MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kamichu! DVD Specials Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kamichu! Specials »» Kamichu! DVD Specials Episode 3 Discussion

View Poll Results: Kamichu! DVD Specials Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

18 94.74%
4 out of 5: Liked it

1 5.26%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 19

07-08-09, 8:29 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
DVD episode 15 - "A Small Step"

The last broadcast episode is a Valentine's Day episode, and Yurie confesses her love to Kenji. Kinda surprised he returned her feelings, but then again I'm kinda surprised he thought anything at all, LOL. Everyone banded together and wished Yurie luck, and a big happy ending, as expected.
Ideal anime wife?

07-14-09, 8:10 PM

aww that was just too beautiful! i was so happy for Yurie... i cried a little :(

07-14-09, 8:10 PM

oh dang.. my bad, double post.. >.<

04-06-10, 5:41 AM

very nice episode
Yuries confession was cute and then Kenji draw his kanji sign first XD
I was glad for her that Kenji felt the same way in the end

06-25-10, 8:31 PM

When I watched this episode, I almost thought that this was the last episode for the Specials. If it was it would have been an amazing ending. The one thing I really laughed at was how Kenji's Kanji sign changed from in Love to "strange" the moment he said that he loved her for being strange even though he himself is very very strange to say the least.

I was thinking that Kenji was going to turn Yurie down for a moment by staring at her with a blank questioning face until she ran away crying; however, I guess it does suit Kenji to reply with Kanji to Yurie's confession.

I don't know, I felt that if this episode was the last one, it would have been an amazing ending for Kamichu! I'm not saying I disliked the last episode of the specials, but there is no doubt in my mind that this episode was the best one from the 4 episodes of the OVA.
"Those of us who have the dreams and the passion to be able to overturn common sense are the strongest" Kuroyanagi Ryo, Yakitate Japan! Episode 24.

"Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you, all of you, to die!" -Lelouch Lamperouge

07-02-10, 7:05 AM

To be honest, I thought this would be the last episode of the specials as well until I realized there was one more left. It would have made the perfect end, imo.
Anyways, this episode was really adorable. I found myself cheering for Yurie the whole time as well and when she finally confessed and Ninomiya replied with drawing the Kanjis, I thought this was the best way to let a romance Anime end.
Really wonderful episode. Probably my favourite!

09-02-10, 9:23 PM

Such a heartwarming episode. Definitely my favorite ep of this series unless the last one is even better!

01-31-11, 11:25 PM

Eiko said:
To be honest, I thought this would be the last episode of the specials as well until I realized there was one more left. It would have made the perfect end, imo.
Anyways, this episode was really adorable. I found myself cheering for Yurie the whole time as well and when she finally confessed and Ninomiya replied with drawing the Kanjis, I thought this was the best way to let a romance Anime end.
Really wonderful episode. Probably my favourite!

Well said.

Really as a whole this series was a big surprise for me. I just kinda randomly decided to watch it, and I'm glad I did. Such a good series, definitely underrated. This is slice done right imo.

03-18-11, 12:24 PM

I thought the love confession was a spur of the moment....

07-10-12, 1:09 AM

I was shocked when Kenji answered with I love you too? Haha. I mean, yeah, maybe he's a bit interested with her, but woooahh? I wish they could've put more moments before that.. DEMO, I love that scene.. Hoho. I was always pushing for their love story. :) and finally they got together! :)
Nice Yurie. :D
And the whole class, town helping it happen was Super nice! :))

12-02-12, 9:46 PM

That. was. SO. Cute! I'm so happy for them! They are just tooo cute! X3 ♥
(& Johnny Yong Bosch was perfect in this series. <3)

I was surprised Kenji even said "I love you too" but I had a feeling and hope that all this time he did love her too :'D

http://dithe-r.tumblr.com/post/92299124428

06-07-13, 11:40 PM

Amazing and adorable.
Best episode of Kamichu!.
6/5

One of the better love confessions in anime. At least in the top 10.

09-15-13, 11:59 PM

Thanks the gods or any other higher entity/ies we can call, Kenji is not dense anymore! >_< Hooray!!! XD They made a flying carpet out of the paper, cool! Yomiko Readman will be proud (seems she made a cameo back in episode 11, I missed it though). ^.^

06-20-14, 6:56 PM

Damn that sure was a sweet ending! Great job and nice victory at love! Great episode!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices