Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 18, 2009 5:04 AM

May 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:
Nazo said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

I already did. They had no right to do what they did because he was the founder.

You can't really use "right" as the basic reasoning against it. Here, let me give an example.
Say you have some person that creates a nation. Then later on, that person starts driving the nation to the ground and the people revolt. So you're going to say that the people had no right to revolt just because the founder was the founder?

I'm not trying to convince you to side against Box, nor to support bakabt, and you can easily argue that it's not to the same scale, but I'm just saying that the basic reasoning you give doesn't mean much. But if that's your reasoning, *shrug*.

Anyway, I just posted mainly to call your bluff about a staff member being "too cowardly to sign up and post here".

I was referring to the cowards who stole the site from him not. Not every staff member did it. The psyren person is cowardly for using a puppet to post a message for him instead of doing it himself.
At first glance, that may be so. However, I am no puppet--I just like to instigate drama and watch everything play out. The internet would be no fun without all this bs.
Dermatitus have plagued men for millenia. Peace, THERE IS NO CURE.
Jun 18, 2009 5:24 AM

Jul 2008
Unless you donated, I really don't see why you should care.
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Jun 18, 2009 5:25 AM

May 2008
Meh, you're right.
Might off been better off not caring anyhow.
Dermatitus have plagued men for millenia. Peace, THERE IS NO CURE.
Jun 18, 2009 6:26 AM

Feb 2009
Aarana said:
shugo2540 said:
I am glad to hear he was innocent. They were the wrong ones and should give the site back but whatever box has better things to do I suppose. BXT was going downhill anyways no licensed or dual audio except a few series.

Well, it really isn't "innocent" vs "guilty" just because he responded, doesn't automatically make him innocent.

That being said, I did some research on the seedboxes he was talking about. You can get some good ones for 100$ a month, or as low as 10$ a month. So he could have been spending up to 70$ or 700$ a month on dedicated servers, not to mention the cost for the site itself. Really, it wouldn't be known unless someone shares bills and things of that sort, and both parties won't share any of that...so its really up to them at this point.
But in his post he said those donation numbers they were giving were false. Who knows what he was getting. All well im against it and will never again donate to these fags. who in the end still can't admit they are wrong. Sometimes you have to suck it up and admit you made a mistake that's why I'm mad and will never use the site again.
Jun 18, 2009 6:31 AM

Feb 2009
Drama drama drama.

In the end, does anyone really give a shit?

I discovered Box a few years back. They had a lot of 'stuff' and most of it was illegal (if not all of it).
Fast forward to today, and I ask you, do you give a damn if Box is 100% legit or not?
I don't care.

The ONLY reason I would go there is to download something I want.
I'm not paying for it, I just want it.
Share ratio, here, I got my opinion on your share ratio right here.

I don't want to know these people. I don't give a flying fuck for these people.
Oh they felt unappreciated. Oh waaaah.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Jun 18, 2009 9:08 AM

Apr 2007
Wow I actually bothered to post.
I don't really care, I like boxtorrents and as long as they keep the same concept for bakaBT I'll like it as well.

Jun 18, 2009 9:34 AM

Jun 2008
Sukunai said:
Drama drama drama.

In the end, does anyone really give a shit?

I discovered Box a few years back. They had a lot of 'stuff' and most of it was illegal (if not all of it).
Fast forward to today, and I ask you, do you give a damn if Box is 100% legit or not?
I don't care.

The ONLY reason I would go there is to download something I want.
I'm not paying for it, I just want it.
Share ratio, here, I got my opinion on your share ratio right here.

I don't want to know these people. I don't give a flying fuck for these people.
Oh they felt unappreciated. Oh waaaah.

Posting a drama-filled rant about how much you hate drama is the epitome of not giving a shit, indeed.
Peace through Superior Firepower!

formosan said:
Are you using some kind of advanced logic I don't know about? Have you decided to assign new meanings to English words? Are you just intentionally burning a straw man and knowing full well that you're changing the subject and misrepresenting a claim?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.