Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 28, 5:17 AM
Sep 2021
Sad for kei because her love is one-sided in the anime & it was not portrayed best way. But all I can say I liked & enjoyed this season even counting the problems in it.
Mar 28, 5:46 AM

Jan 2018
The strings are tied. The ship has sailed. Hooray for Karuizawa Kei! I hope Ayanokouji will learn what love means.

Overall, it was a good season. Although the match between Sakayanagi and Ayanokouji a few episodes back was intervened, I hope there will be a proper academic rematch soon. Looks like we will be waiting either 3 or 5 years to have another season. (iykyk)

I sincerely hope Kuzuda gets expelled. I'm still not through with her shenanigans back then.

7/10
Mar 28, 6:31 AM
Apr 2021
My nigga was getting RIZZYYYYYYYYY in this episode fr ngl seeing Ayanokoji wanting to discover what romance is made me smile I love seeing him and Kei together🥰

But we all know bros just viewing her as a tool so I hope bro gets out of that mentality but the white room did so much damage to his psyche that it’s sad bro can’t express his natural emotion without thinking he needs to use ppl😕

This episode was literally like a epilogue with Ayanokoji basically being talked to by everyone which was funny to me bc why was everybody just hitting up his line? Even that principal talked to him like bro can’t hide his ability no more I swear💀

What was with the animation when Ryuen tried to fight Ayanokoji? Why couldn’t we get that Sakuga animation throughout this entire season man😭😭😭

Even though that animation could’ve been better I’m still giving this a 10/10 based off my enjoyment and that I finally got to see my girl Arisu Sakayanagi on the screen since 2017 she was by far the most attractive girl in this entire show I love her hair, her hat, her stockings she wears which is such a turn on to me bc the little bit of skin you see on her thighs😩 (Ik that sounded down bad LET ME SIMP FOR HER PLS) and I’ll miss her and her smug smile she constantly has. I think imma gonna hop on the manga and light novel just to see more of her🥰🥰🥰😫🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜
Treyv0nMar 28, 6:38 AM
Mar 28, 7:06 AM

Dec 2016
Ok you adapted 3 seasons, thank you and good job (it's fkin bad acutally). Now just direct your attention to other novels or mangas and stop ruining my favorite LN, that's all I'm asking.
Again with my usual solid rating 1/10.
MH93Mar 28, 7:09 AM
Mar 28, 7:21 AM
Jan 2020
Can we get a shounen spin-off featuring Ayanokoji and Ryuuen so this show can actually move again
Mar 28, 7:47 AM
Apr 2023
Right they kind of "developed" Ayanokouji into a more 'human' character in the anime, departing from the "tools this, tools that" way he was introduced in the 1st season. But this is still kind of nice and him wanting to see what romance can give him - probably taking Sakayanagi's advice into account as well. I still prefer the Ayanokouji in the manga adaptations but I also highly appreciate the anime adaptations even until now because it offers its own charm (even if it butchered the LN source material) and the production quality of the anime is really good.
Now the story enters the 2nd year; dunno when a new anime will come out, but I think the 2nd year arc has enough material to garner a new season (I am guessing maybe good for 12 episodes, stretched if needed) so crossing my fingers that 2 to 5 years it will come.
PS: NGL, Karuizawa's feet are well drawn and animated in this episode
Mar 28, 9:32 AM
May 2022
YES FINALLY AT LAST THE CONFESSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thus the season comes to an end with the year 2 plot being hinted and alonside major growth in several characters being seen in the previous few episodes till now. I haven't even read year.2 at all so lets see what that holds when/if HOPEFULLY we get a season4.
Just love this show my obsessions with Kiyotaka only being to end up with Kei has gotten lesser and i wouldn't mind him dating another decent girl in this series(only a more matured Horikita or Icihnose atm). But kei on top regardless lets hope the text book thing isnt true and we can see the future Ayankoji cant see well right now.
10/10 Episode
Solid 9/10 season
The animation of this episode was also decent putting the budget mostly to Ruyen or Kei lmao.
Ahhh how i'll miss the days of COTE airing for another year most likely.
Mar 28, 11:23 AM
I like water

Feb 2020
Obviously Ayanokouji is going to use Karuizawa, he cannot feel love because of his upbringing. He is going to use her and discard her when she is no longer useful to him, the confession at the end is worthless
Mar 28, 11:25 AM
Jun 2020
From spread your legs to please spread my legs
kei kuraizawa has came a long way
Mar 28, 12:07 PM
Mar 2015
What a manipulater Using everyone for his own purpose
Mar 28, 1:33 PM
May 2023
It wasn't that good as the light novel in some scenes, but i like the fact that the anime tries to cover all the important things from light novel. Was a good ending episode for Ayanokoji's first year.
Mar 28, 1:34 PM
May 2023
It wasn't that good as the light novel in some scenes, but i like the fact that the anime tries to cover all the important things from light novel. Was a good ending episode for Ayanokoji's first year.
Mar 28, 3:11 PM

Jan 2021
Ayanokoji using Kei and forming this new relationship kinda reminded me of the way Light used to use Misa Misa from Death Note it’s all apart of his plan people are tools to him 💀
Mar 28, 4:38 PM
Sep 2016
Reply to AdrianOtaku
Solo puedo decir que ha sido espectacular: La batalla mental entre Ayanokoji y Sakayanagi, la progresiva revelación del pasado de Ayanokoji, el desarrollo de Horikita o todos los misterios sobre la White Room. No puedo esperar a la temporada 4.
@AdrianOtaku basado
Mar 28, 6:00 PM
Apr 2017
I was liking how the director was resuming things but ep 12 and 13 felt too rushed.
but we who read the LN,we know that the 4 season is gonna be pure hype.
Mar 28, 6:44 PM
Dec 2012
Ooo, I hope Kei won't get hurt by Ayanokouji! She's too precious and hopefully their ship will keep on sailing.
Mar 28, 7:36 PM
Jan 2017
ultra chad frio e calculista
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Sep 2015
Reply to FullyCharged
@LemonMAL You forgot 6) She's genuinely fallen for him completely, like head over heels, and she gets jealous as well

You know, they say between loving and being loved you should choose the latter every time.

Ayanokoji be like "if I really have to get a gf better be one who loves me" since rn he can't really see himself being the one loving
@FullyCharged

No I didn't. Ayanokoji doesn't understand love and what Kei feels for him, because it wasn't needed in his learning. So that's an irrelevant point that I didn't include. The 5 options I chose are why he choose Kei over Sato, despite him preferring Sato before circumstances forcibly changed his thinking.
Mar 28, 10:19 PM
Nov 2021
Good episode writing
Mar 29, 12:30 AM
May 2018
Reply to nonsenseone1
poor kei getting used as a tool. ayano should just confess his love to ichinose and go to class b.
@nonsenseone1 Totally agree that Koji should confess his love to Honami :)
Mar 29, 1:16 AM
Mar 2021
I unsure if I hate or admire the main character
Mar 29, 1:49 AM

Feb 2019
I need season 4 nowww D:<
owkey
Mar 29, 4:45 AM
Feb 2016
might be just me but this season felt so much weaker than the season before. Ayanokoji barely felt like the main character in this series. and every single time they act like he do something when he barely do anything lmao. enjoyed this season but just weaker compared to seasons before. doubt well be getting season 4
Mar 29, 7:25 AM

Aug 2014
I like the anime and the plot, it is original, but sometimes it becomes boring ;/ There are many unexpected moments so that is good, but It feels too much as manga only material with so much talking ;d OP and ED were not the best ;/ The characters are very unique and lots of them. The point system and school is nice, but I dislike that this father of his intervenes..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 29, 8:49 AM

Dec 2015
Well, that was probably the worst season so far. The first few episodes had a semblance of a story but the last few episodes are a mess. Animation also dropped off a cliff. If Sakayanagi didn't exist this season would be an easy 4/10. Literally every other character was incredibly generic or boring, and that includes Kei. We didn't even get to see Kei doing what Ayanokoji asks of her, her emotions, her interactions with her classmates, nothing. She was only shown on screen to be extremely flustered by Ayanokoji. Meanwhile we actively see Sakayanagi interacting with people outside Ayanokoji and not only that, she seems to be the only person on par of having fun with who Ayanokoji truly is.
Mar 29, 8:58 AM

Feb 2008
Good for Karuizawa.

I wish I could think about what Ayanokouji thought and keep a straight face.

I am eagerly looking forward to finding out more.
Mar 29, 11:58 AM
Feb 2022
the last scene where ayanokougi asks Kai to date him to learn about love(something he never came across in the white room) is kinda confusing, ayanokougi has always seen Kai as a tool for him to be used and I understand that he doesn't actually "love" her and he has ulterior motives but does that mean that ayanokougi changed his view of Kai from just a tool or a pawn to be used to an actual human being ? he said something about his future being changed after he hugged Kai that I don't get
Mar 29, 1:10 PM
Aug 2019
This guy is so F**kng mysterious
Mar 29, 1:11 PM

May 2023
This season was much slower than the previous ones, but I really enjoyed how the story unfolded.

I confess that I'm anxious to know if after all the seasons, Ayanokoji will have some kind of feeling or if it will have a tragic ending.
Mar 29, 1:39 PM

Dec 2020
This whole season I was questioning what for he needs to maneuver all these girls when he isn't into romance
and here we are...he was just choosing the best candidate for his homework about it

One step closer to turning this robot into a human being
Mar 29, 2:11 PM

May 2015
Didn't expected that end.

Still as much average as season 2, with sometime interesting moments.
Mar 29, 2:54 PM
Apr 2022
Ayanokoji's love confession looks exteamly creepy, tbh 😅
Mar 29, 3:05 PM
Feb 2024
dont really like how anyanokoji character turned out with kei
Mar 29, 6:10 PM
Sep 2023
almost everything about this season was perfect
Mar 29, 6:32 PM
Jan 2021
bro has got to stop getting puppets
Mar 29, 10:22 PM
May 2019
Very good last episode to the season. Kiyotaka's true personality comes out much more in this episode as he once again manipulates everyone into his control. The concept of someone else from the White Room rising up to challenge him is also a very nice touch, and him saying "there is no one more exceptional than me from the White Room" was a VERY good line!

Excited as per usual for next season!
Mar 30, 7:02 AM

Oct 2010
Many LN readers despise adaptation but do not underestimate the challenge.
This is a mind games show. Hardest to animate and stay relevant to the wide crowd.
S1 probably had too limited budget to set sail with SHAFT or old KyoAni. And top studios won't pick up S4 now.
So it is either Lerche improving over time or very risky bet on an unknown.

S3 was actually quite decent. And all these setups for second year make me want more.
Mar 30, 7:32 AM
Jul 2023
cant wait for next season
Mar 30, 11:04 AM
May 2021
I don't know why but I feel that except for the last scene the rest of the episode was a little rushed, don't know if I feel this due to having read the novel,but that is what I feel that like around 2-3 eps worth of content was cut and put in a single episode,and the last scene was them trying to save this episode.
And that meet with director could have been used as an opening scene in the next season as a flashback, would have looked much better with more time to that scene
The last one was good though
Mar 30, 11:29 AM
Sep 2023
what a great season!
I just really hope there will be another season
Mar 30, 1:34 PM

May 2018
"Kei like a textbook then wont need it anymore" Ayanokouji damn that is such strong words

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 31, 3:23 AM
Jan 2018
Poor Kei, she’s being used as a pawn to further Ayanokoji’s plan…..
Mar 31, 5:10 AM

Jun 2019
Well, let's just pray that he doesn't shatter her heart into pieces.
lettuce<3
Mar 31, 1:53 PM

Jan 2011
Pretty dam entertaining - didn't feel like skipping anything from boredom since S1, rather look forward to checking out the LN for extra context at this point.
Mar 31, 11:28 PM
Dec 2018
phantomfandom said:
Ayanokouji reaches the age when it's normal to date someone. Of course there's ulterior motive in every single action Ayanokouji did, but at the same time he also a kind of guy who won't do thing he doesn't like, there are many ways to learn about love, but he choose to begin with Kei. Can't assume how it'll end but at least he's stepping outside his safe zone.

Though my heart doesn't want him to date with any girl.

my feel the same but because he choose kei that Will be the best thing
Apr 1, 1:55 PM
Mar 2024
The ending was perfect, and it made so excited fpor a season 4.
Apr 1, 3:14 PM
Mar 2024
If i had not seen this episode i wouldnt have been so hype for season 4.
This really is one of the best animes 10/10
Apr 1, 8:36 PM

Oct 2014
if Ayanokouji breaks Kei heart or even just make her cry, may God forgive him because I wont.
Apr 2, 5:36 PM

Apr 2023
Congratulations Kei! You have been promoted from tool to textbook on love. The problem is that unlike a tool that is no longer useful ends up forgotten on a shelf, a textbook that will no longer be studied can end up in the paper shredder or being burned too...😬
Apr 3, 4:11 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
KK was the choose!!!
kekeke
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 3

203 by Jonsitoa »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31

155 by Ittan_Momen »»
May 22, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 21

211 by KinjiKido »»
May 21, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

136 by ANIk_003 »»
May 14, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

105 by Alex_TheForest »»
May 13, 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.