Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 29, 2021 2:04 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The start of the approval to use the Royal One, and by hook or by crook, do whatever methods they can muster to get the Misfit Class ahead by bribing and coercing the teachers for the classroom change recommendation permits...even his own Grandpa Sullivan as principal of Babyls.

Most teachers are easy to handle, while some are hard to concede to, and for Iruma to even call up the Student Council's President Ameri for support, it's a do-or-die affair. Reid and Elizabetta vs. Orias in an affair of Clara's demon chess, and Sabnock vs. Buer in their 2nd affair of retaliation, all efforts are not wasted in vain of achieving the main objective.

What an effort by the Misfit Class, and there's ONLY ONE MORE LEFT: it's back to Kalego-sensei, and this teacher will be HARD to impress.

One thing's for sure: Kalego-sensei's Eggy-chan footprints for stamps, PLEASE.

KANLen09May 29, 2021 5:12 AM
May 29, 2021 4:29 AM

Jun 2019
The evil Iruma is so cool. I love him. The way things he does are so different but yet considerable at the same time. For now, he needs the stamp of approval from all the teachers for the Royal One. They managed to take all of them, just one more left that is of Kalego Sensei. How will he take his approval? We'll see about that.

Ameri is still cute as ever, she approved of Iruma's decision as we'll. So, now he has the support of the Student council as well. Great stuff.
May 29, 2021 4:42 AM
Sep 2015
This look more like Iruma knows Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything instead of just evil cycle LOL.

This episode is just amazing, we now know the whole class power without overloading with information. Love Gauge will be pretty much useless if I have one because I'd use this power only to the boy I love.

Sabnock is so sincere! He's waifu material ;) But Iruma in evil mode would make him a great power bottom too, he still can't deny any request so...
May 29, 2021 4:44 AM

Jan 2021
The teachers hunt begins ( ` ω ´ )
Phew, each one of the misfit class has their strengths. It's been a good adventure
Ameri couldn't say no haha. The power of love 😂
Now for the toughest teacher, how will they do it? 0.0
May 29, 2021 4:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was so great to see them working together to get as many signatures as possible, only one left and it's Kalego's... it's gonna be hard.
May 29, 2021 5:05 AM

Oct 2017
They did it, with everyone working hard they got 36 signatures. Now just Kalego sensei left but he'll give it for sure.

Ameri was adorable in this episode. Iruma x Ameri moment was the best thing.
May 29, 2021 5:22 AM

Mar 2016
Oh no. This arc is almost over. I'm gonna miss evil cycle Iruma.

I love Robin-sensei so much. He's too cute!!

Grandpa is so soft hearted. He gave his stamp without a second thought.

Iruma taking the selfie was so adorably precious! I love seeing Iruma and his adoptive family being so close.

I have managed to avoid saying this for a long time, but I can't hold it in any longer. Asmodeus' gay attraction to Iruma is so sweet!

Iruma did a kabe-don. Or is that a seki-don? Isu-don? Sofa-don?

Shax is so cute. I want to adopt him.
May 29, 2021 5:35 AM

Nov 2011
I thought this was one of the better episodes I've seen. Which is saying something because I love this series and think every episode is great. We got some depth into each characters powers (to an extent) while also meeting some of the faculty of the school, and we even got to see Sablo repent for what he did (even though it was obvious that's how they were going to get that teachers stamp)

I thought the interaction with Amelie and Iruma was very cool as well. While every teacher did succumb almost immediately, while she was struggling with her love for Iruma, Amelie still wanted a Valid reason behind The Misfit class wanting to use the Royal One class room...and Iruma gave her some Valid reasons...although I feel like she did succumb to her love for him in the end.

However it also says something about Iruma's feelings for Amelie as well because he seemed the most relieved after talking and getting her approval. He even mentions how nerve-wrecking the conversation was.

Now the Hurdle of Kalego sensei. I dont know how they will get his stamp so...we'll see.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 29, 2021 6:29 AM
Sep 2017
I like this episode. Iruma and Ameri moment is very attractive to me of course but what attracts me more in this episode here is we can know more details about the demons in abnnormal class. In previous episodes, we don't know some demon's abilities
May 29, 2021 6:46 AM

Dec 2011
The Misfits class get to shine this episode and totally love Iruma being aggressive with Ameri xD
May 29, 2021 6:50 AM

Aug 2018
Finally Ameri met Evil Iruma, that Kabe-don was amazing 😍😍😍
Can't wait for the next episode, I hope Iruma transfer Kalego-Sensei into Eggie-chan to get the approval seal
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
May 29, 2021 7:22 AM

Feb 2019
Evil Iruma is amazing lol. Loved he and Ameri’s negotiation today. Ameri’s inner monologues were so damn cute. Well done to the misfits for securing 36 transfer approvals, now for the hardest, Kalego. Next week should be fun.
May 29, 2021 8:25 AM

Jan 2017
Holy shit that wall slam (chair slam?) with Ameri, chills literal chills!

I know that this ark is almost over but chad Iruma will be there as one of the best MC ever!
May 29, 2021 8:46 AM

Aug 2018
Marcus5768 said:
Finally Ameri met Evil Iruma, that Kabe-don was amazing 😍😍😍
Can't wait for the next episode, I hope Iruma transfer Kalego-Sensei into Eggie-chan to get the approval seal
I don't think that's his style, he has to win approval fairly. It's still Iruma after all
May 29, 2021 9:19 AM
Jun 2013
Depending on how they adapt the artstyle from the final scene of the arc, the next chapter may be veeery op. This manga has very good momentos mainly because their good style in certain panels, so I hope they do it fine with this one. Manga reades know what I'm talking about
May 29, 2021 9:58 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Scavenger 'stamp permission' hunt started. Its nice seeing the classmates got more spotlight and used all of their bloodlines ability to helped Iruma-kun achieved his goal. Iruma-kun easily led all of them to the victory, i guess. The owl devil one was the most funny way of persuasion to that old teacher. No matter how wise you were, you still just a fuckin devil, sensei. While the most expected one, ngl, was Sabnock. Truly he will done that part to persuade that poor teacher. Lol.

Well, its not like everyone showed their contribution lively, tho. The devil idol literally done it behind the screen, which is kinda sad. Welp, its still nice, though, to say the least. Not gonna mentioned how finally Ameri supposed to seeing Iruma evil cycle. Well, the lovebird just simply loved every shit her crush did. But the power of kabedon definitely took all of the impression. So, yeah, that's the simplest expression of her. Lol.

The final boss battle will be commence next week. So, yeah, i need to be more patience before that....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 29, 2021 10:05 AM

May 2018
Wow all the senseis gave their stamps of approval! I wonder what Kalego's going to do now
May 29, 2021 10:10 AM

Jul 2014
Truth be told, I thought they'd have a little more trouble than this in getting the approval of all the teachers (especially with there being 37 of them in the school, damn), but it was fun to see some other members of the Misfit Class get a chance to show off what they can do for once. And Evil Iruma using the kabedon on Ameri was perfection. More of that pairing, please.

And now for the final boss of this arc: how will Iruma get Kalego's stamp, I wonder?
May 29, 2021 10:40 AM

Nov 2019
"Evil" Iruma is all about going for your desires. Can't believe these golden episodes might not last long.
Can someone explain to me why did Shax turn off smell sense of the teacher? Didn't get the trick from Muse Asia subs.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 29, 2021 10:59 AM

Dec 2013
What an amazing episode, everyone got a nice spotlight and Iruma still being the nice Iruma we know and love, he really appreciates his classmates.
May 29, 2021 11:13 AM

Jun 2015
Best episode of the season so far.
Laplace_kun said:
"Evil" Iruma is all about going for your desires. Can't believe these golden episodes might not last long.
Can someone explain to me why did Shax turn off smell sense of the teacher? Didn't get the trick from Muse Asia subs.

Elizabeth's ability works by smell, so if the teacher had known he was being "seduced" to play favorably for the misfits, he would have been able to play smart/not fall for the trick.
May 29, 2021 12:09 PM

Jun 2019
Another fun episode. Like I had hoped, we got a closer look at Iruma’s classmates and their abilities while also learning some more about the instructors. I liked how they all got their stamps by showing that they deserved the right to be in the classroom (with the exception of the owl).
May 29, 2021 12:10 PM

Nov 2019
@Einya Thanks for the explanation! Gotta wear a mask with onee chan around!
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 29, 2021 2:09 PM

Jul 2016
Even in Chad Mode, Iruma still can't refuse when someone asks him for something. That selfie with Sullivan and Opera was such a sweet gesture.

Sabnock apologizing for his previous behaviour was also really nice and Amelie's reaction to chad Iruma was as amusing as I was expecting. Not to mention it was also nice to see her still wanting a valid reason to give her approval instead of having her immediately succumbing to her beloved's charms.

Fantastic episode overall. Learning about everyone's blood-line magic was truly interesting.
May 29, 2021 3:16 PM
Mar 2020
Im honestly amazed how geninly cool "dark iruma" is, im not sure if seen such a drastic and well done character change before.
Ameri beeing cute is heartwarming as well, Im glad this is getting as many episodes as it is getting
May 29, 2021 4:26 PM
Nov 2020
Evil Iruma is such a boss, he needs to stay on that cycle indefinitely for the remainder of the series lol. That scene he had with Ameri was the best ...he had her wrapped around his fingers lol. That succubus girl (Ix?) is really hot too, I wholly agree with what Shax and the bird guy said to her!
May 29, 2021 4:46 PM

Feb 2016
I wanna play Doot-do-do!
その目だれの目?
May 29, 2021 5:01 PM

Jul 2014
Best episode of the show so far! It felt like it only lasted five minutes tho
May 29, 2021 6:02 PM
Jul 2017
Glad Iruma has become this tough guy. Not such a pussy like he used to. He's trying to help out his classmates and I wanna see him kill Kalego by channeling all of his inner demonic powers and rip off his head and slit Kalego's throat. And dispose of his corpse. Someone please give Iruma some yakuza tattoos and I want his classmates to address him as Iruma-aniki or just aniki.
May 29, 2021 6:28 PM
Jul 2018
This anime is putting itself in a very rough position imo...

Being this good should be a crime, but I CAN'T stop loving the new personality of Iruma. This is literally the perfect anime MC, he's a jack of all trades. I'm really looking forward to see what the studio is going to do with such powers. I'm getting shivers just thinking about it. Clara is as cute as ever, Asmodeus is such a devoted fan, I love/respect that, and the class finally shows its true colors, trully an ACE class afterall, worthy of the Royal One.

And.. The last but not least...

Amerie, girls like you are the reason I wish that anime girls were real. Ahh, damn you reality. You're so cruel, it hurts :)
May 29, 2021 9:17 PM

Jul 2014
I like how despite being in his "evil cycle", Iruma is still Iruma as we saw him with the photo, helping the old man or not wanting Kerori to expose her identity.

I say it every time she appears but, Ameri is just too cute! That reaction when she thought to approve the letter immediately was so damn cute! God bless Saori Hayami <3.
May 29, 2021 9:44 PM

Dec 2016
I tend to love episodes that focus on side characters and this one was not the exception. ♥
May 30, 2021 12:10 AM

Oct 2008
i bet Amelie got her pantsu wet the moment dark Iruma made a kabedon slam that made both of their faces near each other!
4/5.

May 30, 2021 7:27 AM

Mar 2010
Seeing everyones abilities full frontal really made this episode stand out among even the greatest of episodes, and the great thing about it is that it wasn't glorified. Holy shit what a great time .

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 30, 2021 7:30 AM

Jan 2021
cant begin to imagine how iruma is going to get the last seal of approval, cant wait to find out
May 30, 2021 12:23 PM

Aug 2016
Evil cycle Iruma is the best. He's still a cinnamon roll, but cool and confident. It was great seeing the other class members get their shine on. The Ameri x Iruma scenes were golden.
May 30, 2021 3:14 PM

Jun 2016
Great episode (as always) I laughed so hard in many scenes, and Ameri is always precious and funny, I was waiting for her first meeting with the new "evil" Iruma-kun, the previous episode they haven't met.
May 30, 2021 3:15 PM
Nov 2019
Really gonna miss "Evil' Iruma once he inevitably reverts back to normal. Hopefully he'll retain at least some if his qualities. Also, can someone explain what exactly happened in the board game scene? I didn't quite catch everything.
May 30, 2021 5:53 PM
Apr 2021
AnimeNerd99 said:
Really gonna miss "Evil' Iruma once he inevitably reverts back to normal. Hopefully he'll retain at least some if his qualities. Also, can someone explain what exactly happened in the board game scene? I didn't quite catch everything.
lied just take orias sensei sense of smell but that don't mean he can't breath
May 30, 2021 7:23 PM

Aug 2015
If X Elizabetta's ability is Favoritism, couldn't she have just asked the teacher to stamp the paper for her and he would've done it for her because of her ability...?
May 31, 2021 10:35 AM
Nov 2019
Fgtuv4_tg said:
AnimeNerd99 said:

No offense but that didn't help at all.
May 31, 2021 12:27 PM

Mar 2017
Oh I am very interested in how exactly they're going to get Kalego's stamp! They've managed to bribe, cheat and bargain their way into all of the other instructors signing the petition but that is definitely not gonna work with him.

Amelie's reaction to Iruma was awesome - the way she blacked out when he got too closer to her was hilarious! I hope we get to see more moments between them before he goes back to normal. I have to admit that I'll miss Evil Cycle Iruma since he's the same caring, compassionate and hard-working guy he was before but just in a more confident and cool way.
Jun 1, 2021 3:27 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Amelie's reaction to evil Iruma was priceless. She almost had a heart attack when he got super close to her.
Jun 2, 2021 10:22 AM
Sep 2017
AnimeNerd99 said:
Fgtuv4_tg said:

No offense but that didn't help at all.

The ability of Elizabeth will activate only if the person smells her scent and that's why the teacher lose on purpose unintentionally. Lied took away the teacher sight at first since if the teacher can see then the teacher will notice Lied's black nose . Lied has the ability to steal the target's five senses and the stolen part will turn black. So if he stole the vision of the target, his eyes will turn black. If he stole the sense of smell of the target, his nose will turn black. And just like what Fgtuv4_tg said, you can still breathe even if you lose your sense of smell
Jun 4, 2021 5:59 AM

Oct 2020
I really like the interaction between Iruma and Ameri, Can't believe Iruma pulled out a Wall Slam or more precisely a Chair Slam.

The Road of getting Royal One is getting closer
Jun 5, 2021 7:17 PM

Jan 2011
It's nice to finally start to see what the whole class can do.
Jul 16, 2021 1:58 AM
May 2020
who knew that collecting stamps would be so exciting
Aug 5, 2021 11:07 AM
Oct 2019
i enjoyed getting to see more of each classmate's bloodline skill thing
Sep 29, 2021 2:14 AM

Oct 2016
This just proves even more how Iruma is still Iruma even in evil cycle. FUCKING CHAD.

Yes! We got Ameri's reaction to Chadruma and it did not disappoint. Really nice to see what the other classmates can do as well. It's final boss time, how will they be able to convince Kalego-sensei.
Jul 8, 2022 2:04 PM

May 2020
So much for a misfit class, they're all genius in their own way lol. These teachers have no way out escaping from chad Iruma's foolproof plan.

Was waiting for Ameri's reaction and indeed it was everything well within the expectations lmao. I mean how can she refuse this Iruma.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

51 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 4, 2021

88 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 20, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 5, 2021

70 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 18, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2021

45 by Muow »»
Feb 1, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

49 by Muow »»
Jan 30, 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.