Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2009 10:16 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man, Medaka is sooooo awesome. Great chapter.
Sep 6, 2009 12:34 AM

May 2008
Faust721 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man, Medaka is sooooo awesome. Great chapter.
Yeah Medaka is Awesome! seriously and all the material that she equipped were Cool!
Sep 6, 2009 1:02 AM

Sep 2007
I can't like this chapter (false manipulation... I have voted "loved it".)
Why we can leave a chance to the others members ?
Yes... We know Medaka is powerful, she have the" all-time god mode" cheat but please...
Leave some others things for...the others ? :/
Sep 6, 2009 1:20 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm,

I like the Translator words.."Okay now I'm getting a little annoyed" greatest words from the chapter, i laughed, my sympathy for you CxC..

Nothing new to discovered..it's all about Medaka all high and mighty and invincible..

But i still like Medaka's figure fan service, that's all

It's an OK

And where does the Romance goes???
Sep 6, 2009 1:58 AM
Jul 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
I can't like this chapter (false manipulation... I have voted "loved it".)
Why we can leave a chance to the others members ?
Yes... We know Medaka is powerful, she have the" all-time god mode" cheat but please...
Leave some others things for...the others ? :/

i thought we were gonna get a chance to see the other three do something.... oh well.

shiranui is awesome :)
Sep 6, 2009 5:55 AM

Apr 2008
Medaka: "Nice going me!" lol
Sep 6, 2009 7:13 AM

Aug 2009
I lol'ed when she was on top of that bike and rode away with it XD
Sep 6, 2009 8:55 AM

May 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
Leave some others things for...the others ?

Although I loved this chapter since Medaka was beyond awesome, I really hoped that she would've at least let Zenkichi take care of his person. She's got an outstanding student council. Let them show what they're made of.

Back to Medaka, her Wolverine impression and riding off on that bike were my favorite moments. Also, the "oh it's just the president" reactions among the students were hilarious.
Sep 6, 2009 3:43 PM
Jan 2009
As awesome as Medaka is, I wanted to see the Student Council fight. Not just her beat them all...hope the next chapter...if the Enforcers decide to strike again, Medaka won't be intervening as much.

But what I did love was the fact whenever the other student saw her, they're all, wth?, but when they figure that it's the student council president they get all smiley and not confused in the slightest.

Kind of half and half with me on this chapter. But I still like this manga. :D
Sep 6, 2009 4:11 PM

Dec 2008
lol, not what I really expected, but it was okay (Instead of having Medaka do what we all know she could, I was kinda hoping for the the others to do so). Curious as to what the enforcers would do next though.
Sep 6, 2009 11:10 PM

Aug 2008
Okay... That was beyond belief!!! Man that was unbelievable... Total crap for me... That was so Mary Sue-ish... Yed it was amazing she was able to save all her StuCo. members by herself... But WHAT THE FUCKING GOD HAPPENED!!!? (sorry for the words btw...) What she did is quite unreasonable... We're not reading a Fantasy/supernatural manga... We're reading a school life manga!!! Yeh She has super pwers, but this is too much... Her super insane bike racing... Her insane running, her vision to fall over high jump mats, her wolverine like jump to save Akune... They were insane yet possible for Medaka.... But what annoyed me the most is Onigase's lie... Why she lied to her Chief huh? Why she saved the StuCo. from their doom? I can't just get it... That's bulls--- The art was kewl... But this is getting unreasonably lame... I hope next chappie is better

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2009 3:04 AM

May 2009
Medaka being badass as usual.

But I was pretty letdown by this chapter. I thought it could have been a lot better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2009 8:49 AM

Jul 2008
everyone calm down it's all NORMAL =D

hmm i was hoping to see the other members in action but guess not yet? i hope
Sep 12, 2009 5:13 AM

May 2009
ClearSinz said:
everyone calm down it's all NORMAL =D

hmm i was hoping to see the other members in action but guess not yet? i hope

Yeah so was I
I thought the 3 of them would fight help but it was a good chapter
Feb 19, 2010 1:30 PM

Apr 2008
A little to unreal for my liking...but still enjoyable.
Sep 22, 2015 6:21 AM

Aug 2014
lol at how everyone is just acting "Oh it's the President...then it's normal" lmao

Seems like Medaka made it in time though ^^ Funniest one was definitely the guy assassinating Akune, his face when Medaka took the book was just priceless.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.