Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 12, 2013 7:43 PM

Jan 2013
Banri man, listen here. Dont even TELL me that your gonna get jealous because of another guy is with Linda. you had your friggin chance and you eff'd it up. Anyway, This starting to look like FLCL to me, Banri as Takoon and Kaga as the pink haired girl. What im saying is that I think Kaga is just seducing him, but hes so nice that he doesnt give a crap. I bet his life would be better without that piece of crap.
Dec 12, 2013 7:51 PM

Aug 2008
The episode I enjoyed the least...
Dec 12, 2013 7:56 PM
Nov 2013
teddyggg said:
i cant be the only one who hates banri like what a whiny little bitch its not fun listening to some grown man cry about his past and how he doesn't know himself and the accident like shut the hell up and move on be happy you have a beautiful girl who loves you and stop bitching about the past get over it already and if you still love linda so much dump kaga and ask Linda out jeeze they try to make this drama and make it sound so much more deep but truth be told hes just a whiny bitch who need to man up and accept it already a grown man who cries every episode about his life is really gross and sad lol and and for the couple shippers heres a spoiler for ya
I totally agree with you I think Banri should just live in the present and get over Linda it's obvious that kouko loves Banri. I don't understand why Banri is trying to choose between 2 girls even though it's obvious he should go with Kouko. This is so sad (T^T)
Dec 12, 2013 8:20 PM
Dec 2013
wow so many hate on banri right now.you guys do you even understand this entire show or you just confusing it with other similar anime?seem like you guys doesnt really have a clue on banri at all. Yes i know this episode show us that banri have conflicting feeling between kaga and linda and it may look like banri kinda an indecisive jerk.But, you should remember it just last episode that banri suddenly have develop feeling for linda out of nowhere and this is mainly thanks to ghost effect.imagine that you presently are in love with girl A but then tomorrow morning you woke up suddenly you're in love with girl B.just remember before all of this ghost-hijacking occurs banri never develop any real affection on linda eventhough he used to have a crush on her in past. this of course causing a massive turbulence in banri mind and heart causing him to sway back and forth. thanks god he doesnt break up with kaga in impulse and straightly chase after linda man that would be the most dickhead move by author.right now you could say he is in a state of confusion and he really trying hard to clear the mess. he even take all kaga selfishness as a punishment for his indecisiveness.
Mr_RayDec 12, 2013 8:25 PM
Dec 12, 2013 8:21 PM

Jul 2013
bastek66 said:
billybob300c said:
tada doesn't deserve either Linda nor Kouko. he can't even make up his mind on which person he likes the most

He loves Kouko. Goddammit, his toughts with deeper voice are that piece of shit Ghost's, not him.

I dunno, this episode made me seriously doubt Banri's actual commitment level. Since he apparently "punishes" himself by putting up with the batshit insane behavior Kouko shows at times.

This series makes me like the two leads less and less while making me like the supporting characters more and more. Kouko is getting slightly better as at least she is self-aware but Damnnnnnn she says some crazy shit sometimes, plus she was randomly bitchy to the pink haired girl again? Banri is just a mess right now and you can tell his little lies and omissions are going to bite him in the ass soon.

But hey, Linda action next episode (probably is troll bait but w/e)
Dec 12, 2013 9:26 PM

Jul 2013
Make up your mind Banri... fucking indecisive MCs like him really grinds my gears..
Dec 12, 2013 9:26 PM

May 2009
meiaihara said:
I totally agree with you I think Banri should just live in the present and get over Linda it's obvious that kouko loves Banri. I don't understand why Banri is trying to choose between 2 girls even though it's obvious he should go with Kouko. This is so sad (T^T)

Aerensianic said:
I dunno, this episode made me seriously doubt Banri's actual commitment level. Since he apparently "punishes" himself by putting up with the batshit insane behavior Kouko shows at times.

PrimeX said:
Make up your mind Banri... fucking indecisive MCs like him really grinds my gears..

Because JCshit, check it again, his thoughts with deeper voice, about him loving Linda, EVEN after he says he loves Kouko are Ghost Banri's, not Best Banri.
Dec 12, 2013 9:34 PM
Jan 2013
Shit's about to go down. I can feel it.

Ughhh Banri I thought you were likeable. Now you're all indecisive though. Though to be fair it's not his fault, it's the stupid ghost. UGHHH

BTW that fanservice with Yana. I think I got a nosebleed.
Dec 12, 2013 9:40 PM

Mar 2012
I guess I was really looking forward to more happening in this eps. but the drama is soon to come. I can feel it in every being of my body! Anway there's still a few eps. to go so we will see what happens.

It was very disheartening to here Banri say that he was only dealing with some of the things Kokou does due to guilt. What kind of shit is that! That kind of pissed me off, I thought he was just really accepting of her, and embraced her to help her change. Now he's just going to mess her up even more.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Dec 12, 2013 9:42 PM

Nov 2007
Poor Yana stuck wearing that.

Weird party. Becoming Maid Guy didn't bother Banri.

Yeah Koko is getting real annoying fast. "you have to be with me constantly! you can't have a job!".

She's gonna go bonkers when she finds out when he went out and Linda was there.

Linda and Nana was looking good. Progression kinda with Linda is nice.

I really don't see how anyone could like Koko. Would you seriously put up with the girl telling you you can't have a job. She's possessive, demanding, and just flat out annoying.

You can see why Mitsuo doesn't want to be with her.
Dec 12, 2013 9:43 PM
Nov 2013
OH MANNN!!!!!!!!!! That episode was crazy awesome!!! Will Banri end up with Linda? Is Koko going to confess her theft of the photo?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON GOLDEN TIME Z!!!!!(DANUHNUHNUHNUH-DANUHNUHNUH-DADADANUNDANUH)

(Koko isn't that annoying in this one,though so that was pretty cool.)
Dec 12, 2013 9:49 PM

Dec 2009
This episode was way too fast, it wasn't so enjoyable, nothing really happened that was super fun to watch while it lasted, too fast.
Dec 12, 2013 10:56 PM

Feb 2012
SPOT THE HIDDEN MISS MONOCHROME!! LOL!!

I think everyone knew that Kouko having the picture was coming! I guess its quite evident that's the reason why Kouko's control freak/possessive like behavior was more prominent than before.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Dec 12, 2013 10:57 PM
Sep 2009
mystik said:

I really don't see how anyone could like Koko. Would you seriously put up with the girl telling you you can't have a job. She's possessive, demanding, and just flat out annoying.

You can see why Mitsuo doesn't want to be with her.

Yeah, I can see how being involved with someone like Koko in real life can be stressful. Truthfully, Koko has a lot of growing up to do, but I really don't think she's all that bad. She's someone lets her emotions get the better of her, and I do have friends like her, you just need the proper amount of patience to deal with them.

Furthermore, I like Koko because of her flaws. I'm talking about her as a character in the narrative of the story here, so whether I'd get along with her 'in real life' is besides the point. Koko is an interesting character to watch because she's possessive and demanding. She's self-aware and knows those traits aren't exactly good to have, but she's having trouble getting out of her comfort zone of being that way. It's a pretty honest depiction of someone trying to change after acting a certain way for such a long time. She's endearing in the same way Hachi is in Nana.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Dec 12, 2013 11:04 PM
Jan 2012
That episode preview!!!!!!!!! GOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGO LINDA
Dec 12, 2013 11:06 PM

Sep 2011
First half of the episode was rather flat, with the usual antics, but when the party started, it was really funny and it brought the energy high.

Seems Nana never mentioned to Banri about Linda on purpose, that tricky woman.

At this point, Koko claiming she's annoying for the umpteenth time is not helping anymore. At the beginning it seemed like realization or a chance to change but repeating the same words again and again without meaning them is worthless.

Though Banri is partly to blame, due to his guilt, he let's Koko get away with things else he could play a great role in evolving her character for the better.

Wonder what supernatural Banri is up to, is he in the body right now or is he still stalking Banri who is stalked by Koko, hey they have something in common.

Just talk about the picture already, please. Both of them are playing the, "why don't you say it first" game, and none of them are winning it.
Dec 12, 2013 11:14 PM

Dec 2011
Tsk. I don't like this indecisive Banri, I guess I can blame the annoying ghost.

This was a funny episode. LOL Yanas, dat underwear, and Banri dat crossdressing.
And Yay~ Nana-senpai is receiving more screen <3 she looks damn hot with that outfit.

It was obvious that Kouko had the photo, so I hope something interesting happen in next episode because the preview looks promising.
Dec 12, 2013 11:22 PM

Jun 2013
Funny episode lol. Good to see Nana-senpai ! Mitsuo wearing that was hilarious and sexeh lel. Miss Monochrome X'DDD LOL.

Next week going to be awesome. Linda-senpai's oppai and Linda x Banri kiss. I'm totally into LindaBanri. Pity for Kouko though.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 12, 2013 11:29 PM

Dec 2012
oh man.... I've read further into the story and although I won't spoil anything exactly I get the impression that what we've seen so far in the anime is practically worthless if they don't change the story around.

FYI not a spoiler but my educated guess.... banri will end up alone in the ending punished for his mistakes and bad decisions. Depressing I know but I feel like that the ending he deserves right now.
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Dec 12, 2013 11:31 PM

Oct 2012
FUCKING MISS MONOCHROME MAN
Dec 13, 2013 12:06 AM

Mar 2012
lovelydeath said:
I guess I was really looking forward to more happening in this eps. but the drama is soon to come. I can feel it in every being of my body! Anway there's still a few eps. to go so we will see what happens.

It was very disheartening to here Banri say that he was only dealing with some of the things Kokou does due to guilt. What kind of shit is that! That kind of pissed me off, I thought he was just really accepting of her, and embraced her to help her change. Now he's just going to mess her up even more.

The more I think about this the more it has angered me this evening. I want to know what's going to happen! So many more episodes to go!
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Dec 13, 2013 12:10 AM

Jan 2011
Monochrome spotted!

okay episode still once banri said don't tell Koko about this i know what was gonna happen can't hide anything from that girl!

but that party was mad weird
Dec 13, 2013 12:23 AM

Aug 2013
... I think I'm starting to ship Nana X Banri ≧☉_☉≦
Dec 13, 2013 12:28 AM

Oct 2013
I guess the feels train will be coming soon now that we know Kouko has the picture.
Dec 13, 2013 12:30 AM

Jan 2011
Heh, there's more people talking about the divine Miss M(onochrome) here than in her own series forum...

Sounds to me like folks commenting here have never been in love with two people at the same time (or had feelings for if you want to dance around the L word). It happens, it's damn difficult, and it can tear you apart...just like it is doing to Banri. While Nana's plan to bring Linda and Banri together may not work, it's likely to force the two of them to face their feelings (whatever Linda's are, since she hasn't been nearly as clear about them as Banri and Kouko have). On the other hand, since Banri isn't going to tell her about the history between him and Linda, then Kouko is going to have to ask about that picture sometime. Clearly it's weighing heavily on her mind.

And Nana clearly best girl thus far if only because she isn't interested in Banri.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 13, 2013 12:32 AM

Jun 2011
LOL Yana wearing that XD can't blame him $$$$
and the "Twin devils" TO BED..
ok episode overall..
from what i saw in the preview next one will be more interesting :D
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6520/k1ak.jpg
Dec 13, 2013 12:35 AM

Jul 2009
Wow, an anime where viewers are split between 2 girls, Linda and Kouko and none of that one-sided, childhood friend crap. Haven't seen that in awhile.

Screw it all. Make the ending Banri x Nana or even Banri x Mitsuo ..LOL
Dec 13, 2013 12:56 AM

Jul 2013
Dayuuummm Nana-sempai is sizzling hot!!!

Screw Linda and Koko, Nana's the best girl by far. Linda's boobs are HUGE though..
Dec 13, 2013 1:58 AM
Jun 2013
Can't stand the current Koko-Banri relationship right now.

Banri's a freakin doormat while Koko is overly attached girlfriend and their relationship is as juvenile as can be.
Dec 13, 2013 2:38 AM
Sep 2013
The more I watch this show, the more I hate Tada Banri; he's just so damn bland. Go die in a pit! Along with all every other boring MC. We have to suffer your unappealing character traits and annoying internal bitching for another 13 episodes? Thank you asshole. Thank you so much! This show would be a lot better if you didn't exist.

W/e Hopefully a shark will eat him when he goes to the beach... scumbag.
Dec 13, 2013 4:19 AM
Dec 2012
They stepped up the humor in this episode and delivered well with Banri being an awesome maid, Nana having a cute reaction to Banri's gift, and Mitsuo being eye candy with how shy he is(I believe Mitsuo is going to be going for Linda or Nana due to him striking out with Shorty with the Camera). The Tea Club gets me every time too, I hope 2-D'kun somehow spins it so he bosses them around and conquers the 3-D girls because he needs some loving to!

I understand Koko being all clingy with Banri after finding the photo because it is of him with Linda before he got amnesia and to top it off she was tending to him first when he was ill, she feels threatened so she is trying to cling to the one thing that loves her and makes her happy and "... roll it up and eat it like a sushi roll." [not word for word]
Dec 13, 2013 4:22 AM

Dec 2011
That was a painful episode. But I endured. And it was worth it, what with how things turned out.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 13, 2013 4:32 AM
Dec 2013
airbornejaws said:
The more I watch this show, the more I hate Tada Banri; he's just so damn bland. Go die in a pit! Along with all every other boring MC. We have to suffer your unappealing character traits and annoying internal bitching for another 13 episodes? Thank you asshole. Thank you so much! This show would be a lot better if you didn't exist.

wow that was a really scumbag post.are we really watching the same show?i mean how can you lash on banri in such horrific way?i really dont see anything wrong with him this episode. dont get me wrong wimpy indecisive mc is totally not my thing(ex ichigo 100%,rumbling heart,to love ru and so on) but Banri?nope i totally disagree.infact he is one of few likable mc i ever watch and i watch ton of romance anime so i know what im talking about.you should consider all of his problem rise mainly caused by amnesia and his ghost effect so at least he has valid excuse to become indecisive. you cant just told him to forget the past and move on like nothing ever happen.have you ever experience amnesia so chill out and give the man some break yo.
Dec 13, 2013 4:37 AM

Jun 2012
Mr_Ray said:
airbornejaws said:

wow that was a really scumbag post.are we really watching the same show?i mean how can you lash on banri in such horrific way?i really dont see anything wrong with him this episode. dont get me wrong wimpy indecisive mc is totally not my thing(ex ichigo 100%,rumbling heart,to love ru and so on) but Banri?nope i totally disagree.infact he is one of few likable mc i ever watch and i watch ton of romance anime so i know what im talking about.you should consider all of his problem rise mainly caused by amnesia and his ghost effect so at least he has valid excuse to become indecisive. you cant just told him to forget the past and move on like nothing ever happen.have you ever experience amnesia so chill out and give the man some break yo.
This, to all the people talking shit about Banri atm, and saying he just not care that he has amnesia. It's like telling a revered swordsman who's always fought right-handed to just get over it when someone cuts his right hand off.
Dec 13, 2013 4:39 AM

Oct 2010
This show needs more screen time for 2D-kun. He along with Nana are my two faves.
Dec 13, 2013 4:41 AM

Aug 2013
No one saw it ? Miss Monochrome was in the party XD
http://postimg.org/image/itqwtypzn/
I start to love nana might continue watching when i stopped
Good luck yana there
She took the photo>_< I hate kaga

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 13, 2013 5:50 AM

Jun 2012
Haine15 said:
No one saw it ? Miss Monochrome was in the party XD
http://postimg.org/image/itqwtypzn/
I start to love nana might continue watching when i stopped
Good luck yana there
She took the photo>_< I hate kaga
I think half the posters here saw it. :P
Dec 13, 2013 6:12 AM

Nov 2012
Kaga keeps getting more annoying with each new episode. At this point I think Tada should just leave Kaga and pursue Linda.
Dec 13, 2013 6:35 AM

May 2013
so kouko got the picture of linda and banri and put "stupid linda dump banri'' :D
and i dint notice miss monochrome was there so i came back and saw her :D 19:40
MercuriDec 13, 2013 6:39 AM
Dec 13, 2013 7:01 AM

Jan 2013
linda x banri.
Dec 13, 2013 7:56 AM

Sep 2011
So she definitely got the photo.

xin09 said:
so kouko got the picture of linda and banri and put "stupid linda dump banri'' :D

No... I believe that's already written there before she found the photo.

Dec 13, 2013 8:48 AM

Sep 2011
teddyggg said:
i cant be the only one who hates banri like what a whiny little bitch its not fun listening to some grown man cry about his past and how he doesn't know himself and the accident like shut the hell up and move on be happy you have a beautiful girl who loves you and stop bitching about the past get over it already and if you still love linda so much dump kaga and ask Linda out jeeze they try to make this drama and make it sound so much more deep but truth be told hes just a whiny bitch who need to man up and accept it already a grown man who cries every episode about his life is really gross and sad lol and and for the couple shippers heres a spoiler for ya

Totally agree with you and that sounds exactly about what will happen. Why are animes so predictable?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2013 9:55 AM

Jul 2012
That party was hilarious! Made me LOL :D Kouko is way too overly attached. There's no way I'd be able to handle someone with that kind of personality. She even took the Banri's photo.. LOL Go Linda!
Dec 13, 2013 9:59 AM

Apr 2013
Kaga is trying to control Banri way too much and she was the one to steal the photo. Idk why but this Kaga x Banri relationship feels kinda forced.
Need Banri x Linda. And the preview looks promising :o
Dec 13, 2013 1:00 PM

Jul 2010
Haha, that costume party was hilarious.

Still shipping Kouko x Banri here btw.
Oh remember guys, it's still better a stalker and overprotective girl than a girl who lives a lie and keeps lying to herself.
Dec 13, 2013 1:16 PM

Oct 2011
Linda should dress like that all the time!! <3

From the PV, seems like next episode is gonna be interesting too. Though I don't think Banri & Linda is gonna kiss playing that pocky game.
Signature
Dec 13, 2013 4:15 PM

Apr 2013
Tsc Tsc oh men, Banri wearing up like a girl is prettier than me.
Good episode.
Dec 13, 2013 5:24 PM

Aug 2013
Kouko increasingly passionate .. =D
Banri have to tell her the truth soon
this episode was really fun, but it seems that some things will be discovered in the near
the story is getting better
I hope things stay more captivating ..
Dec 13, 2013 5:26 PM

Jul 2009
disregard rich bitch, acquire osananajimi
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Dec 13, 2013 5:37 PM
Sep 2013
HalibelTheEspada said:
Mr_Ray said:
airbornejaws said:

This, to all the people talking shit about Banri atm, and saying he just not care that he has amnesia. It's like telling a revered swordsman who's always fought right-handed to just get over it when someone cuts his right hand off.

I'm not gonna sit here and be sympathetic toward a fictional character, and I'm definitely not going to bash on anyone that truly has amnesia in the world. Wait, I don't think I even said anything about 'forgetting the past', in fact I don't remember talking about his amnesia at all. Because whether he has amnesia or not, he's just a boring character. Clearly we get a sense of what both Tada Banri's are like thanks to his 'ghost', and frankly I don't really like either of them. I'm not ripping on his condition at all, I'm saying that I'm tired of watching crybaby MC's in general. And his 'feel sorry for me' attitude doesn't really come from his amnesia, because he was already the sobbing type before the accident, as we've seen in the flashbacks. So even if there was no accident and amnesia, I know deep in my mind I still wouldn't like him because he'd still be the same character he is, for that is the way the author created and designed him.

And that analogy makes no sense, it's not like he loses all his memories along with his right arm. He'd have to understand that he needs to adapt no doubt, but it's not the same thing as amnesia. It's not like he won't remember everyone that was close to him, and there certainly won't be a ghost right arm reminiscing about holding the sword and wishing he took the place of the left arm.

And Banri's not the only I one i dislike in this show, I don't like either of his female co-stars too so far. Linda because of her constant beating around the bush, and Koko because she reminds me of my ex.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

311 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.