Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 15, 2009 4:27 AM

Dec 2008
Please elaborate. >_>

Because I personally thought it was the worst anime I ever saw.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 15, 2009 10:11 AM

Feb 2008
You must have a heart of steel.
May 16, 2009 3:20 PM
Jul 2018
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Personally, I thought it was a beautiful anime. It was definitely depressing at times, but I still loved it.
May 17, 2009 5:43 PM

Jun 2008
You're a stupid fucking cunt. Just kidding.

Well, why do I personally love Air? Misuzu is first, I mean. I fell for her almost too quickly. She's the cutest most moe thing in the world besides Sakura. I liked every character, and it was the first time in any anime that managed to make me bawl and go into a deep depression, well not really but I was sad for days. I cried and cried, I got too attached. It was beautiful, the music was amazing and true the story wasn't as perfect as Kanon or now, Clannad but it was the first keep in mind that.

I loved it, everything about it is amazing to me. End of the story.

GAO.
May 17, 2009 5:48 PM

Mar 2008
It's really just one of those emotional themed stories that some tough gyus wouldn't understand I guess. And plus, you've got moe, loli Misuzu <3
It depends on what your into. I personally love the show because it was really emotionally touching to me in a way. Misuzu is a very interesting character, and it's pretty easy to fall for her cuteness...

Kittenia said:
GAO.

May 17, 2009 7:20 PM

Dec 2007
Why do I love Air? Well, it was my first foray into the beautiful and stunning art done by Kyoto Animation. Even though it was made 4 years ago, nearly all of the currently airing series don't come even close to the detail on the backgrounds or the fluidity of the animation.

Secondly, the music. "Tori no Uta" and "Farewell Song" (both sung by Lia) are superb opening and ending themes respectively, and each helps foster the right mood for opening an episode or ending one. The background music, particularly "Summer Lights", "Bug Walk", "If Dreams Come True" (also the vocal version of this at the end of the Air Movie is amazing), etc. Air TV has a first-rate soundtrack.

Thirdly the story. Air TV doesn't lead its viewers by the hand so that they can follow everything that's happening and why it happens. I think that's why most people don't like Air. It's either that they simply don't understand what's going on or they just hate the character design. I'm currently rewatching the series (I'm at the end of the Summer Arc right now), and this time during the first arc ("Dreams"), I was able to pick up on so many more links to the story.

Everything fits together nicely. Also, people say that the ending is sad, but I don't find it to be so.

Air is my favorite Key anime adaptation. It has a much stronger story than Kanon in my opinion (which just features the girls and their past when Yuuichi lived there so many years ago), and while I loved Clannad (though moreso I loved After Story), the ending of After Story didn't quite sit right with me. So Air is tops for me.
May 22, 2009 8:02 PM

Jun 2008
^

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
shawnofthedeadzMar 21, 2016 11:10 PM
May 22, 2009 8:07 PM

Apr 2007
Isaristh said:
Please elaborate. >_>

you haven't saw many animes then
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2009 8:08 PM

Nov 2007
I found the story boring. The art is good, music and voicework is fine, production quality is above average. But the story just didn't appeal to me at all. Was the worst KeyAni series til Clannad AS. Kanon and Clannad are much better.

I'm probably a bit biased though, because I watched Kanon first, and was recommended Air by people telling me it's as good, and it will 'definitely make me cry' etc. But it wasn't as good. And it didn't make me cry. It just bored me. Probably heightened by the fact I was expecting it to be as good as Kanon, but was disappointed.
May 22, 2009 10:20 PM

Dec 2007
How was it boring? Did Kano going suicidal bore you? Did the battles between the buddhist armies and Ryuuya bore you?

What exactly bored you? It's actually the quickest paced KyoAni-Key story since it was only 12 episodes. Was it just that you couldn't follow what was happening? I admit that happened to me first time I was watching as well.

But believe me, once you actually start making the connections of how each event in teh story relates to another then the story seems so much more well done.
May 23, 2009 9:59 AM
Jan 2008
Isaristh said:
Please elaborate. >_>

I loved Air because of the concepts is contained. The theme that everyone, in some way is connected. Air played with the themes of reincarnation and maternal love. Each character, from Misuzu to Kana to Yukito each dealt with the same themes.

Kano: She dealt with the grief of losing her mother and longing to apologize to her.
Tohno: She dealt with wishing for her mother to see who she truly was instead of just being "a fragment" or her mother's dream.

Kana: Only wanted to see her mother again
Misuzu: She only wanted to be close to her mother.

Yukito: He wanted to fulfill his mother's wish of finding, and saving the girl in the sky.

What was even more beautiful was the fact that each character was connected to each other in ways that they were not even aware of.

Kano shared the pain of a mother's grief after she touched the plume (Which came from Kana, the girl in the sky). Michiru approached Minagi just to see her smile, and she was given the chance to thanks to a feather that was shared from Kana. Misuzu was the reincarnation of the girl in the sky and so she felt her pain every day.. Misuzu had the closest connection to Kana.

Nothing in Air was wasted, everything had a purpose and everything moved to show us more about the "girl in the sky" and how she related to everything. In showed us how the past can affect the present in subtle and magical ways. If Kana hadn't of been cursed all those years ago, Yukito wouldn't have started on his journey, he never would have met those three girls, Kano would still be upset over her mother's death, Tohno would still be living as a fragment of her mother's dream, Misuzu might still be alive, but she wouldn't have become closer to her mother, which is what she truly wanted, as all the character within the story did.

Yes, the ending pace was somewhat disjointed and didn't make sense at first, but you have to rewatch it to full understand. Remember, reincarnation is a large theme in the anime. According to the Buddist religion, reincarnation isn't a linear thing. The same soul can inhabit different bodies at the same time. Which is why it was possible for Misuzu to be the reincarnation of Kana, Kana herself, and the little girl you saw on the beach at the beginning and ending of the series. They are all the same.

I've even heard some people state that the ending was "out of nowhere" but that isn't true. It was hinted at from the very first episode. Remember when Misuzu first met Yukito, she asked to play because she saw "two kids playing on the beach".

Air is a masterpiece because of the way it presented its themes, the way it hinted at everyone being connected and how the past can influence the present, and how a bond between friends, parents, and children can transcend time and space.

That's why I loved Air.
May 28, 2009 1:50 PM

Nov 2008
And I, I don't get why you hate Air ...

Please elaborate. >_>

Because I personally thought it was one of the best anime I ever saw.
May 28, 2009 2:17 PM

Dec 2008
All I can say was that it wasn't entertaining and I wasn't really interested in what was happening. Probably a good anime for those who like that kind of plot and background story, but it wasn't interesting for me at all. I wathed the whole thing though.
May 28, 2009 2:41 PM
Jun 2008
Because the people who watched it didn't have action, mecha and shounen as their favourite anime.

Most likely it didn't suit your tastes, in terms of its genres. I can point you to the actual worst anime you will ever see in your life: Samurai Spirits. Now watch that and come back and say that Air wasn't the worst anime ever made.
May 28, 2009 2:52 PM
Jan 2009
I've tried watching Air a couple times, but for some reason I always get stalled part way through, which admittedly seems to happen with a lot of series. I loved Kanon and Clannad, not a huge fan of the action, mecha, shonen shows, but for some reason Air just doesn't grab my attention. I certainly wouldn't say its the worst ever, or even necessarily bad though.
May 30, 2009 11:20 AM

Dec 2008
I loved Air because of the concepts is contained. The theme that everyone, in some way is connected. Air played with the themes of reincarnation and maternal love. Each character, from Misuzu to Kana to Yukito each dealt with the same themes.

Kano: She dealt with the grief of losing her mother and longing to apologize to her.
Tohno: She dealt with wishing for her mother to see who she truly was instead of just being "a fragment" or her mother's dream.

Kana: Only wanted to see her mother again
Misuzu: She only wanted to be close to her mother.

Yukito: He wanted to fulfill his mother's wish of finding, and saving the girl in the sky.

What was even more beautiful was the fact that each character was connected to each other in ways that they were not even aware of.

Kano shared the pain of a mother's grief after she touched the plume (Which came from Kana, the girl in the sky). Michiru approached Minagi just to see her smile, and she was given the chance to thanks to a feather that was shared from Kana. Misuzu was the reincarnation of the girl in the sky and so she felt her pain every day.. Misuzu had the closest connection to Kana.

Nothing in Air was wasted, everything had a purpose and everything moved to show us more about the "girl in the sky" and how she related to everything. In showed us how the past can affect the present in subtle and magical ways. If Kana hadn't of been cursed all those years ago, Yukito wouldn't have started on his journey, he never would have met those three girls, Kano would still be upset over her mother's death, Tohno would still be living as a fragment of her mother's dream, Misuzu might still be alive, but she wouldn't have become closer to her mother, which is what she truly wanted, as all the character within the story did.

Yes, the ending pace was somewhat disjointed and didn't make sense at first, but you have to rewatch it to full understand. Remember, reincarnation is a large theme in the anime. According to the Buddist religion, reincarnation isn't a linear thing. The same soul can inhabit different bodies at the same time. Which is why it was possible for Misuzu to be the reincarnation of Kana, Kana herself, and the little girl you saw on the beach at the beginning and ending of the series. They are all the same.

I've even heard some people state that the ending was "out of nowhere" but that isn't true. It was hinted at from the very first episode. Remember when Misuzu first met Yukito, she asked to play because she saw "two kids playing on the beach".

Air is a masterpiece because of the way it presented its themes, the way it hinted at everyone being connected and how the past can influence the present, and how a bond between friends, parents, and children can transcend time and space.

That's why I loved Air.

arigato!!! i can understand all the anime xD but you know i asked to some buddist temple and they told me: the reencarrnation can´t be like in air a soul can´t reencarnate in 2 bodies at the same time. but well we must remember that it´s an anime and it musn´t be so realistic at all
May 31, 2009 3:38 PM

Feb 2009
The worst anime you've ever seen?
... I'm sooooo agree with the first reply.

Air is my favourite anime, and I don't think I have to write why, i think the same as wabowser.
Jun 1, 2009 8:36 PM
Apr 2009
between Air, Kanon 2006 and Clannad
i liked them all

Air because of the sad tone it had in every episodes plus the sad ending
thats why I love it !

Kanon for its comedy aspect and touching moments
( specially when xxx tries to kill herself or xxxxxx and xxxxxxx wedding )

Clannad is my favorite..
thats series mad me cry, real talk.
( the scene where tomoya talk about nagisa to ushio =[ it brings me tear because I had the thought that it could happen to me or anyone else also. to gain hapiness for a moment but to lose it all in an instant.)
because its scary how realistic it is if you compare it to our reality concerning family issues struggle and etc etc.

Key's Stories are absolutely wonderful despite the fact they're eroge. ( except for Clannad which is the first non adult visual novel? )
I like how similar the main guys are ( Yukito, Yuuichi, Tomoya )
and how similar they are to me ( for the caring, kind & helpful aspects they have.)
Jun 3, 2009 4:51 AM
Jan 2009
Neverender said:
Isaristh said:
Please elaborate. >_>

Apparently you haven't saw many grammar, either. -_-

I didn't think it was that great. Deserving of an eight or so, yes, but nothing more. It was beautifully animated and had a decently paced plot going for it, but the series was too short too fit everything in. Many times the plot went off on random tangents and lost itself for an episode or two before getting back on track, which is something that should not happen in a series that is barely above ten episodes.
Jun 3, 2009 5:26 AM
Mar 2009
It's just a matter of taste really...
Jun 3, 2009 8:04 AM

Dec 2008
xxtakeshixx said:
Neverender said:
Isaristh said:
Please elaborate. >_>

You're an idiot.
Jun 3, 2009 8:11 AM

Jun 2008
Have you people never encountered Neverender before?
Peace through Superior Firepower!

formosan said:
Are you using some kind of advanced logic I don't know about? Have you decided to assign new meanings to English words? Are you just intentionally burning a straw man and knowing full well that you're changing the subject and misrepresenting a claim?
Jun 3, 2009 8:37 AM

Dec 2008
turkeymeister said:
Have you people never encountered Neverender before?

I hope you're not referring to me as well.
Jun 3, 2009 9:13 AM

Feb 2009
air- huge anime eyes just got bigger!
My pokemon bring all the boys to the yard...
Jun 5, 2009 10:43 AM

Apr 2009
Pineappledishes said:
xxtakeshixx said:
Neverender said:
Isaristh said:
Please elaborate. >_>

You're an idiot.

I love it when someone tries to be a smartass and ends up screwing up. Usually it's them misspelling 'grammar' as 'grammer', but this is even funnier because they messed up the grammar in the sentence. 7/10 for unintentional comedy. :)
Anyone with over 10 shows ranked at 10/10 clearly needs to re-evaluate their idea of a 'masterpiece'.
Jun 5, 2009 10:53 AM

May 2007
Air is Air.

I really wouldn't expect someone who liked clannad to dislike Air, but i was wrong it seems.

If you liked Clannad then i feel a bit confused here.
What exactly made you dislike Air?
Jun 5, 2009 12:39 PM

Dec 2008
darksideclown said:
Pineappledishes said:
xxtakeshixx said:
Neverender said:
Isaristh said:
Please elaborate. >_>

You're an idiot.

I love it when someone tries to be a smartass and ends up screwing up. Usually it's them misspelling 'grammar' as 'grammer', but this is even funnier because they messed up the grammar in the sentence. 7/10 for unintentional comedy. :)

I dont really think you got it either. Neverender did it on purpose since the first post wrote saw instead of seen. Takeshi thought Neverender wrote saw because he sucks at grammar. This is why I said takeshi is an idiot. D:

Hopefully I'm not the one to misunderstand. That wouldn't look too good.
Jun 5, 2009 12:44 PM

Jul 2008
Isaristh said:
Please elaborate. >_>

Kyoani show is a hit or miss imo'.

Taste is subjective, you do not need a solid reason to like something only the feeling the show give you is enough, same goes for hating. While I agree that Air have a lot of weak point I like the show even if it isn't my favorite from Kyoani.
Jun 9, 2009 9:29 PM

May 2009
I personally am in love with this anime
But it's not made for everybody
No anime is made for everybody
Theres always somebody out there that will not like it
I think that you should open your mind up a little more and give Air another shot =3

Jun 9, 2009 9:41 PM

Jan 2008
When I first watched AIR I was like "WTF??" but now that I played the visual novel it makes more sense. Also, I had never seen an anime based on a visual novel before so I didn't understand why it had different stories/arcs/whatever. If you watch Kanon or Clannad it's the same way.
Jun 16, 2009 6:08 PM

Nov 2008
i think it's the kind of anime that you i either like or don't like ^.^
personally i liked it and am very happy that i watched for numerous resons: good art, nice music, likeable characters etc. >.<
Jun 26, 2009 5:20 AM

Jan 2009
Redfoxoffire said:
^Misuzu died in the arms of her loving MOTHER. Remember, Haruko succeeded in adopting her.
The reason I loved Air is the same as everyone else. A beautiful story, great characters, beautiful animations, amazing music (Lia has got to be my favorite Japanese artist), and a good ending.
But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Personally, I liked Kanon more, and Clannad even more, but Air is still a truly superb anime.

THANK YOU FOR HIDING THAT. >:C

Jun 26, 2009 8:51 AM

Dec 2007
Don't worry, it's wrong anyway.
Jun 26, 2009 8:55 AM

Jul 2008
Megiddo said:
Don't worry, it's wrong anyway.

Rofl.
Jul 12, 2009 2:22 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm - honestly, I don't understand big success of this series - 2 good eps ( both use cheap tricks to make tearful people cry), but rest is just boring. Visual novel isn't really great too...

Jul 12, 2009 2:39 PM
Jun 2008
People "love" Air? Because I am quite certain they love it, not "love" it.
Jul 14, 2009 7:08 AM

Jun 2007
It's my #1 favorite anime.

If you want me to elaborate why.. Probably it's because of the theme of summer. Also, I like very much how the story is done.
Jul 14, 2009 11:14 AM
Jan 2008
Alright, after reading Isaristh's review on Air, I think I might have a little more insight on where he/she is coming from.

Isaristh said:
Now, up until that part, everything in the anime had been good, all the makings for a great ending. Until of course, as you'll see, it turned for the worst. As Misuzu is on her last legs, Yukito comes in and sacrifices himself to save her (it was a very hard-to-explain turn of events, and even if I told you it would spoil it).

You are then sent on a long and boring arch of the life of a group of three living in Feudal Japan, and as before, its hard to explain and would spoil the anime.

So now back to the main story, what do you find? A crow. Thats right, we are now following the life of a freaking crow. Yukito reincarnate, yea, but still a freakin crow. We go into this screwed up kind of recap where we see what we already watched, but now through a crow's eyes. Except now Yukito (who is not in crow form) runs away instead of helping Misuzu.

Now we watch a few, final episodes watching Misuzu's condition decay and eventually have her *spoiler here* die. Then thats it, aside from a part where Yukito (in crow form) sets out on a journey to find the flying woman, again. But this time as a crow. Yea, a crow. This is how they end the anime.

I can understand the frustration, in fact, I felt the exact same way when I watched the anime. But, as I re-watched Air, it began to make more and more sense.

Why was Yukito re-incarnated as a crow? And why was it so random?

Well, first it wasn't random. Sora the "crow" was present from the first episode. Also, I don't think it was JUST a reincarnation of Yukito, but also a reincarnation of Ryuua as well. I watched the English version, as well as the Japanese version, and when we return to the present time and meet Sora the voice actors of both Yukito and Ryuua are speaking together. This could suggest that Sora was the reincarnation of them both, in a sense.

I do agree with you on the feudal japan arc, the transition between present day and past was very clumsy and could have been executed better, but that doesn't mean it wasn't essential. As a result of that arc we began to learn more about the "legend" of the girl in the sky. This arc ultimately set up the finale, without it the whole story would have fallen apart. This arc brought the Kana from being just a "legend" to being a heroine that we could care for, no different from Misuzu, or Kano.

Now, as for the "WTF" ending you mentioned within the review, the ending was very appropriate. Instead of having and "end", we "end" at the beginning, with everything tied together and explained. It tied in with the theme of reincarnation, there is no end, only a beginning.
cancan31Jul 14, 2009 11:20 AM
Jul 20, 2009 5:19 AM

Jun 2009
It went to fast in certain arcs, I think. But, the main story with Misuzu was so magnificent I forgave that.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 21, 2009 9:27 PM

Feb 2008
Personally, I really disliked/hated Air, for a few reasons.

Reasons:

- The "plot" jumped all over the place.

- Character design was really piss poor. I mean, sure you get the backstory to Misuzu and her aunt, but that's it. I mean, had Air been longer, Key could've probably fit more backstory in besides "I'm your aunt, I seem to hate you but I really love you, especially when your father who refuses to see you finally shows up for no adequate reason whatsoever."

- Air introduced waaaaaaaaaaay too many characters in too short of time. I hate to say it, but it pulled a Chaos Head.

Overall, watch the movie. The Air movie isn't great in itself, but a lot better than the series. Hell, I even found the OVA, Air in Summer, more entertaining. So go ahead, consider me cold hearted. I do infact realize this was Key's first attempt at a drama/harem before Kanon 2006 and Clannad. However, that excuse is rather bogus considering Kanon 2006 and Clannad both went on to be masterpieces.
KreltarJul 21, 2009 11:05 PM
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Jul 24, 2009 12:39 AM

Jun 2009
Overall, I think I enjoyed AirTV more than the movie.

It was cool how the show didn't waste any time. I mean, yeah, some of the other arcs weren't as awesome as Misuzu's but I think the tv series was much more faithful (I could be wrong) to the source material.

As for why people love Air: it's because underneath all the pretty visuals and cute girls, there's a story that was beautiful in more ways than one. And, I could tell that Air would probably only get better the more times you rewatch it.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 24, 2009 9:30 PM
Apr 2008
You didn't like Air?

Well, neither did my friend. He enjoyed Kanon and Clannad to bits however..

He told me that he found AIR's story confusing, and that it didn't make sense.

I gave AIR an 8. Well, as I had watched AIR TV 2 years ago, and as I had matured a lot psychologically in that time, maybe I would have thought the same thing as my friend if I watched it now.

AIR was the second or third romance anime I've seen, and one of the first 10 anime I've seen as well. To the me back then, AIR was touching and heartwarming.
Jul 25, 2009 5:15 AM

Jun 2009
inan said:
You didn't like Air?

He told me that he found AIR's story confusing, and that it didn't make sense.

I gave AIR an 8. Well, as I had watched AIR TV 2 years ago, and as I had matured a lot psychologically in that time, maybe I would have thought the same thing as my friend if I watched it now.

AIR was the second or third romance anime I've seen, and one of the first 10 anime I've seen as well. To the me back then, AIR was touching and heartwarming.

I don't know, I think if anything the show would probably make MORE sense now that your older. I don't think the ending is as hard to grasp as people believe, I just think that alot of people don't want to put in the extra effort to "read" between the lines.

It's the same thing with After Story's ending, people say it's confusing when it's actually pretty obvious what happened. Of course, what I thought was going on at the end of both shows could be different from what others think.

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 30, 2009 9:09 AM
Nov 2008
inan said:
You didn't like Air?

I feel exactly the same way as your friend.
Kanon and clannad were possibly two of the best I've ever seen, but AIR seemed so boring. I find myself always using the scrubber to skip through most of episodes since I always felt so sleepy.
Jul 31, 2009 12:34 AM

May 2009
all these people say there was too much for a short time; but honestly 26 episodes would have been too much. the bliss of AIR was that in a few episodes it managed to take your breath away. yes the plot umped around a lot BUT it makes you understand it more. its more enjoyable to watch an anime that doesnt go "oh hi. my name is misuzu. im going go through a lot of suffering because of this thing that happened many years ago..." ect. i guess some people are too lazy to enjoy something and rather get the quick version.

BOOH; how lame.

anyhow ; air was great.

IN LOVE WITH CLAMP <3
also I run a CLAMP dedication blog over on tumblr so go check it out!
churchofclamp.tumblr.com !
Jul 31, 2009 6:13 AM

Jan 2008
I like it because it helps me breathe.

*tumbleweed*
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 2, 2009 8:45 PM
Apr 2009
I thought episodes 1-8 were boring for the most part, but episodes 9-13 were great. I wish that they would've condensed the first two arcs into a couple of episodes then focus more on Misuzu. Many parts felt a little rushed.
Aug 3, 2009 5:05 AM

Apr 2009
It's funny. Because just recently I were going to watch a bit of ep 13 again and see the movie. And I were going to see the ranking stats and I thought
"It's for sure 152 hate it voters -.- Those 12age boys that loves Naruto but can't pronounce Sasuke and likes him because he looks cool"
And then I see this forum D:
Well, eveyone has different views but as the second (?) post wrote; noob. Sorry, but that kind of fits in, imo.
And I think you maybe are to young for it and doesn't understand. Or maybe you are one of those 12y boys kids that loves shounen because it's soo cool.
But :( Well, all this text above may sound pretty stupid =w= I have to accept everyone has their own opinion~ Sorry.
Aug 7, 2009 3:37 AM

Nov 2008
Beatnik said:

Same here, I would be dead without Air.
HooHiraiBunnyAug 7, 2009 3:44 AM
Aug 7, 2009 4:14 AM
Jun 2008
HooHirai said:
Beatnik said:

Same here, I would be dead without Air.

Must... resist... urge...

Damn it!!!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Air Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Animatronix - Mar 27, 2008

197 by EmmyMoomin »»
Jan 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Air Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

hznu - Aug 20, 2008

62 by EmmyMoomin »»
Jan 11, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Air Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Piroko - Nov 12, 2007

100 by KingYoshi »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:37 AM

Poll: » Air Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Genix - Oct 16, 2008

58 by Xenocrisi »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:59 AM

Poll: » Air Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yukia-Kontan - May 30, 2008

74 by Xenocrisi »»
Oct 4, 2023 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.