Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2013 4:05 AM

Jun 2008
The ending reminded me to much of Endemyion. Large battles at different fronts. Only one not in the battle was Accel. This arc brought the series down.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Sep 30, 2013 4:51 AM

Aug 2012
*pretends this arc didn't exist*

9/10

where's my Index III?! :((
I can hardly wait to see Itsuwa go berserk. ~_~
Sep 30, 2013 5:42 AM

Aug 2009
Genix said:
Amarrez said:
- The timeline makes sense. If we're going by the Raildex timeline then all this happens on the same day as Touma and Misaka's fake date during the side stories. It's retarded and retconning as fuck.
- How did Kuroko and Misaka survive the descent? In Index teleportation conserves momentum, you don’t just appear in some new spot with no physics involved
- Why does an airline company have a mech?
- Why did they put two middle school girls in charge of the mech?
- Why are STUDY’s robots so weak they can be beaten by school students armed with riot shields and what look like big metal brooms? Why don’t they have guns?
- Why didn’t Misaka just use that cool speedster trick to apprehend the STUDY leader when he was attempting to hold her hostage earlier?
- Why is Yomikawa fine with kids going out to fight the dark side of Academy City? It goes against her character entirely.
- How could Kuroko and Misaka talk in space?

Eh, I agreed your points. As for the last one, lest just say ANYONE can talk is space in fiction. TO be air, they weren't quite in space either. As for the descent thing, there's probably ways to explain it in-universe I guess. In Endymion it gets worse anyway... But then Magic defies logic, so not quite the same I guess? Meh.

I liked the Endymion nod. Retconned epic tower FTW!

No they cant.How about air concentration,the huge difference in altitude,temperature and other stuff?
The only ways to explain the reentry scene is being a a Saint,like Kanzaki did once in the novels and once in the movie,probably being a Valkyrie since they are the Saint equivalent of Norse mythology in-universe,being Accelerator although the lack of oxygen is a problem,or being #2 Level 5 Kakine Teitoku.
Misaka and Kuroko 10000% lack any ability that would be able to save them.
madsin92 said:
Actually I've read some theories saying that this happens during/just after angel fall arc; so the people themselves aren't aware of the face-swaps. Since this is told from Railgun chararcters' pov, they would be erm intact lol.
I'm guessing that while this whole arc is happening, you have Accel meeting LO and Touma going back to school after his usual adventures.
As for the filler arc, they should have adapted more canon material/manga material, like the Daihasesai arc and at the end announced Index III XD It's been long enough! Stop milking it already!
Also, the last episode was actually fun and all the friendship moments were sweet but it does feel hollow seeing how I don't particularly care about Febli blah blah and Misaka and a few other characters were being rather OOC. I mean, I don't think Misaka ever tells Kuroko about the sisters and putting her friends in danger just doesn't sit well with me. This arc will do well with Railgun only folks and I guess that's what they were targeting..
The only thing that'll make up for having to go through this filler arc week after week is Index III. Come ON.
What happens in Angel Fall isnt a problem.
No during the whole arc till the end of the fight, Accelerator never met LO and Touma left the city at 28/8.

They should have done the Liberal arts city arc.The Daihasesai arc isnt even finished yet.
albertrojas said:

You know I could actually ignore the timeline,just like I did with Kongou,and try to enjoy this arc as a spin off but the timeline is the least of my problems with this arc.

I'm telling you there were no inconsistencies aside from Kongou's earlier introduction. Check this calendar I tell ya!
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/images/7/7d/A_Certain_Unified_Calendar.pngAnd like I am telling you the timeline isnt my biggest problem.
ssjokgSep 30, 2013 5:48 AM
Sep 30, 2013 5:49 AM

Oct 2009
ssjokg said:
What happens in Angel Fall isnt a problem.
No during the whole arc till the end of the fight, Accelerator never met LO and Touma left the city at 28/8.

They should have done the Liberal arts city arc.The Daihasesai arc isnt even finished yet.

Ah I see :/ Yeah they should have done Liberal Arts City arc (don't tge four of them mention it in the end of this episode?), how much do they want to stretch this story? That's what it looks like to me, more seasons = more sales I guess. I'm sure there are diehard Railgun fans who love these middle schoolers and care not for the plot. Oops that came out meaner than I meant it XD
Sep 30, 2013 5:51 AM

Oct 2009
sbyrstall said:
The ending reminded me to much of Endemyion. Large battles at different fronts. Only one not in the battle was Accel. This arc brought the series down.

The only thing that makes the railgun filler better than endymion is the lack of random new characters singing and fusing into one person, as creepy as that sounds...
Sep 30, 2013 5:52 AM

May 2011
spammed opening. no more ideas for ost LOLOL this show deserves an 8. for some reasons, sister's arc wasnt that great for me. it did make use of its flawless animation and graphical methods affordable by its budget, and also epic battles, the first half of the show is severely marked down by development of plot and characterisation, and it juz does not excite me enough. second half is in fact better in characterisation than 1st half IMO.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Sep 30, 2013 5:54 AM

Aug 2009
madsin92 said:
sbyrstall said:

The only thing that makes the railgun filler better than endymion is the lack of random new characters singing and fusing into one person, as creepy as that sounds...

No no Endymion lacked char development.Silent party lacked char development and making sense in-universe...so automatically Endymion>Silent party.
grayrebornnhy said:
second half is in fact better in characterisation than 1st half IMO.

^
And this here is the reason why JC makes up shitty fillers that ruin the chars.
Sep 30, 2013 6:01 AM

May 2011
future gazer at the end is juz beautiful though.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Sep 30, 2013 6:03 AM

Sep 2013
gosh, finally they subbed episode 24 into vietnamese @_@
tommorow i will watch at it and join yours debate about the whole Railgun series XD
Sep 30, 2013 6:13 AM

Jun 2008
ssjokg said:
madsin92 said:
sbyrstall said:

No no Endymion lacked char development.Silent party lacked char development and making sense in-universe...so automatically Endymion>Silent party.

I'll give you that part. What I should have said (and I was tired at the time when I wrote this) was that the ending was nothing more the enemy putting together a large contingent of battlers (in this case controlled bots) and different areas and then everyone comes together at these points to take them all down. Happened in Endemiyon and epi. 24. Only difference is Accelerator wasn't involved. Instead they gotthe 4th, #5 involved. LOL
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Sep 30, 2013 8:42 AM

Nov 2010
Wow this was such grand finale!
Animated like the Index Movie
Sep 30, 2013 9:10 AM

Jul 2011
The whole medley of Railgun openings was so glorious that I couldn't fully concentrate on what happened during this finale, but an overblown fight scene seems like the way to go. I was so disappointed when only my railgun and Grow Slowly didn't appear argh.
the irreplaceable one existed there~

Sep 30, 2013 9:22 AM

Nov 2009
Well, this arc was pretty bad, but Misaka punching that mecha's head into a missile gets points from me, that was some TTGL shit.
Sep 30, 2013 10:18 AM

Jun 2013
Gundam?! what'cha doing here? epic fights
Sep 30, 2013 10:33 AM

Aug 2011
I finally got around to watch the final and it was a good closure for this filler arc. The filler itself was okey, but nothing special to be honest and isn't the thing I really enjoy either. But to be frankly, this filler arc doesn't even come near the sister arc and I'm just glad I just actually got to sit through this somehow.

The episode has several songs played during the episode and I was quite happy to see one of Fripside's song that I loved from the other Railgun season. Mixed with mecha and POWER OF LOVE (Lol) this arc came to a closure. Mehh

Overall the first arc was 9/10 and this arc was more like a 4 or 5/10. So for the season overall it will be 7/10 for me.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/446dc71d9f1b04dadca22874789c14b3/tumblr_mty3e4ENY81rqfeglo1_500.png
Sep 30, 2013 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Simply put, my favorite episode
Sep 30, 2013 10:49 AM

Jul 2009
Tyrel said:
This arc ruined it for me :. 10/10 for Sister arc and 4/10 for this one.

8/10 Overall

This!

Was enjoyable until I saw the level 0s hitting powered suits with bats like hitting a teddy bear and the scientists arc.
Sep 30, 2013 11:32 AM

Jun 2010
as bad as this arc can be, this ep is one of my fav in the series...man they put 4 song in it...including level 5 which i loved so much ><
sister arc 9/10
silent party arc 6/10

8/8
Sep 30, 2013 1:59 PM
Dec 2012
I'm happy that silent party arc is over but sad at the same time cause this was the last episode.
Sisters arc was awesome tho.

8/10 overall
Sep 30, 2013 2:19 PM

Mar 2012
Wow, that was a brutal finale. Almost SAO tier. The only good thing about it was Kongo.

6/10. A bit better than the first season.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Sep 30, 2013 6:56 PM

Jun 2013
Regarding the space scene, forget talking and breathing. You would basically freeze to death instantly if in direct exposure to the atmosphere, I don't mean slow, I mean within a second. Plus you would probably also die of cancer due to direct exposure to atmospheric radiation with literally no protection, that might take a little longer.

Also I don't see how Misaka asking her friends for help is any development when she already got over working by herself when she asked, well lets face it pleaded with Touma to help her.

And I can't even agree with this viewpoint in the first place. Sure I am fine with Misaka asking Kuroko for help, she is a level 4 teleporter. But honestly Saten and Uihara realistically would be hindrances in 99 percent of situations. Yes its a nice sentiment they want to help, but I honestly think Misaka's viewpoint is more correct, not to involve those type of individuals.

And lol at the swimming pool scene it does look like the blond girl is swimming topless based on that one still shot.
Sep 30, 2013 7:09 PM

May 2012
Quite a lovely ending and as it was an open ending so they could easily make a third season which I would ow so enjoy! Quite a nice anime in general, really liked the part where Touma appeared and kicked the ass of Accelerator and well this ending and the loli wasn't bad either! A great anime in general!
Sep 30, 2013 7:41 PM

Aug 2013
So sad to see this series come to an end. The Sister's Arc is among the best I've seen. Certainly one of the rare occassions where knowing how it ends doesn't matter.

Hard to follow that arc, sure. Silent Party did serve its purpose in the end. A great ending where Mikoto learns from her past errors and puts her faith in her friends, which is really what the show is all about - friendship.

An awesome end to an awesome series. BRING ON SEASON 3!!!
Sep 30, 2013 8:13 PM

Feb 2010
..............OK NOW

GIVE

US

INDEX

SEASON

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 30, 2013 9:11 PM

Aug 2009
krownklown said:

Also I don't see how Misaka asking her friends for help is any development when she already got over working by herself when she asked, well lets face it pleaded with Touma to help her.

And I can't even agree with this viewpoint in the first place. Sure I am fine with Misaka asking Kuroko for help, she is a level 4 teleporter. But honestly Saten and Uihara realistically would be hindrances in 99 percent of situations. Yes its a nice sentiment they want to help, but I honestly think Misaka's viewpoint is more correct, not to involve those type of individuals.

And lol at the swimming pool scene it does look like the blond girl is swimming topless based on that one still shot.

With Touma it was more like "I am gonna help you anyway, so stand back" than asking/pleaing.Anyway yes it wasnt development either way,she should have never even talk about them the moment she thought that STUDY is like ITEM etc.

Now...you would be surprised by how helpful Uiharu would be in the last arc if they actually made her to be like she is in the novels,instead of figuring things out thanks to Misaka's intel.She would literally end this shit in one ep.Instead of that,she was playing around with Febri and was almost like she relying on others to look for clues for her search.Not to mention that for someone of her esper Level she has more guts than most of the chars in the show.See Uiharu SS and Volume 15 of Index, that are more than enough to describe her with the word BADASS.She would be useless in a battlefield though(unless she had remote control of a robot or something)
Oct 1, 2013 1:29 AM
Aug 2013
krownklown said:
Regarding the space scene, forget talking and breathing. You would basically freeze to death instantly if in direct exposure to the atmosphere, I don't mean slow, I mean within a second. Plus you would probably also die of cancer due to direct exposure to atmospheric radiation with literally no protection, that might take a little longer.

Here we go, that's what I was looking for. If anyone remembers the Red Bull Stratos event, and the advanced suit the guy had to far, they should have realized that what they pulled off is simply not possible. Temperature, pressure, UV exposure, all those factors have been completely ignored. And for a fantasy/magic themed anime, I would completely understand, even if it was Index. But for Railgun, which focuses on the "science" side of everything, this is simply unacceptable in my opinion.
Oct 1, 2013 2:55 AM

Jun 2013
ssjokg said:
krownklown said:

With Touma it was more like "I am gonna help you anyway, so stand back" than asking/pleaing.Anyway yes it wasnt development either way,she should have never even talk about them the moment she thought that STUDY is like ITEM etc.

Now...you would be surprised by how helpful Uiharu would be in the last arc if they actually made her to be like she is in the novels,instead of figuring things out thanks to Misaka's intel.She would literally end this shit in one ep.Instead of that,she was playing around with Febri and was almost like she relying on others to look for clues for her search.Not to mention that for someone of her esper Level she has more guts than most of the chars in the show.See Uiharu SS and Volume 15 of Index, that are more than enough to describe her with the word BADASS.She would be useless in a battlefield though(unless she had remote control of a robot or something)

Well I will give you Uihara, for sleuth work she is a computer whiz, ironically she has more worth for her non esper abilities, ie what the baddies in silent party were bitching about. But Saten and her bat. I hear apparently she is an authors pet.

Also I think we will eventually get season 3 of rail, season 1 of Accelerator, and more season of Index.
Oct 1, 2013 3:08 AM

Jun 2013
Evostorm said:
krownklown said:

Here we go, that's what I was looking for. If anyone remembers the Red Bull Stratos event, and the advanced suit the guy had to far, they should have realized that what they pulled off is simply not possible. Temperature, pressure, UV exposure, all those factors have been completely ignored. And for a fantasy/magic themed anime, I would completely understand, even if it was Index. But for Railgun, which focuses on the "science" side of everything, this is simply unacceptable in my opinion.

Yea to further reinforce this point here is a little website

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-the-temperature-in-space.htm

The temperature in space is -450 F, -270 C, and yes that is negative. Its really close to absolute 0 Kelvin.

http://www.shipwrite.bc.ca/Chilling_truth.htm

Now I could not find a definite answer on the coldest temp a human could survive period; but in water of 40 degrees the survival time is 90 mins max, and in near freezing water its closer to 15 minutes.

http://www.coolantarctica.com/Antarctica%20fact%20file/science/cold_humans.htm

and some more fun tidbits

and the finally nail in the head
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowest_temperature_recorded_on_Earth

the coldest its ever reached on earth , ie Antartic was

-89.2 C, - 128.6 F
Oct 1, 2013 4:12 AM

Aug 2009
Evostorm said:
krownklown said:

Ironically,it is in the Index side that surviving in space was done only by specific people(or monsters depending how you see them)because it is impossible for normal humans to survive.
krownklown said:
ssjokg said:
krownklown said:

Well I will give you Uihara, for sleuth work she is a computer whiz, ironically she has more worth for her non esper abilities, ie what the baddies in silent party were bitching about. But Saten and her bat. I hear apparently she is an authors pet.

Also I think we will eventually get season 3 of rail, season 1 of Accelerator, and more season of Index.

Never said that Saten is capable of anything other than geting in trouble or finding urban legends.

As for the post right above...
While they werent in space,1 or two layers below it,is still a huge asspull(lacking words to describe it now).
Oct 1, 2013 4:16 AM

Sep 2010
This series should have ended with Sister's Arc.... That was pretty awesome.....

But still even though cliche as fuck final episode... It had gorgeous animation and Saten....

Final Episode - 3.5/5
Series - 7/10 (Sister's Arc - 8/10)
Oct 1, 2013 6:08 AM

Jun 2013
ssjokg said:
Evostorm said:
krownklown said:

Ironically,it is in the Index side that surviving in space was done only by specific people(or monsters depending how you see them)because it is impossible for normal humans to survive.
krownklown said:
ssjokg said:
krownklown said:

Never said that Saten is capable of anything other than geting in trouble or finding urban legends.

As for the post right above...
While they werent in space,1 or two layers below it,is still a huge asspull(lacking words to describe it now).

Well apparently it gets worse for Misaka and crew if they weren't in space and only a layer or two below.

http://www.windows2universe.org/earth/Atmosphere/thermosphere.html

They would literally burst into flames.

But hey its all good. I can honestly say that wont dissuade from picking up the next season on dvd whenever they release. Because funimation does not like index/rail gun and will not release the show on blu ray.
Oct 1, 2013 7:07 AM

May 2012
Silent party arc is not bad at all. I rather watch 24 episodes with good filler arc than 15 episodes with one arc.

Sister arc + silent party arc > sister arc > silent party arc

9/10
Oct 1, 2013 7:48 AM

Aug 2009
thepath said:
Silent party arc is not bad at all. I rather watch 24 episodes with good filler arc than 15 episodes with one arc.

9/10

No matter how good the cake is,if you place shit on it,it wont be better than before.
Oct 1, 2013 8:10 AM

May 2012
ssjokg said:
thepath said:

9/10

No matter how good the cake is,if you place shit on it,it wont be better than before.

silent party arc is not a shit in my opinion.

It more like comparing mixed Ice cream to vanilla Ice cream

mixed Ice cream (chocolate + vanilla) > chocolate ice cream > vanilla ice cream (again this is my opinion, everyone have different taste)
Oct 1, 2013 8:24 AM

Aug 2009
I dont get what taste has to do with an arc,and especially this last ep,that goes against the series' own logic.
Oct 1, 2013 8:56 AM
Aug 2013
ssjokg said:
I dont get what taste has to do with an arc,and especially this last ep,that goes against the series' own logic.

It really is the overall logic of the filler arc, and namely the last episode (epic as it was) that determined its rating. Stuff just didn't make sense, which is the complete opposite of what Railgun should be.
Oct 1, 2013 11:23 AM

May 2008
I guess index season 3 will be next made?!
Oct 1, 2013 12:46 PM

Oct 2011
Music galore XDD

Epic finale. I love how they used both Opening songs during the battle. Everyone was great. Oh what was that song in the middle of the episode ( About the missile)

Was it the ending song? Same with the next song too?

Yay Febir and Janie meet!!!

Shinobu made a friend with Febir-chan

Whoa Liberal Arts City was mentioned XD

Prays for season 3 and Index season 3 too
AnimeFan500Oct 1, 2013 12:53 PM
Oct 1, 2013 1:01 PM

May 2013
Who needs logic? they got school girls
Oct 1, 2013 1:05 PM

Sep 2011
ssjokg said:

Objectively bad vs subjectivelyenjoyable
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Oct 1, 2013 1:09 PM

Feb 2010
I feel bad for ssjokg.
Oct 1, 2013 1:11 PM

Aug 2009
GodlyKyon said:
ssjokg said:

Objectively bad vs subjectivelyenjoyable

Subjectively you cant survive in space( among other things).

Now if what they mean to say is that "we dont care if it doesnt make sense" then there is no need to discuss anything or judge any series.

Vanisher said:
I feel bad for ssjokg.
I dont even get why I care so much about a filler that is apparently written by someone that never even glanced at a Raildex manga or novel.
Oct 1, 2013 4:25 PM

Nov 2012
Sister arc was the best arc in the Toaru franchise, but unfortunately silent party was horrible.
Oct 1, 2013 9:08 PM

Feb 2009
Well, that last episode felt part awesome, part banana (yes, as an adjective).

Overall I guess I have to rate Railgun worst of all four ToAru seasons.The Sisters Arc was pretty well done, but was too focussed on Lady Railgun herself. Which is pretty much the point, but for that, 16 episodes were too much, especially for a plot already visualized back in Index 1. It had no sense of advancement in the overall plot, let alone character development aside of all the Misakas (thene again, that'd be almost 10000 characters with actual development...well, no).
Silent Party arc was...fine, I guess? Didn't felt any worse than some of the Index arcs. But, especially in combination with the Sister arc, I was really sad about the lack of character development. I do not know if Saten and Uiharu are developing in the novels or manga, but I feel there has to be something pretty cool saved for them. Even Shirai just fought in the last episode. I mean, come on, there was just not enough content for a two cours season!

At least that's how it feels to me. I DID enjoy it though, 8/10 is a given.
Oct 2, 2013 12:41 AM

Nov 2009
thepath said:
ssjokg said:
thepath said:

9/10

silent party arc is not a shit in my opinion.

It more like comparing mixed Ice cream to vanilla Ice cream

mixed Ice cream (chocolate + vanilla) > chocolate ice cream > vanilla ice cream (again this is my opinion, everyone have different taste)

Look on the bright side, at least we've been given a loli and plenty of new sakuga scenes to edit with
Oct 2, 2013 7:10 AM

Mar 2011
_DoctorWho_ said:
you LIE!!!!! railgun has no school girls!!!! aside from being the most perfectly consistent-with-the-manga-and-light-novel-timeline anime adaptation of all time, it's also the most logical and scientifically accurate anime ever. these are the ONLY reasons to watch railgun.

of course they are shooting lightning and controlling electromagnetic fields and transforming vectors and teleporting and misaka-networking and imagine breaking and heaven cancelling and so on and so on. that's all good. but friendship between school girls and holding your breath in space while nodding to a friend and then punching a mech at a missile??? no f***ing way buddy. that shit is impossible.

sisters arc (worth 66.6% of final grade) = 10/10
silent arc (worth 33.3% of final grade) = 7/10

overall = 9/10
Oct 2, 2013 7:23 AM

Aug 2009
stormofshadow said:
_DoctorWho_ said:
you LIE!!!!! railgun has no school girls!!!! aside from being the most perfectly consistent-with-the-manga-and-light-novel-timeline anime adaptation of all time, it's also the most logical and scientifically accurate anime ever. these are the ONLY reasons to watch railgun.

of course they are shooting lightning and controlling electromagnetic fields and transforming vectors and teleporting and misaka-networking and imagine breaking and heaven cancelling and so on and so on. that's all good. but friendship between school girls and holding your breath in space while nodding to a friend and then punching a mech at a missile??? no f***ing way buddy. that shit is impossible.

sisters arc (worth 66.6% of final grade) = 10/10
silent arc (worth 33.3% of final grade) = 7/10

overall = 9/10

How about the in-universe logic that the series has.What about the set of laws that is has established?

And:
stormofshadow said:
aside from being the most perfectly consistent-with-the-manga-and-light-novel-timeline anime adaptation of all time, it's also the most logical and scientifically accurate anime ever. these are the ONLY reasons to watch railgun.
If this comment of yours refers to both Railgun and Railgun S then you have no idea of the manga and light novel.
Oct 2, 2013 10:08 PM

Jan 2012
the power of loli is strong
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Oct 3, 2013 1:42 AM

Jan 2011
Well that sucked ass.
Oct 3, 2013 4:31 AM

Dec 2008
ssjokg said:
It appears that Misaka's Unlimited reach Railgun isnt limited in the OPs either.
ssjokg said:

I find it hard to believe that her reach increased from 50 m to over 400km.And even if it can I doubt they thought about it while writing the scene when they put Kuroko and Misaka breathing and talking in 100~km above ground.

I'm pretty sure the limit of 50 meters only applies to her default railgun due to the coin burning up into nothingness instead of her ability.
I mean she even fired the metal claw arm in S1 beyond 50 meters. Something like a giant robot isn't too hard to imagine.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

104 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.