Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 8, 2020 7:17 PM

Nov 2017
Taichi will be back. Ah.. no idea when the 4th season is coming up . Guess i'll have to catch up with the manga. This season was the best by far. 9/10 for me.

Apr 13, 2020 12:56 AM
Jun 2013
Wow. The last few episodes of this season was just overwhelming. This last episode was a bit cut to the chase, especially having heard that the anime cut out quite a few scenes that were in the manga. But nevertheless, I can't wait until the 4th season (hopefully). But I will definitely be following the manga now, I can't wait to see how Taichi, Chihaya and Arata's relationship progress throughout their journey with karuta.
Apr 13, 2020 6:12 AM
Apr 2019
They skip lot of content, gotta ending it on happy note eh? LMAO

Well, i'm manga reader and i think i won't watch s4 if there would be.
Apr 13, 2020 9:23 AM
Feb 2015
I honestly don't know if I should be happy or utterly disappointed with this season... gosh I can pull out my hair at how frustrated I am with the ending..

Season 4 is gonna be a long wait if it comes...
Apr 15, 2020 8:42 AM
May 2012
When I found out about this season and saw the low score I was in shock and asking why.
After a couple of episodes I realized why it was so.
It was unwatchable.
At least the manga is readable ><

Edit: grammar.
urdurApr 15, 2020 8:50 AM
Apr 16, 2020 6:30 AM

Jun 2019
Sorry for out of the topic
Wow. The real score is back!
Now 8.62
Apr 16, 2020 11:27 AM

May 2009
The last couple of episodes were WAY TOO RUSHED.
Im no manga reader but im definitely picking it up now. The way they tried to squeeze so much in hurt my brain. Taichi telling his feelings, them leaving the club... it went by SO fast that I could barely feel anything. Arata randomly starting a group.. I was like: dude I dont care about Arata right now, what about those other two?!

In my memory the first seasons were so much slower paced, but maybe my brain just got slower after all...

Anyway its a 7/10 for me. Its a great show but a lot of things were rushed and that took away most of the joy for me. :-)
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 21, 2020 8:00 AM
Oct 2019
I don’t like this season as much as i thought i would. And somehow it has the highest score out of the 3 seasons. Part of it is because i’m salty af when seeing mah boi Taichi got wrecked so hard but mostly it is the other characters. The author just can’t decide how strong she wants Arata to be cause last season he beat Shinobu ( yes she had a fever but that is BS excuse if ya ask me) & this season he lost fights that i didn’t expect him too .Arata is one of the most important character in the serie i just don’t like him at all (& no not because Chihaya chose him over Taichi). The new characters from season 2 ( yes they’re so dull i can’t even remeber their names ) still don’t do anything at all this season. But overall the show is still pretty good & i’ll still pray for season 4.
Apr 24, 2020 5:40 AM

Sep 2019
Goodbye taichi, we'll see you in another 6 years.

Season 3 has been great. Two of the trio had finally confessed to chihaya. That's something i've had so little hope to see. But it actually happened, and it's done perfectly. I'll be waiting for season 4, even if i have to wait for a long time.

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Apr 26, 2020 3:11 AM

Oct 2010
Weakest episode of the series. I'm no manga reader, but something felt off while watching it and I'm reading that it actually crams and skips lots of stuff.
I hope that the next season will start with a "retake" of this episode, but from the point of view of Chihaya, Taichi and the rest of the guys from the karuta club.

Talking about the series as a whole: it has been a blast to watch, probably the best season of Chihayafuru until now. Every moment of it has been a rollercoaster of emotions: I cried with Chihaya after the Yoshino Tournament, I laughed when she and Taichi became "virtual Suou and virtual Arata", I was surprised and heartbroken after the Master and Queen Tournament, ... I grew so attached to the characters (except Megumu) that I wanted everyone of them to win (except Megumu), so every match hit me emotionally.

I think there's a lot of stuff still up in the air, I'm a bit afraid for the next season(s?): I'm greedy and I don't want to wait for two seasons (unless they will be back to back), but at the same time I don't want a rushed season like the last two episodes.
But for now, I can only wait.
Apr 27, 2020 6:40 PM

Mar 2014
The moment when Sakurazawa told Arata that not only Taichi but Chihaya too left the club I felt that something was wrong with the episode, and looks like I was right and madhouse skipped over a lot of stuff to have a sort of happy ending.

I feel like they should've either ended with episode 23 (even if it would've been a kick in the face for all non manga readers) or according to most manga readers have made an episode 25 to supposedly end on a better place, oh well.

Regardless of this not so great last episode S3 was extremely good and made me remember why I liked Chihayafuru so much even tho my interest in Karuta is almost non-existent in real life. And lets hope we get S4 in a reasonable time frame instead of 6 damn years (if we ever get one that's it, I'm still gonna start the manga lol).
Apr 29, 2020 2:54 AM

Dec 2012
An amazing season, covering some of the best parts of the story and character progression. I'm honestly overwhelmed.

But 2 things that could've improved was this last episode and the soundtrack. As everyone already noted, as a last episode it was much too rushed and that's a problem because there were really important developments skipped over as a result.

Then there's the music, which I wouldn't even mention had it been any other anime. But I'm so used to Chihayafuru having absolutely stellar music to go along with the beautiful poetry and karuta, that it really caught my 'ear' this time. I did not like the ED song quite frankly, and was so sad that it wasn't sung by Asami Seto, because the previous 2 EDs were masterpieces that perfectly reflected the themes and story of the anime (especially Akanezora!). The previous iconic OSTs associated with the anime were also missing for the most part, replaced good but sometimes obtrusive background music. Oh well.

But in every other aspect it was as great as one can expect from Chihayafuru. I'm so so grateful we got to see this animated, and I will hold out hope that the rest of the manga will continue to be adapted - because it keeps getting better and better by the chapter!
Anime List

↳ click profile for recommendations

✨☆✨

May 3, 2020 2:19 PM

Nov 2011
Once again, an amazing season, it was really cool to see all these characters again, after 6 years of waiting. The last episode was pretty weak, completly rushed and pacing was a bit off for me at certain parts, but the whole season was worth the wait. I hope we don't have to wait so many years for the season 4!

can't find on yt the OST for the season 3 tho
NookieMay 3, 2020 2:41 PM
bad english user here, gomen
May 25, 2020 5:33 AM

Jul 2012
What can I say? An amazing anime. My rating shifted from 8/10 to 9/10 when second half happened. I think it was my LEAST FAVOURITE season but still really loved it regardless. S2 was my favourite out of the three.

Last episode def felt rushed, even the voice actors spoke weirdly fast (I assume on purpose to fit the time) but I enjoyed seeing Arata build a team.

I'm probably gonna check out manga now instead of waiting more because I know it's near completion.

Nookie said:
can't find on yt the OST for the season 3 tho
No release date set for S3 OST at all, I've checked Japanese store sites to see if it's a thing but no.

fullmetalbender said:
Then there's the music, which I wouldn't even mention had it been any other anime. But I'm so used to Chihayafuru having absolutely stellar music to go along with the beautiful poetry and karuta, that it really caught my 'ear' this time. I did not like the ED song quite frankly, and was so sad that it wasn't sung by Asami Seto, because the previous 2 EDs were masterpieces that perfectly reflected the themes and story of the anime (especially Akanezora!). The previous iconic OSTs associated with the anime were also missing for the most part, replaced good but sometimes obtrusive background music. Oh well.
Agreed. ED is a good song by itself but this one was like... decent at best?

OP was not that good either. Has no flow. The way it starts is a bit like... Sitcom music lol. First two OPs were more classic.

urdur said:
When I found out about this season and saw the low score I was in shock and asking why.
After a couple of episodes I realized why it was so.
It was unwatchable.
At least the manga is readable ><
This season is fine, the score was messed up due to trolls before. The last episode was the only one with bad pacing/rushed.
May 26, 2020 3:27 PM

Jun 2015
Let's hope they don't keep us waiting long for season 4.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 27, 2020 7:31 PM

Jun 2012
Taichi was mvp this season.
Jun 4, 2020 7:53 AM

Jan 2016
i hope for new season. pls Madhouse don't disappoint us
please inform me when new season is confirmed
Jun 16, 2020 5:39 PM

Sep 2009
How many years would we have to wait for the 4th season? I've been waiting forever for the 3rd season and I was hoping this would be over in the 3rd season but the manga is till on going and this is not over T----T

How many years have been? 10? I don't want to wait another 10 years T-T

I really want Taichi as a Meijin T-T but I don't think that will happen...

I'm sad for Taichiiiii :(

The last episode felt rushed and it seems they've cut stuff....I hope Arata character is better developed...since I think Arata is boring I hope he gets more interesting....they should have made an 25th episode...they didn't show Chihaya feelings well...glad I read the manga....
AnimangaGirlJun 16, 2020 5:47 PM
Jun 27, 2020 6:52 PM
Nov 2018
What an end to the season. It just gets better and better. Seeing arata struggle with the club was cool. Also taichi ain’t leaving karuta completely lol. I see you on the tatami mats my guy. Awesome series
Jul 31, 2020 6:27 AM
Jul 2020
Taichi "are you ok??" 😭😭😭Season 4 soon, I can't wait anymore
WTF if season 4 released 6 year more later. Please next year season 4😭😭😭😭😭😭
For me this anime was the greatest anime season right now 9/10, next season 10/10😭😭😭
Aug 4, 2020 8:33 AM
Dec 2012
I don't think anyone ready for season 4.
Just make sure you're ready to grind your teeth, shave your nerve, cuz you'll be annoyed as f*ck, for those new character coming.

By the way, as always for chihayafuru 10/10 for this adaptation, bravo for Madhouse.
tebas91Aug 4, 2020 8:36 AM
Nov 17, 2020 6:31 PM

Mar 2012
Hmmm. Episode 23 was awesome, the 24th is one of the worst of the series (but still not bad).
I just don't know how to react.
I'm afraid, reading the manga.. no sound for the karuta will be weird but hey, how could we wait years with an ending like that ?
Nov 25, 2020 10:03 PM

Jun 2019
Yea, I don't know how to react to this end. But it all depends on Chihaya now. She is the one who can change everything.")
lettuce<3
Dec 5, 2020 12:16 PM
Jan 2017
So a great roller coaster ride of 74 episodes comes to end(I binged watched all the 3 seasons).It was definitely quite an experience watching all seasons together.This season was super intense with its matches that I had to pause the ep for a breather.
I guess only God knows how many years will it take to renew for S4 but I had my full satisfaction with these 3 seasons so I will happily wait for S4 irrespective of how much time it takes.
Jan 27, 2021 4:58 AM

Aug 2007
I started season 3 as soon as I logged out of work yesterday. I just finished episode 24 an hour ago and I have 2 hours left until I have to work again. I don't think it happened before that I binge watch in between work days and without any sleep.

For this episode, I do agree that it felt rushed even to non-manga readers like me. But for the whole series, well, the statement above should say something about how I feel about it. On an even more personal note, watching Chihayafuru gave me comfort. Strong bonds within a club or a group, how a real teamwork should be, the feeling of reaching out to someone close to you, and admiring someone from afar, having an inspiration and something to work hard for.. these are unfortunately not something I am able to experience yet in my life despite my age. But throughout the time I was watching, I felt like a part of it all. Even if it's fake and all in my stupid imagination.

Sorry for the long message. Just a spur of the moment.

I can't wait to continue off with the manga this weekend. :-)

もろともに
哀れと思へ
山桜

花より外に
知る人もなし.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

Jan 28, 2021 1:23 AM

Jul 2020
I doubt Madhouse would make a Chihayafuru S4 considering how lowkey this show is but man I have to give them sm credit!!!!! This series has been very enjoyable in all 3 seasons I’m actually surprised this show has been consistently good.

9/10 for me
Mar 11, 2021 10:45 AM

Nov 2018
Chihayafuru S4 and Sangatsu S3 waiting room
I hate everyone equally
Mar 27, 2021 10:57 PM

Aug 2018
So ends Season 3.....AHHHHH!!!!
The season has been great and now it's going to be complicated. Well, so much for Chihayafuru. Let's wait for the announcement of the 4th season PLEASE.
Apr 8, 2021 3:22 AM

Apr 2009
Madhouse never really disappoints with this show. Hoping for a season 4.

I can see Taichi and Arata fighting for the master position in the future.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2021 1:22 AM

Apr 2014
pretty solid season but it took me quite a long time to watch through it. i guess it's losing some of the charm for me at this point, unfortunately. i actually think it's getting better but somehow i'm becoming less interested regardless

i am getting really tired of Chihaya at this point, i know that heroines are supposed to be aggravating but man....

i still love Taichi and his character, he's been carrying the show for me. Suo is pretty interesting as well and i'm glad we got to see more of him, and i'm intrigued as to which direction the show will go with Taichi and Suo

i've actually grown to like Arata as well this season, starting his own club and all that (even though it's cliche, it's endearing)

i'm still a bit sad that neither of the challengers won against the Queen and Master, i knew from the beginning they had no chance but i was rooting for Dr Harada and the mommy anyways
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2021 4:05 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Alright they did it, this was a satisfying end for the season. Even if they don’t continue adapting this wonderful series, I’m glad they ended on this hopeful note. Arata finally bringing together a team, and proudly showing it to ayase and tachi.

Still don’t entirely get taichi’s deal, but it’s still kind of sad, it always is when you see a character losing a passion for something they held dear. Or maybe the point is that taichi never really had a passion for karuta, more so using karuta to get close to chihaya whom he loves, because chihaya clearly has a genuine love for karuta. That explains his low key resentment towards arata, who is better at him in karuta, and in his mind symbolically means that arata is more likely to win chihaya’s heart. Sort of petty if you think about it, but it’s still kind of sad.

All in all, loved it as much as the previous season if not even a bit more. Only nitpick I really have is the the segment of the master and queen matches. Feels like the whole season kind of shifted into another direction there since we were entirely focused on side characters rather than our main ones. By no means was it not interesting because it was, but it still felt like a side story crammed into our main one. I do like how none of our main characters made it into the master/queen matches because that’s probably what you’d come to expect. Ayase and tachi definitely have leveled up this season, but I don’t think it would’ve made sense for them to be challenging the highest rank JUST yet. But back to my very minor issue, I actually DONT have an issue with it feeling out of place just as long as the expand upon the backstories of the queen and the master, the master in particular, further down the line. Then it won’t seem out of place, but rather a very well placed set up. And from what it looks like, the storylines of suo and taichi are definitely going to merge. In chihayafuru 4.

Or not. Guess I’ll read the manga. But I wouldn’t say it’s no more than wishful thinking; this season came out 6 years after the last one after all. Madhouse, get on this already. For now, yet another solid season, consistent in quality, and even improving it steadily. 7/10. Gonna miss this shit.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 12, 2021 6:48 AM
Apr 2020
Goodness gracious, this has been a very big cliffhanger in a while for me. That romance thing between Taichi and Chihaya become confusingly intense and not sorting it out at the end of the series.. *sighs* what a way to end...

Can't believe I really really enjoyed this anime so much that it makes me want to finish it in one go. I become really attached to almost every character (even on tbe annoying ones) because of how great Madhouse overlaying the characters' background stories and developments. The OSTs in every episodes, even on the OPs and EDs. It was freakin great to the ears. Like everything.. Everything in this anime has been perfect from the story, dramas, and characters. It's just that I don't like how they end it, that's all. All in all, thank you for this masterpiece, Madhouse. 9/10 for this. I hope you will pick this up again n in a distant future, maybe sooner because THEY'RE finally back this year, announcing 2 new animes and 1 new Overlord S4 anime sequel. I will be waiting...

EDIT: Can anyone spoil me already? About what's going on on the manga ? I don't have much time reading manga right now cuz of busyness in school. I can't really take that ending away of my head. Atleast just a little detail of the three MC's relationships ^_^
May 26, 2021 12:30 AM
Oct 2007
Can never go wrong with Chihayafuru. Surprisingly, all 3 seasons get 9/10 from me. The first half of this season was decent but everything just pick up a lot more at a certain point.
Jul 16, 2021 2:44 AM

Jul 2015
Incredible season with all the stuff that went down with Harada almost becoming a Master, Arata finally creating a karuta club and his unexpected confession and also the crucial turning point of Taichi's confession to Chihaya. I don't care if it'll take another 6 years or longer, I really hope another season will come of this great series.

Oct 20, 2021 9:32 AM

Feb 2019
That was an amazing ending! I didn't know how they were going to end the season on a high note after the depressing 23rd episode but this was great.

I'm not a big fan of Arata (I don't dislike him by any means though), so I usually don't look forward to the Arata episodes much (except for his and the people around him's slick dialect), but I was glad about this one.

I like how sincere Arata is with the club at his school, going class to class. He didn't get the people who liked karuta, but he got people who were inspired by his sincerity and love for it, just like how Chihaya did it. Also, Yuu is so cute I want her to end up with Arata so much!

Seeing the team's sincerity at the Fujioka practice camp was awesome too. Looks like their team can regenerate easier than Chihaya and Taichi's, what with having only one third year and having far more first years.

Also, congrats to the Mizusawa club for finally getting lots of new members! (lol at that annoying girl)

The early part with Chihaya was really sad yet beautiful. That poem, the one with the kimariji かぜを, I didn't know what it meant but after the teacher explained it I think that is a very beautiful poem, and unfortunately a great description of Taichi. Despite her sadness, I'm glad that Chihaya fully realises how Taichi must feel.

Was not expecting Chihaya to quit the club as well. I hope this period won't damage her karuta but instead lead her into academic excellence and with great karuta to boot (for her future career!).

That was a great ending. If there's one thing I like about Arata, it's how despite Taichi being initially mean to him in elementary school, he considers both Chihaya AND Taichi as the friends he wants to be with. His sincerity is great. Loved that message. Arata's returned, now it's time for them to wait for Taichi's return. What a great and uplifting way to end the season!

AH HOW LONG UNTIL SEASON 4 PLEASE LET IT BE QUICKER THAN 2024
Nov 20, 2021 5:19 AM
Aug 2015
At long last it's finished.

Obviously it was shitty beyond reason, indefensibly diluted, nothing makes sense anymore ... overexploitation strikes ! Once again, an excellent story is fucked up in every hole by greedy editor/writer trying to milk every drop of cash possible.

Fuck megane kun, he was useless all three seasons.
Fuck chihaya, sh'e's hollow as hell.
Fuck the show, if I want a neverending story I already have Hajime no Ippo.

No thanks for the waste of time. (u_u)
Nov 29, 2021 1:38 AM
Jul 2018
I NEED TO READ THE MANGA QUICKLY NOW
Nov 29, 2021 1:45 AM
Jul 2018
But, disappointing season overall. Crap animation + matches were not that tense as the previous seasons. Lackluster direction
Jan 4, 2022 8:28 PM

Jan 2010
This season fluctuated a bit more in visual direction than the previous seasons. I noticed there was much more speaking during matches, explaining what happened in between turns rather than just showing the action. There was also a lot more still frames of characters with their mouths agape, especially during the Master and Queen match. The matches also felt a lot shorter this time around, focusing more on the characters' actions and the outcomes, rather than the match itself. I appreciate the in-between flashbacks and inner thoughts to explain the characters' motivations and actions, but those also got somewhat cumbersome after a while, instead breaking up the flow of the story.

This last 2 episodes also felt off, where the episodes rushed to establish the aftermath of Taichi's and Chihaya's breakdowns, Chihaya quitting the club off-screen, Sumire suddenly taking charge of the new club members' initiations, the new members' introductions, Taichi brushing off his mother, Taichi meeting with Suou, and Chihaya drowning in her sorrows and books; all then followed by Arata's own club creation, recruitment, training, bonding with his members, figuring out his own role in a team scenario, Rion's growth, and then suddenly back to Arata texting a picture of his club to both Chihaya and Taichi, seemingly bringing back to their senses.

Both Chihayafuru 1 and 2 had twenty-five episodes, but season 3 had only twenty-four, and these past two episodes felt like three or four episodes crammed together. In fact, the Master and Queen matches felt rushed too. I figured with only two simultaneous matches to watch instead of 4-6, we'd get more focus on the individual matches somehow, but the show kept jumping back and forth, as if the show couldn't decide which to focus on. Similarly, the in-show streaming feedback mimicked these concerns, where it was annoyingly flopping back and forth, forcing Arata to physically come down to the match site since he was fed up with the stream.

This season tried to do a lot, and it felt confused because of that. However, the emotional highs it delivered can't be understated, so I appreciate the show for at least giving time and focus for those moments. I somewhat wish that the season ended on Suou's announcement of delaying his retirement, but then we wouldn't have gotten Taichi's confession without a 4th season. I want there to be a 4th season, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that. For now, I'm happy for what we got, but I still wish the season could have been more focused with a more steady pace.
Mar 23, 2022 2:53 AM

Dec 2020
Ending felt rushed. Seeing a episode with a Arata focus and lead was nice change of pace with it ending with him trying to help chihaya and taichi like how they helped him in season 1. Each season I give a higher score. Maybe cause by now I understand how the game works, emotions and drama run even higher each time and I simply can't wait to see what always happens next.

9/10
May 4, 2022 12:31 AM

Apr 2020
Really sad that I finished season 3 and there's no season 4. Hopefully we get one soon, pls madhouse
Jun 30, 2022 3:08 AM

Sep 2018
Great season once again, this time focusing mainly on the main characters story progressions and the Master/Queen tournaments. 9/10.

The emotions were there, especially during the qualies with Dr Harada, that was the big highlight IMO. Letdowns were barely any focus on the other members and just how extremely idiotic Chihaya really is. I think this anime would be even better if she just a little bit more on to it, instead of being so air headed and plain dumb at times.
Jan 20, 2023 5:26 PM
Dec 2022
Teamwork was key, I hope there is another season
Apr 25, 2023 9:05 AM

Jul 2016
Consdering her reasons for joining, Sumire deserves a ton of respect for staying.

Man, as if the shock of Taichi (and Chihaya!) quitting wasn't something that made you involuntarily scream "Season 4 NOW", they made Arata forming his own club and figuring out how to lead a them be so damn charming to watch. Such a shame too with how excited Arata was to have a team faceoff.
May 5, 2023 3:54 AM
Dec 2021
any next season updates for this.
waiting for next season. 😑
Jul 19, 2023 3:18 AM
May 2020
Beautiful.
Eventhough the last few episodes seem a bit of ?bland.

Still waiting for season 4 aah
Jul 21, 2023 2:29 AM

Jul 2021
one of the greatest. such a lovely anime. been watching chihayafuru day and night from the past 2 days. pulled all-nighter to finish season 2 and 3, got me so hooked. considering season 4 chances are slim, i'm gonna read the manga but still hoping a new season is announced. madhouse doesn't even have that many projects now, what are they even doing bruh just give a new season already ;-;

easy 10/10. only season 1 was a 9/10 but season 2 and 3 have been phenomenal.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 20, 2023 1:51 PM
Sep 2022
I absolutely adore 3rd season. This season became on of my the most favourites. Definitely 10/10
MineFord_gurmeDec 23, 2023 4:49 PM
Jan 9, 6:03 AM
Feb 2018
Really cool. Very inspiring.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2019

46 by fathandz »»
Yesterday, 9:35 AM

» If you want to continue with the manga after watching

NiQ1 - Feb 21, 2023

22 by mythical_k »»
May 27, 1:36 PM

» Chihayafuru 4

Kaguyachinchin - Nov 21, 2020

5 by Knighthammer619 »»
Mar 17, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Jan 14, 2020

126 by realfifi »»
Dec 18, 2023 2:21 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2019

105 by Katsu-kun »»
Aug 15, 2023 4:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.