the story between Fool and the Princess a little more.

8/10 only for Rosetta and the OP song! <3
ManueLink64Aug 3, 2023 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.