Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 115 116 [117] 118 119 » ... Last »
Nov 16, 2018 5:44 AM

Apr 2015
Hi! I have a question about item nº 60: "(60) Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese".

I used Neon Genesis Evangelion with Asuka Langley Souryuu

What do you think? Is she valid for this item?

Nov 16, 2018 6:19 AM

Jul 2014
asleepu said:
For item (80) Watch one of the 5 lowest scored anime from your favorite studio by weighted score on Anime+ - , I read the clarification but I wanted to make sure, for Shaft, am I allowed to use something like this? <IRoid: Koi no Yuukou Frontier>
This one is invalid. It's listed as N/A on the studio page.
Nov 16, 2018 2:06 PM
Jan 2017
mozgow said:
asleepu said:
For item (80) Watch one of the 5 lowest scored anime from your favorite studio by weighted score on Anime+ - , I read the clarification but I wanted to make sure, for Shaft, am I allowed to use something like this? <IRoid: Koi no Yuukou Frontier>
This one is invalid. It's listed as N/A on the studio page.
Gotcha, thanks.
Nov 16, 2018 5:27 PM

Sep 2009
Request for 27 and 102 (Better if from last ~5 years as I have many older titles unlisted yet)
Geek & AniOta
Nov 17, 2018 12:21 AM

Jul 2014
mFoxRU said:
Request for 27 and 102 (Better if from last ~5 years as I have many older titles unlisted yet)
For #102:
Seirei no Moribito
Cross Game
Nov 17, 2018 3:07 AM

Apr 2010
mFoxRU said:

For 27:
Bungou Stray Dogs
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Tears to Tiara
Samurai Deeper Kyo

Nov 17, 2018 2:49 PM

Jan 2018
Hello,
could I get recommendations for (27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread and for (102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member, please?

I would really appreciate it if you would give me multiple recommendations (if possible). I've watched quite a lot of titles and it would be fun to find out new ones (especially movies).

Thank you all in advance.
Nov 18, 2018 5:18 AM

Sep 2009

EfiChan said:

For 27:
Bungou Stray Dogs
Tears to Tiara
Samurai Deeper Kyo

Thanks!
Amppu said:
Hello,
could I get recommendations for (27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread and for (102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member, please?

I would really appreciate it if you would give me multiple recommendations (if possible). I've watched quite a lot of titles and it would be fun to find out new ones (especially movies).

For #27:
Try Kara no Kyoukai series (I saw it in your Plan to watch list). They may be not that great in the beginning, but later movies are brilliant.
Also (in recommendation order):
Bakemono no Ko
Paprika
Sakasama no Patema
Tekkon Kinkreet (maybe?)
Mardock Scramble series (maybe?)
Geek & AniOta
Nov 18, 2018 5:28 AM

Jan 2018
mFoxRU said:

EfiChan said:

For 27:
Bungou Stray Dogs
Tears to Tiara
Samurai Deeper Kyo

Thanks!
Amppu said:
Hello,

For #27:
Try Kara no Kyoukai series (I saw it in your Plan to watch list). They may be not that great in the beginning, but later movies are brilliant.
Also (in recommendation order):
Bakemono no Ko
Paprika
Sakasama no Patema
Tekkon Kinkreet (maybe?)
Mardock Scramble series (maybe?)

Thanks for the recommendations and the quick reply.
Nov 18, 2018 7:19 AM

Jul 2014
Amppu said:
Hello,

For #102:
Planetes
Trigun
Nov 18, 2018 10:49 AM
Zenin

Dec 2016
Hey, can you recommend me for (89) Watch anime adapted from a Digital Manga? I would appreciate if I would get more anime as a recommendation. Thank you very much!
Gg
Nov 18, 2018 1:08 PM

Jan 2015
Nedu-kun said:
Hey, can you recommend me for (89) Watch anime adapted from a Digital Manga? I would appreciate if I would get more anime as a recommendation. Thank you very much!

If you want one https://myanimelist.net/anime/32013/Oshiete_Galko-chan

For my part I don't fully understand which gender my entrie should have :
(25) Watch an anime tagged as Demons, Horror and/or Vampire

should he have one of the three or Demon + Horror and/or Vampire ?
My Candies:
Nov 18, 2018 4:03 PM

Oct 2011
KurayamiNoTenshi said:

Nope it only needs to have one of those categories listed!
According to the rules:
"The 'and/or' refers that it can have just one of the tags or a combination of them
Nov 18, 2018 11:07 PM

Jan 2015
Snakering said:
KurayamiNoTenshi said:

Nope it only needs to have one of those categories listed!
According to the rules:
"The 'and/or' refers that it can have just one of the tags or a combination of them

Thanks you for your answer
My Candies:
Nov 19, 2018 5:58 PM

Oct 2015
Please can I bother you guys to recommend me the below to complete my challenges. A 1cour would be great, please anyone.

(27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member

Thanks a lot in advance!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 20, 2018 12:24 AM

Jul 2014
lihle808 said:
Please can I bother you guys to recommend me the below to complete my challenges. A 1cour would be great, please anyone.

Thanks a lot in advance!
For #102:
Video Girl Ai
Project A-Ko
Gunsmith Cats
Shinigami no Ballad.
Nov 20, 2018 2:43 AM

May 2014
Hi, I have a couple questions about some items.

(60) Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese - does the nationality have to be explicitly stated? For example, if I watch a series adapted from a Chinese source, and everyone has Chinese names, is it reasonable to assume that the characters are Chinese?

(91) Watch a completed anime adapted from a manga with a score of 6.50 or lower - is it okay to use a series with Source: Web Manga or does it have to exclusively be a manga?

Thanks!
Nov 20, 2018 5:23 AM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
I, too, have a question.

I am getting closer to finishing my challenge and the way I understood it, once it's completed, I'm supposed to make a finish-up-posting that a mod will then check, right?
But it was also stated that I have to check my items carefully as I won't be allowed to make any changes to my list afterwards.
Do I go here first and ask a mod to check on my list once I'm done and before I make the finish-up post, or do I just get it out there, hope for the best and lose the challenge if one or more items are not legitimate?
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

Nov 20, 2018 5:39 AM

Apr 2010
Natsuaki said:
I am getting closer to finishing my challenge and the way I understood it, once it's completed, I'm supposed to make a finish-up-posting that a mod will then check, right?
But it was also stated that I have to check my items carefully as I won't be allowed to make any changes to my list afterwards.
Do I go here first and ask a mod to check on my list once I'm done and before I make the finish-up post, or do I just get it out there, hope for the best and lose the challenge if one or more items are not legitimate?

You will be allowed to modify your list after a mod has checked it to make any corrections they deem necessary.
Nov 20, 2018 6:33 AM

Nov 2014
tsurugizaki said:
Hi, I have a couple questions about some items.

(60) Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese - does the nationality have to be explicitly stated? For example, if I watch a series adapted from a Chinese source, and everyone has Chinese names, is it reasonable to assume that the characters are Chinese?

(91) Watch a completed anime adapted from a manga with a score of 6.50 or lower - is it okay to use a series with Source: Web Manga or does it have to exclusively be a manga?

Thanks!
(60) Ideally, you'd want it to be stated somewhere for evidence. This is very case by case, but you should be fine to use a Chinese anime with Chinese names. Which anime were you considering? I'd be happy to help determine its qualification and/or hunt down some good evidence.

(91) Unfortunately it has to be a manga; web manga wouldn't count. This question was answered by a mod earlier somewhere in this thread, cant find it now.
Nov 20, 2018 8:01 AM

Sep 2015
Hello ! I'm here for
(20) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

I wish someone can help me there, thanks !
Nov 20, 2018 9:50 AM

Oct 2011
Shii-R0YASHA said:
Hello ! I'm here for

For #27:
Cowboy Bebop
Sound Euphonium
Girls Last Tour
School-Live!
Hinamatsuri

lihle808 said:

Thanks a lot in advance!

For #27:
Living for the Day After Tomorrow
Tonari no Seki-kun (7-minute eps)
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
Munto (TV)
Tetsuwan Birdy Decode
SnakeringNov 20, 2018 10:18 AM
Nov 20, 2018 10:04 AM

Jul 2014
Shii-R0YASHA said:
Hello ! I'm here for

For #102:
Skip Beat!
Sakamichi no Apollon
Nov 20, 2018 10:41 AM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
EBG3456 said:
Hi! I have a question about item nº 60: "(60) Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese".
I used Neon Genesis Evangelion with Asuka Langley Souryuu

What do you think? Is she valid for this item?

We would need to put her up to evaluation and research some more. There's a chance she will be invalidated, so please go with something easier.

animefun1995 said:
(59) Watch an anime with at least two human children as main characters is this valid?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10690/Magic_Tree_House?q=Magic%20tr

If you leave it, please remember to link an external site that list them as kids

@SyRaXxiiSs please don't double post, just edit your last reply
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1697305&show=5850#msg56205868
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1697305&show=5850#msg56205876

įƒ¦ HiScore įƒ¦ LoScore įƒ¦ Auction

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Nov 20, 2018 10:43 AM

Jan 2017
[re-post]

Hello Everyone!

We will be taking suggestions regarding the 2019 MAL Anime/Manga Challenge. The suggestions are for either new items for the challenge list or removal of existing ones, plus a few extra things. If you would like to make any, please complete this form.

Thanks!
Nov 20, 2018 2:05 PM
Sep 2017
So, I was interested in participating in the challenge next year, and there was one thing I wanted to know. Can you rewatch some anime for the challenge or do you need to watch ones you haven‘t watched yet?
Nov 20, 2018 2:26 PM

Jul 2014
jonibla said:
So, I was interested in participating in the challenge next year, and there was one thing I wanted to know. Can you rewatch some anime for the challenge or do you need to watch ones you haven‘t watched yet?
While its not against the rules, re-watching is not something we support. The main point of the challenge is to explore and watch new anime. If, even then, you decide to re-watch a title you will need to update the dates accordingly on your anime list to reflect the dates in which the title was watched during the year.
Nov 20, 2018 2:31 PM
Sep 2017
mozgow said:
While its not against the rules, re-watching is not something we support. The main point of the challenge is to explore and watch new anime. If, even then, you decide to re-watch a title you will need to update the dates accordingly on your anime list to reflect the dates in which the title was watched during the year.

Okay, thank you. I didn’t know what the challenge was really about before because I didn’t really know it existed, to be honest.
Nov 20, 2018 4:54 PM

Oct 2015
Snakering said:
Shii-R0YASHA said:
Hello ! I'm here for

For #27:
Cowboy Bebop
Sound Euphonium
Girls Last Tour
School-Live!
Hinamatsuri

lihle808 said:

Thanks a lot in advance!

For #27:
Living for the Day After Tomorrow
Tonari no Seki-kun (7-minute eps)
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
Munto (TV)
Tetsuwan Birdy Decode
Thanks a lot.

I really appreciate it and really thanks for thanks for taking the time to suggest these. And really sorry for the bother if experienced.

You're the greatest and Kind regards,
lihle808Nov 20, 2018 5:05 PM

Nov 20, 2018 5:04 PM

Oct 2015
mozgow said:
lihle808 said:

Thanks a lot in advance!
For #102:
Video Girl Ai
Project A-Ko
Gunsmith Cats
Shinigami no Ballad.
Thanks a lot.

you've really helped me a lot and I really I appreciate it. Sorry for bothering you. I will definitely get on them.

You're the greatest and kind regards,

Nov 21, 2018 2:41 AM

May 2014
abhutrash said:
(60) Ideally, you'd want it to be stated somewhere for evidence. This is very case by case, but you should be fine to use a Chinese anime with Chinese names. Which anime were you considering? I'd be happy to help determine its qualification and/or hunt down some good evidence.

(91) Unfortunately it has to be a manga; web manga wouldn't count. This question was answered by a mod earlier somewhere in this thread, cant find it now.

Thank you for the reply! I was considering using Wei, Kanjian Erduo La!, and I had a quick look for evidence but it seems relatively obscure.
Nov 22, 2018 5:31 PM

Jul 2016
Jhiday said:
Natsuaki said:

You will be allowed to modify your list after a mod has checked it to make any corrections they deem necessary.

Thank you for asking the question and the answer. I had just made my post and I realized I had a mistake, and hurriedly changed it with another anime I had seen because I didn't know how that worked for sure. I got scared actually and deleted my message (stupidly) and remade it. I didn't know for sure if they'd let me know I had screwed up something or not.
Nov 23, 2018 9:15 AM

Dec 2009
So reviewing my list as I'm getting near to completion and I saw that for #6 Watch an anime by a studio you don't know, I originally chose an anime by using the search option under studios.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (81 Produce)

However I just looked on the anime's actual page and it shows that 81 Produce is listed as a producer and not a studio . . .

I'm pretty sure that this isn't going to count, but I wanted to check first.

Nov 23, 2018 3:43 PM

Nov 2014
tsurugizaki said:
abhutrash said:

Thank you for the reply! I was considering using Wei, Kanjian Erduo La!, and I had a quick look for evidence but it seems relatively obscure.
Oh, funny enough, I had also been watching that show and can confirm that Da Shu is Chinese, though yeah, it's hard to really prove. They never really talk about the fact that it's set in China or that the characters are Chinese.
@SheyCroix Would this be acceptable?
Nov 23, 2018 5:03 PM

Feb 2015
Hey nice people on MAL...
I was wondering if it is possible to use the anime Doujin Work (https://myanimelist.net/anime/2166/Doujin_Work) as the item
(58) Watch an anime with 3 or more human adults as the main cast

I could'nt find any information on the main cast ages, but since they look at least university level, I think all of them is 18 or more

thanks

Edit - All of them but sora, of course
RiqueplastNov 23, 2018 5:13 PM
Nov 23, 2018 5:43 PM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
breathesunshine said:
So reviewing my list as I'm getting near to completion and I saw that for #6 Watch an anime by a studio you don't know, I originally chose an anime by using the search option under studios.
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (81 Produce)
However I just looked on the anime's actual page and it shows that 81 Produce is listed as a producer and not a studio . . .
I'm pretty sure that this isn't going to count, but I wanted to check first.

Well, since the item ask for Studio and that one isn't listed as such, yeah. it won't count.

abhutrash said:
tsurugizaki said:
Oh, funny enough, I had also been watching that show and can confirm that Da Shu is Chinese, though yeah, it's hard to really prove. They never really talk about the fact that it's set in China or that the characters are Chinese.
@SheyCroix Would this be acceptable?

@tsurugizaki
Well, I'm also aware of that show and know it's Chinese-based, but we need to know for sure it's set on China and that they are Chinese. If the anime doesn't makes any real mention to any real location on Earth, that we could use to set a place, I suggest you use another one, to make it easier for both us and yourself.
Keep in mind the anime should finish airing this year and that the character used is human.

įƒ¦ HiScore įƒ¦ LoScore įƒ¦ Auction

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Nov 23, 2018 6:02 PM

Nov 2014
Riqueplast said:
I was wondering if it is possible to use the anime Doujin Work (https://myanimelist.net/anime/2166/Doujin_Work) as the item

I could'nt find any information on the main cast ages, but since they look at least university level, I think all of them is 18 or more

thanks

On Anime-Planet, Osana and Tsuyuri are listed as "University Students" and Justice is listed as "Adult" so this should be sufficient proof that it is valid for #58.
Just make sure you link this website in your completed form ^^
Nov 24, 2018 1:21 AM

May 2014
SheyCroix said:

Well, I'm also aware of that show and know it's Chinese-based, but we need to know for sure it's set on China and that they are Chinese. If the anime doesn't makes any real mention to any real location on Earth, that we could use to set a place, I suggest you use another one, to make it easier for both us and yourself.
Keep in mind the anime should finish airing this year and that the character used is human.

In the latest episode they talk about visiting Japan, which implies they're on Earth in a place that isn't Japan. Is that acceptable?
Nov 24, 2018 5:27 AM

Aug 2007
Wow. In a month I have to finish the challenge. Only because curious: What happens if I dont finish it? I have puting at the final animes with 50 or more episodes. I have to watch a 50 and 70 or more anime episodes 9I already have them). And other 2 of 50+ tht I have to watch bevause they are the only one that look interesting according to what i have to watch.
Nov 24, 2018 10:40 AM

Oct 2011
minimiau said:
Wow. In a month I have to finish the challenge. Only because curious: What happens if I dont finish it? I have puting at the final animes with 50 or more episodes. I have to watch a 50 and 70 or more anime episodes 9I already have them). And other 2 of 50+ tht I have to watch bevause they are the only one that look interesting according to what i have to watch.

You *can* switch out challenge items to other numbers of the same tier, if that helps. I don't know what items you picked, but for example: if you chose #98 ("Watch an anime that combines your fave and least fave genres") and the only anime you feel like watching is 50 episodes, just switch it for a different challenge like #77 ("Watch a movie with a duration of 120 minutes or more"). Both are Tier 3 level challenges and so you can exchange them.

As far as I know there's no real consequences for not finishing other than you can't post the banners saying you completed the challenge + you'll be marked as an unsuccessful try. The main reason to complete the challenge in the first place is for a feeling of accomplishment.

lihle808 said:
Thanks a lot.

I really appreciate it and really thanks for thanks for taking the time to suggest these. And really sorry for the bother if experienced.

You're the greatest and Kind regards,

It was fun! Hope one of them at least is a good choice for you :)
SnakeringNov 24, 2018 10:46 AM
Nov 24, 2018 11:10 AM

Feb 2015
abhutrash said:
Riqueplast said:

thanks

On Anime-Planet, Osana and Tsuyuri are listed as "University Students" and Justice is listed as "Adult" so this should be sufficient proof that it is valid for #58.
Just make sure you link this website in your completed form ^^

Thank you verry much ;)
Nov 24, 2018 1:15 PM

Sep 2018
I need recommendations for #102. Preferably a 12 episode anime, doesn't matter what kind of anime it is. Thanks.
Nov 24, 2018 9:10 PM
May 2009
I need some suggestions to to help finish off a few challenges

27. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
87. Watch an anime adapted from a Card Game 
88. Watch an anime adapted from a Picture Book
89. Watch an anime adapted from a Digital Manga

Thanks in advance for any and all help!
Nov 25, 2018 3:00 AM

Jul 2014
SadLonelyOtaku said:
I need recommendations for #102. Preferably a 12 episode anime, doesn't matter what kind of anime it is. Thanks.
Metropolis
Hotarubi no Mori e

GRASSCIA said:

87. Watch an anime adapted from a Card Game 
88. Watch an anime adapted from a Picture Book
89. Watch an anime adapted from a Digital Manga

Search-Mal-By-Categories
Nov 25, 2018 5:32 AM

Apr 2009
Hey guys, I'm this close to finishing the challenge, and since the remaining shows I watch with friends I'm going through my post to make sure everything is in order.

I'd like to make things as easy as I can on the people checking the submission, and only just saw the added note regarding putting additional info on a new line, so I'd like to ask a few small questions for what else could help with making checking smoother.

1. for items based on character traits (ex. Character is non-japanese, non-humanoid, professional, etc.) would it help to link to the character page on MAL directly?

2. the (un)natural hair colors challenges - I list off the characters and colors, would linking to each of their pages, or the show's chara page, help or hinder? If it helps, which is preferable?

3. For challenges like "aired between x years", should I state the air year (films) and start/end dates (series)?

4. For challenge "watch an anime adapted from Radio or Music" as well as challenges to watch from (at least) one of 2/3 genres, should I state which the series is separately, or no need? (ex. say separately that the anime is adapted from Radio, or state separately that the chosen genre was "Cars")

Note: all info I use is available on MAL, so link questions are specifically for MAL pages

Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone working on the challenges :D
RulenneClarissaNov 25, 2018 5:35 AM
Nov 25, 2018 8:43 AM

Aug 2007
Snakering said:
minimiau said:

You *can* switch out challenge items to other numbers of the same tier, if that helps. I don't know what items you picked, but for example: if you chose #98 ("Watch an anime that combines your fave and least fave genres") and the only anime you feel like watching is 50 episodes, just switch it for a different challenge like #77 ("Watch a movie with a duration of 120 minutes or more"). Both are Tier 3 level challenges and so you can exchange them.

As far as I know there's no real consequences for not finishing other than you can't post the banners saying you completed the challenge + you'll be marked as an unsuccessful try. The main reason to complete the challenge in the first place is for a feeling of accomplishment.

Thanks for the recs. But I cant: I got this:

(84) Watch an anime with 50 episodes or more.
(78) Watch a short anime with 70 episodes or more

I got other 2 that I can change.
Nov 25, 2018 9:57 AM

Apr 2011
GRASSCIA said:

27. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32827/B__The_Beginning
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5041/Guin_Saga
https://myanimelist.net/anime/267/Gungrave
https://myanimelist.net/anime/22535/Kiseijuu__Sei_no_Kakuritsu
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8934/Star_Driver__Kagayaki_no_Takuto

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

āāāāā

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Nov 25, 2018 10:33 AM

Jan 2018
mozgow said:
Amppu said:
Hello,

For #102:
Planetes
Trigun

Thank you so much!
Nov 25, 2018 5:27 PM
Jan 2016
Hi, can I get recommendation for the challenge (102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member? I need more than one recommend, as I may have watch some before. Thanks in advance.

Donated by @fuyuki & @LunyRem
Nov 26, 2018 1:44 AM

Jul 2014
RulenneClarissa said:
1. for items based on character traits (ex. Character is non-japanese, non-humanoid, professional, etc.) would it help to link to the character page on MAL directly?
Yes, it would help, but it's not required.

RulenneClarissa said:
2. the (un)natural hair colors challenges - I list off the characters and colors, would linking to each of their pages, or the show's chara page, help or hinder? If it helps, which is preferable?
Character pages are fine, but linking to a source where hair colour is stated would be even greater help.

RulenneClarissa said:
3. For challenges like "aired between x years", should I state the air year (films) and start/end dates (series)?
No, these dates are not required to be stated. You can state it if you want, tho.

RulenneClarissa said:
4. For challenge "watch an anime adapted from Radio or Music" as well as challenges to watch from (at least) one of 2/3 genres, should I state which the series is separately, or no need? (ex. say separately that the anime is adapted from Radio, or state separately that the chosen genre was "Cars")
No, that information is also not required. You can state it if you want but it does not help us in any way.

kit-sune said:
Hi, can I get recommendation for the challenge (102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member? I need more than one recommend, as I may have watch some before. Thanks in advance.
Omoide no Marnie
Karigurashi no Arrietty
Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuioku-hen
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 115 116 [117] 118 119 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think 3-episode reviews are valid?

GoatPieceLuffy - 6 hours ago

25 by Nirinbo »»
6 minutes ago

» Does it ever annoy you how a lot of series just never seem to end?

purple_rayn - 10 hours ago

11 by Zarutaku »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Attack on Titan or Jujutsu Kaisen?

AnimeLover1289 - 1 hour ago

8 by Zarutaku »»
13 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 26

45 by trinitroglycerin »»
16 minutes ago

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together?

Oshieteoshiete4 - 11 hours ago

18 by Serafos »»
30 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.