Rebirth

Episodes: Unknown
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Jan 5, 2020 to ?
Premiered: Winter 2020
Broadcast: Wednesdays at 01:00 (JST)
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: LIDENFILMS
Source: Card game
Genres: GameGame, Slice of LifeSlice of Life, ComedyComedy
Duration: 3 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Score: 5.341 (scored by 510510 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Feb 11, 2020
war0blade (All reviews)
So, I had watched 6 episodes of this show so far without realizing that this was supposed to be a promotional short for an upcoming TCG to be released some time next month. And here I thought it was a simple comedy slice-of-life show which just happened to include a card game as a device for people to have a good time and some fun. So I had no idea that this was supposed to be promoting this new card game I've never heard of called "Rebirth" and I was just enjoying the anime for its slapstick humour and comedic tropes. The show itself actually read more
May 2, 2020
MonarqueCeleste (All reviews)
This is not a groundbreaking show. In fact it isn't even a show. When I saw the first episode I thought it was just mindless anime I'll play in the background which it is in some way. Just 3 minutes of moe. Nothing much to say.

I only knew it was an add by reading comments if not I would have seen it as another slice of life aimed at kids which i'm fond of when I try to relax. So cute characters, generally with a character archetype personality doing silly things. In that case playing a card game.

I think it's fun and it's not read more