Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 28, 2022 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
Heh, Yor's coworkers teasing her about the photo between her and Yuri in the past. Funny.

Yuri himself is also quite amusing in terms of personality imo. Got to see more of his past with Yor and it...was fairly interesting. The kiss demand scene though. Somehow, I'm not surprised the episode ended with that cliffhanger as Yuri wants Yor and Loid to kiss for real. Can't wait to see the comedy being animated.

Jun 2019
Oh... it's finally time when Yuri, Yor's brother got introduced into the story, and just like them, he's someone who's hiding his true identity. He's secretly a police officer and guess what he's looking out there for Loid. It was funny seeing them acting like a real couple for once with all the couple things being arranged in the house for that purpose.

Anya was funny and adorable as ever. She's also looking forward to meeting her Uncle but she was rarely in this episode. Then, Yuri got drunk and so many funny moments took place. LOL. But, how will they manage to hide their identities when they are right in front of each other. It's gonna be quite a lot of fun. Yuri is a siscon and a yandere. Watch out! Lottie.

Also, KISS!!!
Pre_YumMay 28, 2022 12:02 PM

May 2020
Wait, maybe I didn’t notice it earlier but them teaching fractions to a first standard student is a bit too much lol.

Anyways leaving those things aside, we finally had mister Siscon making a proper appearance this time, and bear this thing in mind that this person knows no bounds when it comes to his sister Yor. Also dude your hatred towards Loid is as clear as daylight lol. Still hope we really should’ve gotten that kiss, damn.
May 28, 2022 7:46 AM

Jul 2021
Anya got a math question incorrect in every way possible.. how relatable and for her to acquire eight Stella stars within the next four months seems impossible :/ Also, ah Yor got notified that she forgot to tell Yuri that she’s married, even troublesome because this episode, in a nutshell, is going to be: Yuri justifying his siscon! but it’s a much-reserved episode from Yuri’s occupation and everything because his relevancy is going to be questionable as the journey goes along in this series.

The Yor “I forgot” pun was funny though it’s clear she forgot that she had forgotten to tell Yuri she got married, also when Yuri said, “Kiss each other, right here and now” reminded me of that one panel from Rent a Girlfriend in the recent chapter

Also, why they couldn't wrap the Yuri arc in one episode? but I guess they're going to officially do 2 chapters per episode heh

Anyways tho that "about to kiss" gotta be the cliff ig too
CQLLISTMay 28, 2022 8:03 AM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

May 28, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2010
The literally open-mouthed face like One Punch Man and dish shattering sounds are very nice (and economical at the same time).
May 28, 2022 8:04 AM

Nov 2019
Man, that episode was entertaining, Yuri is something else.

What do you mean siscon? I think He just really likes his Sister.

May 28, 2022 8:07 AM

Jun 2014
Lmao Yuri is quite overbearing when it comes to his precious sister. The interactions between these 3 in this episode were great, especially when Yuri instinctively went into interrogation mode. Loid and Yor are in a tight situation right now with Yuri demanding that they kiss in front of him lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 28, 2022 8:12 AM

Mar 2016
Pythagoras theorem, fractions, what's next? Calculus? What the hell, they sure are a prestigious school but to teach these topics to 1st graders... Most would probably just piss their pants and call for their mommy. Anya isn't stupid, but damn the school's curriculum is insane.

Yuri's appearance sure does make a strong impression, just like his sister, Yor. Yuri holds a secret identity as a secret police member with a menacing interrogation method. Hell, one can say that the Briar siblings are very much alike in their demeanour.

And like they are, just as how Yor could easily get drunk on some alcohol, Yuri too easily got drunk during dinner. Not a single person at the dinner table is who they are really nor are they inclined to share such information with one another, but when you see past the smoke and mirrors, you can just about picture a nice little family... It's rather adorable that Yuri cares so much about his sister, yet at the same time, is not so attached that he'd want to see her kiss with Loid. Glad that his sister complex has a limit. Yuri seeing Yor act so lewdly would be excruciatingly uncomfortable I'd wager, oh he just saved himself from tarnishing his image of the innocent lovely Yor.

And the kiss, oh the kiss, oh ma gawd. Surely many people, me included, would love to see Loid and Yor kiss for real, but aargh this is not the time, considering they probably haven't truly held a romantic affection for one another. Loid is a beast though, he remained calm "for the sake of his mission" cough cough* and went for the kiss...
ShadowkillZMay 28, 2022 11:06 PM
May 28, 2022 8:13 AM

Jul 2011
From an outside view, Yuri is problematic, but if you think about it, who wouldn't really like someone who comes back home covered in blood in order to provide for the family?
May 28, 2022 8:26 AM

Sep 2016
Usotsuki,Lottie!
-Yuri Briar

May 28, 2022 8:27 AM

Apr 2014
What a cliffhanger ending. You can't end the episode like this 🀣
δ½•γγ‚ŒοΌŸζ„ε‘³εˆ†γ‹γ‚“γͺい
May 28, 2022 8:27 AM
Oct 2019
Yuri was absolutely Hilarious...
Kensho Ono was killing the role.

KISS!! KISS!! KISS!!
end of the episode....
NOOOOOO!!
May 28, 2022 8:28 AM

Apr 2019
zamnn brooo, lezgooooo
May 28, 2022 8:28 AM

Feb 2018
Child assassin that kills people to buy a book for her brother?
Hilarious theme for a comedy, thanks

Mediocre episode for me overall. Previous 3 were much funnier
May 28, 2022 8:29 AM
Apr 2021
one of chapter that I waited to adapt into anime. Can't wait next week!
May 28, 2022 8:30 AM

Oct 2017
Things were quite amusing with Yuri around. All of them trying to hide their true identity was hilarious but Twilight saw through him, no wonder he's the best spy.

Loved all Yor moments this episode, she was adorable.

They are flirting.

Lying πŸ’―

Kiss her, do it.
May 28, 2022 8:31 AM

Sep 2016
kataneer said:

halah julid kontol
May 28, 2022 8:31 AM
Aug 2020
Lol I love how Loid decided to kiss in less than a second πŸ˜‚
May 28, 2022 8:33 AM

May 2020
I didn't expect that they ended the episode like that. This episode feels so fast.

May 28, 2022 8:34 AM
Mar 2022
Yor's reaction at the end tho πŸ˜†
May 28, 2022 8:35 AM
May 2021
Yuri was trying to hide his identity but as expected from Loid he already knows all about him.Yor is not only best mom but she is also best sister and nice cliffhanger. Although this episode was entertaining but still one of the weakest episode but still better than episode 5.
Milan-5May 28, 2022 8:28 PM
May 28, 2022 8:38 AM

Jul 2015
Really funny episode.Yuri comes to their house and behold our resident siscon brother is actually a secret police officer.

Also his reactions to Loid was pretty funny like in the manga.The interactions between Yor,Loid and Yuri was the highlight of this episode.Waiting for the next episode.

May 28, 2022 8:40 AM
Apr 2021
I'm still impressed how Yuri can look so kind and gentle

But still can do things like this and make scary expression little yor i love you so much πŸ’ž
little yor i love you so much πŸ’ž

Heh, Yor's coworkers teasing her about the photo between her and Yuri in the past. Funny

Why is advance math been teach to kids ...6 years old ???

The Yor “I forgot” pun was funny though it’s clear she forgot that she had forgotten to tell Yuri she got married

I want KISS !!!
May 28, 2022 8:45 AM
Oct 2015
I'm not a fan of Yuri (from manga as well). But Giorno did an amazing job. He's so funny.

"LOTTIE!!.."

Also, love the couple's chemistry in this episode. One of the things which sold the story for me.
May 28, 2022 8:45 AM

Jul 2012
So Yuri is a psychopath with a sister complex? πŸ˜‚
May 28, 2022 8:46 AM

May 2021
And so we finally meet the siscon that totally believed his sister just forgor to tell him about her marriage - Yuri Briar. Secretly working for the SSS. Loved the ensuing mind games which was eventually won by Loid for the sole reason that he had the latest version of the info.

We were THIS close to seeing a kiss. Such a shame. Not sure if its something Yuri the siscon would be able to handle seeing happen right in front of him.

Also, I just realized that Loid never really mentioned the fact that he had a previous marriage. Imagine his reaction when he sees Anya.
RioFSMay 28, 2022 8:52 AM

May 28, 2022 8:50 AM
Apr 2021
kataneer said:

No offense ,. I don't want to argue or anything , just saying ,
I want to point out ,
You realise , Its from yuri pov , who is around 6 to 8 . And yor is 13 to 14 years . So , its dramatic and like that from a kid pov.

Also , yor became assissan to provide for herself and her brother .

. They were war orphans , its set in 1950 _ 1960 .. ( do the history and math's )

Yor wanted to provide best for her brother " kills people to buy a book for her brother? " ..

Its not a book , its an encyclopaedia , which he wanted for a long time
JevasamyMay 28, 2022 8:56 AM
May 28, 2022 8:52 AM
Jun 2020
I have to say that I liked Yuri much better in the anime than in the manga, his VA did a very good job with his character.
May 28, 2022 8:55 AM

Feb 2021
Damn they really had to end it right at the kiss scene.

But Yuri looks really good in the anime, I'm glad all the characters look amazing in the anime because in the manga they're so fun.
May 28, 2022 8:56 AM

Nov 2016
Yor already being assassin since she was a kid was overboard but okay. Not sure I like the way the anime choose to end with the cliffhanger, but next episode preview kinda spoiled it already.

May 28, 2022 8:58 AM
Apr 2021
Aroo-nyan said:
Yor already being assassin since she was a kid was overboard but okay. Not sure I like the way the anime choose to end with the cliffhanger, but next episode preview kinda spoiled it already.

I seriously want the kiss ..

Its comedic i guess and also , it explains her skills and her love for family.

Amd yuri been siscon

yor became assissan to provide for herself and her brother .

. They were war orphans , its set in 1950 _ 1960 .. ( do the history and math's )
May 28, 2022 8:58 AM

Jul 2017
The siscon Yuri Briar makes his grand introduction, and he's just as hilarious, adorable and deadly at the same time.

Anya isn't faring better in school, much less the expectation of 8 Stellas within 4 months (getting Tonitrus Bolts seems faster), and the enemy within midst: the counter-intelligence a.k.a Secret Police agency organization SSS (State Security Service) that Yuri is part of that Yor completely forgot to inform him of since the marriage to Loid. It's true that the SSS needs someone like Yuri to decipher spies like Jim Hayward that has a know-how of Twilight (Loid).

And none says the anxiety quite like Yor breaking the news to Loid and Anya, which the trio has to put a show for Yuri. Unfortunately, Anya has fallen asleep, so it's up to Loid and Yor to maintain the facade, all for world peace. Playing secrets and mind games against blood relatives and partners sounds like the perfect hilarity of wits, and Yor has to handle Yuri like how she usually does to appease the siscon.

Down to the interrogation between Yuri and Loid, Yuri losing all logic concerning Yor is the best, going out of control lols. Concerning the spy side of things, Loid can confirm the secret code of a templated fabricated story and dumb down his true line of work, but that's supported by Yor's assassin work to work hard for the one and only family member, that's understandable.

The bold liar part bringing to actual affection, and Loid really didn't hesitate to kiss Yor, seeing that their deception plan almost gave themselves away to Yuri. HAHA, how would this turn out!?
May 28, 2022 8:59 AM

Mar 2021
Yor being adorable as usual her at the end when loid was leaning in to kiss her was hilarious
May 28, 2022 8:59 AM

Apr 2020
didn't expect yuri to have a sis con lol
Kiss kiss fall in love!!
The episode went by so quickly I couldn't believe the episode was over when the ed started to play spy x family continues to be an amazing anime also love the fact that yuri is also a light drinker and him going "damn it!" while drinking was funny
May 28, 2022 9:01 AM

Sep 2020
Red said:
What are you saying bro ??? He is not a psychopath.
May 28, 2022 9:04 AM
Apr 2021
ZXEAN said:
Red said:
What are you saying bro ??? He is not a psychopath.

He is a HIGH FUNCTIONING SOCIOPATH

Dec 2020
Her brother yuri comes to visit and of course he has a sister comex and doesn't drink much alcohol.
What a cliffhanger yor and loid are really kissing haha.
Next episode hype
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sγ‚·

Apr 2021
Red said:

He is a HIGH FUNCTIONING SOCIOPATH
May 28, 2022 9:05 AM

Nov 2016
Jevasamy said:
Aroo-nyan said:

I know it's a comedy and I'm personally not bugged by that, but at the same time I also cannot blames people who got rattled, with the convenience of kid Yor being assassin's added with the fact Yuri always lacked reasoning with her sister, because it requires suspension of disbelief and they do not like this type of comedy in supposed to be realistic or relatable show.
May 28, 2022 9:07 AM

Jan 2022
I think Lottie's name is pretty good, hahaha giving a cute name for a target is quite interesting
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
May 28, 2022 9:07 AM
Apr 2021
Aroo-nyan said:
Jevasamy said:

I know it's a comedy and I'm personally not bugged by that, but at the same time I also cannot blames people who got rattled, with the convenience of kid Yor being assassin's added with the fact Yuri always lacked reasoning with her sister because it requires suspension of disbelief and they do not like this type of comedy in supposed to be realistic or relatable show.

Not blaming you though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also
What anime is in the pic ? The guy ? He is so CUTE.
May 28, 2022 9:08 AM

Feb 2019
Yuri and Loid being juxtapositions of each other is perfect. Absolutely loved their interactions in the episode. Yuri’s hilarious and just the right amount of spice and drama we needed lol

Damn what a cliffhanger to leave us off on!
May 28, 2022 9:09 AM

Nov 2016
Jevasamy said:
Aroo-nyan said:
I know it's a comedy and I'm personally not bugged by that, but at the same time I also cannot blames people who got rattled, with the convenience of kid Yor being assassin's added with the fact Yuri always lacked reasoning with her sister because it requires suspension of disbelief and they do not like this type of comedy in supposed to be realistic or relatable show.

Not blaming you though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also
What anime is in the pic ? The guy ? He is so CUTE.

Wha??? My avatar?? It's her...
https://kiseki.fandom.com/wiki/Musse_Egret
May 28, 2022 9:11 AM

Mar 2018
Wonder when they'll decide to make the big reveal of everyone's secrets, or will that remain hidden throughout the end of the story?
May 28, 2022 9:13 AM

May 2011
I know I'm in the minority here but as someone who's awfully tired of the siscon trope, this episode was outright bad and I hope the rest of the series doesn't go this way. I don't read the manga, so I don't know what happens but, again, all I can do is hope that this Yuri guy mans the fuck up and lets his sister be her own person. Yikes.
if you told me we were dreaming, i would pinch you to prove we're awake.

May 28, 2022 9:13 AM
Sep 2021
ela era assasina deis di pequena
May 28, 2022 9:17 AM
Apr 2021
September said:
I know I'm in the minority here but as someone who's awfully tired of the siscon trope, this episode was outright bad and I hope the rest of the series doesn't go this way. I don't read the manga, so I don't know what happens but, again, all I can do is hope that this Yuri guy mans the fuck up and lets his sister be her own person. Yikes.

someone who's awfully tired of the siscon trope, me too .. but man ,

You will see more in manga .. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .

Yuri is kinda funny amd annoying at Same time ...

It creates a mr .amd mrs . Smith situation only , that they are brother in law ...

Oh read the manga , its fun ...
May 28, 2022 9:17 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks like Anya's cheeky grin has become a permanent part of her arsenal huh. Ostania's counter intel agency huh looks to be a tough foe. State security wins top marks for having men that look like they just came out from prison oh right. State security sounds like a real tasty piece of work. But damm Yuri has one hell of a dark side to him. The meeting with Yuri though was really well done especially his rapid fire questions regarding their dates. Kudo's to Loid for being able to divert Yuri's attention to a topic that both can contribute at though. But even more so for suspecting Yuri's real day job. Going by the flashback looks like Yor's been in her field for some time. Damm what an ep this was. Yuri really served to bring a whole new dimension to the show with his entry.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2022 9:18 AM
Apr 2021
[quote=Jevasamy message=66473000]
September said:

someone who's awfully tired of the siscon trope, me too .. but man ,

You will see more in manga .. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . I mean , his character ..... It creats .

Yuri is kinda funny amd annoying at Same time ...

It creates a mr .amd mrs . Smith situation only , that they are brother in law ...

Oh read the manga , its fun ...
May 28, 2022 9:21 AM

Oct 2020
Now kiss already !!!!!!
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

491 by colino09 »»
May 18, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2022

442 by AlxiBoua »»
May 5, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

321 by Suwawako_ »»
May 3, 4:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.