Edit Anime Information

Broadcast: Unknown
Producers: Media Factory
Studios: Gonzo
Source: Game
Duration: 25 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Jul 17, 2007
jet2r0cks (All reviews)
Truth be told, for the first times I’ve watched it I wasn’t able to fully appreciate it. I’m glad I decided to re-watch Gate Keepers once again, because it’s definitely worth it.

The plot of Gate Keepers can be compared to old school anime, probably because the story is set in the 1960s. The only difference is that Gate Keepers has the feel of contemporary anime – it’s set in the 60s, but it doesn’t really seem like it is. It’s really exciting and fun to watch. Some historical references were actually incorporated into the story, such as the moon landing, the world expo and maybe read more
Apr 11, 2019
DamianV8501 (All reviews)
For buying all the DVD's on a whim since Rightstuf had seven volumes for only $2, I am genuinely surprised by how great this show is. I really enjoyed this a lot.

As for the story it has comedic moments sprinkled throughout each episode and I feel like they generally mix very well with the situations at hand. There's also a decent amount of actually incredible scenes that look fantastic and have great sound design; I love the sound of when they open a gate to use their abilities and then scream "GATE OPEN!" and even though it's essentially the same thing every time it feels read more
Jan 24, 2016
akshayrao (All reviews)
I seen my first anime gate keepers this anime is a good anime this anime has every thing that makes you happy. This is based on story of high school student of 1960 who joins A .E.G.I.S to save world from invaders .

Characters

Shun -: this is one of main and best Character . He is most super character .Shun father is dead and he is angry because he brakes his promise . He is Ruriko first love . He is strong gatekeeper in anime he fights as warrior.

ruriko - she is hot and my loving character. She read more