Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 26, 2016 2:04 AM

Nov 2015
I've made this one observation for a long time on MAL: All, or most, females here have had sex or have sex partners during their time on MAL but most guys either never had sex or they just come to MAL after their breakups.

Will somebody explain this?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 26, 2016 2:11 AM

Jun 2015
I have no idea how you've discovered that. And here I thought guys are more vocal about their sexual proclivities.

To give an answer to that, I guess most of the (other) guys here prefer waifus over real women. Just a guess but IDK. I've never understood the sexual obsession to these 2D characters.
Apr 26, 2016 2:18 AM

Nov 2015
BeBackinaSec said:
I have no idea how you've discovered that. And here I thought guys are more vocal about their sexual proclivities.

Most females reveal it on the forums. The rest is a matter of stalking.

I also have some inside sources who keep me enlightened about stuff.

Your answer seems plausible. But why don't real women prefer animu husbandos?
Apr 26, 2016 2:26 AM

Jun 2015
Trance- said:
BeBackinaSec said:

Ah, this one I know. Having female anime enthusiast friends help. Answer is that they are always too perfect or too the same. Female characters have very wide ranges but the husbando material will always be the bad boy or the perfect guy. Others are not husbando material.

Other responses I get is that they already have the female mc with them. Picking them for husbando kinda feels like they're taking the guy from their ideal couple.
Apr 26, 2016 2:31 AM
Nov 2011

Apr 26, 2016 2:32 AM

Jun 2013
Trance- said:
I've made this one observation for a long time on MAL: All, or most, females here have had sex or have sex partners during their time on MAL but most guys either never had sex or they just come to MAL after their breakups.

I'm a still a virgin, how is this possible????????
Apr 26, 2016 2:42 AM

Oct 2015
Meh MAL guys have a successful sex life. With their waifu. In their head. That's something. Only waifus are worth them, they're that fantastic.
Apr 26, 2016 2:48 AM

Mar 2008
Why and how are you peeping on everyone in their bedrooms?
Apr 26, 2016 3:08 AM

Nov 2015
BeBackinaSec said:
Trance- said:

Ah, this one I know. Having female anime enthusiast friends help. Answer is that they are always too perfect or too the same. Female characters have very wide ranges but the husbando material will always be the bad boy or the perfect guy. Others are not husbando material.

Other responses I get is that they already have the female mc with them. Picking them for husbando kinda feels like they're taking the guy from their ideal couple.

That's some real valuable insight into female psychology. Much appreciated.

traed said:
Why and how are you peeping on everyone in their bedrooms?

I'm not. They're showing me.

[quote=Tomboy message=45754972]
Trance- said:

Nyarlathothep said:
Meh MAL guys have a successful sex life. With their waifu. In their head. That's something. Only waifus are worth them, they're that fantastic.

I don't. Your argument is invalid.
TyrelApr 26, 2016 12:39 PM
Apr 26, 2016 3:27 AM

Sep 2015
i always thought that popular girls aren't interested in things like anime ( or gaming), which would mean that most of our female community members are unexpirienced and/or ugly...at least those from europe or the usa.

Apr 26, 2016 3:31 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Some actual evidence to your claims would be a good start
Apr 26, 2016 3:33 AM

Apr 2013
That's like saying: A lot of MAL members drink water, why is that?
Apr 26, 2016 3:34 AM

Nov 2015
I have observed the vaginas of over a hundred MAL users and I can confirm!1!!!
Apr 26, 2016 3:35 AM

Dec 2015
Gator said:

So they can rehydrate before another round of sex?
Apr 26, 2016 3:35 AM

Aug 2015
How did you gather this information? Did you go from profile to profile just to ask about their sex life?

That is not right, stalker-san! ò_ó
Apr 26, 2016 3:40 AM

Apr 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
Gator said:

So they can rehydrate before another round of sex?

But all male MALers are virgins, they wouldn't need that :o
Apr 26, 2016 4:04 AM

Jul 2015
Well I'm a literal zygote but

Maybe it's because few girls are interested in anime compared to guys, so when anime-loving guys see that an anime-loving girl is single, then... idk where I'm going w this
Apr 26, 2016 4:15 AM

Apr 2013
Dimethylanime said:

Maybe it's because few girls are interested in anime compared to guys, so when anime-loving guys see that an anime-loving girl is single, then... idk where I'm going w this

Wait if a zygote is what I think it is... aren't we all one then?

You mean she'll be extremely desired and can find a boyfriend in no time?
Apr 26, 2016 4:30 AM

Aug 2013
You don't say.

didn't think why its easier for women to get laid needed explaining
Apr 26, 2016 4:33 AM

Jul 2015
Dimethylanime said:

"zygote? hmmm"

*Googles just to be sure*

No, really, I have no idea what you meant with that :p.

Nyarlathothep said:

True. My waifu > 3d grills.

Apr 26, 2016 4:55 AM

Jun 2015
Not sure where you got that. I thought 90% of females on MAL were asexual...

Clebardman said:

True. My waifu > 3d grills.
Asuka is better.

Apr 26, 2016 5:03 AM

Nov 2012
Even grills get more sex than guys on mal? I'm not even surprised.

Apr 26, 2016 5:06 AM

Feb 2013
Thats not true because theres no girls on MAL :v

Apr 26, 2016 5:16 AM
May 2015
badwolf45f said:
True.
There you go OP, stop worrying your ass out :-P
Apr 26, 2016 7:09 AM

May 2015
Where'd you get the info? I thought sex threads were banned...
Apr 26, 2016 7:27 AM

Feb 2016
That's a creepy observation, you fucking stalker.

It's just easier for girls to get laid because vagina... that's why.
Apr 26, 2016 7:42 AM

Sep 2013
Grils?

Damn, that's some promiscuous shit.
Apr 26, 2016 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
how do you know they're not lying? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 26, 2016 9:19 AM

Nov 2015
Alcoholic-san said:
speak for yourselves

I snapchat MAL girls and a decent amount are single ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's because you only fish out the single ones, you creepy ass drunkard.

HaXXspetten said:
Some actual evidence to your claims would be a good start

Keyword: Observation.

Ffs

mafia_princess said:
badwolf45f said:
True.

If we're going by male/female dichotomy to understand who's a female or who's not then relatively, there really are no females because everyone is a pussy (a.k.a female).

The amount of alpha males on MAL is dangerously low.

Spooks said:
You don't say.

But ugly girls have it harder at getting laid. A lot harder than ugly men.

There's only one sensible conclusion: Most anime grils are pretty hot.

Wretch said:
How did you gather this information? Did you go from profile to profile just to ask about their sex life?

That is not right, stalker-san! ò_ó

No. Everything shows itself to me. I only have eyes. If there was nothing to see, I would see nothing. But since I've seen something, it means there was something.

azure7 said:
Good job on noticing that.

You must spend a lot of time observing MAL members

No. I just have a photographic memory but that's only limited to observing people. If I see a post/comment that says something substantial about a certain user, then I'll remember it for all eternity.
Apr 26, 2016 9:26 AM

Aug 2013
Trance- said:

Spooks said:
You don't say.

Not really, theres plenty of men who will take anything as long as they can sleep with it. A lot of men also have fetishes. nobody fetishes an overweight neckbeard. Men have to take anything they can get especially if they don't look like a model. Women can afford to be more picky because no matter how ugly you are some guy in the room will say yes to sex.

Apr 26, 2016 9:38 AM

Nov 2015
Spooks said:
Trance- said:

Not really, theres plenty of men who will take anything as long as they can sleep with it. A lot of men also have fetishes. nobody fetishes an overweight neckbeard. Men have to take anything they can get especially if they don't look like a model. Women can afford to be more picky because no matter how ugly you are some guy in the room will say yes to sex.

Women, allegedly, too have fetishes. But yeah, what you're saying makes sense.

Alcoholic-san said:
Trance- said:

That's because you only fish out the single ones, you creepy ass drunkard.
I may be an ass, I may be a drunkard, but I'm not creepy

Ass + drunkard is the perfect recipe for being creepy.
Apr 26, 2016 9:40 AM

Sep 2015
Interrrrrpetgyu said:
Which girl has had the most sex? I have a fetish for loose pussy flaps.

wasn't there one who said she had over 100 guys?

Apr 26, 2016 10:54 AM
May 2015
Trance- said:
mafia_princess said:
True.

If we're going by male/female dichotomy to understand who's a female or who's not then relatively, there really are no females because everyone is a pussy (a.k.a female).

Whatever floats your boat. o_O Why do you care about the topic this much btw? Are you concerned about the populace of ""alpha males"" here in MAL?
Do you consider yourself that of a pussy or an alpha person?
Apr 26, 2016 11:08 AM

Nov 2015
mafia_princess said:
Trance- said:

Whatever floats your boat. o_O Why do you care about the topic this much btw? Are you concerned about the populace of ""alpha males"" here in MAL?

The question of 'why' in majority cases beckons a subjective response. You won't get anything if I answer it.

You do realize I'm trolling
I'm of course an alpha male. I only need to land a comment on your profile and you'll be in a long-term relationship with me.
Apr 26, 2016 11:27 AM

Apr 2009
pretty sure most of the virgin guys i've seen on MAL were minors. and i think it's pretty normal to still be a virgin while you're a teenager. meanwhile most women i see here are 20+? though that might just be what i'm noticing.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Apr 26, 2016 11:36 AM

Apr 2014
I think people are too hung up on sex and whether people are getting it or not. Should have respect for people who choose not too since that's more of a rarity now a day's then the amount of people who end up having sex when they hit 12 and have a kid at the age of 16. You can laugh at me all you want for being 30 and single but I'd choose that any day over just having sex to do it like its the cool and in thing right now.
Apr 26, 2016 11:36 AM

Nov 2015
kawaiiyuris said:
pretty sure most of the virgin guys i've seen on MAL were minors. and i think it's pretty normal to still be a virgin while you're a teenager. meanwhile most women i see here are 20+? though that might just be what i'm noticing.

We'll have to do an age consensus for that but it's true that most guys I've seen here are really below 20 but girls are much older.
TyrelApr 26, 2016 12:36 PM
Apr 26, 2016 11:43 AM

Mar 2014
probably has to do with the fact that the women are more likely to have people wanting them, so they can choose to engage in sex if they want, whereas a lot of the guys here....well...don't have that luxury
Apr 26, 2016 11:48 AM

May 2014
B-b-but I don't have a sex life.

Also....couldn't everyone on MAL just be lying?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2016 11:55 AM

Nov 2015
Strawberrycake48 said:
B-b-but I don't have a sex life.

Also....couldn't everyone on MAL just be lying?

The probability of that is insanely low. No one's got the time to be lying around the forums and always keep lying. Those who do lie make it painfully obvious like that trap above.
Apr 26, 2016 12:53 PM

Oct 2015
Trance- said:
Nyarlathothep said:

Is it because your sex life is more successful than that of the average MAL girl (According to your theory)? :V :V
Apr 26, 2016 12:54 PM

Nov 2015
Nyarlathothep said:
Trance- said:

Is it because your sex life is more successful than that of the average MAL girl (According to your theory)? :V :V

What theory?

My sex life is as barren as my soul.

Did I sound edgy enough?
Apr 26, 2016 1:01 PM
May 2015
Trance- said:
mafia_princess said:

The question of 'why' in majority cases beckons a subjective response. You won't get anything if I answer it.

I'm of course an alpha male. I only need to land a comment on your profile and you'll be in a long-term relationship with me.
That isn't enough reason for you to not tell me. Even if it's subjective. Anyways, you don't need to tell. It's probably cause you're bored.
Of course I know you're trolling, twat.
I'd like to see you try that, bitch. I only need to block you or vice-versa for minimal communication with you.
Apr 26, 2016 1:04 PM

Oct 2015
Trance- said:
Nyarlathothep said:

What theory?

My sex life is as barren as my soul.

Did I sound edgy enough?

Because thread, my own theory was : Trance > MAL Girls >> MAL Guys about existing sex life.

Huuuh Your soul is as colourful as a field of tulips :)
Apr 26, 2016 1:06 PM

Nov 2015
mafia_princess said:
Trance- said:

That isn't enough reason for you to not tell me. Even if it's subjective. Anyways, you don't need to tell. It's probably cause you're bored.
Of course I know you're trolling, twat.
I'd like to see you try that, bitch. I only need to block you or vice-versa for minimal communication with you.

But that is reason enough for you to stop imploring.

LOL if you were thinking I was ever gonna comment on your profile.

Nyarlathothep said:

Because thread, my own theory was : Trance > MAL Girls >> MAL Guys about existing sex life.

Huuuh Your soul is as colourful as a field of tulips :)

Ffs

Stop drinking German alcohol. It's dangerous for your health.
Apr 26, 2016 1:07 PM

May 2009
I am trying to blend in with the cool guys, that is why I pretend to be a member of this wonderful community.

Girl? Who needs a girl anyway... hehehe... heeeeeeh.....
Apr 26, 2016 1:09 PM

Oct 2007
Nigami_Shin said:
i always thought that popular girls aren't interested in things like anime ( or gaming), which would mean that most of our female community members are unexpirienced and/or ugly...at least those from europe or the usa.

What? Not every attractive girl is "popular" or a teenager affected by popularity. There are loads of attractive girls into anime/gaming, and loads of "ugly" girls who have active sex lives.
Apr 26, 2016 1:12 PM

Aug 2009
The only thing you observed is that girls like to talk more about their sex lives than guys. Way to jump to conclusions, but honestly does it really surprise you that even in the anime community, women have more sexual success than men?

Generally women play a passive role and men play the active one. That means by simply going out and being around guys shes probly going to get hit on. For guys the onus is on us to make the first move and try to prove yourself. This is basic shit man, why do you think it would suddenly be different for people that are into anime? You act like we're some new species of mutant neanderthals. Humans are still humans, despite their weird hobbies.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Apr 26, 2016 1:17 PM

Nov 2015
LoneWolf said:
The only thing you observed is that girls like to talk more about their sex lives than guys. Way to jump to conclusions, but honestly does it really surprise you that even in the anime community, women have more sexual success than men?

Generally women play a passive role and men play the active one. That means by simply going out and being around guys shes probly going to get hit on. For guys the onus is on us to make the first move and try to prove yourself. This is basic shit man, why do you think it would suddenly be different for people that are into anime? You act like we're some new species of mutant neanderthals. Humans are still humans, despite their weird hobbies.

Not sure about liking to talk about sex lives stuff but the other stuff, while may be relevant and the only real answer to the question in the OP, is pretty passe.

What the question in the OP alternatively means is that most girls on MAL are average or above average looking for them to have successful sex lives. Ugly or below average girls have very low chances of being successful in this course. You know where to extrapolate that alternate meaning.
Apr 26, 2016 1:41 PM

Aug 2009
Trance- said:
LoneWolf said:

Not sure about liking to talk about sex lives stuff but the other stuff, while may be relevant and the only real answer to the question in the OP, is pretty passe.

What the question in the OP alternatively means is that most girls on MAL are average or above average looking for them to have successful sex lives. Ugly or below average girls have very low chances of being successful in this course. You know where to extrapolate that alternate meaning.

How many women do you know that are so dam ugly they can't even get laid? Like honestly even ugly women will get hit on and have the "success" with guys as long as shes not picky. Also attractiveness is pretty subjective, not everyone is going to find the same thing you consider attractive to be such. Some guys like small boobs, big boobs, big ass no ass, short, tall, black hair, blonde etc.

Also have you considered that *gasp* looks are not everything? Maybe someone has a really great personality and it's able to make up for their appearance? Personally I'd take a 5/10 that shares my hobbies and is kind and supportive over a 8/10 that starts drama all the time and I have nothing in common with. Yeah men are more visual and it's just sex, but I'm pretty sure most guys are not the type to have one night stands with random women they happen to find attractive.

Like your probly trolling or just trying to get attention or something, but like this seems like such a pointless common sense thing.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you like Hyperdimension Neptunia? I do...

DesuMaiden - Apr 30

20 by rohan121 »»
5 minutes ago

» Any American Football fans?

Neterosan - Oct 8, 2023

13 by DesuMaiden »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » do you believe that scientific theory are just a theory and scientific consensus are just opinions?

deg - May 3

30 by DesuMaiden »»
12 minutes ago

» What is the weather like in your region

ST63LTH - May 1

28 by DesuMaiden »»
13 minutes ago

» Have you ever been falsely accused of anything?

Ejrodiew - May 1

44 by DesuMaiden »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.