Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2007 2:46 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode, the first half was rather intense. :D Lolier Aisha looked cute, next episode should have some nice action.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 17, 2007 5:53 PM

Sep 2007
This episode was better then the last one. Definitely more edge-of-seat excitement.

As well...Although it was kind of expected for Otaha to sort of "lose it" when Yuuki showed up...somehow I felt that it was overdone. Her movements (maybe blame the animators?) when she was flailing around in the ship bridge seemed weird.

But dang, last episodes. :(

Damnit! Don't die without my permission!
Dec 18, 2007 12:07 PM

Jul 2007
Yeah, mostly buildup to the ending. The scene in the medical room with the chef and the head mechanic guy fighting was pretty funny, though. I wonder what will happen if/when Eika and her father meet up.
Dec 18, 2007 6:58 PM

Nov 2007
Shamelessly plugging my blog entry on it:
http://cjblackwing.wordpress.com/2007/12/18/sky-girls-23-lost-wing/

Great character development for Otoha. The storytelling and artwork are still the strong points of this series. And I'm falling more and more in love with Eika.

Her blushes around Togo are too much. I kinda want fanfiction or doujin of those two. >_>;;;
Feb 22, 2008 1:18 PM

Nov 2007
quite nice episode~ begin to like aisha more and more o.o X3
And I feel sad for otoha ;_;

Jan 28, 2012 3:23 PM
Nov 2011
This series has really surprised me. I wasn't expecting this much depth, or that I'd care so much for so many of the characters. Not many shows can pull that off, and still have distinct personalities for the characters. I can;'t imagine what Sakurano is going through right now, but man. It's bad.

Why do I have a feeling, that she won't be able to fly initially, her buddies get chewed up and then she has to go it alone? sighs.

Guess we'll find out.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
May 27, 2014 5:01 PM

Jul 2012
Whoa.....what an episode....
So, know everyone knows who Otoha's little brother is, I guess?

And! That wasn't Otoha's Brother....or like Ayesha said....it was neither a WORM or Yuuki himself. It was complicated, but still.......
Otoha can't decide whether to do this mission or not! D:
Oh no! D:

Well, good episode, next one might be intense! X3
Jul 29, 2014 9:27 AM

Aug 2013
Aisha is Indian but for some reason, the four people who have similar DNA as her are Japanese and German. It kind of confuses me lol.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 5, 2014 4:27 PM

Apr 2012
Otoha's really having difficulties accepting her brother is now a WORM. Good thing Aisha's there for her. Hopefully at the end of all this, we'll see Aisha smile :D
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sky Girls Episode 11 Discussion

redbuzz - Sep 27, 2007

10 by Edoriote »»
Feb 27, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Sky Girls Episode 25 Discussion

Piroko - Dec 24, 2007

23 by ManuelFragment »»
Feb 16, 2023 12:18 PM

Poll: » Sky Girls Episode 1 Discussion

cyruz - Jul 9, 2007

13 by NoviSun »»
Nov 18, 2019 10:10 PM

Poll: » Sky Girls Episode 26 Discussion

cyruz - Jan 9, 2008

30 by ItsXolo »»
Oct 3, 2019 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sky Girls Episode 3 Discussion

melancholy - Jul 28, 2007

12 by abyss_will »»
Sep 22, 2019 11:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.