Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 19, 2013 5:23 AM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
---------------------------------
BlacklightcoreMay 19, 2021 11:18 AM
Dec 19, 2013 5:34 AM
Sep 2012
Well Brain paybacks a you know what. I have waited years for that. Ha ha. For all those predicting Oracion Seis would ally with Crime Sorciere like myself, rejoice in this chapter. I feel like yelling out "CALLED IT CALLED IT" like Tekking101. Though Midnight finally waking up to Brain's true feelings, did not see that coming.

So the ex chairman, did he sell his soul to the devil, or something? Erza and Mira test subjects, so much for the Erza / Minerva fight. I do think Erza will escape, Mira on the other hand I think there is a chance they might capture her successfully, and with Elfman looking like he is going to join them, looks like the Stratus siblings minus Lisanna are going to be on Tartarus side weather they like it or not. bummer. Natsu is on his way, hopefully he gets there in time.

But I am excited where this is going, the Oracion Seis is back, Brain got what was coming to him, Crime Sorciere adding more members to its ranks? Mira turn into a true devil, this was an awesome chapter.
Dec 19, 2013 5:47 AM

Sep 2012
I can't believe it. This manga was so bad juste a couple of weeks ago. And now I wonder if it's not the best arc of the series.
Dec 19, 2013 5:55 AM

Apr 2008
Also people who say Natsu is stupid. WHERE ARE YOU NOW? HE'S THE ONE WHO FIGURED IT OUT FIRST!
Dec 19, 2013 5:56 AM

Jun 2013
Awesome chapter indeed, Natsu's actually pretty smart (not like how the other ones say -__-) overall a freakin' great chapter.
Dec 19, 2013 5:58 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Also people who say Natsu is stupid. WHERE ARE YOU NOW? HE'S THE ONE WHO FIGURED IT OUT FIRST!
I couldn't agree more.
Dec 19, 2013 6:01 AM

Oct 2013
I want Seira to take my soul too. :-)

That chapter was great. I only worry about Erza and Mira. Do you think Natsu will arrive in time or will they become new objects for the "netherlands" project?
Dec 19, 2013 6:02 AM

Mar 2012
For good or for bad now Erza and Mira can get to their guild now.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 19, 2013 7:02 AM

Nov 2011
Geez they sure don't waste their time don't they?

>You're not getting anywhere near the counselor.
:3

I wasn't expecting that ending though or Oracion Seis to return. Holy shit, it's been awhile since I've seen them together again.
Dec 19, 2013 7:14 AM

Apr 2010
Well as the series is approaching the end of the main story, I was thinking it better pick up, and it looks like it is. I hope this sticks, although we all know once the fighting starts it's going to be the same as the other arcs, I just pray the story remains interesting cause for a while it's been pretty average. At least this series will never be as bad as Naruto overall.

I was wondering if Brain being free was a good idea... Good work Cobra! I loved that bit. Crime Sorciere look the goods now, but I do hope they don't bother with Ultear anymore in terms of trying to make her young again and have her fight, she made the sacrifice so everyone could survive, her role is done. If they want to involve her again, have her give information or something at most, no more. I'm also interested in what's going to happen to Elfman and Lisanna. And the standard betrayer part has come, but it adds to the story. Signs pointed to him being the betrayer earlier on in the chapter, as if the ex-chairman wouldn't know the details he said he had no idea about, lol. One of the best chapters in a while.

90% of the time Natsu is your typical stupid shounen main, but he's not below figuring out important details. They are all like that, the author's can't make them stupid forever or that'd be boring.
Dec 19, 2013 7:28 AM

Mar 2013
So much stuff happening in one chapter. Oracion Sei....Cinco is back with Jellal. Natsu somehow realizes where the shit's going down and Erza and Mirai are in trouble. And Elfman may sell his soul to a devil. Good extra long chapter.
Dec 19, 2013 8:17 AM

Oct 2013
Am I the only one who want Ultear back and think that the possibility for it is high? :3
Dec 19, 2013 9:02 AM

Dec 2013
Oracion six return, and get rid of brain their ex-leader. Ex-counsel head master turns evil with 2 fairy tail members captured; with a cliff hanger for Elfman to go demon? naw, doubt he will go demon but still we'll see what happens, a lot of good stuff this chapter.
i like to kill, with some more kill on top of kill with a pinch of finishing kill.
Dec 19, 2013 9:04 AM

Sep 2013
Elfman will sell his soul and become a beast demon :)

Natsu being smart doesn't feel right, but he has grown up so it's to be expected.
Dec 19, 2013 9:13 AM

May 2013
The ex-chairman has turned into a traitor. The Oracion group is back. Who would have thought Natsu would figure out that someone has been leaking information to the demons.
Dec 19, 2013 9:14 AM

Dec 2008
Nooo ;____; I get all hyped for awesome Erza/Mira vs Tartaros fight only for them to get kidnapped ;___;

Will be super pissed if they're turned evil though. Or demon-y like Minerva.
Dec 19, 2013 9:42 AM

Oct 2011
S**t! I didn't see the ending coming! I just though we'd get to see a very epic fight with Erza and Mira again a strong-ass opponent, but kidnapping them was a total surprise. Now that he said "bodies" this probably means Tartaros will use them as containers, i.e. they'll be possessed. I'm tottaly not into the idea of them turning evil :/

Dec 19, 2013 9:46 AM
Dec 2013
great episode, a small demonstration of the powerful team erza-mirajane

unexpected appearance of jellal want to stop at oracion seis our will join a cobra
tranquilizate solo busca a time machine
Dec 19, 2013 10:00 AM

Apr 2010
Elfman could pull a Majin Vegeta, sell his soul but then have his own will overpower it. At the end of the day having lost Lisanna once already, his willpower and desire to not lose her again would overpower this selling of his soul, and in the process, gain him a new form, demon form!
Dec 19, 2013 10:33 AM

May 2011
LOL YES! Shuda and Sieghart team up again! Cobra and Jellal seem like they're going to team up from here. I'm glad Cobra killed Brain/Zero, he doesn't have the right to command the Oracion Seis anymore. Doranbolt is really taking some risks here, I like it. It shows how desperate the situation has gotten.

Also, it was cool seeing Erza/Mira fight together, but to my pleasant surprise... the ex-chairman was working with Tartoras from the very beginning. Ironically, it was Natsu of all people who figured it out and is racing there as we speak.

I like these turn of events... keep it up Fairy Tail.
Dec 19, 2013 12:50 PM

Jan 2013
dang, why can't I be the one holding Erza and Marijane :(
Dec 19, 2013 1:15 PM

Dec 2012
Great chapter. Erza and Mira fighting together was cool. Oracion seis have reunited once again and are gonna take on Meredy and Jellal.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 19, 2013 1:16 PM

Apr 2008
Santoryu_XBurner said:
Great chapter. Erza and Mira fighting together was cool. Oracion seis have reunited once again and are gonna take on Meredy and Jellal.

they aren't fighting Jellal and Meredy. They'll be fighting TOGETHER with Jellal and Meredy
Dec 19, 2013 1:22 PM

Jun 2010
uh oh the sh*t just hit the fan.The tag team battle was equal to a natural disaster kinda feel sorry for victims but that's the job of a nameless bad guy . I'm totally seeing lisanna turn into an eel and getting away but maybe I'm just an optimist. Team cobra ftw I've got no idea how this will go, at least there's gonna be someone jellal action. and Gray better go look for ultear before those demons spazz on her.
before I forget is it just me or does the shape of that traitor's beard resemble GIANT .... nevermind
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Dec 19, 2013 1:40 PM

Jul 2013
wut since when did natsu become smart
Dec 19, 2013 1:45 PM

Jul 2013
Cobra FTW, now I love him even more.

Currently, everything seems very promising. I can only hope the ending will not be anticlimactic and will not ruin everything, which so far has been awesome.
Dec 19, 2013 2:04 PM
Jun 2013
Huh, why they put two powerhouse of Fairy Tail together, would've been smarter to split them, no?
Jellal!!! Hell yes!!!
Dec 19, 2013 2:09 PM

Dec 2012
JELLAL AND MEREDY!!
Oracion Seis!
I hope Natsu doesn't get there in time, I want to know what Tartaros want Erza and Mira for.
This chapter was awesome. 10/10
Dec 19, 2013 2:35 PM

Feb 2012
That last page looked really wrong tho.

At least someone died, that's good.
Dec 19, 2013 3:09 PM

May 2013
The beginning of the Tartaros arc and that twist straight away! :)
Dec 19, 2013 4:13 PM

Mar 2009
Devil Soul Takeover for Mira and Elfman?

For entertainment Tartaros might force Mira and Erza to fight each other. Mira ofc would be more demon now after few experiments.

Some nakama power will draw Mira and Elfman back to the light side.

Natsu too smart. Maybe taking too many explosions to the head flipped some gears there?

Meredy is back! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Now we need Ultear back!
Dec 19, 2013 4:16 PM
Mar 2012
One of the best chapters I have read so far! Surprise after surprise which left my face like :O
I am soo curious for the next chapters now!

I like Oracion Seis more now, yes, get rid of that annoying Brain guy and Jellal... Meredy <333

Elfman will probably sacrifice his soul for Lisanna, getting controlled by that demon girl and losing his personality, feelings, memories or something..
Dec 19, 2013 7:24 PM

Aug 2012
Great chapter, lots of stuff about to happen and that twist at the end holy sht.
Dec 19, 2013 8:24 PM

Jul 2010
Wohoooo Jellal and Meredy are back.
Woah oracion seis too,wohoooo Midnight back with and like no mercy.
What happened to Sabertooth?!,Minerva?!
Great chapter!!
Dec 19, 2013 8:26 PM

Apr 2008
RosyXkid said:
Wohoooo Jellal and Meredy are back.
Woah oracion seis too,wohoooo Midnight back with and like no mercy.
What happened to Sabertooth?!,Minerva?!
Great chapter!!

Are you seriously asking about Minerva? Did you miss the chapter where she's being turned into a demon by Kyouka back over at Tartarus HQ >_>
Dec 19, 2013 8:30 PM
Aug 2011
Ew Crawford looks like the worst sexual molester you could possibly ever see.
Dec 19, 2013 11:51 PM

Mar 2013
Oracion Seis is back :O
I never expected the ex-chairman to ally himself with the devils!
Dec 20, 2013 12:17 AM
Mar 2010
Against my better judgment... I'm actually intrigued in a Fairy Tail arc. Very promising start with some solid twists and turns. Of course I'm sure it'll end in massive anticlimactic bullshit, with predicatble uninteresting cliche fights even by shonen standards, with absolutely no negative of consequences befalling any of the actual important good guys just like Fairy Tail has been for years now. But maybe Mashima will surprise me.

Hahaha no he won't... but at least the buildup is good.
Dec 20, 2013 1:03 AM

Oct 2013
mundo said:
with absolutely no negative of consequences befalling any of the actual important good guys just like Fairy Tail has been for years now.

That's the reason why i started to read Fairy Tail to begin with. I have seen so many ridiculous and forced death in manga that it's not possible for me anymore to enjoy something like that.
Maybe it is just me, but I like FT just the way it is. :-)
Dec 20, 2013 1:31 AM

Sep 2012
Looks like the anime will be returning sooner than I thought.
It was nice to finally see Jellal again, hopefully he will rescue Mira and Erza along Natsu.

parfaited said:
Ew Crawford looks like the worst sexual molester you could possibly ever see.

This. Crawford please don't touch my Erza
Dec 20, 2013 2:20 AM

Sep 2012
Quite an intriguing and enjoyable arc! =D
Dec 20, 2013 2:22 AM

Aug 2011
This was the most pleasant surprise chapter in FT in long time... A lot stuff have happened, we saw some plot twists, quild returning, possible contract with devil and Natsu being smart :D Great chapter, I really enjoyed it.
Dec 20, 2013 3:48 AM
Dec 2013
whoa what a VERY VERY NICE CHAPTER.. i think the big announcement will be the COMEBACK OF FT ON TELEVISION! yey! so much for that...
i think Mira and Erza being captured is quite an advantage on their part,maybe they will wake up on the HQ of Tartaros and Go all out there.. though i don't think they can fight all members at once but i think Mira will have to find FACE herself and destroy it while Erza will have to fight Minerva while buying Mira some time to find and destroy it.. i'm worried about Lissanna and Elfman, how could they get out? will Elf sell his soul to the devil? and if he does, will his mind be washed ? or maybe he could gain some more power and fight Seira 1 on 1, or maybe Seira may have defeated them but not killed, Mira hears it then it's Mira vs. Seira fight we've been waiting for.. hehehe... great chapter! nice.. and also Natsu is smart lol :)
Dec 20, 2013 3:51 AM
Dec 2013
antonnn said:
Elfman could pull a Majin Vegeta, sell his soul but then have his own will overpower it. At the end of the day having lost Lisanna once already, his willpower and desire to not lose her again would overpower this selling of his soul, and in the process, gain him a new form, demon form!
wow, ! i couldn't agree more sir !! nice prediction of events.. that's what i was also thinking.. hehe :)
Dec 20, 2013 9:09 AM

Feb 2012
No matter how much the plot may suck, Erza is gorgeous alldayeveryday.
Dec 20, 2013 12:38 PM

Dec 2012
That was a plot twist, didn't expect the ex-counselor to have a pact with Tartaros.
I'm happy I saw Jellal and especially Meredy appear once again.
Dec 21, 2013 6:41 PM

May 2012
Mira's legs spotted.. what a lucky old man..

Dec 21, 2013 9:27 PM

Nov 2011
Knew it was food poisoning the moment they drank tea LOL. Nooo Erza! D=!!!!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Dec 22, 2013 5:43 AM

Jun 2012
DarkShards said:
Knew it was food poisoning the moment they drank tea LOL. Nooo Erza! D=!!!!

Yeah their chit-chat about teas and stuff at the beginning immediately raised a red flag for me as well. Then when the chapter deviated a bit from Mira and Erza I kinda forgot about it, only to remember my suspicions as soon as Natsu said that there's a sell-out among the councillors.
Dec 22, 2013 12:53 PM

Sep 2013
damn that lucky old fat Crawford.... how did erza got poisoned? i didnt see her take a sip, maybe she's faking it when she saw mira sleep or its all part of their plan to get to tartaros' base.

Awesome to see Jellal and meredy and <3 to see oracion seis and CS team up.

Ehmergerd natsu so smart, or maybe they all knew it except natsu (found a panel where he was sleeping while lucy and wendy talking to the crstal ball) thus made a plan like erza and mira being captured in purpose to find the base
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.