Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 14, 2016 11:05 PM

Nov 2010
SimonLaDigger said:
I don't know bit I am liking this way more than Total Eclipse
Total Eclipse was intended as a short sidestory that will stop at the first arc. That is why you can see it has a trashy arc like that Beach Arc after that.

Then it turned out to be a powerhouse for figma sales, so they expand the story. Sadly, the foundation is already terrible, which makes even the expanded story to crumble. Compared to it, Schwarzesmarken was intended as a serious side story from the very beginning.
Mar 14, 2016 11:26 PM
Sep 2010
zeroyuki92 said:
SimonLaDigger said:
Total Eclipse was intended as a short sidestory that will stop at the first arc. That is why you can see it has a trashy arc like that Beach Arc after that.

Then it turned out to be a powerhouse for figma sales, so they expand the story. Sadly, the foundation is already terrible, which makes even the expanded story to crumble. Compared to it, Schwarzesmarken was intended as a serious side story from the very beginning.

TE felt like it was way too much about the characters and not about the betas or idk I cant remember much about it.

Also anyonw know of the son at the end?
Mar 15, 2016 12:14 AM

May 2015
lol she died already

i hope lise was die at the end of the series and process theodor to kill lise taking some fuckin long way
Mar 15, 2016 5:33 AM
Mar 2015
grampower888 said:
planetwarrior said:
Everyone talks about DAT ASS AND LISE's DEATH, how about Irisdina situation?

What she gonna do next?

You are blind?
This is Lise without hair ribbon and not Irisdina.

No, that's Iris. Lise's hair is kinda curly.
Mar 15, 2016 6:30 AM

May 2012
Sad to see Lise die. Cute girls don't ever deserve to die
Mar 15, 2016 10:31 AM
Feb 2015
grampower888 said:
amelindabtr said:

No, that's Iris. Lise's hair is kinda curly.

No... She is Lise.

That's Iris not Lise. If you try and look properly, you can even see there's a handcuff on her hands.
Mar 15, 2016 11:13 AM

Jan 2008
ixarising said:
grampower888 said:

No... She is Lise.

That's Iris not Lise. If you try and look properly, you can even see there's a handcuff on her hands.

Most ppl here are correct.

Mar 15, 2016 12:12 PM
Feb 2014
Damn right that's a beautiful ass! spot on sentence. I need more of Steinhoff.
I wanted to see the head of the Behemoth leader explode but well they've covered it with flames or stuff :/

Also why is everyone chasing Axmann now? All I remember is that he initiated an attack on the embassy or HQ or something and episodes later they chase him?

planetwarrior said:
Just one step closer to his final form.

Hmm?
Mar 15, 2016 12:18 PM

Jan 2008
projectfear22 said:
Damn right that's a beautiful ass! spot on sentence. I need more of Steinhoff.
I wanted to see the head of the Behemoth leader explode but well they've covered it with flames or stuff :/

Also why is everyone chasing Axmann now? All I remember is that he initiated an attack on the embassy or HQ or something and episodes later they chase him?

planetwarrior said:
Just one step closer to his final form.

Hmm?

You'll see soon enough.
Mar 15, 2016 12:22 PM

Jan 2008
Take a look at this.

Mar 15, 2016 1:03 PM

Jul 2007
SimonLaDigger said:

That's because this, even if poorly paced, is actually good, while Total Eclipse was pure kitsch and the adaptation was even worse.
Mar 15, 2016 1:44 PM

May 2015
Great episode. Looks like Theodor finally killed Lise. About time. She had it coming. I'll be damned if she turns out to be alive next episode. But damn, poor civilians. Getting caught up like that....

Mar 15, 2016 4:43 PM
Feb 2015
grampower888 said:
planetwarrior said:

Most ppl here are correct.

Yes. She's Lise.
Yes, Lise uses your hair tie on the wrist when she is in the Stasi.'
'MAL'' is the only place that think she's Iris

MAL is the only place? Then why not try asking other sites yourself like the Muv-Luv Wiki. I'm sure they'll tell you it's Iris not Lise as well.
Mar 15, 2016 6:09 PM
Mar 2016
ixarising said:
MAL is the only place? Then why not try asking other sites yourself like the Muv-Luv Wiki. I'm sure they'll tell you it's Iris not Lise as well.

I have done.
everyone has the same opinion is Lise.
why do not you try?
Mar 15, 2016 6:27 PM
Sep 2010
That is not Lise.... you want proof? Look at Lise hair and notice how it diverges right about in her neck, look at the other girls, it doesn;t
Mar 15, 2016 6:42 PM
Sep 2010
grampower888 said:
Light novel:

Lise side story from Schwarzesmarken Requiem vol 2

Lise end - Schwarzesmarken - vol.5 - Anime - Episodes 9 and 10

Even after Pham dies, they called him a traitor he really had no option left for Lise. Either she saves her becomes a traitor (which I guess is what Lise wanted, that why she can persuade them to join Stasis) which result in their deaths really. I don't think they would have taken a gamble like that anymore. Even in stasis they don't take Lise seriously because of her brother. Or kills her right there and then. That is it no real options to avoid her death.

Lise was broken beyond repair, we saw this in the battle. "in all these three years, I have learn you can't escape stasis" so in a way she does fear them enough she won't leave them. In a way, her fighting for Stasis was kinda of protecting him because at least she had some leverage over them just focusing on killing him or capturing him. If she fights for them, they will leave him alone and let her take care of him.

But can we agree in their last fight she did tried to kill him?
Mar 15, 2016 7:07 PM

Jul 2007
SimonLaDigger said:

I don't think she was mentally stable or sane at that point to comprehend what she was doing anyway.
Mar 15, 2016 7:10 PM
Feb 2015
grampower888 said:
ixarising said:

I have done.
everyone has the same opinion is Lise.
why do not you try?

You asked? Where is your post then? I have a wikia account and i never even see you post in Muv-Luv Wikia at all.
Mar 15, 2016 9:01 PM

Apr 2012
Lise was so broken, this was the only real way to save her. Rest in peace.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 16, 2016 4:56 AM
Mar 2016

You asked? Where is your post then? I have a wikia account and i never even see you post in Muv-Luv Wikia at all.[/quote]

SimonLaDigger said:
That is not Lise.... you want proof? Look at Lise hair and notice how it diverges right about in her neck, look at the other girls, it doesn;t

better stop to discuss, because 100% confirmed that is Lise after bathing before the battle.

grampower888Mar 16, 2016 5:57 AM
Mar 16, 2016 7:22 AM

Jan 2013
planetwarrior said:
Take a look at this.

Not Latina though. Would he still approve?
Mar 16, 2016 9:18 AM
Feb 2015
grampower888 said:

You asked? Where is your post then? I have a wikia account and i never even see you post in Muv-Luv Wikia at all.

SimonLaDigger said:

better stop to discuss, because 100% confirmed that is Lise after bathing before the battle.

[/quote]

See Episode 8 again then, go to the part where Beatrix and Irisdina are talking. That's Iris, she hasn't even changed her clothing.
Mar 16, 2016 11:21 AM
Jan 2016
Next ep will show IRIS BAYBEE!!!
Mar 16, 2016 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
Theodor is a fucking idiot! He should NOT had killed his step-sister! 666th TSF Squadron will eventually kill him off. If he had a choice, he could had joined the Werewolf Battalion!
Mar 16, 2016 5:50 PM
Jan 2016
Mikaz3Laft said:
Theodor is a fucking idiot! He should NOT had killed his step-sister! 666th TSF Squadron will eventually kill him off. If he had a choice, he could had joined the Werewolf Battalion!

If this was the VN, then that would be a viable, possibly even great choice, but seeing as how the anime has characterized the Werewolves, he'd be a complete imbecile to take that option.
Mar 16, 2016 7:43 PM
Sep 2010
Mikaz3Laft said:

The TSF will not kill him off because he has proven to t hem that he is loyal to them in the form of killing his sister. They know they cant win with out him.

Tell us, why shouldn't he killed his sister?
Mar 16, 2016 8:52 PM

Jan 2013
I hate Lise since the last fest episodes, but recently I've found her story, i mean what happened to her when she was captured by Stasi, i actually feel really bad for her :( But she didn't had a choice, they forced her to obey them and be their slave, that's why she did not trust anyone, if she tried to trust her brother, he would have saved her.
I know she was a bit** but she didn't had any other chance, so i feel very bad for her, she didn't deserve to die, but there wasn't any other option.
R.I.P Lise.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 16, 2016 9:14 PM
Sep 2010
grampower888 said:
Light novel:

Oh my god these last words... I'm dying. "Her last words when she was temporally in a lucid state of mind, were "Therefore, forget me... Absolutely, do not remember me. Because this dog of the Stasi, does not exist..."

Ahhh maybe I should watch some dumb slice of life where a girl like Lise isn't crushed by the hammer and sickle secret agents.

Sure she was evil/insane but she really had no alternatives . RIP Lise D=
Mar 16, 2016 10:15 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
You don't see questions like this pop up too many times in life......

How a Loli can tell that she is all grown up and can go to war.......
Mar 17, 2016 1:12 AM

Aug 2013
What a sad story of Lise and Theodor, especially for all that Lise suffered by his beloved brother, even getting angry at her at times, I still liked her as a character, this scene with the sound of the shot will be marked for me, I want to see how Theodor act from now on, I expect a great revenge against all that prejudiram his sister, missing only two episodes, I expect a great end to this anime, which in my opinion is among the best of the season ..
Mar 17, 2016 10:15 AM

Mar 2014
I never expected that but okay at least he put her out of her misery !!

Mar 17, 2016 11:48 PM
Mar 2016
fimbu1vetr said:
grampower888 said:
Light novel:

Oh my god these last words... I'm dying. "Her last words when she was temporally in a lucid state of mind, were "Therefore, forget me... Absolutely, do not remember me. Because this dog of the Stasi, does not exist..."

Ahhh maybe I should watch some dumb slice of life where a girl like Lise isn't crushed by the hammer and sickle secret agents.

SimonLaDigger said:
grampower888 said:
Light novel:

Even after Pham dies, they called him a traitor he really had no option left for Lise. Either she saves her becomes a traitor (which I guess is what Lise wanted, that why she can persuade them to join Stasis) which result in their deaths really. I don't think they would have taken a gamble like that anymore. Even in stasis they don't take Lise seriously because of her brother. Or kills her right there and then. That is it no real options to avoid her death.

Lise was broken beyond repair, we saw this in the battle. "in all these three years, I have learn you can't escape stasis" so in a way she does fear them enough she won't leave them. In a way, her fighting for Stasis was kinda of protecting him because at least she had some leverage over them just focusing on killing him or capturing him. If she fights for them, they will leave him alone and let her take care of him.

Lise was broken by the stasi? yes, but Axmann never told to Lise, that he would hurt or kill Theo. She didn't do anything because she wanted something for her brother, actually it was for the shame of being exposed by Axmann and the photos/videos of her being raped, he push Lise to be a crazy bitch by using those things as bargain chip (obviously showing them to theo).
Mar 18, 2016 12:44 AM
Sep 2010
grampower888 said:
fimbu1vetr said:

SimonLaDigger said:

Lise was broken by the stasi? yes, but Axmann never told to Lise, that he would hurt or kill Theo. She didn't do anything because she wanted something for her brother, actually it was for the shame of being exposed by Axmann and the photos/videos of her being raped, he push Lise to be a crazy bitch by using those things as bargain chip (obviously showing them to theo).

Yes they did, she told them of everything of the deflection plan
Mar 18, 2016 1:13 AM
Mar 2016
SimonLaDigger said:
.Yes they did, she told them of everything of the deflection plan

only in the anime.

Episode 9 - end stretch is anime original content - Lise should have been captured by the rebels, After killing Pham and be defeated by Theo.
Episode 10 - 100% anime original content - The battle in the city does not exist / Lise's death's different.

At no time Lise reveals his past to Theo in light novel.
Mar 18, 2016 1:16 AM
Sep 2010
so which is canon to us then?
Mar 18, 2016 1:48 AM
Mar 2016
SimonLaDigger said:

Schwarzesmarken's a normal anime.
but it's not canon to franchise
Mar 18, 2016 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
He should NOT had KILLED HIS ADOPTIVE OLDER SISTER because she cares about him! I don't see any incest in this show. And about Circe's ass, I'll touch dat booty!
removed-userMar 18, 2016 12:46 PM
Mar 18, 2016 7:02 PM

Jun 2012
grampower888 said:
SimonLaDigger said:

The anime, the visual novel however is clearly cannon.
I'm hoping they reveal this in the after credits.
Mar 18, 2016 8:16 PM
Mar 2016
StormVanguard said:
grampower888 said:

The anime, the visual novel however is clearly cannon.
I'm hoping they reveal this in the after credits.

Yep. VN meets Copyright requirements.

Mikaz3Laft said:
He should NOT had KILLED HIS ADOPTIVE OLDER SISTER because she cares about him! I don't see any incest in this show. And about Circe's ass, I'll touch dat booty!

Lise's the younger sister
Lise was broken by the stasi? yes, but Axmann never told to Lise, that he would hurt or kill Theo. She didn't do anything because she wanted something for her brother, She wanted to give her first time to her brothe, actually it was for the shame of being exposed by Axmann and the photos/videos of her being raped, he push Lise to be a crazy bitch by using those things as bargain chip (obviously showing them to theo).

Lise is lower than your hentai NTR heroine!!!

Release all the Stasi files for scientific purposes.

grampower888Mar 18, 2016 8:46 PM
Mar 20, 2016 12:22 AM

Dec 2011
I know she was bat-crazy, but that sure was sad. God...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2016 3:15 AM
Jan 2013
Theo please! 1 shot? seriously?
is that hollow point bullet?

on the technical detail, i don't know the spec of TSF, which is better? 666's TSF or Black wolf Squad's TSF...
the battle scene was annoying!!!
Mar 20, 2016 7:07 AM
Mar 2016
opiktea said:

on the technical detail, i don't know the spec of TSF, which is better? 666's TSF or Black wolf Squad's TSF...

666's TSF ---> MiG-21
wolf Squad's TSF ---> MiG-23
Mar 20, 2016 7:54 AM
Feb 2015
Mikaz3Laft said:

Lise is the younger sister.Theodor only decided to kill her after seeing how broken she is. Letting her live in her current state is a form of torture too. Besides, even if Theodor doesn't kill her, others will. Might as well have her die at her family's hand rather than enemy's hand.
Mar 20, 2016 9:06 AM
Jan 2013
grampower888 said:
opiktea said:

666's TSF ---> MiG-21

Thanks dude!
That means Theo sucks!!
Mar 20, 2016 9:37 AM
Feb 2015
opiktea said:
grampower888 said:

666's TSF ---> MiG-21

Thanks dude!
That means Theo sucks!!

Theo is piloting a MiG-21 which is of a lower spec than Lise's MiG-23...
Mar 20, 2016 5:02 PM

Nov 2015
Lise died I couldn't be happier

Mar 20, 2016 6:44 PM
Mar 2016
ixarising said:
opiktea said:

Thanks dude!
That means Theo sucks!!

Theo is piloting a MiG-21 which is of a lower spec than Lise's MiG-23...

MiG-23 is a good leap from MiG-21 in combat capabilities (speed and maneuverability), the MiG-23's combat performance overshadowed a good deal of TSFs that were deployed to the frontlines at that time, including the MiG-21 used by most communist countries.
Beatrix is piloting a MiG-27.
grampower888Mar 21, 2016 3:35 AM
Mar 22, 2016 11:54 PM

Sep 2013
r0ykun said:
Those last few minutes gave me chills. That scene alone is one of the best moments in winter 2016.

R.I.P Lise

Lise smile is frightening
Mar 23, 2016 8:17 AM
Mar 2016
I can't help but feel bad for her, but she had to die. =S
Mar 23, 2016 8:52 AM

Oct 2008
At last! that bastard Lise is finally put to oblivion!
5/5!

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2016

115 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

76 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Will season 2nd be available in later?

SametTakao - Jul 30, 2023

3 by volgenauts »»
Aug 3, 2023 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.