Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 12, 12:01 PM

Nov 2021
Almost half of the season is over so was wondering if it is worth watching.Might binge watch the episodes if it's good.
SaphhhMay 12, 12:26 PM
May 12, 12:11 PM
Dec 2022
it's quite decent. kinda like Dark Gathering. I'm reading the manga and it's quite good.
May 12, 12:12 PM
Jul 2022
Saphhh said:
Almost half of the season is over so was wondering if it is worth watching.Might start binge watch the episodes if it's good.

Just watch it and find out for yourself? why ask someone else for their subjective opinion which most likely is gonna be different from yours anyways
May 12, 1:05 PM

Jul 2015
It's pretty good so far. Main girl has big boobs, beautiful feet and wears glasses, so she is quality waifu.

May 12, 1:07 PM
Dec 2022
mobxmentality said:
Saphhh said:
Almost half of the season is over so was wondering if it is worth watching.Might start binge watch the episodes if it's good.

Just watch it and find out for yourself? why ask someone else for their subjective opinion which most likely is gonna be different from yours anyways

what's with guy's like you, on every post when someone asks for opinion . do you think that guy doesn't know that.
what he doesn't know is who is the anime, and after hearing so many different opinions he will make his own choice, own decision. please Stop with idiotic comments.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 12, 1:11 PM
May 12, 1:09 PM
Dec 2022
i would definitely recommend you to watch this, so far it's been a good watch. all the characters are really interesting. it's ecchi and intresting.
May 12, 1:55 PM
Sep 2023
One of my favorites of the season. it's probably an 8 but I rated it a 8 because I love the character designs and art style and it is a good light hearted creepy show to watch.
May 12, 2:17 PM
Nov 2018
I couldn't tell you I don't know what you expect from anime. I like it.
May 12, 2:30 PM

Jun 2019
(A little more detailed post in case you or anyone else reading wants a little more insight into it, but still no actual plot spoilers)

I'm watching around 15 seasonals (I believe this is more than I have at one point in any other season since spring of 2021) and it's the series out of all of them which I had the most difficult time deciding whether to continue with or drop or not.

It depends on you and what you fancy, as with anything. I will say this: The first episode, in my view, was surprisingly great and impressive, and probably the most impressive and enjoyable first episode in how everything was handled and presented than that of any other series I'm watching from among the current seasonals. But the series seems to take a tonal and stylistic hard sharp turn (and in my opinion, negative dip) in the quality of its presentation immediately after.

So then, from the second episode on, I was frustrated and unsure of whether to continue or not. Ultimately I decided to do so and am not regretting the decision, but I would say that's not because it became something amazing or the flaws gone, but just because I'm a horror, thriller, and mystery fan, and anime, especially newer/modern anime, has increasingly becoming lacking in that department, so this show still scratches a certain itch. It's like an urban supernatural mystery show with some horror elements and a lot of Slice of Life and fanservice (or full-on ecchi) interspersed in too.

It's not a good pick for someone who wants a perhaps more intense and tightly-written straightforward mystery or horror series, because it's kind of meandering around and playing around with different genres, having some seemingly self-contained/episodic episodes and arcs while slowly teasing a larger mystery. I don't mind that, but again, you may get more out of it if you're already a mystery and/or horror and/or thriller fan with an open mind and patience. Just don't watch the first episode and then base your expectations for the rest of the series on it. I did and then was put in the position of having to alter my expectations to be able to contentedly continue with the series.

Another indicator that you might be the right fit to get something out of this series is if you have seen and like parts of or all of series like Urasekai Picnic, Dark Gathering, and Beautiful Bones - Sakurako's Investigation. This series is still very much different enough from those, as they all are from one another, but the similarities and overlap are there. Darker mystery shows (whether fantasy/supernatural and/or horror mystery, or more realistic crime mystery) + Slice of Life with some light romantic elements and romantic/sexual tension between some of the main characters.
WatchTillTandavaMay 12, 2:39 PM
May 12, 2:31 PM
May 2021
Everyone has their own tastes.
Now, what could I tell you...? yep, it's enjoyable and interesting. A mystery anime with ecchi just like Mieruko-chan... but literally with steroids.
May 12, 2:42 PM
Nov 2022
I love it, probably my favorite of this season, can give it a try.
my candies:
May 12, 3:27 PM
Dec 2020
only for the girls boobs tbh
May 12, 4:31 PM
Dec 2022
Saphhh said:
Almost half of the season is over so was wondering if it is worth watching.Might binge watch the episodes if it's good.

I like it. The first episode started pretty slow and I started to doubt but every new episode I watch I love it more and more.
May 12, 4:31 PM

Jun 2019
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
what's with guy's like you, on every post when someone asks for opinion . do you think that guy doesn't know that.
what he doesn't know is who is the anime, and after hearing so many different opinions he will make his own choice, own decision. please Stop with idiotic comments.

Exactly this. Yes, everyone should form their own opinion and ultimately make their own decision on whether to watch any series or not, but part of the knowledge behind making that decision in the first place lies in hearing what other people say and others' reactions to it in forum comments. The same as you look for other information pertaining to a series to make your decision, like the synopsis, genres, episode count/length, release/airdates, studio, poster art and other promo images or trailers, reviews, etc.

It doesn't mean not making your own decision. It's all part of the gathering information process behind making that decision. My main reason for starting any series or not comes down to the synopsis over any other factor, but I still like looking at and having the different knowledge of all those other areas because it's informative and interesting.
WatchTillTandavaMay 12, 4:34 PM
May 12, 5:10 PM
Aug 2022
I dropped it 2 episodes in. Enjoyed episode one but by the end of two it seemed I was just forcing myself. The power system was kinda dumb (episode 1) and episode 2 when it turns into complete school girl (part of her powers) chick stuff I was out.
May 12, 8:38 PM
Apr 2024
I already read the latest chapter.

This anime is recommended for who like mystery stories with a supernatural twist. If you enjoy stories that involve investigating mysteries, the existence of spirits or supernatural phenomena, then this anime might be for you. In addition, for those who like narratives that involve complex character relationships and in-depth character development, this anime can also be an interesting choice.
May 12, 9:21 PM
Oct 2022
nah, it's fuckin' ass
May 12, 10:03 PM

Feb 2020
Saphhh said:

Story is all around the place.. seems like a really bad anime from a new writer that just got lucky.

May 13, 3:47 AM
Mar 2023
the first episode left a bad taste in my mouth, but I usually don't hate on a show for it's pilot. gave it a chance and I'm really enjoying it now.
May 13, 5:34 AM
Jan 2020
Saphhh said:

It’s fine. I had higher hopes based on the trailer and the first episode, but subsequent episodes were a bit all over the place and the pacing a bit random.

It’s not so bad that I’d drop it, but at this point not sure I’d recommend it to others as a must watch.
May 13, 8:57 AM
Nov 2015
Edit: sorry, wrong show....
BanedonMay 13, 9:04 AM
Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
=-Thomas Neil-=
May 14, 12:02 AM
Sep 2021
Piromysl said:
It's pretty good so far. Main girl has big boobs, beautiful feet and wears glasses, so she is quality waifu.

my man of culture!
May 14, 5:49 PM
Jan 2021
It's alright, the story is interesting but the comedy part is usually a miss for me in this.
May 15, 1:20 AM
Aug 2020
If you in for the Boobs then yes. Overall, it is lacking in quality.
May 15, 1:06 PM
Nov 2022
Since some people are bringing up the boobs, if you care about the ecchi then the anime ain't it, it's heavily censored from the manga. Probably would be best to just read the manga, it has nudity too.
May 15, 6:27 PM

Apr 2022
nah there's pretty much nothing good about this, unless you're into oversized booba, which i'm not.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 3

57 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 5:53 AM

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22

37 by AnimeSrk »»
May 26, 12:44 AM

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 3

151 by NoviSun »»
May 26, 12:03 AM

» Is the ending song extremely similar to another song?

APolygons2 - Apr 12

5 by NoviSun »»
May 25, 10:20 PM

» Is Manami's situation relatable to you? (ep 2 & 3 spoilers)

Shizuna - May 24

5 by IbnAurum »»
May 24, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.