Dec 23, 2022
You know what. This OVA isn't that bad. They removed all the unnecessary demon plot stuff and focused on what they do best: "Slice of Life mixed with Hentai."
Unlike the previous episodes, this one is somewhat creative in the absurd situations they end up in and in its high level of horniness.
Like almost every situation in this, OVA is fueled by horniness, and it rarely lets up, so prepare for the BIG THIRST.
1. Music is forgettable; I didn't remember a single soundtrack that stood out.
2. Many of the sexual situations are ABSOLUTELY stupid. For example, getting mad at Basarchi; yes, I'm
still calling him that for seeing you half-naked or getting "stuck" while climbing over an object because your crouch touched it and apparently, the pleasure of having your crouch touch something is too much.
3. It's too damn short; this OVA is as long as a standard anime episode and doesn't add to the story.
4. Half the cast is gone, and there's no explanation as to where they are, which doesn't make sense, especially since Zest is technically one of Basarchi's "servants," so wouldn't having her near him in case she enters a sexual panic attack be smart?
5. Best mode Basarchi is not present 0/10.
1. The "Lil Pervert Loli Succubus" Maria is back! And she's back to her usual shenanigans. This episode is good because of Maria. I doubt it would be even half as good if she weren't in it.
2. The humour attempts to make a comeback in this episode, and it's a mixed bag. The comedy outside of the expected sexual scenes is decent. Although it's very Japanese, you must understand and appreciate Japanese humour to enjoy it.
3. As mentioned above, the Slice of Life elements have returned, making this OVA much more enjoyable because of all the ridiculous situations they find themselves in.
4. This might be one of the most creative episodes in the series. The situations and locations vary significantly for its short run time.
If you watched the first or second season, this episode would pose like icing on top of the cake. This cake icing tastes good but isn't necessary to the plot as there is no plot, so if you miss it, you're not going to miss much.
The OVA is just a slice of life mixed with crazy fan service and repeats all the troupes we have already seen within this series.
What did you think of this review?