Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 4:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, I'm not surprised. There's lots of action compared to other episodes as this show entered a more serious mood than usual. That monster battle felt like a clash of two titans.
What a transformation lul

Honestly, I feel like the finale jumped a bit over itself and felt rushed. I don't mind it but not impressed by the overall execution. At least everyone got some screne time I guess.

The anime in the end turned out to be medicore for me.

Aug 9, 2018 8:34 PM
Mar 2017
this is the end

I will miss the Wiseman girls, Mizaru, Kikazaru and Iwazaru, wi...sema...n...WISEMAN

Aug 21, 2018 4:06 PM

Oct 2015
So every thing went back to when it started, but Luluna has joined up with the wiseman on their journey. I guess I loved this parody anime, especially when Choco did those one lines, I mean I would always get excited when her face is shown because she will say something accurate but in a straight face silly way.

Wow! in the end it turned out that Campanella was undercover for HQ to test Haru's gang and the branch, that was surprising. I guess I won't be seeing a sequel any time soon, I will have to take Choco's last advice to finish the rest of the story in the game.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 25, 2018 1:03 PM
Jul 2008
Compared to Idol Memories, this is much better anime!

Many parodies and breaking 4th wall made this anime quite interesting.

Some of interesting things I remembered:
1. The android Sonya was shouting 3 android OS versions(Gingerbread,etc). She also shouted 'Galaxy' when exploded referring to the Galaxy Note exploding phones.
2. The games in the smartphones are real games by Happy Elements(Ensemble Girls,etc). They even used real icons from the store.

Lack of explanation is one of the negative things of this anime. For example they should've explained who is Choco and why she was considered as 'powerful' and why Haru is travelling with her. I think something that important should at least be explained in the anime.

I would like to thank you for the translator to translate the puns, though there are some missing translation but overall is good translation.

If you like this anime, try Animegataris!
LeonLanfordAug 25, 2018 1:06 PM
Sep 21, 2018 12:43 AM

Apr 2013
An entertaining anime that perfectly accomplished what it wanted to be
Don't really care about plothole, inconsistencies, etc. This show is just pure fun
Nov 7, 2018 6:32 AM

Sep 2015
The finale happens, opening theme plays and we get a good montage at the whole cast of the show in their own respective areas.
And..

I guess Hinamizawa was a bit too gloomy of a place to live
Feb 1, 2019 10:36 PM

Jun 2017
felt bad watching this. I think it could have been a better show if there was some more money and talent behind it. Still, it was a moderately enjoyable ride, more than I can say for a lot of anime (especially of this type). A 6/10 for me.
Nov 1, 2019 4:46 PM

Dec 2016
In the end, I think the only things I'll miss from this anime is Wiseman, the humor from the first few episodes back when it was funny, and the hints at Choco being different in some way - which they never actually explained.

Then again, if they were just going to explain Choco's uniqueness with something as idiotic as "it was all just a test that HQ was willing to stake millions of zel and the fate of the world on", then maybe it's good they left Choco a mystery.

There ended up being too many plot holes, gatcha game rules that would never make for a fun gatcha game, and resets to character/plot developments. I can't even begin to understand any one of Campanella's inconsistent and self-contradictory actions. I might excuse the show as being "for children" (as if Pixar and Ghibli didn't exist), except that a show for children wouldn't contain so much nudity and so many sexual assaults of minors.

After all the show's moralizing about the evils of gatcha games, the show's last dialogue consists of begging the audience to play a gatcha game. That makes sense. Seriously though, don't play gatcha games. Not even once.

2/10
Apr 28, 2020 12:31 PM
Dec 2018
TriZen said:
An entertaining anime that perfectly accomplished what it wanted to be
Don't really care about plothole, inconsistencies, etc. This show is just pure fun

Yes, just put it on for something to watch as this season is a bit light for shows worth watching. Thought it was fun and enjoyable to watch their antics without having to take it very seriously at all and nothing really earth shattering or evil was going on. Just a bit of fun to pass the time.
Aug 5, 2020 7:29 PM
May 2016
Very entertaining, fun and clever, good animation, loved the character designs and the OP and ED were both great. :)
Nov 16, 2020 4:38 PM
Mar 2018
That wasn't so bad, but I'm a bit confused. Was this show now about Haru and the Period gang or about Wiseman? The show was shifting there a bit between the two.
Otherwise, yeah, not so bad. Quite entertaining, but nothing too great from a narrative pov. At least way better than the second season of Million Arthur.
Feb 12, 8:56 PM
Dec 2014
Enjoyed episodes 1-8 a lot more than 9-12.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2018

48 by KingNanael »»
Jul 16, 2023 7:30 AM

» Why the low score?

Piromysl - Apr 27, 2018

11 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Oct 8, 2022 12:13 AM

Poll: » Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

62 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Oct 8, 2022 12:05 AM

Poll: » Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9, 2018

28 by JohanAnthony »»
Feb 13, 2021 4:18 PM

Poll: » Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari Episode 9 Discussion

Strikefreedom117 - Oct 3, 2020

0 by Strikefreedom117 »»
Oct 3, 2020 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.