Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2014 7:46 PM

Jun 2008
Paul said:
It was godly wasn't it? Next episode's in Spring if I remember right.

Yes!

yes it was!

I already gave it an 8/10 which is the highest I give to hentais....

And since I fapped....twice...I'm now hungry....I might eat some pizza.

XD
Jan 8, 2014 8:17 PM

Apr 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
zdude18 said:
@bunny_lover Vanilla means the sex is consensual, and therefore isn't rape.
Not just consensual, it means the normal stuff. No tentacles, no old men, torture, scat, bestiality, etc.
what's scat? I see that I am missing out on the technical terms.

JustALEX said:
Best hentai involving futas: Bible Black

Best BJ Hentai: Stringendo

Best Yuri Hentai: Sono Hanabira (Only 1 episode but damn was it awesome)

Best harem Hentai: Kateikyoushi no Onee-san

Best WINCEST hentai: Taboo Charming Mother

Best "I'm just here out of curiosity" hentai: Boku no Pico (especially episode 3.....watch that shit and try NOT to fap....it's IMPOSSIBLE!)
it seems that i did the impossible. I don't think a lot of people could fap to that. I tried my best not to close my browser and throw up everything that I ate.

Koikishi Purely☆Kiss: The Animation (airing)
Stringendo (and all related ones)
Princess Lover OVA
Saishuu Chikan Densha NEXT
Kojin Jugyou the animation
TSF Monogatari (recently discovered. it's great as long as you get over mind-fuckery in first minute)

On the hentai website chatango that i sometimes go if i am bored of fapping, people seem to think that kanojo x kanojo x kanojo is the best.
seconding HHH triple ecchi

hime dorei and ikusa otome valkyrie if really into monster sex
for people heavily into rape hentai probably gakuen saimin reido, Rin x Sen + Ran -> Sem: Cross Mix, etc.
ALso to throw it in Mizugi Kanojo: The Animation deserves mention and has a hilarious plot.

worst hentai ever is tokineiro (a time to screw). I think everyone would agree if they watched it.
bunny1ov3rJan 8, 2014 8:24 PM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jan 8, 2014 8:26 PM

Apr 2012
Forgetfulness said:
bunny_lover said:
IntroverTurtle said:
zdude18 said:
Not just consensual, it means the normal stuff. No tentacles, no old men, torture, scat, bestiality, etc.
Poop
oh shit.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jan 8, 2014 8:42 PM

Feb 2013
bunny_lover said:
Forgetfulness said:
bunny_lover said:
IntroverTurtle said:
zdude18 said:
Poop
oh shit.
That revelation hit you straight in the bowels, didn't it?
Jaguer91 said:
Best: Euphoria, because of reasons.
Dat opening...
Jan 8, 2014 8:46 PM

Jan 2009
Best Hentai
Words Worth
Lingeries
Jan 8, 2014 8:51 PM

Jun 2008
well whatever....hentai is still in the bottom of the fap totem pole.

Doujins on the other hand....

BTW....did you guys read "Hairenchi Vacation"?

Holy shit....that was hot.

Suddenly Yui is relevant to me again!

Still......Momo>Mikan>Yami>Yui>Nemesis> everyone else.
Jan 8, 2014 8:53 PM

Dec 2012
Best:
Stringendo, Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro, Cleavage, Akiba Girls, Anata Dake Konbanwa, and many more
...because they're hot.

Worst:
Night Shift Nurses, Chimera, Sexorcist, Orchid Emblem, Bible Black and a whole bunch of crap that I dropped
...because they're not.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Jan 8, 2014 8:54 PM

Oct 2012
I don't even remember the names of the hentai I watch... Maybe I should start keeping track of them on MAL, even if it is only five minutes of one random episode... I think there was one called HHH something or rather where one of the chicks had black thigh highs with a diamond pattern on the side, then there was that one hentai that started with a 'K' and had that hot dark elf chick, but then the second and third episodes were complete let downs. Anyways, those are the only ones I can remember or that stand out for me.
ShrabsterJan 8, 2014 9:00 PM

Jan 8, 2014 8:56 PM

Apr 2012
Best: Koikishi Purely Kiss, Stringendo series (if only this was uncensored too)

Worst: Lost count

Jan 8, 2014 8:57 PM

Nov 2010
Shrabster said:
I don't even remember the names of the hentai I watch... Maybe I should start keeping track of them on MAL, even if is only five minutes of one random episode... I think there was one HHH something or rather where one of the chicks had black thigh highs with a diamond shaped pattern, then there was that one hentai that started with a 'K' and had that hot dark elf chick, but then the second and third episodes were complete let downs.
Kuroinu?
Jan 8, 2014 8:58 PM

Oct 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Shrabster said:
I don't even remember the names of the hentai I watch... Maybe I should start keeping track of them on MAL, even if is only five minutes of one random episode... I think there was one HHH something or rather where one of the chicks had black thigh highs with a diamond shaped pattern, then there was that one hentai that started with a 'K' and had that hot dark elf chick, but then the second and third episodes were complete let downs.
Kuroinu?
Yes, that was it. You couldn't go to h/ without seeing the GIFS or threads about it and the hype for the second and third episodes were through the roof but failed to meet expectations. They better bring the two elf chicks back from the first episode in four...
ShrabsterJan 8, 2014 9:03 PM

Jan 8, 2014 9:02 PM

Feb 2013
Everyone keeps mentioning it and It took me a moment to realize why Koikishi sounded so familiar...and then I remembered it was that one with the two kids that meet at the beginning and one thought the other whom he saved in the fire was a boy...the animation in that is pretty darn good.
Jan 8, 2014 9:05 PM

Jan 2013
I typically despise h-anime and prefer h-manga/doujins instead.

The only decent h-anime I've seen is Shoujo Sect.
Salmon is delicious.
Jan 8, 2014 9:09 PM

Jun 2008
Exaccus said:

The main problem is that it's censored in mosaic....

I mean, fapping to pixels isn't exactly something I like to do.

Doujins are censored too, but a lot of them are decensored and the censorship is usually a black line, it's nothing too bad.

And let's face it, we want to see our favorite anime heroines do what anime will NEVER let them do.

Hentais are filled with a bunch of slutty skanks....what's so great about that?

But watching Momo, Asuka, Charlotte, etc do the things they do in doujins?

Fuck yeah man....that's the real deal right there.
Jan 8, 2014 9:17 PM

Jan 2013
JustALEX said:
Exaccus said:

The main problem is that it's censored in mosaic....

I mean, fapping to pixels isn't exactly something I like to do.

Doujins are censored too, but a lot of them are decensored and the censorship is usually a black line, it's nothing too bad.

And let's face it, we want to see our favorite anime heroines do what anime will NEVER let them do.

Hentais are filled with a bunch of slutty skanks....what's so great about that?

But watching Momo, Asuka, Charlotte, etc do the things they do in doujins?

Fuck yeah man....that's the real deal right there.

Shoujo Sect's appeal isn't just the sex, but also its romance elements and the fact that the plot events at least make some sense (for a hentai show anyway lol).

The vast majority of h-doujins that I've read have been original works, actually.

I like artists such as Kisaragi Gunma, Homunculus, Naomi Nekomata, and some others that I can't recall at the moment.
Salmon is delicious.
Jan 8, 2014 9:20 PM

Jun 2008
Exaccus said:
The vast majority of h-doujins that I've read have been original works, actually.

I like artists such as Kisaragi Gunma, Homunculus, Naomi Nekomata, and some others that I can recall at the moment.

Yeah....Original works are great too.

And Kisaragi Gunma is actually one of my all time favorites.

He's made a lot of great hentai manga with art that rivals some of the best mangaka.

That's the other reason why hentai manga and doujins are so vastly superior.

The art.

Some of these dudes are simply master artists, and they actually care a lot for their work, and it shows!

I've always wondered why some of them don't try to draw regular manga....
Jan 8, 2014 9:23 PM

Jun 2013
The thing about Kuroinu is that the girls are REALLY hot. So it's usually worth it to bear through the monster/demon bullshit just to see these ridiculously hot girls take the penis. That 3rd episode kinda disappointed me though, with the weird loli scene and especially the bug scene. Last episode comes out Jan 31, so I'll be sure to see if it finishes well.

I'm surprised not more of you are mentioning Eroge!
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10779/Eroge!_H_mo_Game_mo_Kaihatsu_Zanmai
I just recently watched the 4th episode and this series is really fucking good. Those who haven't should check it out.

Jan 8, 2014 9:36 PM

Oct 2012
zdude18 said:
The thing about Kuroinu is that the girls are REALLY hot. So it's usually worth it to bear through the monster/demon bullshit just to see these ridiculously hot girls take the penis. That 3rd episode kinda disappointed me though, with the weird loli scene and especially the bug scene. Last episode comes out Jan 31, so I'll be sure to see if it finishes well.

I just recently watched the 4th episode and this series is really fucking good. Those who haven't should check it out.

A lot of people were disappointed with the second and third episodes of Kuroinu. Let's just hope they finish off with a... bang. And that's the one I was thinking of! Yes, Eroge! was very hot, I at least enjoyed all of the Kisara Himeno scenes.

Jan 8, 2014 9:41 PM

Feb 2013
Shrabster said:
zdude18 said:

A lot of people were disappointed with the second and third episodes of Kuroinu. Let's just hope they finish off with a... bang. And that's the one I was thinking of! Yes, Eroge! was very hot, I at least enjoyed all of the Kisara Himeno scenes.
People didn't like the second and third because they were expecting more dark elf goodness and it was not delivered.

In general, it does not seem to sit well with many folks because of the monster sex theme. Takes a special crowd to appreciate.
Jan 8, 2014 9:44 PM

Jun 2009
Ntad said:
Shrabster said:
zdude18 said:

People didn't like the second and third because they were expecting more dark elf goodness and it was not delivered.

Personally, the second episode looks the best to me. What can I say? I like blondes.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 8, 2014 9:47 PM

Jun 2013
Shrabster said:
zdude18 said:

YES! Eroge is so freaking good. The most recent episode had a three way with the blonde and the brunette, while the glasses girl masturbated to them. It might have been the first time in history I can say I came buckets >:3

Jan 8, 2014 9:49 PM

Jun 2013
Ntad said:
Shrabster said:
zdude18 said:

In general, it does not seem to sit well with many folks because of the monster sex theme. Takes a special crowd to appreciate.
Yeah I can only bare with it because of how hot the chicks are. I've hardly made it past that last episode, although the first scene was really good with the busty warrior babe.

Jan 8, 2014 9:52 PM
Apr 2013
insan3Spectre said:
Ntad said:
Shrabster said:
zdude18 said:

Personally, the second episode looks the best to me. What can I say? I like blondes.

I like the armour that they were wearing.
Jan 8, 2014 10:08 PM

Sep 2012
zdude18 said:
Shrabster said:
zdude18 said:

YES! Eroge is so freaking good. The most recent episode had a three way with the blonde and the brunette, while the glasses girl masturbated to them. It might have been the first time in history I can say I came buckets >:3
That fking emoticon

ndfjowndijfnsdjonfjodskn
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jan 8, 2014 10:09 PM

Jun 2012
In order
Vanilla: Sex friend, Love selection 01, Maid in heaven 01, Tsundere mizuki something shoujo 01, Eroge
Loli: Choisuji 02, Suki de suki de(although hardly real loli)
Not-so vanilla: Last Waltz, Shisunki shoujo
Favorite scene: Koiito Kinenbi 01 - Loli okami tsundere scene.
Best girls: Kisara(eroge)/Hayase(sex friend), Himeno(Koiito Kinenbi), Nagisa(Maid)

Also Eroge can burn in hell for not giving me the only scene I wanted. Which was the damn loli!
RiikenJan 8, 2014 10:15 PM
Jan 8, 2014 10:11 PM

Feb 2013
Dafuq...how did I forget Sexfriend? I actually bought that one. Still one of my favorites.

And Tokio Private Police. Tribadism anyone?
Jan 8, 2014 10:16 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Animated: Bible black. One of the first hentai I saw and still the best. It's hot and messed up, just how I like it. Honorary mention to Itazura the animation (or G.spot express)
Manga: Anything by Yamatogawa, can't choose. Honorary mention to Brandish and Nosewasure.

As for the worst... I don't really know.
Jan 8, 2014 10:17 PM

Jun 2008
What I want to know is why does Yuri get next to nothing in hentai...

I mean...Sono Hanabira itself should've produced tons of episodes.

There's so much that could be made from that series....and we only get ONE fucking episode (A damn good episode though)?!?

I definitely want to see more yuri, it's just not fair.

BatoKusanagi said:
Manga: Anything by Yamatogawa, can't choose. Honorary mention to Brandish and Nosewasure.

Brandish takes the cake for me in the H-manga category.

Twiska is too awesome.
Jan 8, 2014 10:19 PM

Nov 2013
Best for me is Hatsu Inu The Animation.

I don't really know of any bad hentai, because I usually only watch hentai deemed good by others on this site. If I'm watching a hentai, I usually stop watching if the first sex scene is bad anyway.
Jan 8, 2014 10:20 PM

Sep 2012
JustALEX said:

There's so much that could be made from that series....and we only get ONE fucking episode (A damn good episode though)?!?

I don't really mind it honestly. It's pretty stuff which makes for good fan art, but unless Im seeing something getting penetrated then I have a difficult, or at least less enjoyable, time trying to get off to it.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jan 8, 2014 10:22 PM

Jun 2012
Not sure if Euphoria is bad, it was just a little too much for me. The first episode was remarkably vanilla if you consider the opening scene. Episode 2 got interesting though but nothing else. Guess I'm not that twisted yet.

Korrvo said:
JustALEX said:

I don't really mind it honestly. It's pretty stuff which makes for good fan art, but unless Im seeing something getting penetrated then I have a difficult, or at least less enjoyable, time trying to get off to it.

The thing about hentai for me is that I want stuff I can't get from real porn. And lesbian porn is plentiful and pretty damn good if you know what to look for. So I absolutely can't get of to yuri unless it's a threesome with a guy.
RiikenJan 8, 2014 10:25 PM
Jan 8, 2014 10:23 PM

Feb 2013
JustALEX said:

You should check out the two I mentioned at the bottom of page 4.
Jan 8, 2014 10:24 PM

Mar 2012
Best: I actually can't remember what it was called. Relatively new title (like 2011) that involved selling highschool girls into slavery and orgies of rich people and all that shit. I only ever saw it once because I can never remember the title.

Worst: Project A-Ko. Fuckers decided to turn it into a regular movie. What a fucking cop-out.

Honorable Mention: Bondage Game. It would've easily been one of my favorite things ever, hentai or not, if it weren't for all the shit.
That said, you could tell what Pink Pineapple's aim was when they made it.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Jan 8, 2014 10:28 PM
Nov 2013
i am a straight man who does not give a shit about these dirty disgraceful things
Jan 8, 2014 10:29 PM

Mar 2012
spelunky said:
i am a straight man who does not give a shit about these dirty disgraceful things
Then this obviously isn't the thread for you.
What the fuck are you doing here?
Jan 8, 2014 10:29 PM

Feb 2013
spelunky said:
You sir, are a liar and I fart in your general die-recshun.
Jan 8, 2014 10:30 PM

Mar 2012
Ntad said:
spelunky said:
Was his mother a hamster?
Did his father smell of elderberries?
Jan 8, 2014 10:31 PM

Feb 2013
Negative-Travis said:
Ntad said:
spelunky said:
Was his mother a hamster?
Did his father smell of elderberries?
Yes, but he didn't bring his k-niggets so I think he's doomed.
Jan 8, 2014 10:33 PM

May 2012
My favorite is probably Inyouchuu. That pretty much opened my eyes to the tentacle genre. Am I weird for enjoying Monster hentai?

Worst is pretty much anything with terrible/old art. I just can't get off to that.
Jan 8, 2014 10:34 PM

Oct 2012
Negative-Travis said:
Best: I actually can't remember what it was called. Relatively new title (like 2011) that involved selling highschool girls into slavery and orgies of rich people and all that shit. I only ever saw it once because I can never remember the title.

You sir are thinking of Ran x Sem/ Rin x Sen, and it was also quite good. I liked the purple haired chick, I think it was the main characters sister?

Jan 8, 2014 10:45 PM
Nov 2013
haha funny we have some badasses overe here

there is no pure love nowadays it is all about the boobs

I can't find straight people like me
Jan 8, 2014 10:46 PM

Sep 2012
spelunky said:

I love you for your personality

HAH get fuckin #rekt
Jan 8, 2014 10:48 PM

Jun 2013
Riiken said:
In order
Vanilla: Sex friend, Love selection 01, Maid in heaven 01, Tsundere mizuki something shoujo 01, Eroge
Best girls: Kisara(eroge)/Hayase(sex friend), Himeno(Koiito Kinenbi), Nagisa(Maid)

Also Eroge can burn in hell for not giving me the only scene I wanted. Which was the damn loli!
More episodes to come ^^

Nov 2013
Korrvo said:
spelunky said:

I love you for your personality

HAH get fuckin #rekt

do you know why I love you ? I think the answer is over 9000

Mar 2012
Shrabster said:
Negative-Travis said:

You sir are thinking of Ran x Sem/ Rin x Sen, and it was also quite good. I liked the purple haired chick, I think it was the main characters sister?
That's not even close.
Jan 8, 2014 10:49 PM

Feb 2013
spelunky said:
there is no pure love nowadays

Sure there is, Here you go.

spelunky said:
Try craigslist.
Jan 8, 2014 10:51 PM

Nov 2010
zdude18 said:
Riiken said:
In order

More episodes to come ^^
You know they'll never show the loli. The only reason why I haven't watched episode 4 yet.
Jan 8, 2014 10:51 PM

Jun 2008
Ntad said:
JustALEX said:

You should check out the two I mentioned at the bottom of page 4.

Sexfriend?

And it's uncensored?

Downloading as I type....my body is ready...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there any specific setting or theme you’re biased to

nishant0 - 20 minutes ago

5 by Spunkert »»
4 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

44 by Saiunknown »»
4 minutes ago

» New anime fans have an extreme inferiority complex and huge beef with older fans

EastIndiaCompany - 21 minutes ago

3 by Spunkert »»
9 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

28 by DigiCat »»
12 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 3 hours ago

13 by Lucifrost »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.