Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 30, 2014 5:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, Kaname is back for good and already in an uniform. I liked the bro moments he shared with Hikari this episode.

Oh boy, Sayu gets an interesting surprise there. I bet she is quite surprised to see Kaname. Let those tears flow ;o. Also nice to see Miuna venture into the waters again.
Jan 30, 2014 5:32 AM

Nov 2013
With this end I feeling Manaka will come back soon ;)

Otherwise the episode was rather boring
Jan 30, 2014 5:32 AM

Jan 2009
I don't like the fact that Miuna has ena... but anyway, this episode was ok, but it was not so good... I liked the first arc, but this second arc doesn't pleased me so much yet. The focus now is Miuna, and it is disappointing to me. The intrigues of the first arc was better, never thought I'd say this, but I miss the annoying Manaka.

And poor Kaname, he noticed something that not even Chisaki noticed yet.
mixordiaJan 30, 2014 5:44 AM
english isn't my native language... ;)
Jan 30, 2014 6:01 AM

Jan 2014
mixordia said:
I don't like the fact that Miuna has ena... but anyway, this episode was ok, but it was not so good... I liked the first arc, but this second arc doesn't pleased me so much yet. The focus now is Miuna, and it is disappointing to me. The intrigues of the first arc was better, never thought I'd say this, but I miss the annoying Manaka.

true i liked the first arc and also hate the idea of Miuna as a focus of this arc this arc seriously need manaka now to make it better and the other thing i hated about this arc is that the pairings are 70% confirmed.
Jan 30, 2014 6:03 AM
Jan 2010
I'm kind of disappointed. I wanted more Kaname x Chisaki x Tsumugu drama... not Miuna and Sayu's unrequited love drama lol
Jan 30, 2014 6:04 AM
Jan 2014
Numair said:
mixordia said:

What is Kaname noticed? Chisaki that the same did not notice.

true i liked the first arc and also hate the idea of Miuna as a focus of this arc this arc seriously need manaka now to make it better and the other thing i hated about this arc is that the pairings are 70% confirmed.
Jan 30, 2014 6:12 AM

Jan 2014
I guess that Tsumugu likes Chisaki?

Mod Edit: Answer to question extracted from the middle of a quote tower. You don't need to quote the previous poster if your response immediately follows.
rodacJan 30, 2014 6:05 PM
Jan 30, 2014 6:26 AM
Jan 2014
you can know the dialogues of kaname?
Chisaki and tsugumu seem Maruto and wife.
I am not understanding anything about Chisaki?
kido22Jan 30, 2014 6:33 AM
Jan 30, 2014 6:42 AM

Jan 2009
The relationship between Chisaki and Tsumugu became something natural, they really looked like a couple... and not even realize it... is clear that Chisaki is still enchanted by Hikari, it has not changed. Now Kaname have to fight two and not just one.
english isn't my native language... ;)
Jan 30, 2014 6:44 AM

Nov 2013
kido22 said:
you can know the dialogues of kaname?
Chisaki and tsugumu seem Maruto and wife.
I am not understanding anything about Chisaki?

Chisaki likes Tsumugu (they seem like a couple here) but her feelings for Hikari are still present (probably forever with okada ;))
Jan 30, 2014 6:52 AM
Jan 2014
there is a fact, for hikari Chisaki does not prove anything.
1: rejected it once.
2nd: Hikari has always been in the lead Manaka
3rd: You may have Miuna take the place of Manaka
4th: Kaname for me to give up Chisaki, because there sayu.
Chisaki is the classic character who is convinced of being in love with someone, only to realize to be one of another ... as I have said many times will kaname has to understand Chisaki has feelings for tsugumu.
Jan 30, 2014 6:53 AM

Nov 2012
This anime is making me soooooo depressed...
Every thing is not going the way I want it to :(
Manaka is gone...
I'm not shipping for Chisaki x Tsumugu...
Miuna getting her own ena...

Sometimes I just want to drop it, but at the same time I want to know what will happen next.
Jan 30, 2014 8:33 AM

Dec 2010
Wow, so I stand corrected from the last episode. Miuna HAS developed an Ena. Wow.............................lol

Poor Kaname, haha.

It's funny that on Thursday, when so many anime come out, the first thing I always click is Nagi no Asukara :P
Jan 30, 2014 8:38 AM

May 2013
Alright, Kaname's back. So Miuna has ena now. That's interesting. Hopefully they can find Manaka.
Jan 30, 2014 8:41 AM
Jan 2012
Pknoctis said:
Wow, so I stand corrected from the last episode. Miuna HAS developed an Ena. Wow.............................lol

Poor Kaname, haha.

It's funny that on Thursday, when so many anime come out, the first thing I always click is Nagi no Asukara :P

Because why bother with all the other stuff when you have this :).

This whole episode is basically the calm before the storm, u get to see the sweet innocent unrequited love of miuna and sayu before the sufferings of Kaname and the various love triangle + sea god trolling cause everything to go to flames

Dec 2012
another calm episode. love the ost playing during sayu's flashback.
Jan 2014
babymilo91 said:
Alright, Kaname's back. So Miuna has ena now. That's interesting. Hopefully they can find Manaka.

for me to find Manaka in an eternal sleep
Jan 30, 2014 8:46 AM

Oct 2010
This theme of not changing and never giving up makes it seem to me as though no one's gonna end up with anyone. Although Tsumugu doesn't fall into those themes, so I wonder if he'll be the catalyst for them to finally embrace change.
Jan 30, 2014 8:47 AM
Jan 30, 2014 8:49 AM

Aug 2010
Well, okay ep. Agree with who said the post TS isn't as exciting as the end of pre TS

Especially how they're focusing on Sayu and Miuna. I know it's a needed part to be attended to but they're giving those 2 too much focus and it always ends with them fighting -.-

Although it's expected that Kaname wouldn't show his true emotions, he seems to already know there's no hope for him, the way he saw them act at home like a married couple must have hit him hard...He hasn't given up yet though..."I like older women" XD Nice one Kaname ;)...I'm sure Drama will explode soon. Too many on the edge of drowning ships there.

Well, seems Sayu might actually have a chance. Lol'd at her face when he patted her head XD

Miuna officially has Ena now and she's on a mission with Hikari and Kaname. Let's see what nxt ep brings. For some reason I still don't feel Manaka is waking up yet.
Jan 30, 2014 8:53 AM
Nov 2013
Hahaha I feel that Sayu 1) either likes Kaname or other way around or 2) isn't use to the changes...Man I feel that if Manaka comes back there's going to be a love triangle haha..Good episode can't wait for next episode..
Jan 30, 2014 8:57 AM
Jan 2014
hikari what he said to Kaname? Managa who is in love with tsugumu?
Jan 30, 2014 8:58 AM
Jan 2014
It was a good episode, just more plot building. I def can see Kaname and Sayu becoming an item later on now.
Jan 30, 2014 8:58 AM
Jan 2014
kido22 said:

Hikari still thinks that Manaka has feelings for tsumugu.
Jan 30, 2014 9:00 AM

Aug 2013
Pretty good laid back episode. Setting up for future events.
Jan 30, 2014 9:01 AM
Nov 2013
manaka should come soon, I want more drama
Jan 30, 2014 9:02 AM

Sep 2008
Kaname! *.*
I feel so sorry for him!
Really, I have hope Sayu will confess and Kaname will forget about Chisaki,
and try with Sayu! *.*

When Kaname saw Sayu and Chisaki show up,
I was so pissed!
Glad Sayu and Kaname meet again and their second meet was so cute! *.*

These scenes with Tsumugu/Chisaki!
Really! They act like old good marriage...
poor Kaname, I don't know he will have to live with them... -.-

I can't with Hikari talking about Manaka, thinking about Manaka... ;(
Really, hope she will back soon *.*

Also Miuna what are they doing with her?
He have Ena, she can hear that sound?
Try to take Manaka place... even in Hikari's heart.
I don't like it... -.-

Eh... I like her, but now is too hard when she is so "perfect",
give her God powers, so she become new God of Sea... -.-
Really stop! -.-
I don't like it... -.-
Jan 30, 2014 9:03 AM

Dec 2012
mixordia said:
The relationship between Chisaki and Tsumugu became something natural, they really looked like a couple... and not even realize it... is clear that Chisaki is still enchanted by Hikari, it has not changed. Now Kaname have to fight two and not just one.

I don't think Chisaki likes Hikari in that way,most probably she's still with that think "I don't want our friendship to change, I love the Hikari that loves Manaka". She just cares about him too much.
Jan 30, 2014 9:06 AM

Jan 2012
I think this episode sets us up for the next, kiiiinda resolving Kaname's side of stuff (kiiiiiiiinda), so i'm guessing Miuna, Manaka and Hikari are gonna be a big part in the next section. I just wonder what they're gonna see, maybe Uroko-sama??
Kaname hasn't given up on Chisaki it seems :(
Jan 30, 2014 9:11 AM

Dec 2009
Sayu is awkward, the same goes with the theme of changing. I'm not even sure what Miuna and Sayu even argued about.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jan 30, 2014 9:13 AM

Dec 2012
I prefer Sayu 100 times better than Miuna. She doesn't act so damn childish like she used to be,I can see her getting a little mature very well,unlike Miuna,who's getting incredibly annoying.
Damn girl,your uncle will never look at you,he's too obsessed with Manaka.

Chisaki is so unstable,she's like way too airheaded. Acting with Tsumugu like they are a married couple,they don't even notice. I don't hate her but I'm waiting for some drama in this Chisaki-Tsumugu-Kaname triangle.
Tsumugu,some character development,please,so I can like you.
Jan 30, 2014 9:14 AM

Dec 2011
So it's confirmed - Miuna has ena. And she's set off into the world of water with Hikari and Kaname. Seems like next episode will be focused on the three of them.

Lots of Sayu's conflicting feelings this episode.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jan 30, 2014 9:14 AM
Jul 2013
iAlice said:
mixordia said:

I don't think Chisaki likes Hikari in that way,most probably she's still with that think "I don't want our friendship to change, I love the Hikari that loves Manaka". She just cares about him too much.

I think so too, it's just that Kaname thinks that Chisaki's love for Hikari is a romantic one (maybe).

And I don't like how everyone clings to the past. Bring back Manaka next episode so the drama wil finallyl start.
Jan 30, 2014 9:19 AM

Dec 2012
ryoudachi said:
iAlice said:
mixordia said:

I think so too, it's just that Kaname thinks that Chisaki's love for Hikari is a romantic one (maybe).

And I don't like how everyone clings to the past. Bring back Manaka next episode so the drama wil finallyl start.

I'm pretty sure Manaka is not coming back until the end... She didn't go to hibernate like the others,remember?
Hikari will just obsessively search for her and Miuna trying to take her place like crazy.
Jan 30, 2014 9:22 AM

Aug 2012
mixordia said:
I don't think Kaname's too concerned about Hikari being a threat. He knows how Hikari feels about Manaka, and likely knows that Manaka and Miuna like Hikari. That's why he only reacts so blatantly to Tsumugu.

I could see Kaname start playin some games. He could try to work with Miuna and get her to confess to Hikari before Manaka comes back(assuming she won't be this next episode) that way Manaka would go back to Tsumugu in his best case scenario. Even if it would never work, it could serve as a test for Miuna's loyalty to Sayu as she'd be working to free up Chisaki for Kaname.

Big question is whether they'll find Manaka and be able to bring her back. I have a feeling the sea god won't be quite done with her, and Hikari will have to go through seeing her asleep and not being able to go near her.
Jan 30, 2014 9:28 AM

Sep 2013
Kaname, do not worry, you still have Sayu. Let Chisaki and Tsumugu to be together so that Hikari and Miuna could be together. #hoping #would #come #true #but #damn #it #spammed #for #the #umpteen #times
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Jan 30, 2014 9:30 AM
Jan 2014
The reason tsumugu didnt want chisaki to go with them is cus he doesnt want her to go back to shioshio, and stay with him instead
Jan 30, 2014 9:32 AM

Nov 2012
kido22 said:
Yes, Hikari said that...
Jan 30, 2014 9:55 AM

Jun 2013
Idk , I shipped Miuna x Hikari but right now I'm having mixed feelings :s

Anyway , good episode looking forward to more.

LittleStar said:

When Kaname saw Sayu and Chisaki show up,
I was so pissed!
Glad Sayu and Kaname meet again and their second meet was so cute! *.*

We think alike.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Jan 30, 2014 9:57 AM
Jul 2013
iAlice said:
ryoudachi said:
iAlice said:

I'm pretty sure Manaka is not coming back until the end... She didn't go to hibernate like the others,remember?
Hikari will just obsessively search for her and Miuna trying to take her place like crazy.

Oh yeah, she's the sacrifice. I forgot.
Looks like the drama will be of Hikari and Miuna's then.
Jan 30, 2014 10:03 AM
Apr 2011
I was hoping for another explosion scene like the one with Hikari and Tsumugu, but this time with Kaname. I actually thought there would be something wrong with him after coming back, since, you know, he was smashed with the giant pillar. But I guess not. Kaname was always a character that doesn't really do anything, and he still is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2014 10:08 AM

Sep 2010
I don't know what I want from this series. On the one hand, I love Chisaki and Tsumugu and truly believe that they look perfect together, but on the other hand, I don't want to see Kaname sad since I like him too. Hopefully, he'll be able to live happily with Sayu-chan, that girl is steadily growing on me. Unlike Miuna. To tell the truth, I don't like this episode because it focused mainly on the latter and her feelings and blablabla. Poor girl just needs to confess and be rejected.

So... Will we find out smth about Manaka in the next ep?.. Guess, no. Annoying as she may be, I want this girl back.
Jan 30, 2014 10:09 AM

May 2013
<3
Jan 30, 2014 10:17 AM

Jun 2008
Miuna is getting on my nerves +_+
Sayu is really cute, tbh i liked her from the beginning but she grew on me.
happy to see kaname
aaaah Hikari and what he said about manaka, come back manaka T^T

Jan 30, 2014 10:18 AM
Sep 2010
kido22 said:
there is a fact, for hikari Chisaki does not prove anything.
1: rejected it once.
2nd: Hikari has always been in the lead Manaka
3rd: You may have Miuna take the place of Manaka
4th: Kaname for me to give up Chisaki, because there sayu.
Chisaki is the classic character who is convinced of being in love with someone, only to realize to be one of another ... as I have said many times will kaname has to understand Chisaki has feelings for tsugumu.

I agree. Kaname should give up Chisaki already. Sayu has the same age as him and it's better for him. Why fight that much for that girl...(he is so cute though) but still...
Jan 30, 2014 10:20 AM

Aug 2013
That tsumugu and chisaki scene they look like husband and wife in that scene :D
Jan 30, 2014 10:24 AM

Oct 2012
I was rooting for HikarixMiuna before I watched this episode but now I'm not really sure :|
the scene where Hikari and Kaname were talking about Manaka is the one that makes me doubt.
Kaname still loves Chisaki but she's way too old for him now, and she's acting like a wife with Tsumugu (lol).
And Miuna now has ena, but they said that it's a developing ena (she's going underwater anyway).
This episode was a lot Sayu and Miuna feelings, Sayu should try to be with Kaname.
I'm looking forward to next episode but I don't really sure if I'll like how they're going to continue this.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Jan 30, 2014 10:27 AM

Feb 2011
This series is full of mindf*cks.
Jan 30, 2014 10:39 AM

Dec 2012
Looking more and more like Tsumugu and Chisaki imo :3
Jan 30, 2014 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
Kaname, you calm motherfucker, what a badass. Oh, that sand cracking sound, could it be Manaka defrosting? It hasn't been very exciting after the time skip, but the next episode seems exciting. Next episode feels like it gonna be a tearjerker.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.