Edit Anime Information

Episodes: Unknown
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Apr 5, 2018 to ?
Premiered: Spring 2018
Broadcast: Thursdays at 18:25 (JST)
Producers: TV Tokyo, Dentsu
Licensors: None found, add some
Source: Game
Duration: 24 min.
Rating: PG - Children

Score: 7.161 (scored by 676 users)

Jul 31, 2018
MetaThPr4h (All reviews)
Just as a reminder, Aikatsu Friends, as the rest of Aikatsu entries, is stand-alone and you can start with this one without worries, which considering the length of the others can be a great idea if you want to see if this anime is for you in order to try out the others as well.

In Aikatsu Friends we follow Aine, a cheerful and kind girl who can quickly make friends with anyone to terrifying levels. One day she meets Mio, a very popular girl from the idol division of their school and they quickly connect, the story focuses in their idol activities together as friends, read more
Jul 28, 2018
StarmiyaParfait (All reviews)
As an Aikatsu fan, I've never absolutely hated a season/series, but this does it. Everything is so terrible. They wanted to improve the Yume and Laura relationship since people complained, but they made it a million times worse. On top of that, they took out the classroom scenes, which is a staple in this series and was needed especially since Aine, the MC, was new to being an idol (never wanted to be one in the first place). We need to see her at school so we can see her improve, just like the previous Aikatsu MCs.

Sound: Okay, so they completely got rid of read more
Aug 20, 2018
stormyx729 (All reviews)
My expectations for Aikatsu Friends! was way too high. Aikatsu Stars! was great and I just couldn't wait for the next series.

Then we have Aikatsu Friends!

I was way too hyped for this series, I regretted it. First episode was okay, that was because we were first introduced to the new dressing room (I thought that was cool) and our brand new protagonist, Aine.

I liked the art, the character designs weren't that bad except, they decided to throw in rainbow hair colours that matched their idol type. For example, Aine (cute-type): pink, Mio (cool-type): blue, Maika (sexy-type): purple and so on. The only characters that contradict read more