Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 16, 2019 12:02 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. | TV | PV
The second promotional video for Lay-duce's Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. features the opening song "Otome-domo yo" by CHiCO with HoneyWorks. The anime will air on MBS, TBS, and BS-TBS' Animeism programming block from July 6.

BanG Dream! Film Live | Movie | Trailer
The first anime movie in the BanG Dream! franchise will premiere in Japan on September 13.

Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season | TV | PV
The fourth Boku no Hero Academia season will premiere on October 12 at 5:30 p.m. on YTV and NTV. Shinichiro Miki (3-gatsu no Lion) will join the cast as Sir Nighteye. Masahiro Mukai (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation) is replacing Kenji Nagasaki as the director, while Nagasaki serves as the chief director.

Bokura no Nanokakan Sensou | Movie | Trailer
Bokura no Nanokakan Sensou is the theatrical adaptation of Osamu Souda's first novel in his Bokurano series. Yuuta Murano (Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu) will direct the movie at Ajia-Do. The film will open in December.

Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? | TV | PV
The first promotional video for Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? previews the opening song "Onegai Muscle" by Ai Fairouz (CV: Hibiki Sakura) and Kaito Ishikawa (CV: Naruzou Machio). In addition, Tessyo Genda (Mitsuboshi Colors) will cast as Harnold Dogegenchonegger. The series debut on July 3 on A-TX, and will air later on Tokyo MX, KBS Kyoto, Sun TV, and BS11.

Free! Movie 3: Road to the World - Yume | Movie | Trailer
Free! Movie 3: Road to the World - Yume will screen in Japan on July 5.

Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? | TV | PV
Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? adapts the romantic comedy light novel written by Tomo Hanama. Itsuki Imazaki (Masou Gakuen HxH episode director) helm the series at GEEKTOYS. The promotional video previews Ayaka Ohashi's opening song "Daisuki." and reveals that the series will premiere on AT-X on July 8, followed by Tokyo MX, MBS, and BS11.

Kimi to, Nami ni Noretara | TV | CM
Kimi to, Nami ni Noretara will open on June 21.

Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note | TV | Character PV
The third character video for TROYCA's Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo previews Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, who will be be voiced by Inori Minase (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu). The series will premiere on Tokyo MX and BS11 on July 7 at midnight.

Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] | TV | CM
Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] is an anime adaptation of Osora's web manga. Shin Oonuma (Anne Happy♪) will direct the series at Silver Link. The series will air on July 7 on AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX, BS11, KBS Kyoto. dAnime Store and AbemaTV will stream the show online. The commercial features the opening song "not GAME" by Tasuku Hatanaka.

Strike the Blood III | OVA | PV
Strike the Blood III is an OVA series that will adapt the Seisen-hen arc that takes place in Gakuto Mikumo's light novel. The commercial features the opening theme "Blood and Emotion" by Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets. The 4th Blu-ray volume will include episodes 7 and 8, which will release on July 24.

Note: There is no official YouTube mirror available. Please click here to view the promotional video.

Vinland Saga | TV | PV
The fourth promotional video for Wit Studio's Vinland Saga features the ending song "Torches" by Aimer. The first three episodes will debut on NHK General on July 8 at 12:10 a.m. Amazon Prime Video will also stream the series from July 7.

Yubisaki kara no Honki no Netsujou: Osananajimi wa Shouboushi | TV | PV
The previously announced anime adaptation of Yubisaki Kara Honki no Netsujou: Charaotoko Shoubou-shi wa Massuguna me de Watashi o Daita is ComicFesta Anime Zone's latest adaptation. Toshihiro Watase will helm the series at Houkiboshi. A TV version will air on July 8 on Tokyo MX at 1:00 a.m. and a complete version will be available on the ComicFesta Anime Zone website the same day.

Sakana-sanSep 14, 2019 1:37 PM
Jun 16, 2019 12:26 PM

Jul 2015
Vinland Saga hype !!

also Bokura no Nanokakan Sensou looks like a cute romance movie
tragedydesuJun 16, 2019 12:32 PM
Jun 16, 2019 12:44 PM

Oct 2018
i'm looking forward to the bang dream film :D
Jun 16, 2019 10:34 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Especially looking forward to Boku no Hero Academia Season 4 and Vinland Saga, great to see them getting wonderful PV/trailer for the week!

Bokura no Nanokakan Sensou looks really good too and music fantastic so I’ll keep an eye on this. Rest that I’m keen to checking out include Kimi to, Nani ni Noretara, Free Movie 3, Dumbbell NaN Kilo Moteru and Aruburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 17, 2019 1:07 AM

Dec 2015
MHA S4 looking dope af. Very excited to see the new season.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 17, 2019 7:59 AM

Jan 2009
SANZIGEN really got some great cel-shaded 3DCG

but im waiting for My Hero Academia and Vinland Saga on that list
Jun 17, 2019 10:44 AM

Jan 2019
Not too interested in the others, but Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? already has my mind racing with the idea of hot sweaty waifus in erotic post-workout stretch positions......
Jun 17, 2019 2:31 PM

Feb 2017
Aimer's song sounds beautiful. Really pumped for the anime. If they do it justice it might become my number one favorite.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Yuasa's new movie whenever the BluRays come out and it becomes available on the internet.

And as a Fate fan, of course I will be watching Lord El-Melloi Case Files. Hopefully it turns out good. Only read a little bit of the novel.

More topics from this board

» 'Spy x Family' Gets Third Anime Season

Vindstot - 8 hours ago

25 by RobertBobert »»
20 minutes ago

» 'Make Heroine ga Oosugiru!' Unveils Additional Cast, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
2 hours ago

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair, First Promo

Nioxys - 3 hours ago

0 by Nioxys »»
3 hours ago

» 'Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo' Season 2 Reveals Additional Cast, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Marcus5768 »»
5 hours ago

» Voice Actors Minami Tsuda, Tatsumaru Tachibana Announce Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by Haneken2086 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.