Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2009 8:25 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Indeed... The Author has my respect now... Now he took a different take on a historical/feudal atmosphere... A monk that fights.... It was interesting, how the story developed... The plot was nice and the character development was serious and realistic.... The enemy was powerful.... but the monk was more powerful than the monster.... Had some elements that could link the one shot to Inuyasha.... and again I compare....

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2010 5:46 AM
Apr 2010
Reb said it all..
Aug 22, 2010 5:49 PM

Jun 2008
rebwaters said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Indeed... The Author has my respect now... Now he took a different take on a historical/feudal atmosphere... A monk that fights.... It was interesting, how the story developed... The plot was nice and the character development was serious and realistic.... The enemy was powerful.... but the monk was more powerful than the monster.... Had some elements that could link the one shot to Inuyasha.... and again I compare....

Signs,
Green

because there's never been a manga with fighting monks before

not that i didnt enjoy this chapter

RtheO
Jan 14, 2014 1:19 PM

Aug 2012
Meh, wasn't a fan of this chapter. Didn't really like the main character and outside of the deities initial appearance I saw where everything was going and it just wasn't that interesting to see it play like I foresaw. Suppose it wasn't bad but it didn't really do anything for me.

I will say out of all the one-shots so far, this is the only one that actually feels like it could continue on and become a long runner akin to One Piece.
Jun 30, 2014 7:49 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, it was all right.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 3, 2016 4:08 PM

Jan 2015
Reminds me of Miroku from Inuyasha.
Sep 3, 2023 3:05 AM

Jun 2021
I did like this chapter more because the fighting monk also reminded me of InuYasha's Miroku as well as Kujaku from Kujakuou: Sengoku Tensei.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wanted! Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 11, 2009

6 by Biisoo »»
Nov 15, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Wanted! Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 11, 2009

11 by IridescentJaune »»
Sep 1, 2023 6:59 PM

» Chapter 4 One Episode TV Animation Confirmed

_MushiRock11_ - Jul 22, 2023

2 by Mcdoclin »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:54 AM

Poll: » Wanted! Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 10, 2009

11 by CQLLIST »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:18 AM

Poll: » Wanted! Chapter 5 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 10, 2009

4 by ItachiDxD »»
Apr 15, 2019 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.