Forum Settings
Forums

Am I pervert for playing as a female character in video games?

New
Jan 20, 2016 4:00 AM
Jun 2014
So Metal Gear Online is out now on pc and I made a female character just so I can see her in her pantsu. I need 25 more mb coins then I can cqc people in my pantsu. Am I fucked?
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 20, 2016 4:17 AM

Mar 2009
Strangely enough, I do that myself in games when the MC's gender doesn't majorly affect the plot.
B-but I'm definitely not a pervert at all!
Jan 20, 2016 4:20 AM

Feb 2015
I pick gender based on which fits the story better imo. For instance in Mass Effect I was always a dude because that's the only way to romance Miranda because being a guy fits the story better since you're a bamf soldier and it just feels more fitting. On the other side in Fallout 4 I was a female because my playstyle revolved around charisma and the FEMC was a lawyer. So it doesn't I guess, unless you're a chick just for the pantsu

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Jan 20, 2016 4:21 AM
Jun 2015
No............. Just look at my brother.
Jan 20, 2016 4:27 AM

Mar 2014
I've had to play as a male character in games my whole life and I'm not a perv

I have literally no idea what you are talking about
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 20, 2016 4:52 AM

Mar 2014
There is a possibility of that; yes.

> "i think Youtube is a pretty cool guy. eh sucks viacoms dick and doesn’t afraid of anything" - anon
Ban me plz
Jan 20, 2016 5:04 AM
Jul 2018
This thread almost makes me want to reinstall MGSV for MGO.
Jan 20, 2016 5:07 AM

Sep 2015
That's perfectly normal for a pervert.
Jan 20, 2016 5:32 AM
Jun 2014
kingatomsk said:

Reinstall it if you want to get rekt by women in their pantsu

Whoresome-Jack said:
I pick gender based on which fits the story better imo. For instance in Mass Effect I was always a dude

I liked femshep more. Paragon Shepard just sounded like a push over.
Jan 20, 2016 5:37 AM

Apr 2013
Sexymofo said:
kingatomsk said:

Whoresome-Jack said:
I pick gender based on which fits the story better imo. For instance in Mass Effect I was always a dude

You'll never be better than male Shepard though.
Jan 20, 2016 5:41 AM

Oct 2014
No. A lot of people do that, more than they dare to admit. Even I do it, for different reasons. Yes, sometimes pantsu reasons too. But I usually play male characters in games like Mass Effect or Dragon Age when my choices matter more as I like to be myself and I'm a guy in real life.

Gator said:

I love you, man.
Khaosman-OSAJan 20, 2016 5:58 AM
Jan 20, 2016 5:44 AM

Aug 2014
No, if you like playing as a female then so be it. There are plenty of males who play as females, and vice versa.
Jan 20, 2016 5:45 AM

Aug 2014
Depends. In your case though, you're obviously a pervert.
sup
Jan 20, 2016 5:45 AM

Apr 2013
Khaosman-Prime said:
No. A lot of people d that, more than they dare to admit. Even I do it, for different reasons. Yes, sometimes pantsu reasons too. But I usually play male characters in games like Mass Effect or Dragon Age when my choices matter more as I like to be myself and I'm a guy in real life.

Gator said:

I love you, man.

I love you too, bro
Jan 20, 2016 5:51 AM

Feb 2015
Sexymofo said:
kingatomsk said:

Whoresome-Jack said:

Who plays a paragon in those games anyway? The lack of pushing people out windows would kill it for me.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Jan 20, 2016 6:00 AM

Dec 2011
Sexymofo said:
So Metal Gear Online is out now on pc and I made a female character just so I can see her in her pantsu. I need 25 more mb coins then I can cqc people in my pantsu. Am I fucked?

If you made a female character just to see her panties then you obviously are a pervert.
Jan 20, 2016 6:06 AM

Jul 2013
ExampleZ said:
Sexymofo said:

If you made a female character just to see her panties then you obviously are a pervert.

Or maybe I'm in for appearance with her body. Nothing wrong with a badass female character
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2016 6:06 AM
May 2009
ExampleZ said:
Sexymofo said:

Yeah pretty much self explanatory.
Jan 20, 2016 6:20 AM
Jun 2014
shintai88 said:
ExampleZ said:

Hey there's nothing wrong with appreciating the female body. Plus I'm less careless with my female character. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 20, 2016 6:22 AM
Jun 2014
Whoresome-Jack said:
Who plays a paragon in those games anyway? The lack of pushing people out windows would kill it for me.

I'd play renegade if renegade shep was less of a douch. I'll have to play it sometime though.
Jan 20, 2016 6:27 AM
May 2009
Sexymofo said:
shintai88 said:

Hey there's nothing wrong with appreciating the female body. Plus I'm less careless with my female character. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nothing wrong, but your Main Objective was to look up at her panties. So pervert.
Jan 20, 2016 6:31 AM

Nov 2013
Sometimes female avatars simply look better than male ones.

I've played many games where the males look like clowns but the women look fantastic.

Usually prefer women though, just kinda perverted I guess.
Jan 20, 2016 6:32 AM
Jan 2013
ahahahaha, no

and by no I mean yes
gone bai bai
Jan 20, 2016 6:33 AM

Nov 2014
Maybe deep down inside, you really want to be a female IRL. Perhaps there's some closet transgender stuff going down. It's never too late to be a Bruce Jenner.
Jan 20, 2016 6:45 AM

Aug 2014
Well in a 3rd person game, you're going to be staring at an ass for hours so it might as well be a girl's you know. I do generally like playing as girls in games when I have the choice. Apparently fem Shepard has a much better voice actor than male Shepard so there's that.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Jan 20, 2016 6:47 AM

Nov 2011
No, it just means you want sex change in the future.

Jan 20, 2016 6:59 AM
Jun 2014
KaiserBait said:

Or maybe it means that I'm not gay and I prefer to stare at female booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 20, 2016 7:00 AM

Apr 2013
Sexymofo said:
KaiserBait said:

Or maybe it means that I'm not gay and I prefer to stare at female booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, I'm pretty sure that's not it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 20, 2016 7:02 AM

Dec 2015
Only on some game, because they have a smaller hitbox :^)
Jan 20, 2016 7:05 AM

Jul 2013
if the only reason you play a female character is to stare at her 'pantsu' then yes you are in no doubt a pervert.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Jan 20, 2016 7:07 AM
Jun 2014
Gator said:
Sexymofo said:

oh yea? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jan 20, 2016 10:16 AM

May 2009
Whoresome-Jack said:
Sexymofo said:

And punching that one reporter every installment, that bitch.

Ontopic
Nothing wrong with that TC, this is a common discussion around gamers. People who frown upon others for wanting to play as a female are just people who want to prove to you how fucking awesome they are for being "normal". I recall playing MH with a female, it was easy mode. Eveyone did everything for me.
Jan 20, 2016 10:21 AM

Oct 2012
Nope I play as a female all the time. I rather look at a female's ass rather than a man. Besides, the costumes for females look better anyway.

Jan 20, 2016 12:46 PM

Jul 2015
Sexymofo said:
Gator said:

oh yea? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's some nice loot you dropped there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 20, 2016 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
I try to resemble myself as much as possible when there's character creation. Dunno why really o:
Jan 20, 2016 1:09 PM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
Why play as a dude when you can play make a cute female character.
Usually makes 0 difference in most games I have played, just a cosmetic difference really. Only times is when doing RP playthrough's in some RPG games where I prefer male over female models or visa versa.
Jan 20, 2016 3:09 PM

Sep 2012
Honestly, if you don't play as Cammy, Laura, Chun-Li or R.Mika in SFV at least once you are not a man.

Jan 20, 2016 3:27 PM

Dec 2012
I play both genders. I just pick based on character design.
Jan 20, 2016 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
I sometimes play as a female. There might be perverted tendencies involved in my case. Just a little bit.
Jan 20, 2016 5:18 PM

Dec 2014
I don't really care about the gender. I like playing both male and females characters.
Jan 20, 2016 5:21 PM

Jul 2013
No you are not. It doesn't really make much difference fam. I play as both genders.
Tho if you are constantly staring at your female character's underwear, then maybe you do have a few things wrong to you.
Jan 20, 2016 7:36 PM

Jul 2015
Whoresome-Jack said:
I pick gender based on which fits the story better imo. For instance in Mass Effect I was always a dude because that's the only way to romance Miranda because being a guy fits the story better since you're a bamf soldier and it just feels more fitting. On the other side in Fallout 4 I was a female because my playstyle revolved around charisma and the FEMC was a lawyer. So it doesn't I guess, unless you're a chick just for the pantsu

Wait... I think I banged Miranda with my female Shep.

Aren't all girls bi in ME 2?

Whoresome-Jack said:

that dumb system...

"time to dirty my hands and get some infos"
*MC throws the NPC out of the window*
"ARE YOU FOR REAL, DUMBASS?"
- random partner: "that wasn't very clev-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!"
*loads save*
DeathkoJan 20, 2016 7:47 PM
Jan 20, 2016 7:42 PM

Jan 2011
I almost always opt for female characters when playing games that have the customize feature.
Jan 21, 2016 3:21 AM
Jun 2014
Here-Hear said:
Sexymofo said:

oh yea? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That wasn't me. She tried to cqc me but she let go by accident so I cqcd her and killed her.

MGO is rubbish anyway, I only wanted to play as a female in a bikini because I don't take this game seriously. Sometimes I wonder why I even play it?
Jan 21, 2016 5:21 AM

May 2010
Sexymofo said:
Here-Hear said:

That wasn't me. She tried to cqc me but she let go by accident so I cqcd her and killed her.

MGO is rubbish anyway, I only wanted to play as a female in a bikini because I don't take this game seriously. Sometimes I wonder why I even play it?

I bet you don't even like senpai. You just accompany him because you pity him.
Jan 21, 2016 6:27 AM

Apr 2015
Well I play Bloodborne as a female character, boy does she looks badass, so pretty much depends on the type of game, lots of game mainly MMO and RPG can sexualize their own character, which I do not prefer.
Jan 21, 2016 7:31 AM

Dec 2014
why look at a guys ass in a game for straight hours, while you can look at a girls ass for straight long hours?

Jan 21, 2016 8:26 AM

Oct 2013
Anonifide said:
why look at a guys ass in a game for straight hours, while you can look at a girls ass for straight long hours?

What if it is a First person game :))

OT: I don't think it matters, unless you have some motives in mind.
Jan 21, 2016 10:57 AM

Nov 2011
that would depend, but in your case definitely yes (and the reason is in your post)
is it bad to play as opposite gender? no, in fact it's pretty common.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jan 21, 2016 11:29 AM

Jan 2012
Don't see anything wrong with it, in fact I chose female characters if I can in RPG's a lot. All my soulsborne characters are women with their own backstories that I've made in my head.

Sexymofo said:
I made a female character just so I can see her in her pantsu.

Oh.
Well.

Yeah, you are a pervert.
KyriiJan 21, 2016 11:37 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nintendo the rising king of console industry!?

rohan121 - Yesterday

5 by RobertsahDHDA »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Which laptop should I go for?

Teckmeister - Yesterday

8 by wizdom224 »»
3 hours ago

» What was the very first video game you ever played? As well your first game console?

Kazeninjaryu1 - May 5

18 by Coaghim »»
9 hours ago

» GTA V vs GTA IV

tectacles - May 2

13 by Euroqean »»
11 hours ago

» your video game waifu or husbando

deg - Yesterday

6 by Otakupervert890 »»
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.