Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ace of the Diamond
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 23, 2013 3:55 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I find Eijun pretty funny when he is pissed.

This episode was much more amusing than I had thought with the wheel. I got a good deal of laughs. I also find Eijun's new rival to be pretty intense.
Nov 23, 2013 5:36 PM
Dec 2012
Nice to see another character development of Eijun. Looked like Chris had a good influence on him. Hopefully Chris will recover by the summer tournament.

Rei has alluring legs.
Nov 23, 2013 6:17 PM

Aug 2008
Stark700 said:
Lol, I find Eijun pretty funny when he is pissed.

+1

I can see why Sawamura is the main character, he is really amusing to watch. ;) And next episode looks really hilarious despite the serious ep title, can't wait for it!
Nov 23, 2013 6:21 PM
Jul 2013
That idiot was Eijun. Is the first time we see Miyuki cranky.

Furuya is a beast in all releases.
Nov 23, 2013 7:16 PM

May 2012
I effin' cried at the end -_- I'm such a loser. :)))
Nov 23, 2013 7:26 PM
Feb 2013
I was left breathless at the end of the episode.
That execution. Holy shit. I'm still shaking.
This episode crushed all what I've seen this season.
Those feels… Damn… I didn't feel like this since long ago.
Gimme more. I'll take with pleasure ten thousand episodes of stuff like this.
Nov 23, 2013 7:30 PM

Nov 2012
What an emotional ep and that headbut to the floor DAMN.
Nov 23, 2013 7:36 PM

May 2012
Wow, 1st time I've seen Miyuki in a bad mood. And that last scene was tear inducing. Can't stop myself from getting teary eyed. Has a new respect for Chris now..
Nov 23, 2013 7:51 PM

May 2013
Miyuki got pissed for a minute there. So Chris has been rehabbing his shoulder. Hopefully he gets healthy.

jayvon said:
What an emotional ep and that headbut to the floor DAMN.

That must've hurt.
Nov 23, 2013 8:08 PM

Jul 2012
Damn, first Kurobas and now this? Sports anime hits me right in the feels. ;_;
Nov 23, 2013 8:25 PM

Jul 2010
You know what they say right? In spokons, the weaker is the MC in the start, the stronger he will become later on.

It seems they are going to build/develop first the others "side"-characters, then Eijun.

Looking forward to more Chris x Eijun bromance.
Nov 23, 2013 8:51 PM

Apr 2011
yet another great episode, bumping score to 9/10.

waiting for episodes is killing me :/
Nov 23, 2013 9:16 PM

Oct 2013
Holy...the last part seriously just...wow
Nov 23, 2013 9:52 PM

May 2012
cant wait for eijun to pitch in game..

Nov 23, 2013 9:59 PM

Apr 2013
Valaskjalf said:

^ bumped my score to 10/10 :x I love this show + Yowamushi Pedal
Nov 23, 2013 10:13 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
animeaijin21 said:

Don't worry, you're not the only one. The anime made it more emotional than the manga, it was definitely a great execution of that scene, especially with the piano bgm. Although Eijun is quick to assume things and is hotheaded, he is not an idiot when it come to admitting what he did wrong. It was definitely emotional, the way he thought to himself that he had said terrible things to Chris without knowing anything, and then the way he immediately went up to Chris to tell him apologize...;__; all the while, Chris just stood there, surprised but not saying anything.

And of course, seeing Miyuki angry is still scary for the second time. Eijun was definitely shocked since he's only seen Miyuki's laid back and trickster side.
Nov 23, 2013 11:15 PM

Jun 2013
It was funny at first , intense in the middle and emotional at the end. This anime is just full of reasons to watch. Sawamura is amusing as always. First time seeing Miyuki been angry. Ofc , some brat just bad mouthed his idol , ofc even I would be angry. The training centre scene was emotional , I cried. Omg , with the ost it turned out well.

Great episode , 5/5.

animeaijin21 said:

Don't worry , I cried too. I cried on KnB , right after that I watched this and wow cried again. It's emotional , the scene is.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Nov 23, 2013 11:24 PM

Dec 2012
I was wondering why those players kept respecting Chris and saluting him as he left early each day. I have to say that scene at the end really took me off guard, I was expecting Chris to be this bitter, worn out player who was outdone by Miyuki, but in reality he was leaving practice early to work harder than any of them in order to recover. Just seeing Chris's determination really hit home for me. And as soon as Eijun went to bow I was barely able to fight back the tears.
Nov 24, 2013 12:23 AM

Jul 2011
... Well obviously Chris isn't a jerk for no reason. That would be too predictable now...

On another note, finally we get to see Eijun learn to be humble. His hot-headed personality is tiring. It was nice to see him admit he was wrong... would like to see him being more earnest from to learn from now on hopefully.

Also, seeing Miyuki mad is a nice contrast to his usual trickster-ness.
Nov 24, 2013 12:40 AM

May 2008
I'm starting to like this anime, it reminds me of Slam Dunk...
Nov 24, 2013 12:48 AM
Aug 2011
This episode had such a nice payoff with that ending.
I just want Eijun to stop shouting every other line, it gets very annoying.

He's the one bringing down this show for me right now.
Nov 24, 2013 1:31 AM

Feb 2009
Can we have anime oscars on MAL plox? I want to nominate Eijun for most annoying character of 2013.
Sent with Mal Updater

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 24, 2013 4:19 AM

May 2010
i'll be honest. the MC is pissing me off bc he is so useless.

i just cant stand him doing his stupid face being mad about everything but then goofing off like a fucking idiot when it comes to training,.

i would never compare this to slamdunk. slamdunk had likeable and funny mc's. i do not like half the ppl in this show.

2/5

not enjoying this much lately. never liked the mc from the beginning. was just hoping it gets better.but it just got worse.
Nov 24, 2013 6:04 AM

Mar 2013
Why did no-one tell him about Chris before? If it really makes them that angry to hear him saying that shit about him, wouldn't they have just told him from the start instead of waiting for ages and then just getting angry at him? Like yeah, they had a reason to be angry, but Sawamura was hardly wilfully ignorant. They literally let him stay that way and get angry for his own valid reasons. I'd be pissed if someone seemed so flagrant about the thing they were meant to be training me, especially if no one bothered to explain it to me and then got angry when I didn't understand. Would it have really been hard to say "Chris goes home early because he's injured"?
Nov 24, 2013 7:10 AM

Dec 2010
^ real world logic doesn't exist in anime hahaha otherwise the episode would've just ended there

i'm surprised some people find eijun annoying. i think he's precious, he wears his heart on his sleeve and cries easily. and he has some kind of hidden potential that makes him the underdog which is cool too.

why did they animate chris' eyes so he looks soulless? it was only at the training center during the explanation of his injury that his eyes were "normal" but then they went back to being pupil-less( ̄へ ̄)
Nov 24, 2013 7:44 AM

May 2011
Mirorin said:

On another note, finally we get to see Eijun learn to be humble. His hot-headed personality is tiring. It was nice to see him admit he was wrong... would like to see him being more earnest from to learn from now on hopefully.

This. Hopefully Christ can knock some sense into him now that's he's probably going to train him more.
Nov 24, 2013 7:49 AM

Jun 2012
I got a little teary eyed at the end. Great episode.
Nov 24, 2013 8:20 AM

Sep 2008
This show kinda reminds me of Giant killing, and that's NOT a good thing.

They both have protagonist which is supposedly great but that doesn't show until the last 2-3 episodes.

Well, I kinda hate that. I don't need MC to be the greatest baseball player ever since the start (One outs), but I like if MC actually DOES something once in a while instead of constant whining/yelling/surprised face/hero face/etc.
If you decided on hero have him do something. Anything.

Sawamura struck out that batter in 2nd or 3rd episode, can't remember which one exactly and did absolutely nothing, and I mean NOTHING in these remaining 5 episodes. Every other character in this show had more baseball related stuff than he did.
Same thing in Giant killing, they had a draw vs 1st ranked team in their friendly game and did NOTHING until the last 2 episodes.

I don't mind slower episodes, heck, I love them sometimes, but with this hero it's all about watching others do stuff instead of him with MC being only POW. Kinda like Final fantasy XII.
Nov 24, 2013 8:55 AM

Jul 2013
nina4life said:
This show kinda reminds me of Giant killing, and that's NOT a good thing.

They both have protagonist which is supposedly great but that doesn't show until the last 2-3 episodes.

Well, I kinda hate that. I don't need MC to be the greatest baseball player ever since the start (One outs), but I like if MC actually DOES something once in a while instead of constant whining/yelling/surprised face/hero face/etc.
If you decided on hero have him do something. Anything.

Sawamura struck out that batter in 2nd or 3rd episode, can't remember which one exactly and did absolutely nothing, and I mean NOTHING in these remaining 5 episodes. Every other character in this show had more baseball related stuff than he did.
Same thing in Giant killing, they had a draw vs 1st ranked team in their friendly game and did NOTHING until the last 2 episodes.

I don't mind slower episodes, heck, I love them sometimes, but with this hero it's all about watching others do stuff instead of him with MC being only POW. Kinda like Final fantasy XII.
Just wanna say that this anime revolves around the team instead of the one MC we have, so if you didn't like that, might as well drop it now, no one gonna stop you.

But if you insisted on watching, trust me, it will get better. Eijun will be among the ace of the teams and by any means not overpowered. The game later will relies heavily on teamwork and they'll change pitchers from time to time. Just be patient and enjoy the ride. :)

Nov 24, 2013 10:18 AM

Sep 2008
EasyGo-er said:
Just wanna say that this anime revolves around the team instead of the one MC we have, so if you didn't like that, might as well drop it now, no one gonna stop you.

On the contrary, I like team anime. I love those as a matter of fact.
This show hasn't been presented as such so far however. True, there's development for other team members, but there (I could be wrong here) hasn't been any, and I mean not a single one, scene where mc wasn't present besides coach talking to his assistants.
If everything happens from MCs pow and MC is present everywhere, how can I not assume he's main character and main point of a story and not a team?

My 1 main problem (what's proper word here? gripe? Help a guy out :)) with this anime is that the character everything resolves around (anime, I wouldn't know about manga) hasn't done anything (1st batter aside) since the show started and only serves as, well, to be honest, comedic relief since he's so blatantly useless so far.
Nov 24, 2013 11:23 AM

Dec 2011
Injuries in sports anime sure are tearjerkers. My goodness. They finally revealed it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2013 12:51 PM

Apr 2012
I see Eijun is being his own worst enemy again!
Nov 24, 2013 1:07 PM

Jul 2010
Eijun has some good look in his eyes.I can so see him as ace.
Also, im not really Furuya's fan.
Nov 24, 2013 3:56 PM
Jun 2013
Personally, if I don't like the main character, I would've dropped the show from the beginning since the show will mostly revolve around him. I like Eijun tho'. His shounen fighting spirit is just entertaining to watch. The fact that he is no good right now is awesome because we get to see his progression to be the best. I can't wait for the show to reach the point where he rivals/surpasses Furuya. Enjoying it so far, 9.5/10.
Nov 24, 2013 4:54 PM

Jul 2012
nina4life said:
EasyGo-er said:

This show hasn't been presented as such so far however. True, there's development for other team members, but there (I could be wrong here) hasn't been any, and I mean not a single one, scene where mc wasn't present besides coach talking to his assistants.
If everything happens from MCs pow and MC is present everywhere, how can I not assume he's main character and main point of a story and not a team?

My 1 main problem (what's proper word here? gripe? Help a guy out :)) with this anime is that the character everything resolves around (anime, I wouldn't know about manga) hasn't done anything (1st batter aside) since the show started and only serves as, well, to be honest, comedic relief since he's so blatantly useless so far.

You'll have to wait quite a few more episodes for Sawamura to truly shine if we ever get to the point of the manga raws (38 volumes and counting). It's kind of realistic in it's progression. Sawamura is more or less an amateur when it comes to baseball. He has potential but he's not some super genius mary sue who learns everything after just a few tries. It would take years for him to fully polish his weapons and yes the mangaka plans to go for all three years of high school. He gradually improves as the story goes on but the entire team improves w/ him. Tanba, Kawakami and Furuya all have their separate issues as well as the other team members w/c get highlighted from time to time. And yeah it's a lot like Giant Killing in that aspect. The later (and I mean LATER) chapters are heartrendingly beautiful. This show just captures the Japanese high school baseball feel (all the blood, sweat and tears) in those later arcs and becomes a very emotional experience. You actually begin to get attached to Seido and the mangaka breaks your poor little heart to pieces. If you can get past your gripes then I think it'll be worthwhile but if not then this show just isn't for you (w/c isn't really a bad thing mind you). Cheers mate.
Nov 24, 2013 10:49 PM

Apr 2011
Sourire said:
Valaskjalf said:

^ bumped my score to 10/10 :x I love this show + Yowamushi Pedal

yep both are awesome sport anime.
Nov 25, 2013 1:10 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
swordstriker21 said:

The later (and I mean LATER) chapters are heartrendingly beautiful. This show just captures the Japanese high school baseball feel (all the blood, sweat and tears) in those later arcs and becomes a very emotional experience. You actually begin to get attached to Seido and the mangaka breaks your poor little heart to pieces. If you can get past your gripes then I think it'll be worthwhile but if not then this show just isn't for you (w/c isn't really a bad thing mind you). Cheers mate.

This. I cried so much in the later volumes.
nina4life said:

Well actually, I think you're right. Even after reading 35 volumes, I feel that Eijun is the main character, despite there being other main characters, but Eijun is still the central one. The other main characters get lots of panel time though of course. It gets more team-ish later on. It's just right now, they're establishing where the members of the team are going to be, first string, second string? And because of this, you can't really see Eijun being useful anyways since he's not even on the first string. I really wouldn't call him blatantly useless since everyone else who's not on the first string are pretty much useless too, it's just that Eijun is still learning about baseball. Furuya is just as useless at Eijun is with fielding.

Yes the right word is gripe ^^ Anyways, since the anime is an adaptation of a long running sports manga, I think that 8 episodes is still way too early to be annoyed by how much the main character hasn't done (lol you should try watching Over Drive :P). The pacing seems quite realistic to me. The thing about Eijun is that he has the talent, but he doesn't know to make it a weapon. Also, like swordstriker21 said, Eijun will be useful, but it just won't be that soon yet. Give it a few more episodes and I think you can start to enjoy it and maybe even start liking Eijun ;)
Nov 25, 2013 1:15 AM

Nov 2009
I liked Miyuki getting angry in the manga more than in the anime (probably because you could practically feel how cold his eyes went in this panel):
[img=http://s15.postimg.org/4vqqds887/160.jpg]

But the scene at the Training Center was greater in the anime, hands down. I'm with those who had tears in their eyes, despite knowing about Chris' real situation.

straggy said:
Why did no-one tell him about Chris before?

Well, to be fair, Miyuki tried, but Sawamura didn't let him finish. Chris's injury is not common knowledge, only those in the same year as him and the first string members know about it; 2nd years, nevermind 1st years, have no idea and even think he's just a manager. There weren't many ppl who could tell Sawamura...

So... just too much zeal and bad timing interrupting Miyuki on Sawamura's part (our mc is not very lucky or bright, haha). Still, even though Miyuki snapped in the heat of the moment, he understands the circumstances, and if you watched the preview

And, well, Miyuki getting angry is one of the most effective means to make Sawamura cut back on his zeal a little and open his eyes to the bigger picture anyway.

ribbon-risa said:
why did they animate chris' eyes so he looks soulless?

Because that's important. He had literaly dead eyes at that time. It was pointed out by Sawamura ("I don't ever wanna become a guy with deadened eyes like you!"; upon checking, it looks like Crynchyroll subs omitted the deadened eyes part for some reason, even though it was clearly said), and the same is said in Chris' profile in the manga ('His eyes went dead because the rehabilitation had no end in sight')

nina4life said:
True, there's development for other team members, but there (I could be wrong here) hasn't been any, and I mean not a single one, scene where mc wasn't present besides coach talking to his assistants.
Allow me to correct you please. There're tons of scenes where Sawamura's completely absent from the picture - there're always chapters where we're shown how other teams, Seidou's future opponents, train, introductions of their aces and key players happen, even whole matches of other teams are shown! Not to mention that Inashiro Jitsugyou team with their Narumiya Mei as well as Yakushi with Todoroki Raichi are recurring key teams, maybe even secondary protagonists. Yeah, and let's not forget volumes, I mean volumes, so heavily focused on Furuya that I had to mentally prepare myself in order not to skip them when reading (I don't like Furuya much, you see)
CGNov 25, 2013 1:38 AM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Nov 25, 2013 1:48 AM

Sep 2008
CG said:

Allow me to correct you please. There're tons of scenes where Sawamura's completely absent from the picture - there're always chapters where we're shown how other teams, Seidou's future opponents, train, introductions of their aces and key players happen, even whole matches of other teams are shown! Not to mention that Inashiro Jitsugyou team with their Narumiya Mei as well as Yakushi with Todoroki Raichi are recurring key teams, maybe even secondary protagonists. Yeah, and let's not forget volumes, I mean volumes, so heavily focused on Furuya that I had to mentally prepare myself in order not to skip them when reading (I don't like Furuya much, you see)

Was talking about anime, never read DnA manga :)
Nov 25, 2013 2:10 AM

Nov 2009
nina4life said:
Was talking about anime, never read DnA manga :)
Ah, well, then you'll have to wait;) After 7 eps, we're nearing the end of vol.3 manga-wise, and the 1st match where our mc is not completely useless starts in the middle of vol.4 - that is, it's at least 2-3 eps away, I think.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Nov 25, 2013 5:22 AM

Jul 2011
Chris is such badass. He is a complete player and now I'm pretty hyped for their training.
Nov 26, 2013 5:38 AM

May 2011
This episode(and the anime itself too) is awesome^100 to the max. Didn't expect myself to get teary eyes even though this is usually a bit typical/cliche in shows. T_T
Nov 26, 2013 7:47 AM

Dec 2012
straggy said:
Why did no-one tell him about Chris before? If it really makes them that angry to hear him saying that shit about him, wouldn't they have just told him from the start instead of waiting for ages and then just getting angry at him? Like yeah, they had a reason to be angry, but Sawamura was hardly wilfully ignorant. They literally let him stay that way and get angry for his own valid reasons. I'd be pissed if someone seemed so flagrant about the thing they were meant to be training me, especially if no one bothered to explain it to me and then got angry when I didn't understand. Would it have really been hard to say "Chris goes home early because he's injured"?

Thought so as well, but, if you happen to play sports (even at amateur level), injuries are like a death sentence - both in short and long term prospects. Even if Chris restores the agility of the dominant hand, there's no guarantee that strength will come back in it or the healing will hold forever. Basically, they fear he is lost to baseball, mostly at professional level, which is everyone's goal in Seidou. Yet, the others are compassionate and pay him respect, while Eijun is still a self-focused brat and learns a lesson, he didn't need at all (as seen in the end), but we had to see. Sports anime are that cruel with viewers and characters' ignorance :)

Truth to be told, I kind of agree with Eijun - Chris is such an awesome character, yet he was like a dead meat and a bully. Well, I probably will go and ask the guy what is his problem, as Eijun did, instead of lurking around and picking up gossips or silence :L Good that the mystery was revealed and I hope Chris helps Eijun become the best pitching monster around, because that Furuya guy ..., unless he improves his play, he is on the downroad of Goro (from Major) and Chris with that awesome pitching.
Nov 26, 2013 9:19 PM

Apr 2010
the end of this episode was dead cheesy :( sadly it was a teeny bit disappointing for me...

I can see how it could touch some people, the way the anime went with the music and tension like that.

but Eijun's feelings were inconsistent so when I was watching I ended up facepalming instead of sobbing.

might be childish of me to say :< but I don't like Furuya, and I wish Eijun and Miyuki were paired up already hmph :D
Nov 27, 2013 12:29 PM
Jul 2013
Good episode .

Poor Chris :C
Nov 28, 2013 7:43 AM

Oct 2011
OMG Chris senpai T______________T
Nov 28, 2013 3:14 PM

Oct 2013
Aw, that was a sweet episode :3 it seems that Eijun is learning to evolve as a person as well as a pitcher, should be interesting to watch.

My only real disappointment with this show is a lack of Miyuki, more of him in all episodes please.

Also, I kind of love Furuya but part of that is because I see him as Haru from Free! (similar hair, same VA, even similar personality) plus his sass is fantastic.
ghostsNov 28, 2013 3:29 PM
Nov 28, 2013 5:15 PM

Oct 2007
Fantastic episode, possibly one of my favorite all season of any show I'm following. Seeing Eijun learn proper respect for Chris and that it's based not to open your mouth without know all the facts was great (that hard bow at the end especially) and it looks like he may have just found a good mentor yet. The road to being the Ace sure as hell looks like a steep one though. Pretty much Furuya is going to have to do something to get coach to put him on relief before Eijun is really going to get his chance so for now it's work hard, hone his talents and await his chance. When the time is right it should be a very special episode.

animeaijin21 said:

I did too, Chris went from looking like a bitter old player that let opportunity slip by to pretty much the man.

ribbon-risa said:
^ real world logic doesn't exist in anime hahaha otherwise the episode would've just ended there

i'm surprised some people find eijun annoying. i think he's precious, he wears his heart on his sleeve and cries easily. and he has some kind of hidden potential that makes him the underdog which is cool too.

why did they animate chris' eyes so he looks soulless? it was only at the training center during the explanation of his injury that his eyes were "normal" but then they went back to being pupil-less( ̄へ ̄)

Some people don't like characters with personality flaws or Diamonds in the Rough that have to learn to work hard, get in the right frame of mind and suffer a little in order to polish themselves into true superstars, they'd sooner have a character like Furuya as a main who instantly has talent and the inside track to success without being shown to have to put the work in. If anything one of the more realistic things about the show is that Eijun doesn't start as the Ace, has to prove himself bit by bit little by little to coach and the rest of the team and will probably need a little bit of luck if he ever plans to make it to where Furuya is and Tanba once was. That's the harsh grind to the top that is making the first string on an elite sport team with lots of competition.

I appreciate that, but again others would likely have him be a robot like Furuya or wizened third year right from the get go, which would be lame and I'm glad the show doesn't do that. This show has what a lot of the late night TV anime lacks nowadays and that is honest to god heart and passion. Together with Yowamushi Pedal this season has been great for the sports anime genre.
PeacingOutNov 28, 2013 5:26 PM
Nov 29, 2013 1:59 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode as always. I've got to stop putting off watching new episodes for 6 days.
Nov 29, 2013 5:52 AM

May 2013
Hi Every one ... does Anybody know or had an close idea how match episode this anime gonna be ?
+
the Ep8 was awesome . and it was dramatic and this my favorite style .

9/10
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 74 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

34 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 71 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

59 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

55 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

101 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 4:18 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 63 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

128 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 17, 10:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.