Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 20, 2013 5:17 AM

Jan 2013
Wow...
That was a good ep
Soo much action happening ^^
Finally the truth is told!!!! L-elf and a-drei :D

Damn... Yamada died :(
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 20, 2013 7:06 AM

Dec 2013
Again an exciting episode , really.
Haruto loosing his memorys with Shoko was also hard to see.
R.I.P. Yamada, you really did your job awesome.
Also L-Elf 1man Army, just expose the truth of the world, everybody should see!

The promise which was made by Saki and Haruto, was this the promise, which they were talking about in season 1?

Next week last episode, I would say I'm looking forward for it, but I also hope that I don't have to see any of the MCs die, even if it is heroic like Yamada did to protect Akira.
Dec 20, 2013 7:33 AM

Mar 2013
hoho L-Elf back ('_')7 blezendegen
RIP 'Thunder'...
Dec 20, 2013 7:33 AM

May 2012
0041 nice!

0110 ohhh TKG

0414 already? no S3 then I guess

0644 nope, it's Kuwabara
2137 dat slomo

7.5/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Dec 20, 2013 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
Season 3 isn't gonna happen. Well it is true that the 2 that died ain't main characters, but I see that as an indicator that the struggle is near the end. Imo the most we get is OVA to complete the whole story. Not to mention this series isn't even really 2 season seeing how episode 12 isn't really an ending at all.
Dec 20, 2013 9:12 AM

Jun 2013
Chiyousagi said:
Season 3 isn't gonna happen.

Please provide us with a quote from one of the producers or Sunrise employees.

I'm still banking on a third season. IIRC, nobody knew ahead of time that there was gonna be another season of Gundam 00 until the last episode's "to be continued" shenanigans at the very end.
Dec 20, 2013 9:18 AM

Jun 2013
ex_necross said:
Chiyousagi said:

I'm still banking on a third season. IIRC, nobody knew ahead of time that there was gonna be another season of Gundam 00 until the last episode's "to be continued" shenanigans at the very end.

Since when does producer announce there isn't going to be a next season? Please provide me with an example.
Dec 20, 2013 9:37 AM
Mar 2011
i get the feeling this is going to end like how code geass season 1 ended. a freaking cliffhanger! While that sucks, at least its a sign that more episodes are coming
"....i am the villain in this story"
Dec 20, 2013 10:02 AM

Jun 2013
Chiyousagi said:
ex_necross said:
Chiyousagi said:

Since when does producer announce there isn't going to be a next season? Please provide me with an example.

Thank you. You've explained exactly the point I was making. You were pulling things out of your ass to begin with.

Also, since you asked, these are what I can think of from the top of my head:

Claymore
Elfen Lied
Berserk
NGE
Gundam AGE

..lots more
Dec 20, 2013 10:21 AM

Jul 2010
RIP best character of the show, we'll miss you THANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#BakemonoTeam

Anyway, I'm glad the next episode is the last. I can't bear it any longer.
Dec 20, 2013 10:56 AM

Dec 2008
YES!!!! I'm so happy that I don't know what to do with myself right now!!!
L-Elf made it and got the truth out to the world!!!
Now, I'm sure they all feel like fools that got hoodwinked, bamboozled, and duped! They were getting on my nerves.
What they said: "Oh no! Haruto's coming back for revenge!" "Who could blame him after what we did to him?" "We won't survive without the Valvraves!"
What I heard: You're all monsters and deserve to die, but please protect us.
What Shoko said: "Please stay in the hangar until I have discerned whether or not you're a threat to us."
What I heard: I know I'm wrong, but I'm still going to treat you and the others like shit because I need to save face.
I hope Haruto forgets Shoko completely. That's what she deserves...ESPECIALLY after Yamada has now died defending those ungrateful bastards!

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 20, 2013 11:24 AM

Jul 2013
yes!!!!Forget about shoko haruto.Then go to rukino,confess,kiss,marry,have a child =best ending
Dec 20, 2013 11:40 AM

Sep 2008
Sorry guys, but if Haruto will start lose memories,
he will forget about Rukino, too...
even if he will lose his memories there is no chance for Saki.
After all Shouko is still alive and make Haruto have still moments with her.
Dec 20, 2013 12:20 PM

Jul 2012
They really need to hurry up and expose the lies quickly.

Great episode!!!
Dec 20, 2013 12:58 PM

Jan 2009
LittleStar said:
Sorry guys, but if Haruto will start lose memories,
he will forget about Rukino, too...
even if he will lose his memories there is no chance for Saki.

I think that a lot of Saki fans don't give a shit about the pairing SakixHaruto

I don't like Shouko, Saki is my favorite female character, but I don't want to see her with Haruto...

For me Haruto will die and the promise that she made with Haruto in this episode... is the same promise which she remembers here:
english isn't my native language... ;)
Dec 20, 2013 1:00 PM

Jun 2013
I'm gonna be so miserable all week waiting for the next episode.. why can't it come out right now???
Dec 20, 2013 3:56 PM

Jul 2007
Saki continues to reaffirm her status as lead heroine and the best girl - she even got ANOTHER theme-song-battle-intervention this episode.

Also It hilarious how one short and serene haruto/saki scene can be thousand times more emotional than ~4564786 episodes of forced shoko drama.

THere's no way this will end with one episode.

Next episode possibly due to reveal, some sort of negotiations start, then everything goes to shit(hopefully with shouko's death too)

Haruto not remembering her will possibly push Shouko into even bigger despair.

We are left waiting for season 3, with evil shouko, memory-less Haruto and Council starting to interfere directly.

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES - it will certainly be interesting to see on whether Haruto that he becomes after losing his memories will be same person or not, for example. Might not be as wimpy as current one.
AhenshihaelDec 20, 2013 4:02 PM
Dec 20, 2013 4:41 PM

Jan 2009
R.I.P. Yamada and looks like its the last episode next week
Dec 20, 2013 5:47 PM

Oct 2011
THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH T_________T
Dec 20, 2013 6:13 PM

Aug 2011
Thunder was stupid. I don't care.

Looking forward to watching that last episode!

» Escapism.

Dec 20, 2013 7:08 PM

Dec 2012
RIP Yamada aka Thunder. You were indeed a badass. Not as much as L-Elf in this week's episode with the slow-mo slash though. Next episode is the finale and I can't wait to see the end.
Dec 20, 2013 7:13 PM

Sep 2012
I knew Yamada was gonna go soon, but like that? C'mon, he needed to go in style. I wonder how they're going to finish this up. It'll be a miracle if they wrap everything up nicely with only 22 minutes.
Dec 20, 2013 7:47 PM
Jun 2013
Shoko and Harutard needs to die and everyone forgets about them. Saki needs to get with someone who deserves her like one of the two white heads. Yamada should had banged a few of those girls and show them a true monster. L-Elf just needs lots of bitches so that he can move on from alien ghost girl.
Dec 20, 2013 8:24 PM

Sep 2013
L-Elf is back :D

Haruto is in trouble.

Poor Yamada, Q-Veir's last move was genius.

The truth has been exposed.

Only one ep left,but something tells me it won't end there.
Dec 20, 2013 8:33 PM

Mar 2013
Aggron said:

I know right? It's still missing a beach episode. Can't have an anime in this decade without one of those.
Dec 20, 2013 8:46 PM

Jun 2007
And suddenly, the series is coming to an end. Definitely wasn't expecting resolution this rapidly.

Thunder down, poor Akira now holds the death flags. In the end, I expect Rukino to be the only remaining pilot. Haruto and L-Elf should also be meeting their demise in the finale, along with Cain.

fst said:
Aggron said:

I know right? It's still missing a beach episode. Can't have an anime in this decade without one of those.

Can we go back to the 90s and get token onsen episodes instead?
Dec 20, 2013 9:12 PM
Feb 2012
LPAV said:
Tell me if I am wrong as I do not want to dig through past episodes to find this information but isn't Haruto the one providing the runes for all the Valvraves since they have that scene of all the Valvraves losing power when he wouldn't bite people, which means he is losing more runes than he should be for one Valvrave only right? Anyways I don't really care for what what happens to Shoko since I was always a Haruto X Rukino fan. Only thing that probably got me to sympathize with Shoko would be those memories I mean those were some cute events they both had. Thunder's death is quite tragic since he fully committed to the hero's last charge scene only to be ripped in half then blasted but you know I am surprised that shield robot got in between them that quickly.

Given Akira is the future kids godmother I imagine she along with Rukino are the ones that survive along with whatever they all do next episode to show how the others like her brother become Kamisuki (since I assume he isn't the only one to become one).
Dec 20, 2013 10:16 PM

Sep 2008
I get so giddy while watching Valvrave. So good.
Dec 20, 2013 10:21 PM

Jun 2013
Good stuff!

RIP Thunder, your crazy @ss will be missed :'(

I know this is getting a bittersweet ending, but can they pull it off with just one episode left?
Dec 20, 2013 11:36 PM

Aug 2012
Wow, intense episode right there.
sunrise hits right in the feels. ; v ;
we see a lot of character development going on in everyone, Akira has really grown from being a meek little girl.
Dec 21, 2013 12:59 AM
Jul 2012
magicstalk said:
Yamada should had banged a few of those girls and show them a true monster.
It's called Valvrape, come on Sunrise gimme more rape D:
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Dec 21, 2013 2:44 AM
Jul 2012
In this episode of Valvrave, you get:

1) Module 77 Regroup
2) Haruto & Shoko meet again(and Shoko is a b!tch as usual)
3) We get an awesome fight with Valvraves flying all around
4) During said fight, L-Elf sneaks into Module 77 and becomes buds with his old squadmates(YAY! CANDY FOR EVERYONE!)
5) L-Elf and Co. sneak attack Dorrisia's leader(LIKE A BOSS!)
6) Yamada/Thunder dies( a slow[-ish] death with half his body gone)(NNOOOOOOO!!!!! He was a fun character and was really shining this episde)
7) Haruto is "leaking" runes(why no plug up the holes then? LOL[I suck])
8) The truth of the world has been revealed

Next time on Kakumeiki Valvrave Season 2 Episode 12,

The world is liberated.
Dec 21, 2013 4:26 AM

Jun 2008
RIP THUNDER T_T

Damn, that must've hurt like hell.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 21, 2013 5:07 AM
May 2012
Q-VIER just killed Yamada?! GODDAMN IT! I THOUGHT HE ALMOST HAD HIM!! HOW COULD HE DIED SO EASILY!!

Just fuckin die already, Q-vier. Just fucking already in the final episode.
Dec 21, 2013 5:09 AM
Feb 2013
Now the tide have turn, nice move L-elf.

Bye Thunder, you'll be missed.
Dec 21, 2013 5:10 AM
May 2012
kaimax said:
RIP THUNDER T_T

Damn, that must've hurt like hell.

RazorRamona200 said:
Bye Thunder, you'll be missed.

Q-VIER MUST DIE! WHY CAN'T HE JUST DIE ALREADY, FOR GOD'S SAKE! Last time was Kyuuma, now THIS. WHAT THE FUCK, REALLY!! I can't believe NOBODY'S WITH ME NOW! I feel anxious right now, for god's sake!
Dec 21, 2013 5:14 AM

Jul 2008
Yamada lost his life too :( Hope Q-vier dies >:( guessed a season 3 would be unlikely if they speed up the battle in the last episode. With only 3 valvraves left, Haruto seems to be the only one still capable of combat.

If there is still going to be romance involved, let it be Haruto and Saki, I'm done with Shouko...her character doesn't bring much to the table this season.
Dec 21, 2013 5:16 AM
May 2012
ShanaFlame said:
Yamada lost his life too :( Hope Q-vier dies >:(

That's exactly what I just said! That fucker needs to die, literally! I don't care IF I repeated myself, it's just didn't see that coming. I'm really PISSED RIGHT NOW! PISSED! I feel like I'm gonna freak out right now because,

really blamed him, really (He killed Aina, Lisellotte dies all because of him now this)!!
JafriZinDec 21, 2013 5:22 AM
Dec 21, 2013 5:21 AM

Jul 2008
BlueBusterJeff said:
ShanaFlame said:

That's exactly what I just said! That fucker needs to die, literally! I don't care IF I repeated myself, it's just didn't see that coming. I'm really PISSED RIGHT NOW! PISSED! I really blamed him, really (He killed Aina, Lisellotte dies all because of him now this)!!
Q-vier is the only one in the group of 5 that is like pure evil >.<

They took out 2 valvraves so a season 3 would be a surprise if it comes out, don't think it will though. I don't mind if L-elf kills Q4 though, Haruto can take out Cain :)
Dec 21, 2013 5:23 AM
May 2012
ShanaFlame said:

Could Q-Vier possibly an another Magius (Cain's men) rather than just Dorssians?
Dec 21, 2013 5:25 AM

Jul 2008
BlueBusterJeff said:
ShanaFlame said:

Could Q-Vier possibly an another Magius (Cain's men) rather than just Dorssians?
Nah I doubt it and I put my money that he will die next episode.
Dec 21, 2013 6:52 AM

Mar 2009
mixordia said:

I don't like Shouko, Saki is my favorite female character, but I don't want to see her with Haruto...

Thank you.

Only one episode remaining won't satisfy me. Hopefully another season will follow up and will be more focus on the
kamitsuki instead of the students

EDIT: AND GIVE L-ELF A VALVRAVE(unit2?) ALREADYY
AireenaDec 21, 2013 6:55 AM

Dec 21, 2013 7:59 AM
Aug 2012
ShanaFlame said:
BlueBusterJeff said:
ShanaFlame said:

That's exactly what I just said! That fucker needs to die, literally! I don't care IF I repeated myself, it's just didn't see that coming. I'm really PISSED RIGHT NOW! PISSED! I really blamed him, really (He killed Aina, Lisellotte dies all because of him now this)!!

They took out 2 valvraves so a season 3 would be a surprise if it comes out, don't think it will though. I don't mind if L-elf kills Q4 though, Haruto can take out Cain :)

He is the successor of Yazan and Ali-Al-Sachez in a non-Gundam show..............and he is going to die a painful death. Either by Haruto's hand or one of his former teammates.

Dec 21, 2013 8:43 AM

May 2009
ShanaFlame said:
If there is still going to be romance involved, let it be Haruto and Saki, I'm done with Shouko...her character doesn't bring much to the table this season.

There won't be any romance since they killed it.
Dec 21, 2013 10:53 AM

Oct 2009
By the way things are going Haruto probably will lose all his memories of Shoko, bloody hope so! That will show her! >:D
Dec 21, 2013 11:42 AM
Feb 2012
ShanaFlame said:
Yamada lost his life too :( Hope Q-vier dies >:( guessed a season 3 would be unlikely if they speed up the battle in the last episode. With only 3 valvraves left, Haruto seems to be the only one still capable of combat.

Given they make their own Empire it wouldn't be too far fetched that they could manage to make more Valvraves.
Dec 21, 2013 12:31 PM
Nov 2013
Aireena said:
mixordia said:

Thank you.

Only one episode remaining won't satisfy me. Hopefully another season will follow up and will be more focus on the
kamitsuki instead of the students

EDIT: AND GIVE L-ELF A VALVRAVE(unit2?) ALREADYY

I think it is cool if they get together. Rather, it is not a priority to us. We don't care that much. I personally just despise Shoko. I did not under ShokoxHaruto in S1 early on. I tried to but I did not see the chemistry. Even 6 eps in, I did not like Saki and saw the best thing happening with HarutoxShoko was him body jacking L-Elf. In effect, bringing him over to their side. Fash forward past annoying student episodes of parties, videos, and ridiculous cheering, and even moving onto seriously bad policital decisions and personal relationships, I hate her even more. If it wasn't for the sake of Akira's feelings in S1, I was hoping she'd die in the invasion.
Dec 21, 2013 1:36 PM
Jun 2012
anyone else think Q-Vier will be voiced by Greg Ayres in the english dub? if it ever gets one?
Dec 21, 2013 5:00 PM
Aug 2012
this episode is amazing make my body chillz and makes my hair stand LITERALLY !

The action was amazing, and the line * it ok to eat me * lol XD

but really, seriously this episode is best ! this episode grant my expectations, ahh no, in first i though this episode will have much more on talk, farewell and some tearjerking drama. but i'm wrong ! THUNDER! R.I.P! i didn't regret to become pilot of valvrave ! so manly end. and the imouto feeling * SPREAD * *SPREAD* SPREAD* !

and the fucking slowmo L-ELF Entrance in live t.v so fucking awesome !!! and the BGM!!! LOl
Dec 21, 2013 5:26 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode. I hope Shoko is completey forgotten by Haruto.

HarutoXSaki
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

474 by valoon »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

336 by AZakuII »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:31 PM

» The Child's parent is (spoilers)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 9, 2014

40 by silenceblade »»
Sep 15, 2022 7:47 AM

» Is Kakumeiki Valvrave gonna have a 3rd season?

stanklem28 - Dec 21, 2013

14 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

142 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 28, 2021 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.