Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Princess Resurrection
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2009 5:33 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was so hilarious that I don't even care if there's no real ending anymore.
Loved the car, loved the glasses, loved that attitude, loved everything about Flandre. <3

All hail Flan-chan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2011 10:58 PM

Oct 2010
This as bad as people portrayed it to me... yes it has no ending.. so what it was a fun anime = \
huh?
Jun 18, 2011 9:23 PM

Jul 2010
gangsta flan is in the hood, better recognize!!

flan using hime's own weapon against her.

this is probably the most she has ever said at once

well time to watch the DVD special. it was an ok episode, the ending, once agains was messed up.

HawthorneKitty said:

All hail Flan-chan.

there should be a tengen toppa gurren lagann version of this.

May 23, 2014 7:41 PM

Mar 2014
"Fugas everywhere" Episode.
Flandre !! Haven't Thought this yet but You can be amazing sometimes!!
This happened when you didn't read the manual.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2016 8:39 PM
Oct 2015
I was expecting some sort of epic ending, and got Flan-chan being a gangster instead...
I'd say that's much better than a real ending. Best episode by far.

HawthorneKitty said:
All hail Flan-chan.
"'Time' is proof that people have lived. Every person lives the time that has been given to them... that is life." - Erza Scarlet
"You can never win if you're afraid to lose so much that you refuse to put up a fight." - Rika Furude
Sep 12, 2017 7:18 AM

Mar 2016
This show was way more subdued than I was expecting. Not having any kind of ending at all fits this anime perfectly.
May 10, 2018 5:21 AM

Mar 2013
If this episode was in the middle of the series, it would be considered one of the best episodes of the whole show. But because it's right after the closest thing the show has to a climax, it's considered a little disappointing.

This was probably my favorite episode.
May 16, 2018 9:33 AM

Aug 2014
Cool episode. Flan was so cute driving her little car.

Good series with an incomplete ending.
Series gets a 7/10 from me. It was entertaining, it really was. I wish the story was animated to the very end or at the very least with Hiro getting his powers he has in the manga, but that was asking for too much.
Also, I love the designs of the girls in the show, they made it very enjoyable to watch.

Frustrating parts was having to watch and listen to Hiro. He was useless till the very end and his voice got really annoying and of course the incomplete ending. Everything else was satisfactory.
Aug 14, 2018 6:00 PM

Nov 2016
I think this was a very weird placement for this episode. It's not that it wasn't a good episode in terms of being funny but as the closer, it definitely was a disappointment. The characters other than Hiro (of course) was what kept me hooked onto the show. I wasn't looking for a complete ending but the previous episode felt like the actual ending. I'm not sure if I'll ever bother to pick up the manga since I can't stand Hiro one bit but I enjoyed my time with the anime.
Dec 12, 2018 8:19 AM
Jan 2017
After the 1st 3 episodes of this anime I thought this would turn out like Rosario+Vampire where they're fighting a new species of monster each episode. Overall the anime was alright, had some pretty good action scenes and all. but I Hiro and his sister are by far 2 of the most boring useless characters in anime, far to bland and boring.
Hime truly steals the show and kept me watching just to see her fight with such a calm demeanor.
In short I'd give this an 8/10
Aug 19, 2019 7:32 PM

Jul 2013
I really like this anime, the artstyle, the voice acting, the light hearted tune. I think if they continued this anime now, things like the art style and tone might change as they did in the new OVA's The anime is much different from the manga, but this is one of my favourite animes.
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 6, 2020 11:07 AM

May 2012
An additional episode as the previous one was pretty much the end of this chapter at least as while this anime has a really impressive episode pacing it doesn't have that same aspect with story pacing as in these 25 episodes we barely scratched the story's surface of the whole Royal family battle Royal for the throne.

But well in general it wasn't a bad anime either as it was quite enjoyable to watch and especially binge it as the episode pacing was as good as it was of this series.

So all in all not a bad anime but story wise not really much development.
Jun 18, 2022 11:05 PM
Jul 2021
This was the second best episode of the entire show, so what if the ending is left open, what ending? We all knew half way through that this show would end up with an open final episode, the show was subpar, it had some very good ideas but fumble it through out the entire run of the show.
Anyway I have a question that I'll probably never get it answered, in the high seas, where I sail, this show has 26 episodes and not 25, what gives? The 26th one is a OVA? Or what?
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Mar 28, 1:16 PM

Jun 2010
Flandre was so damn cute and funny when she got picked up by her head the first time or when she freaked out or moving her arms around. ROFL

Angry/cool Flandre is hilarious!

Her in that car is just too much, way too cute to be legal! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA It was all because the screw?! LOL I saw that thing when she was painting the walls but didn't think much of it because I never remember seeing it in all the way.

I love how her brother gave them a manual and saved the day.. He seems to be another cool sib. With a mermaid loli no less.

But why was he waiting there in the water next to a nuke plant?

The little girl on the tv show looks like a human version of the little sis.

I'm going to miss this series and it girls. As well as it's unique style.

Ep: 10/10
Series/season: 9.5/10

James_xenoMar 28, 1:21 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 24 Discussion

supermegasonic - Jun 18, 2011

8 by James_xeno »»
Mar 28, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 18 Discussion

supermegasonic - Jun 17, 2011

6 by James_xeno »»
Feb 14, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 16 Discussion

kisami - Dec 26, 2008

9 by TechOtaku »»
Dec 3, 2023 7:43 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 11 Discussion

supermegasonic - Jun 16, 2011

2 by TechOtaku »»
Dec 2, 2023 12:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 13 Discussion

supermegasonic - Jun 16, 2011

8 by wildhood »»
May 6, 2023 6:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.