Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 7, 5:57 PM
Apr 2024
Great episode, the story of chen it was really moving
May 7, 5:58 PM
Apr 2024
This anime is "episodic" and I only realized now...
May 8, 10:31 AM
Sep 2022
The Yamazaki whiskey distilery was a joy to see even just through this show! This show is so chill and calming, I love the relaxing japanese atmosphere with some light philosophy and alcohol education

The subplot in this episode was super cute but also sad
May 9, 7:47 AM

Jul 2012
The song that played when Ken was talking about his past was quite beautiful <3

Other than that, I rather odd switch to a drastic tone for this episode
May 13, 1:47 PM
Mar 2017
Such a nice anime to take lighlty
May 13, 10:08 PM
Feb 2021
What a lovely episode this one is. It even felt quite moving for me since were introduced with a new character who happens to also be a bartender.

Ryuu, Kelvin, Kyouko, Yuri and Miwa go on this trip together where they learn about the inner workings of alcohol (like this is like a convention for bartenders). Very interesting to see a wine cellar with all of the different years. While Kelvin didn't speak much and seemed more to myself in this whole episode, he does bring up his past bringing, which made me realize how much guilt he had for not going to the festival with the girl like they promised.

It was a bittersweet ending, yet such a lovely way to see how much he has matured through that experience, and I hope they will both meet each other again very soon.
May 15, 2:32 AM

Jun 2021
Annddd lesson of the week isss, whiskey making
May 15, 2:20 PM

Jan 2016
I think my ceiling might have a leak. The rain seems to be salty too.

Why do I get the feeling this was the "beach" or "hot spring" episode of an anime LOL. So professional.

It's nice that they all get to develop together. Those two female bartenders were really having too much fun LOL

5/5 because super relatable [in some ways], and had no urges to drink.

May 17, 8:17 AM

Nov 2011
Reply to Benedito29
@Epiroogu Too bad I'll never go to Kyoto because I'm from the West:(
@Benedito29 Why? Cannot you travel, or is there an invincible barrier between your West and Kyoto? :D
May 17, 9:08 AM
Jan 2022
Reply to Epiroogu
@Benedito29 Why? Cannot you travel, or is there an invincible barrier between your West and Kyoto? :D
@Epiroogu Something like that. Maybe when I get some good money and learn Japanese, but it will take a long time.😔
May 19, 3:35 AM

Nov 2011
Reply to Benedito29
@Epiroogu Something like that. Maybe when I get some good money and learn Japanese, but it will take a long time.😔
@Benedito29 Now you got an achievable goal maybe. :3 ganbatte whatever you choose
May 20, 2:53 AM

Jul 2023
A somewhat boring episode but within this episode is the poignant story of two people that failed to be lovers. Kelvin and Chitose's story, though brief, somehow reminds me of how the og anime executes stuff.
May 22, 3:27 PM
Oct 2023
Chen-kun really is an interesting character. this episode was rather nice. I kinda like this anime it is relaxing its teaching you about alcohol and gives you life advice or life opinions pretty much.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22

21 by lordgaara »»
May 26, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

96 by destinyunknown »»
May 26, 8:41 AM

» What's your favorite drink?

davi__ - May 20

41 by Luthandorius »»
May 26, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8

62 by patkarunungan »»
May 25, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15

44 by LotteGiants »»
May 21, 1:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.