Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 21, 2:24 AM
Apr 2024
Ayanakoji's schemes never cease to amaze me. Show's only gonna get better from here.
May 3, 8:43 PM
Feb 2019
cmon man what was that
May 4, 6:20 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Lolicon
This episode was the textbook definition of melodramatic. It was to the point of being idiotic. Shoplifting in Japan is a very minor yet common crime yet this anime acts as if it's as severe as it is in Saudi Arabia. Shoplifting in the US is more serious than in Japan. So what the hell? Of all the backstory's they could've wrote for her, they came up with this shit?!
@Lolicon Shoplifting, reported and committed by teenagers, has weight in Japan's history of gaining access to the best schools. Cote follows the same school year system and schools also have research and scouts to get the best students. At first, it may seem silly, but understand that your reality is completely different from that of another country.
May 12, 12:16 AM

Nov 2019
These students are always conflicting one another. I wonder if they ever study at all.
May 21, 4:42 AM
Mar 2016
32200 yen for that hairclip. 206.05 usd. fcking hell. too expensive.
May 22, 12:58 PM

May 2018
???
It was shoplifting. Yes, it's wrong, but it can be forgiven. The way Sakanayagi is carrying on you would think Ichinose assassinated the Emperor of Japan and stole his wallet.
Maybe it's a culture thing, but still so over the top.
I am really beginning to appreciate Ayanokoji's flat affect and even tone.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jun 5, 2:18 PM

Mar 2019
I didn't really care about the shoplifting at all and I also didn't think it was bad in this case so the drama was too over the top for me. But I do think trying to steal that just for a kid to smile isn't the smartest idea, especially after their mom already collapsed and Honami's sister realized what happened.

If this is what Arisu can do then she's kind of boring so I wonder how she's going to beat Ayanokouji. A lot of hidden plans in this episode but it all came out in the end. I'm still looking forward to Kushida getting expelled and Nagumo losing, I can't wait to see these two things.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 7, 7:10 AM

Nov 2021
One for the moral relativism deniers.
I'd be an edgelady apologist, if only I were sorry
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 21

214 by Alex_TheForest »»
Jun 14, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14

100 by Alex_TheForest »»
Jun 14, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

192 by gmfddatsh »»
Jun 13, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6

116 by adbeaver »»
Jun 11, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7

105 by adbeaver »»
Jun 11, 8:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.