Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 15, 2017 11:37 AM

Aug 2016
firemagnet said:
Side note: there's no episode next week. Next week is a special called "spending time with the created girls"

Episode 16 is the following week.

I'm okay with this.
I'm actually a little annoyed by everyone else complaining about pacing.
I enjoy what they give me rather than having my own expectations and trying to force them onto the Creators.
"To be Great is to be misunderstood." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
SaigoKensei said:
My mistake was assuming they had the same amount of information I had..
Jul 15, 2017 11:42 AM

Nov 2016
Pretty nice episode, Blitz has indeed a sad backroundstory.

And lmao the new girl is an adultgame chara, that's priceless. I'm curious to see if and how she will be useful for the team.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 15, 2017 11:42 AM

Jun 2016
Only 7 more episodes left and people are complaining about the pacing? the shows had to build quite a large cast up while giving each of the characters screen time.

I really like this show and I can't tell whats going to happen next, Blitz wants the world destroyed because he wants to kill his own creator. the scene between him & Altair was very good, I wonder what Altair is planning.

I still wish Mamika was about.

Jul 15, 2017 11:55 AM

Oct 2011
SaigoKensei said:

I'm okay with this.
I'm actually a little annoyed by everyone else complaining about pacing.
I enjoy what they give me rather than having my own expectations and trying to force them onto the Creators.

My only complaint would be for them to stop focusing so much on the "good side" and try to show more of Altair side, be Altair herself or the other creations.
Jul 15, 2017 12:12 PM

Sep 2012
Hmmm

Best girl Magane(Nude version)
+
Hai Kazuma desu
+
Eroge character

let's say 5/5
Jul 15, 2017 12:30 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Lel, of course Hikayu's creator is a huge creep
Hardgore_Lasagna said:
firemagnet said:
Also, pay close attention to Altair's force
Note that there's a slot that's still empty. It's anticipating the arrival of Sota's character.

I think this slot is for Mamika.

You wish ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 15, 2017 12:32 PM

Sep 2014
Haha dating sim girl and her creator. Of course the creator must look ugly and fall for 2D girls , Re:Creators creators sure make fun of this stereotype.

Sho wants to get revenge on Mirokuji but during this scene I only wondered whether Sho understands that everything that happened and Yuuya's actions are not their own will but rather their creators. :/
Jul 15, 2017 12:44 PM

Sep 2015
Dam Perverted creator lol thats prob me when I realize my waifu is in 3-D and I can meet her. But wow thought Blitz was gonna shoot Altair. Looks like we wont see him for a while but sad background story that he has. Rip his daughter ;-;
Jul 15, 2017 12:49 PM
Apr 2015
I hope hikayu fan disk doesn't include tentacles i would feel bad for her.
Jul 15, 2017 1:06 PM

Feb 2015
Alice seems to plan double side game with Magane and Meteora (according too that bullshit prediction panel that Altair now posses) ever since she met her creators she stepped up few notches from the dumbass meathead that she was during time mamika was alive. Magane was great as usual and she will totaly bring some fun next hopefully

Blitz is tragic character indeed probably most out of them all, killing his daugher in such way too put her out of pain those things crush human senses.

I am still starving for some more clashes between sides, i love build ups but this is ridiculous by this point i am cock teased 3rd time in a row.

Loved new girl cute as a button and her creators is giant perv, loved how she said basically OMGZ REAL LIFE HAREM come ove grills papas got a toy for you XD fail.

She was adorable when she realized that everyone in the room know about her lovey dovey stuff. They said she has no powers but i am wondering if she is not the OP word manipulator that Alice mentioned then who is that girl.

Seems like altair actually cares for blitz more like a comrade rather then Disposable soldier like rest of her team not wanting his too potentially die in last battle. In a way like blitz sees some of his Daughter in her touching tbh.

Jul 15, 2017 1:11 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Altair told Blitz not to participate in the final fight after hearing his thoughts. That's the first noteworthy good thing she has done in the series. That hug was sweet, too.

His story is sad for him, too, he can probably relate with Altair.

Alice is pulling something?!
Jul 15, 2017 1:32 PM

Jul 2015
I just hope this series stop introducing new characters. It leaves little room for plot progression if they keep adding new characters that will need some time to make a proper introduction. At this point of the series, it is high stakes gambling with just a few episodes left.

To see a trainwreck at the final episode would be sad.

AdrianRubinskyJul 15, 2017 1:35 PM
Jul 15, 2017 2:12 PM
Jul 2012
This was the best "full dialogue" ep of the series. All the dialogues and interacrions on this ep were really, really interesting to watch!

I feel sorry for Hikayu-chan, but I always wondered how a character would react if they find hentai doujins of himself, and she is on a situation very close to this, lol!
Jul 15, 2017 2:28 PM
Jul 2015
i hope that sota's bold move of creating a character to be appear in the spin-off or eventually the final event is the bringing Setsuna Shimazaki back from the dead as a creation, he is the only person there who really knows about her, and also a chance of stopping altair....

its really hard to tell because it is a Original Story, and maybe it will
shimazaki is really cute tho,,, book-ish silent glasses girl and also in braids, a hit in my strike zone

and so shimazaki's character class must be Goddess (i just realized it when altair show the creations' character class)
Nyanchan053Jul 15, 2017 2:59 PM
Jul 15, 2017 3:00 PM

Apr 2014
Pretty good episode, more set up for the upcoming battle. The new creep is weird, but he did propose a good idea, and Blitz is a more interesting character. Good episode 8/10
Jul 15, 2017 3:02 PM

Jun 2013
RC is willing to show the uglier side of otaku culture. Nishi Ohishi is totally not a reference to Nisio Isin, right? I'd like to think Nisio isn't as obnoxious in real life as the jackass from this show.

I had to rewatch Alice's scenes starting from episode 12, and it seems like she realized that she was wrong about Meteora after she stabbed Selesia, plus Souta and her creator must have influenced her as well. I suppose she may have figured it out on her own that it was Altair who killed Mamika, but I have to wonder if she sought out Magane on her own accord or because it's part of the narrative that her creator is making now.

The last scene ended in a surprisingly touching way. Blitz finally makes some sense as a character, and Altair has a reason why she chooses not to intervene for now.
Jul 15, 2017 3:52 PM

Sep 2011
What is happening to this series? At the beginning we had great animation and good pacing. Now we have bunch of still scenes and despite stuff happening it feels like nothing is happening.
Jul 15, 2017 4:03 PM

Jan 2016
Blitz is an awesome character. I don't actually mind the pacing as long as the battle is good and fleshed out. 7 episodes to go
Jul 15, 2017 4:36 PM
Feb 2017
Sho seems more "evil" than Yuya. I'm having a hard time picturing him as the protagonist of their game. Also holy crap the new girl's creator is creepy, I don't like him. He is legitimately the perfect image of the stereotype people think of when they think "weeb." I'm loving the new ED, it's so cute. Also, a couple weeks ago I got a Blitz pin from a mystery box and I was a little bummed that I didn't get Selesia or Yuya or someone more interesting, but after this episode I like him a lot more and I'm now glad that I got his pin lol
GhostFetusJul 15, 2017 4:41 PM
Jul 15, 2017 4:53 PM
Apr 2016
So what is Altairs plan, I'm kind of confused . Is she trying to wipe out the so called gods so that the creations can take control of their lives
Jul 15, 2017 4:57 PM
Apr 2016
So what is Altairs plan, I'm kind of confused . Is she trying to wipe out the so called gods so that the creations can take control of their lives
Jul 15, 2017 5:05 PM
Apr 2016
So what is Altairs plan, I'm kind of confused
firemagnet said:
Tokoya said:

EDIT: I almost forgot, but is it just me or does Altair kinda have the same power as Meteora now O_O

She does. As she noted "new powers are constantly being added to [her]." She's now able to see what's going on. Also, we now know that the person with the "power loader" is actually Charon.

Also, Hikayu Hoshikawa will become the series' next magical girl through the fan disk. Of that I'm absolutely certain. Fourth character will likely be Not!Altair.

The most interesting part of the episode was undoubtedly Aliceteria's interaction with Magane. Magane's clearly trying to play with Aliceteria.......right up until she realizes that she can't. The transition that Magane's face goes through as Aliceteria genuinely gets her to stop and think about her actions, even for a moment, is quite revealing.

That scene confused me. Alice asked magane for help, knowing there's a chance she will stab her in the back. I wonder if she has Something up her sleve. As for the rest of the scene, what confused me the most was the whole conversation between alice and magane. What did Alice mean when she said " what would you do to make things more fun". also about the girl with the same powers as magane ( I'm assuming Altair). What my guess is that Alice is asking magane to do something big, which will allow Alice to work from the shadows without drawing any attention to herself. I could be way off track, so if you could explain this scene, In detail, It would be really helpful.
Jul 15, 2017 5:31 PM

Jun 2017
I don't know which one is more hilarious, everyone knowing that Hikayu likes to smash or the reaction of her creator (which let's be honest is how most of us would react if this really happened XDDD). Nonetheless I find her a refreshing addition. She is quite young so I wonder if Kanoya will make a move on her, not that he would have a difficult time wooing her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

It seems that there is a huge misunderstaing between Shou who acts like an asshole villain despite being the main hero of his story and Yuuya who showed that he is a real bro actually, hope that gets resolved.

Personally, I didn't really care about Blitz. He was on the good side in his story but decided to stick with Altair because she reminds him of his daughther, not only that but he also seems to know her plan so I totally don't get his logic.

I like the development that Alice got, since her creator joined the main cast she will pretty much act from the shadows now like she is her own faction.

Jul 15, 2017 6:04 PM

Jan 2016
Still boring for me. Watched it at 1.5 speed to make it better. At least there's a little comedy in there. Magane's creepy af her character is almost like Tsukimi from Renai Boukun which make me skip the story when she appear @__@ .
New girl is interesting hope she got a great buff or something like that. The guy from Selesia's story still not appeared again since episode 12 (watch the end if you don't know what I meant).

Hope there's a new action or something to make it interesting in the next episode.
Jul 15, 2017 6:07 PM

Dec 2016
Do have some sympathy for Blitz because of his daughter.

I'm looking forward to seeing Sho in action.

No surprise that creator went love struck for his own creation and the other girls, you could see it coming a mile away the moment you saw what he actually looked like.

I wonder what kinds of powers they can give a dating sim character in order to fight?
Jul 15, 2017 6:16 PM
Aug 2015
I'm thinking even though they showed Charon for like a split second, I don't think the show has officially introduced him yet, since his character information isn't updated on the official website yet (but all the other new characters got updated today). Maybe we'll get an updated OP with him in it after the special next week?
Jul 15, 2017 6:37 PM

Aug 2007
It doesn't really seem fair to write the new girl into the battle story. For all intents and purposes she is an ordinary schoolgirl. She is not a battle-tested warrior like the other creations. Why should she have to risk her life?

They kinda just said 'hey let's write her in to the story and give her powers' but they never showed her agreeing. I wish we saw a scene of why she would be motivated to go along with it.

Sho had a scene like that. "Hey I hate Yuyu because he killed my sister. Ohh you're Yuya's enemies? Well that makes you my comrades! I'll fight with you!" Very simple but necessary.
Jul 15, 2017 7:36 PM

Jan 2015
Nayrael said:
Mascera said:
So all of the "new" Creation have appeared so far. But there's just one of them that has relation with "older" one, which is Sho that seeking revenge to Yuya. And then about Aliceteria going to Magane's place. I don't think that Magane really want to re-join Aliceteria for the final Battle Altair talk about later.
Well aside from that, about how Ohnishi finally meet his Creation and getting so hyped is hilarious that what the "Good" Team really need for now.

There's also Charon, who is from Celestia's story. He appeared only once, but they did mention a robot in this ep (which is probably his). So Shou is actually second such case.
Oh yeah, that person. I forgot about him since he's just appeared on first OP and then came to Altair's base just talking in a shadow.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 15, 2017 7:37 PM

Jan 2013
Still more character introduced. Surprisingly.
Good episode, moved the plot forward slowly
Jul 15, 2017 8:02 PM

Dec 2013
The perverted creator is really annoying tbh

I really liked Blitz in this episode.
Jul 15, 2017 8:18 PM

Nov 2016
Sooooo.

We Now Have Someone Who Can be a Rival to Magane And Someone Who Could Be a Rival for Yuuya(He Literally Is The Ceasar to Yuuya`s Joseph). This is About to get very Interesting. We Only Have Some Weeks Until the Elimination Chamber Festival Starts And We Get The Action We Have Been Waiting for this whole Time.

Also The New Girl`s Creator Was So Funny To Watch. He Also Has Kazuma`s Voice (HEY M.A.L!! UPDATE THAT SHIZZ). I Also Want To Know Who Voices The New Girl Since she Sounded a Lot Like Ruby Kurosawa From Love Live Sunshine :p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2017 8:21 PM
Jan 2016
Smudy said:
Altair told Blitz not to participate in the final fight after hearing his thoughts. That's the first noteworthy good thing she has done in the series. That hug was sweet, too.

I think that was actually a translation mistake. What Altair says is:

"だからこそ。。。だからこそ君は最終気仙に望むべきでわないと思う。"

To my understanding what that actually translates to "Because of that... because of that, I do not believe you desire [my] ultimate goal."

Basically that entire dialogue is Blitz admitting he knows what Altair's up to, but saying he's on her side because he feels like he has to protect her, and in response to his honesty Altair admits she knows he won't help her in the end because that isn't what his secret wish is; it's why his eye twitches right after she says that and the drawing his pistol was a fake out to the audience (to make us think he's going Mamika's route). What she's actually doing is letting him go and they're parting as enemies on good terms.

This is hinted at pretty heavily in the scenes leading up to it as well: his flashback shows that as much as Blitz loved his daughter, he still knew he had to shoot her to save the world, so even if Altair is a surrogate daughter he'd still wind up making the same choice; also in his introductory conversation with Sho he remarks that it's obvious one should try to get their wish granted instead of seeking revenge, which contradicts the idea he would help Altair destroy the world in an act of revenge.
Jul 15, 2017 9:16 PM

Apr 2011
ERGOE!!!! YEEEEEAAAA MY GIRL!

Meteora just made a high-tech approval rating machine. Less manpower needed to gather data~
Jul 15, 2017 9:53 PM

Sep 2013
3/5- Hikayu is real adorable. Turns out she's just a normal girl with a perverted ability to seduce men. That's about it for her. Sho is introduced as well and joins Altair's side. Poor Blitz's, his story is pretty tragic as well. It makes sense why he's on Altair's side.

Looks like Sho's battle with Yuuya is inevitable. I wonder how Yuuya will do against Sho now that he's weakened. Oh man, Magane is just the best and she never ceases to entertain me in all of her appearances.

I fucking hate that creepy new creator. Everything about his appearance in this annoyed the hell out of me, even him drinking something bugged me. I hope we don't see him much in this series otherwise I'd end up rooting for anyone to kill him.
TehSnawnJul 15, 2017 9:56 PM

Jul 15, 2017 9:58 PM

Aug 2008
After that all the guy will buy her eroge and play it.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 15, 2017 10:27 PM

Feb 2015
I see a noticeable amount of hate for this show around the community, not here but around, but I don't get it. It's by no means a master piece, but it's very good, and one of the best shows of the season.

If it's the protagonist people have a problem with, I wholeheartedly agree, but the show in general is very good.

Nice to see all the 'classes' of the character. But it's kind of unsettling how apparently popular Altair is, and how much supposed power she gains each day. What's especially unnerving is her apparent knowledge and un-interest in her opponents plan. Confidence or arrogance?
Jul 15, 2017 10:30 PM

Jan 2017
I got such a laugh from that creep Ohnishi. lol Finding out he's voiced by Kazuma's VA is just an added bonus.
Jul 16, 2017 12:55 AM
Apr 2017
such good episode, now i know abou blitz a bit poor old man :(
Jul 16, 2017 12:59 AM
Apr 2017
Shirasho said:
What is happening to this series? At the beginning we had great animation and good pacing. Now we have bunch of still scenes and despite stuff happening it feels like nothing is happening.

maybe should see the story intead arguing anamation quality, it's called building the pace
Jul 16, 2017 1:32 AM

Oct 2012
firemagnet said:
Also, pay close attention to Altair's force tarot. The placards are interesting:

Magician: Meteora

Pilot: Selesia

Golem Master: Kanoya

Shaman: Mirokuji

And the best for last:

Empress: Hikayu

For Altair's side we don't really get to see much, but from what we can see and assume:

Gunner: Blitz
Knight: Aliceteria
Pilot: Charon
Fighter: Syo
Clown: Magane

The whole thing:

Note that there's a slot that's still empty. It's anticipating the arrival of Sota's character.

Wow super nice catch there. Interesting that Hikayu's card title is the Empress.
About the last slot, I'm not sure yet but I do hope it's for Sota's character. Maybe based on Setsuna?

Anyhow, nice episode. I liked seeing Alicetaria's interactions with Magane, it was a good show of growth.
I also absolutely loved Altair and Blitz's scene at the end, really strong stuff there.

MysteriousBanana said:
Smudy said:

I think that was actually a translation mistake. What Altair says is:

"だからこそ。。。だからこそ君は最終気仙に望むべきでわないと思う。"

To my understanding what that actually translates to "Because of that... because of that, I do not believe you desire [my] ultimate goal."

Basically that entire dialogue is Blitz admitting he knows what Altair's up to, but saying he's on her side because he feels like he has to protect her, and in response to his honesty Altair admits she knows he won't help her in the end because that isn't what his secret wish is; it's why his eye twitches right after she says that and the drawing his pistol was a fake out to the audience (to make us think he's going Mamika's route). What she's actually doing is letting him go and they're parting as enemies on good terms.

This is hinted at pretty heavily in the scenes leading up to it as well: his flashback shows that as much as Blitz loved his daughter, he still knew he had to shoot her to save the world, so even if Altair is a surrogate daughter he'd still wind up making the same choice; also in his introductory conversation with Sho he remarks that it's obvious one should try to get their wish granted instead of seeking revenge, which contradicts the idea he would help Altair destroy the world in an act of revenge.
That translation sounds a bit better, I wouldn't know but I certainly prefer the meaning you proposed. I didn't even think that they were now enemies, just that they realized their goals were not the same and that he needed to go elsewhere to achieve his goal, but your reasoning is extremely sound and just makes that scene so much better than it already was.

In terms of progression, I personally don't mind the show's pacing. It certainly can drag a bit but it's still interesting dialogue for me, and this episode was by far one of my favorite dialogue episodes, nearly every talk/interaction this ep was extremely interesting to watch.
gust11Jul 16, 2017 1:47 AM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jul 16, 2017 1:44 AM
Apr 2016
Sho is acting like a real person, in the story he knows Yuuya did some sick crap, but after coming here he is apparently a hero-material (not being bound by the rules of the description and storyline?). The strange part as it goes, even realizing he is who he is, Sho is still going to take "revenge" on Mirokuji, who was written to be that way in their world. That is what surprises both me and Blitz. Obviously Sho will come around and join good guys after he lands a hit or two on Yuuya, but we get to see the process.
Note: Magane is the only bad side here. Everyone else has 0 bodycount. Expect her to play everyone around.
Re:formed
Jul 16, 2017 2:13 AM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
LeeTailor said:
RC is willing to show the uglier side of otaku culture. Nishi Ohishi is totally not a reference to Nisio Isin, right? I'd like to think Nisio isn't as obnoxious in real life as the jackass from this show.

It's pretty obvious to me that it is. I don't really know anything about what the real person is like, but the most likely answer is "caricature". It's probably an overly exaggerated parody of some traits that Nisio has a small amount of. Or, perhaps, they just needed that kind of character (for comic relief perhaps) and maybe they asked Nisio to lend his name. I dunno.. all conjecture, but that's my thoughts anyway.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Jul 16, 2017 2:19 AM

Apr 2016
So the new girl is from an eroge. LOL! Feel sorry for her after how the fat dude says about her.
Her creator is what I expect him to be in terms of looks and his reactions are realistically perfect. XD Also, he thinks really fast about the solution to give her powers and that's by releasing a fan disk. Good job creeper. :D
Blitz's past is sad. The state her daugther was before he killed her was terrible.
We get to see Sho now in this episode. His voice is almost similar to Yuya. And his "companion" looks like a metal centaur.
I am still thinking what Alice is up to since she wanted Magane to help her.
I love the scene between Altair and Blitz. It's like a father-daughter conversation.
Altair getting more OP every time she appears. Now, she can track what the other creations are doing.
I love her quote:
"I am infinite, and I am infallible."

Looking forward to the next episode! :)

Jul 16, 2017 2:21 AM

Apr 2016
firemagnet said:
Also, pay close attention to Altair's force tarot. The placards are interesting:

Magician: Meteora

Pilot: Selesia

Golem Master: Kanoya

Shaman: Mirokuji

And the best for last:

Empress: Hikayu

For Altair's side we don't really get to see much, but from what we can see and assume:

Gunner: Blitz
Knight: Aliceteria
Pilot: Charon
Fighter: Syo
Clown: Magane

The whole thing:

You're awesome! This is nice information. :)
Jul 16, 2017 4:02 AM

Apr 2012
Oh god hahaha, dating sim girl and her creator being too overboard on her.
And thinking that the other girls are his harem.

"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jul 16, 2017 4:59 AM

Sep 2016
"final battle" huh... now i just eralized we are in episode 15 and nothing really happened at all...
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jul 16, 2017 5:16 AM

Sep 2015
The pacing is still incredibly slow. I don't really get why both groups have decided to wait the 6 months until someone is going to do something. What are Altair'reasons to wait until the other group got their shit together?!
Jul 16, 2017 5:40 AM
Apr 2017
So ummm what will happen too blitz?
Is he not gonna join the Ultimate battle?
And yeah pretty interesting with magane and Aliceteria encounter, both of them really gonna destroy the Ultimate battle
So yeah the animation is really downfall, the animator just getting lazy
Jul 16, 2017 6:08 AM
Jan 2016
raytsh said:
The pacing is still incredibly slow. I don't really get why both groups have decided to wait the 6 months until someone is going to do something. What are Altair'reasons to wait until the other group got their shit together?!

Meteora and company are waiting because they're trying to power up to fight Altair, while Altair is waiting because she can't destroy reality by herself due to its self-correcting nature. If Altair uses too much of her power, reality will correct that anomaly by deleting her, so she's limited in how much destruction she can actually cause.

Since an individual Creation's ability to destroy reality is limited, her plan is likely to force multiple Creations to disrupt reality simultaneously and overwhelm the self-correcting nature; Meteora's plan to power up everyone might actually benefit Altair, as the more powerful they are, the more disruptive their abilities also become. It's even more beneficial to Altair that Meteora's plan is going to draw everyone into a single spot for the final battle, because that guarantees everyone will be firing off their physics-raping powers at the same time.

darksidemlz said:
So ummm what will happen too blitz?
Is he not gonna join the Ultimate battle?

As I pointed out earlier, that's a translation mistake. What Altair actually says is she knows there's no way Blitz wants the same thing she does, so he's actually leaving her team to either go independent or join Meteora's side.
MysteriousBananaJul 16, 2017 6:11 AM
Jul 16, 2017 6:15 AM

Sep 2015
MysteriousBanana said:
Meteora and company are waiting because they're trying to power up to fight Altair, while Altair is waiting because she can't destroy reality by herself due to its self-correcting nature. If Altair uses too much of her power, reality will correct that anomaly by deleting her, so she's limited in how much destruction she can actually cause.

Since an individual Creation's ability to destroy reality is limited, her plan is likely to force multiple Creations to disrupt reality simultaneously and overwhelm the self-correcting nature; Meteora's plan to power up everyone might actually benefit Altair, as the more powerful they are, the more disruptive their abilities also become. It's even more beneficial to Altair that Meteora's plan is going to draw everyone into a single spot for the final battle, because that guarantees everyone will be firing off their physics-raping powers at the same time.

Thanks for the explanation! You are right, this was all mentioned in the show. I though forgot about it for the most part since it has been weeks. And that's probably why I usually binge watch shows after they've concluded... :S

That said, I think it's still somewhat far fetched and kind of constructed for the plot to have such a large amount of time to pass till we get the "final battle". It's good that both parties have their reasons. But still, something is bugging me about the plot development (or the lack thereof) in the second half of the season.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2017

260 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

207 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 9:23 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

237 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

244 by Karva1 »»
May 26, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2017

377 by Karva1 »»
May 25, 9:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.