Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2014 11:30 PM
Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Every school genre anime/manga will always have a cultural festival, just like this one.

Well, she overheard some conversations from Hajime:

"Why did Chitose pick me?"
Oct 31, 2014 2:46 AM

May 2014
poor Chitose and stupid Hajime

I realy feel sorry for Chitose
Oct 31, 2014 4:52 AM

Jul 2013
Oh boy..
She overheard that conversation. Doubt she'll get violent with him - probably just brush him off when he tries to talk to her or smth.
Oct 31, 2014 5:07 AM

Sep 2014
Like I said before, I hate Hajime's way of thinking.. He really can't analyze their situation..
*sigh*
Oct 31, 2014 8:29 AM

Jul 2010
degapuk said:

XiferVP said:
Like I said before, I hate Hajime's way of thinking.. He really can't analyze their situation..
*sigh*

Why is Hajime the bad guy here? That is a totally natural thing to think in this situation, especially since Hajime doesn't have a whole lot of self-esteem to begin with. Sure, he is attracted to Chitose, that is obvious and has been since very early on. But that doesn't mean he understands why she would be interested in him.

Look at it this way: If this were a normal class (where several of the people in the class were dating others in the class or in other classes/schools, but there were an equal number of people between relationships or who never dated anyone) and Chitose transferred in, would Chitose still have fallen for Hajime? He has to wonder about that. Sure, he gets jealous when she is doing things with other guys. Sure, he thinks she is beautiful. Because she is! She is a great girl. In his mind, though, he is the same, unlovable chump that he was before she moved to town.

I'm sure she will figure out some way to convince him that she didn't just fall for him through process of elimination... there are only three chapters left, after all... :)
zensunniOct 31, 2014 9:16 AM
Oct 31, 2014 2:21 PM
Apr 2014
Nice to see everyone accepting the fact that Yuri's an otaku.
And god, these "Oh I need to grab something but I just happened to hear the guy I like say something bad about me" cliches.
Oct 31, 2014 3:17 PM

Oct 2009
Hajime you fuck. I am bored with his shit already.

you tellin me mangas aint japanese colouring books
Nov 3, 2014 7:47 PM

Oct 2014
zensunni said:
degapuk said:

XiferVP said:
*sigh*

Why is Hajime the bad guy here? That is a totally natural thing to think in this situation, especially since Hajime doesn't have a whole lot of self-esteem to begin with. Sure, he is attracted to Chitose, that is obvious and has been since very early on. But that doesn't mean he understands why she would be interested in him.

Look at it this way: If this were a normal class (where several of the people in the class were dating others in the class or in other classes/schools, but there were an equal number of people between relationships or who never dated anyone) and Chitose transferred in, would Chitose still have fallen for Hajime? He has to wonder about that. Sure, he gets jealous when she is doing things with other guys. Sure, he thinks she is beautiful. Because she is! She is a great girl. In his mind, though, he is the same, unlovable chump that he was before she moved to town.

I'm sure she will figure out some way to convince him that she didn't just fall for him through process of elimination... there are only three chapters left, after all... :)

Agreed, it's surprising how many people hate Hajime. He didn't even insult her, he just doesn't understand why Chitose like him.

BTW screw his friends. One moment I'm liking Souta for being an understanding boyfriend, the next moment him and President Megane tell Hajime to grow up about being reluctant about his feelings for Chitose. Of course he would be reluctant they don't know each other too well. I swear his "friends" are the real assholes.
Nov 4, 2014 11:59 AM
Aug 2013
Damn she overheard :(
Hope they make up
Nov 9, 2014 10:34 AM

May 2009
DaWarudo said:
zensunni said:

Agreed, it's surprising how many people hate Hajime. He didn't even insult her, he just doesn't understand why Chitose like him.

BTW screw his friends. One moment I'm liking Souta for being an understanding boyfriend, the next moment him and President Megane tell Hajime to grow up about being reluctant about his feelings for Chitose. Of course he would be reluctant they don't know each other too well. I swear his "friends" are the real assholes.

Just the way he said that she chose him only because he s single sounds rude. He denies all the feeling she has for him just saying she cared only of having a boyfriend. That's how I interpreted what he said at the end.
Can't wait seeing how she will react.
Jan 5, 2015 8:57 AM

Jan 2013
Yuri revealed the secret, that was good, they're my favorite couple of the mange.

And Hajime just backtracked on his thoughts.. and Chitose heard him...
Jan 1, 2017 1:51 AM

May 2015
I feel like he's just insecure, like can't easily believe the miracle in front of him or something.
Jun 27, 2019 2:38 AM

Nov 2014
Yeay.. the Otaku's couple are back.. SoutaxYuri
that's good for Yuri to finally revealed her secret
Souta's really cares for Yuri, like how he encourages her to be more open despite he feel a bit losing ( i like the way he make an anology with anime's stuff)

As for our main couple, man... that quite make their relationship moved backward..
Hajime's sure tactless one, i can't wait for next chapter to see the resolve they made.
Sep 17, 2022 1:19 PM

Jan 2021
Our secret Otaku came out. Also Hajime, you dumbass
May 26, 2023 4:23 PM

Jun 2011
Yep, your typical male protagonist in a Japanese romance series. For some reason, it's always the girls that have to take the lead in these situation.. Japanese men gotta step up.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2014

20 by ToG25thBaam »»
May 26, 2023 3:49 PM

Poll: » Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2014

17 by ToG25thBaam »»
May 26, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou Chapter 14 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Nov 11, 2014

32 by Hayley2877 »»
Sep 17, 2022 2:00 PM

Poll: » Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou Chapter 13 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Aug 25, 2014

17 by Hayley2877 »»
Sep 17, 2022 1:51 PM

Poll: » Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou Chapter 12 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Aug 20, 2014

14 by Hayley2877 »»
Sep 17, 2022 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.