Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Feb 17, 2014 1:05 AM
Dec 2013
Forgetfulness said:
mangamuscle said:
CodeST said:
Shiroe “Make a contract with me and become an Adventure” /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

The difference with Madoka is that he made him a zombie first and then an adventurer and not the other way around.
Did he even use that zombie-incense stuff? It looked him Rudy woke up before he used it. Or did he wake up because Shiroe used it?

Yeah Shiroe used the stuff. Rudy's skin was greyish after he used it, plus the scent coming off of it disappeared when Shiroe put it back into his bag.

Also great episode,can't wait for next week. Hopefully this gets a second season. It deserves it.
Feb 17, 2014 2:51 AM

Nov 2009
Krusty's awesome as always.

xchee said:

*Shiroe presents the contract*
"1. Effective as of the date and time at which Rundel Hau---oh 3 minutes have passed."

*Rudy dies*

Yeah, with all that explanation, I thought he'd run out of time. But of course, time in an anime is on a different dimension.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2014 3:30 AM

Feb 2014
Shiroe awesome as usual
still not liking rudy's personality for now
Realm of the infinity promises confusion, death and obedience.
Feb 17, 2014 5:23 AM
Jan 2014
Leio said:

xchee said:

"1. Effective as of the date and time at which Rundel Hau---oh 3 minutes have passed."

*Rudy dies*

Yeah, with all that explanation, I thought he'd run out of time. But of course, time in an anime is on a different dimension.

I rewatched it again and yeah it took almost 6 minutes from when Rudy opened his eyes and after he sign the contract but yeah this is anime, different dimension than it looks in the anime.
Feb 17, 2014 7:20 AM

Jan 2014
Sefire said:
dobinz said:
whoa, look like they split chapter 5 into 2 eps

http://imgur.com/Rr5bU4Q
oh my fucking god. run Princess RUN!! YOU CAN'T DATE WITH THIS DEMON
Shiroe PLZ SAVE US

This is my exact thought he may be hot but he's a complete sociopath. The whole package handsome, charming, clever, and murderous. How could we not all love him. <3

Dwelling around in the interview, Mamare explained something that really caught my attention:

(Refering to the "tick" characters with glasses have)

"It's a gesture that shows that they're a true villain inside."

We get to know that Shiroe is the devil, making soul contracts.
We get to know Krusty has his psycho side.

I am still waiting to see Henrietta 's devil side. AKATSUKI RUN!
Feb 17, 2014 8:18 AM

Dec 2008
OMG!! This episode was absolutely beautiful and amazing!!
http://imgur.com/zWUBlmo
Shiroe, you are one brilliantly sexy BAMF!! I've lost count of how many times I've actually fallen in love you. I want you to revive me in the Cathedral, but my method of choice is mouth-to-mouth.

Shirtless Crusty FTW!! Though, I think he may have been enjoying the battle a little too much.
http://imgur.com/6ggS1go
http://imgur.com/jW60c2t
I'll never be able to look at him the same way again. No matter how "normal" he appears, he's going to always look blood drunk to me from now now.

So glad Rudy is alive. He and Miss Isuzu are just adorable together. Watching them interact really makes me smile.

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 17, 2014 11:48 AM

Apr 2013
Goblin King vs Krusty ? Fsss... One blow was enough. Rudy became an adventurer ^_^
Feb 17, 2014 2:04 PM

May 2011
Hooray, my favorite character will be sticking around! ;u; I may or may not have teared up a bit...

Also, the final "paw" moment at the end was precious, ugh.

Feb 17, 2014 2:42 PM

Aug 2013
Hannah_Ana said:

Krusty I'll never be able to look at him the same way again. No matter how "normal" he appears, he's going to always look blood drunk to me from now now.

So glad Rudy is alive. He and Miss Isuzu are just adorable together. Watching them interact really makes me smile.

I agree! I am seriously concerned about Krusty haha. He like the fight.
I love this anime even if there is no fighting!

Sorry! I must admit I am confused most of the time.
Feel free to recommend anime to me, or tell me to shut up.
Feb 17, 2014 2:49 PM

Dec 2012
honestly the whole Rudy and Isuzu thing is making me gag why didn't they put a romance tag on this anime if I wanted to watch a romance anime I would have looked one up, my god I want more action not no romance, seriously this anime needs to focus more on the main character Shiroe I feel like he has been pushed back to being a side character except for this episode he actually had some screen time finally maybe this anime isn't so good in sales because the whole romance thing that was poorly developed -gags some more-
this is just my opinion people if your supporters of that couple that's your choice
Feb 17, 2014 4:06 PM

Sep 2008
This is like MMORPG world suddenly upgraded to permament real life experience + adding the minecraft feature to be able to create anything as long as u have the right tools to do so xD ....
first we get the wooden pick axe then we master cooking , invent steam engines , build ships and now we can make nonplayer characters into players :D
~_~ !
Feb 17, 2014 5:18 PM

Jul 2012
Shion657 said:
honestly the whole Rudy and Isuzu thing is making me gag why didn't they put a romance tag on this anime if I wanted to watch a romance anime I would have looked one up, my god I want more action not no romance, seriously this anime needs to focus more on the main character Shiroe I feel like he has been pushed back to being a side character except for this episode he actually had some screen time finally maybe this anime isn't so good in sales because the whole romance thing that was poorly developed -gags some more-
this is just my opinion people if your supporters of that couple that's your choice

Prepare to gag A LOT more since the next arc will be heavy w/ bittersweet romance. LH HAS NEVER BEEN AN ACTION SERIES!!!!!! I have no idea how many times I've clarified this out to people anymore. And it's a montage style series w/ different characters given the spotlight. It doesn't center on Shiroe alone but he is the central plot mover. Get used to it. Or drop the series. Your call.

@Always-Hungry That wasn't the Goblin King. That was the Goblin General. The king's still sitting pretty in Seventh Fall. The adventurers will stage a legion raid on it in the next major arc w/c sadly won't be animated.
swordstriker21Feb 17, 2014 5:23 PM
Feb 17, 2014 8:16 PM

Dec 2011
Wow, it was effective. Rudy became an adventurer. I wonder how this will affect the natural laws of the Elder Tale now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2014 8:22 PM

Dec 2012
Yeah, that's how you cheat death - with real foreshadowing and story development. Suck it SAO. That cracked me up at the end when Miss Isuzu is like "give me your paw."

Oh and Crusty is freakin' awesome - megane with a lust for battle. His psycho face was priceless.
Feb 17, 2014 9:04 PM

Jan 2009
Well finally a better than average episode, this was even intriguing. Been maaaaany episodes since last time this happened (at least to me).
Feb 17, 2014 9:17 PM

Jul 2009
aw that ending was cute.
this episode was solid 5/5

thats some hack magic though
Feb 17, 2014 10:05 PM

Mar 2012
Yay Rudy is back and he's now an adventurer :D Pretty sweet ending.
deenszx said:
Leio said:

xchee said:

*Rudy dies*

I rewatched it again and yeah it took almost 6 minutes from when Rudy opened his eyes and after he sign the contract but yeah this is anime, different dimension than it looks in the anime.

That reminds me of how in Hajime no Ippo when someone gets a down and like 10-15 seconds pass irl only 1-3 have passed in the anime xD
Avenger-senpaiFeb 17, 2014 10:09 PM
Feb 17, 2014 11:55 PM
Jan 2014
Always-Hungry said:
Goblin King vs Krusty ? Fsss... One blow was enough. Rudy became an adventurer ^_^

No, Goblin General vs Krusty/Crusty. Well, I don't know if it was true that Rudy was still people of the land, only that he has the specialty of adventurer, the subclass tell it everything.
Feb 18, 2014 5:57 AM
Oct 2010
After this, things calm down. ITs a bit dull...
Feb 18, 2014 7:09 AM

Sep 2013
Dat shirtless Krusty

Im glad that Rudy is now an adventurer, he was too good to kill off.
Feb 18, 2014 12:44 PM
Jan 2013
Welcome back to the land of the living Rudy.
Feb 18, 2014 4:03 PM

Oct 2011
Great episode as usual! Shiroe changed the world's rules to save Rudy, so I'm sure something else major will have changed in the world too. Krusty killing the Goblin King felt too quick, but I guess the goblins weren't actually the main focus of this arc. The ending with Isuzu and Rudy was way too cute.
Feb 18, 2014 5:11 PM

Jun 2011
Forgetfulness said:
Huh. Wow, I figured they would just make it one of those DEM revives, but Shiroe did that and went more in-depth with the world building and effects. Impressive, Log Horizon

Also, did anyone else think Krusty's finisher looked like Darius's ultimate from League of Legends? lol

I'm wondering how this series will end; the main story looks like it could go on for quite a while

I thought I was the only one who thought that. Krusty's one crazy dude... the glasses are hiding the demon that lurks within.

Feb 18, 2014 5:26 PM

Mar 2008
krusty has a demon behind his glasses, big deal, hes justa fighting nut in the end

shiroe has something greater and more unworldy behind his glasses
Feb 18, 2014 9:36 PM

Nov 2011
Why is this anime so perfect? =3 (overexaggeration, yes, but I really did love this episode)
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Feb 18, 2014 11:44 PM

Sep 2010
So.... as long as they do it manually:
-chefs can make food not originally in the game (like Crescent burgers)
-blacksmiths can build stuff not originally in the game (like steam engines)
-scribes can create magical documents not originally in the game that do stuff like change a character's class ?

Not sure why Shiroe had to put everything else in that contract aside from bestowing the title of "adventurer" on Rudy. Would that just have been too boring?

Isuzu's really cool for going all the way to the cathedral to admonish and punch Rudy for almost getting killed. ^^ The final shot of them might have made a nice desktop background if the windows weren't so bright. This anime occasionally has some -really- nice art.
Feb 19, 2014 1:13 AM

Jun 2008
Takata said:
Not sure why Shiroe had to put everything else in that contract aside from bestowing the title of "adventurer" on Rudy. Would that just have been too boring?

Well it is an official contract that binds 2 of the signing parties forever, Shiroe needs to make it fair, very specific and loophole-free.

The contents: Thanks to "AnimeFan500"
1. Effective as of the date and time which Rundel Haus Code signs this document, Shiroe accepts him as a member of the guild Log Horizon.

2. As a member of the guild Log Horizon, Rundel Haus Code will fulfill his missions in a manner befitting his position.

3. Log Horizon will provide Rundel Haus Code all necessary support required for his missions, to the greatest extent acceptable to both parties. This includes bestowing the status of “adventurer.”

Lets say:
If Number 1 does not exist, when will Rudy be a member of Log Horizon? After he dies? As soon as he is revived? heck, if it's not immediate than he would've died first before becoming an adventurer, as the prerequisite is becoming a member of Log Horizon.

If number 2 does not exist, Rudy will have no obligation to the Guild itself, and can do whatever he wants, this also makes him possible of quitting Log Horizon since he's not obligated to it.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Feb 19, 2014 9:23 AM

Sep 2013
Always-Hungry said:

That wasnt the King. Only a Goblin General.
Feb 20, 2014 10:48 PM
Nov 2013
I'm loving the show, but really hope they get over with the kids, these past few episodes have been a bit dull imo.
Feb 21, 2014 1:52 PM

Jun 2012
Wow damn, it took me a minute to realize that he used his scribe thing... I never would've expected something like that to be used in such a way. That was seriously an amazing twist. I really love the world-building in this series... the author definitely knows how to get creative with it too.

By far one of my favorite episodes of the season.

It's kind of funny thinking that Rudy went from Dead to Undead to Dead again to Alive all in one episode. If only that could've happened for my favorite Warcraft (III) character...

Have to say Krusty's grin makes me worried that he's like a serial killer in real life or something, lol. Though I just realized he's a berserker class so it makes a lot of sense, but still... that smile.
Feb 21, 2014 5:38 PM

Feb 2011
Oh snap , I think this was the best LH episode , if only every episode was like this ...
Feb 21, 2014 10:39 PM
Jan 2014
Feb 22, 2014 9:33 AM

Nov 2007
I have been holding back for a while but I think it is the best moment for the anime to get a deserved 10/10.

Best ongoing anime right now.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 22, 2014 5:26 PM

Jan 2011
"Give me your paw" - she *really* thinks of him as a dog now. Even that scolding before was more appropriate to train your dog than anything else.

And why was Shiroe so sure it would work? Sure, he can sign contracts, maybe even binding contracts like "you have to do xy before you can leave the guild". I could even imagine changing a characters class, "hiring" someone as chef, as bodyguard, whatever. But making an "NPC" into an adventurer? Of course, it might have been worth trying even without any real perspective on it working, but why was he so sure it would work?

And the contents.. was it necessary to bind him to the guild? I would assume it wasn't. Why would the contract need to be binding forever? As long as Rundel does not revert back (and most likely not even then, as he would not be on the verge of death in that moment) he would not die.

And just because he does no longer directly serve Log Horizon/Shiroe wouldn't necesarily mean the status of "adventurer" would be gone, too. Just think of knighthood/peerage. The sovereign has to actively deprive someone of knighthood or peerage, and is usually even restricted in doing so. There even have been cases where people where deprived of knighthood, but could not be deprived of their peerage, because of these restrictions. Even in the case of high treason, it would be an act of reliving someone of his titles, and not an automatism.

Applying the same reasoning to the status of adventurer, Shiroe could have granted Rundel this status for his service during the war and obliged him to continue to fight for Log Horizon/the round table until the war was over (with the goblin king being defeated, or a peacy treaty being made etc. He would either stay adventurer (likely, given how nobility works, which is the closest thing, and that there is nobility that works just like in real life), or he would return to being a person of the land, continuing his life just like before.

Of course, in the later case he might die for good the next time he is killed, unless such a contract is made again, but that doesn't change the requirements for the contract itself.

Basically the contract was like this simply so Shiroe would have control over Rundel, which is an understandable desire, given both Rundel's status, and the investment Shiroe made.
Feb 22, 2014 5:27 PM
Oct 2012
Aeowina said:
Why is this anime so perfect? =3 (overexaggeration, yes, but I really did love this episode)

Good writing. Everything is foreshadowed, and everything is explained afterwards to eliminate any linger doubts about why everything happened.

Also, this episode again reminds us that Japanese Sound Directors are the best in the world. The music fit the battle scene perfectly, part excitement, part dread. I particularly liked it after the Goblin General had been killed and the assistant turned away from the battle because she was bored.

It played into the whole "people of the land" fearing the adventurers, the various looks on the Princesses face when she realized how powerful they truly were matched this perfectly. Great direction there.
Feb 22, 2014 5:50 PM
Oct 2012
NwAurion said:
Why would the contract need to be binding forever?

Either you or I missed something (or perhaps the translations were different), but one of the clauses stated that if the contract was terminated each party would retain what the gained during the term of the contract, so Rudy would retain the adventurer status.

Rudy had to join a guild because that was the key to his status. Rather than rewriting things from scratch, what Shiroe did was create a new interpretation of the world law. If only adventurers joined guilds, then in being accepted into a guild, Rudy became an adventurer.

I loved how they had Shiroe just slip that redefinition in almost as an afterthought.

As for why Shiroe "knew" it was going to work. Most likely if they had more time they would have explored Shiroe's internal doubt, but instead they made the right choice in providing some pseudo logic that "explained" why this wasn't an ass-pull. From a writing/directing POV that was the right decision in that it provides a reason for the viewer to continue to suspend disbelief (which is so important in fantasies).

That said, Shiroe would have had to been absolutely confident in stating the new interpretation of the law; any hesitation on his part might have caused other people to doubt his legal opinion. In such cases brazenness is far more important than "right". A bald faced liar can convince people of nearly anything.
Takuan_SohoFeb 22, 2014 6:01 PM
Feb 22, 2014 8:40 PM

Aug 2013
I understand the whole contract thing, but are we really considering that a new form of magic?
My Candies:
Feb 22, 2014 8:49 PM
Nov 2013
Iolo said:
I understand the whole contract thing, but are we really considering that a new form of magic?

if it never exist before it's new
Feb 25, 2014 7:43 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, I like the concept.
Feb 25, 2014 11:28 PM

Sep 2008
Awesome. The war is over. Looking forward to seeing where the story will go from here.
Feb 26, 2014 9:22 AM

Jun 2008
5layer said:
Awesome. The war is over. Looking forward to seeing where the story will go from here.

Not really over. they haven't killed the king, but already have complete control on them. This also serves as a "quest source" for the Adventures, and that's the reason why they didn't annihilate all the goblins.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Feb 27, 2014 4:30 AM
Dec 2010
I think the plot hole here is this:

3. Log Horizon will provide Rundel Haus Code all necessary support required for his missions, to the greatest extent acceptable to both parties. This includes bestowing the status of “adventurer.”

Obviously Log Horizon(as a guild) can only provide as much as it is able to provide, not just "to the greatest extent acceptable to both parties". There is an ability restriction here as well. And unless adventurer guilds are entities bestowed the powers of God Almighty, I don't see why it should be in the standard adventurer guild's natural arsenal to "give" units(I don't care adventurers OR people of the land) any kind of classes or sub-classes. I believe in most RPGs or MMORPGs we do not have guilds being able to "give" such statuses to their guild members. Achieving such a status is usually done by job masters or class-change NPCs. In this case these NPCs would be the People of the Land. Which means the true power to change classes(regardless who is changing class, adventurer or not) lies in the hands of these People of the Land, not within the hands of the adventurers.

A better explanation would be to say that the scribe skill combined with the ingredients fused into a "world-class" magic is what's behind the class change, not that the guild is " providing necessary support". There is definitely a limit to what a guild can or cannot support, and class-change as a guild power is completely off the board in any self-respecting MMORPG. I'd rather believe that it is the power granted by the scribe skill that enables breaking of game mechanics on such a fundamental level, similar to how blacksmiths can build steam engines and chefs can cook stuff that completely does not exist in the game world.

However there is a difference here. Burgers might not exist in the game world, but the materials for burgers definitely do(meat, buns made of flour, etc). Same goes to steam engines, but in this case think more in the direction of the in-game physics allowing pressure to work rather than the existence of iron and heat and wood. Thus, it might be a little difficult to explain Shiroe's scroll. In the real world, pieces of paper with a contract on them are useless without a government or court or a governing system to uphold, verify and enforce them. And even then, these aforementioned real-life organizations has no control over what kind of organism you are. You can't write a contract to a snail causing the snail to turn human or have human sense/intelligence. Contracts more or less deal with actions, not changing of entities' fundamental state in nature. So both the chefs' and the blacksmiths' abilities reflect the real world mechanics of how things work. But Shiroe's scroll is completely fictional, even to us in the real world.

Of course, an alternate explanation that applies to both sides would be to say that it was Shiroe who wrote a separate scroll that bestowed upon all guilds(or maybe just Log Horizon) the ability to "give" units classes or subclasses. However this theory has no evidence in the show and can only be considered canon if one gives the story benefit of the doubt.

Disclaimer: I love Log Horizon and I think it's a ton better than most shows I've watched. It is simply awesome. This is by no means a bashing of the series, but just a bit of further thought into the more overlooked portions of the story.

EDIT: Anyway, just to be clear. The theory that says

1. Shiroe brings Rundel into the guild.
2. All guild members MUST be adventurers.
3. Therefore Rundel becomes an adventurer simply because he was accepted into the guild.

This is COMPLETELY WRONG in logic. If you want to know why, think of a similar example

1. I eat a lego block.
2. All things that can be eaten MUST be edible.
3. Therefore the lego block becomes edible simply because I ate it.

OR to be even more obvious

1. I enter a musuem without a ticket.
2. Everyone who is not the staff of the museum MUST have a ticket if they enter the museum.
3. Therefore I have a ticket, just because I entered the museum.

Basically, in truth, if something that does not fulfill the restrictions of being part of a group/classification, putting it there forcefully DOES NOT automatically give them the required attributes.
newnarFeb 27, 2014 4:53 AM
Feb 27, 2014 6:42 AM
Nov 2013
u are taking MMO logic in the real world too much. Shiroe already stated many time "this is no longer a game". it's not about what guild can provide it's only about what his text said. joining guild and shits just to make it looks formal and not too bland, Rudy still can leave and keep the sub-class. it's simply cheating. success or not also depends on the material he uses. use shitty ink and paper will cause contact with strong effect to fail.

and about those burgers steam engine stuffs u should read Vol6 before saying anything like that. there are so many things that not exist in the real world, and crafting guilds still try to figure it out how things work. in Vol6 Roderick try to find a way to reverse engineer potion and mass produce it because in real world there is no potion where u drink it u will restore 100hp so he can't just use common pharmacy knowledge to make it. that's same with Shiroe scroll. and many others sub-class still have a problem to figure out what they can do. you have to be a scientist and find the way how things work.

best example of things that not exist in a real world but very common in Elder Tale world are magics.

u cant just apply common contact logic with magic contact. it's totally difference story

it is not real world it is an unreasonable world. you can't take real world logic and apply to everything in that world.
dobinzFeb 27, 2014 6:35 PM
Feb 27, 2014 12:48 PM

Jun 2012
I think the confusion is coming from the fact that people keep saying Rudy joining the guild was the reason he's now an adventurer.

I'm pretty sure he just added that to the contract so he didn't have to make a second contract just so he could join the guild. It doesn't say "because you are in Log Horizon you're now an adventurer", it's just basically saying: In exchange for joining their guild (which is what Shiroe gets out of it), he's granting him the title of adventurer.

Joining the guild did not grant him Adventurer status, the contract did. Rudy joining the guild is just the price he has to pay for Shiroe giving him the status.
Feb 27, 2014 7:34 PM

Aug 2013
Shiroe finally find an use of his scribe class xD
Legit hacking because gm, aka the warrior of Izumu, are nowhere to be found.

Crusty mad faces are priceless.

The princess totally want the D and Crusty will probably go for the C.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 27, 2014 10:02 PM
Nov 2013
minouneetzoe said:
Shiroe finally find an use of his scribe class xD
Legit hacking because gm, aka the warrior of Izumu, are nowhere to be found.

Crusty mad faces are priceless.

The princess totally want the D and Crusty will probably go for the C.

Izumo knights are not GM, they are very strong npc with Ancient race. wait until Minami arc u will see GM. not in this season tho. :p
Mar 2, 2014 1:03 AM
Mar 2013
What a great episode.

I really like how the basis of this new contract/spell was established from the very beginning, and in the form of something as innocuous as cooking of all things. That the cooking thing became the core of a major plot early on made me think that that was all there was to it, but boy was I wrong!

So what else are they going to spring on us with the do-things-without-menu principle? And just what unintended side effects will there be from the new magic? This is going to be fun!
Mar 10, 2014 11:15 PM
Mar 2009
I can't tell who was more badass this episode, Shiroe or Crusty.

Shiroe broke the rules of the game. Like, holy shit. HE BROKE THE RULES. Turning an NPC into the same class as human players?! That's insane. I can only imagine what a Person of the Land would feel; now he can revive and of course he's instantly more powerful too.

And then we have Crusty. Dat demonic smirk with dat OST that was playing. Was it ever revealed what class he is? He seems like he fits right into berserker. Dat fucking cleave from the air. Absolutely demolished that Goblin General's army.

Looks like next episode will finally have Akatsuki speak more than three lines. She really has taken a huge backseat for the last couple of episodes. She can finally show her moves, haha.
Mar 11, 2014 4:11 AM
Nov 2013
ChronosXIII said:
I can't tell who was more badass this episode, Shiroe or Crusty.

Shiroe broke the rules of the game. Like, holy shit. HE BROKE THE RULES. Turning an NPC into the same class as human players?! That's insane. I can only imagine what a Person of the Land would feel; now he can revive and of course he's instantly more powerful too.

And then we have Crusty. Dat demonic smirk with dat OST that was playing. Was it ever revealed what class he is? He seems like he fits right into berserker. Dat fucking cleave from the air. Absolutely demolished that Goblin General's army.

Looks like next episode will finally have Akatsuki speak more than three lines. She really has taken a huge backseat for the last couple of episodes. She can finally show her moves, haha.

Krusty is guardian with offensive build. his subclass is berserker
Mar 14, 2014 12:38 PM

Aug 2010
First the cooking, then the inventing, now there is game changing/rule breaking contract signing. Man that scribe subclass is something. Who knows what next right?

And then there is Crusty. He instantly jump into my fav character in the anime status. Gentleman at parties, badass at the battlefield. I just want to know what his life like in the real world (same too all characters too).
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

229 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 31, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

209 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

183 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

265 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.