Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2013 6:15 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, what is going on?! Where did that come from?

Stop reminding me of the drama, Seo and Haruto couldn't even answer Asuka's question.

On an unrelated note and a bit late but happy Halloween from Seo:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9924/xjvn.jpg

Nov 2, 2013 6:33 AM

Jul 2012
I honestly thought that Haruto was going to cheat and date Asuka again.

Great chapter!!!
Nov 2, 2013 7:02 AM
Feb 2012
Okay, I'm officially changing sides, ladies and gentlemen. All aboard the Asuka train (too bad it'll never happen...)!

No idea where the story is going, but hey, neither does Seo. Yay!
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Nov 2, 2013 7:18 AM

Jul 2012
Umm isn't this like EXACTLY what happened with kanzaki the whole "if I had blah blah blah would you have still be together with me ?" Just felt like a complete copy of ch 173
Nov 2, 2013 7:47 AM

Nov 2012
I like how she was all "I completely trusted and believed in you, even when you were cheating on me with Yuzuki." Lol, ouch.
Nov 2, 2013 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
The chapter kinda felt random to me although Haruto's answer wasn't too surprising imo. Poor Asuka ;.;
Nov 2, 2013 7:54 AM

Oct 2013
That was nice. I guess it is important for Haruto to face his previous girls to realise that Yuzuki is the only one for him. Haruto will step by step evolve into a mature and kind person. Good work Seo...
Nov 2, 2013 7:57 AM

Aug 2012
Didn't like Harutos answer on why he chose Eba..
Although I already gotten used to Yuzuki and him together, I really still do wish he would have chosen Asuka back then. Hopefully they at least get closer again...lets see what happens..
Nov 2, 2013 8:00 AM

May 2013
Yea that was a bad answer on Haruto's part.
Nov 2, 2013 8:03 AM

Nov 2012
Asuka please don't give up just yet. I am still rooting for Haruto x Yuzuki, but if this series is not gonna end anytime soon, a drama where Asuka is gonna be involved looks a bit promising.
Nov 2, 2013 8:17 AM

Jan 2012
Asuka must fight back! <3
Nov 2, 2013 9:16 AM

Aug 2012
Oh c'mon , couldn't Haruto come up with a reason for why he chose Yuzuki?Really? That was kind of annoying , but the chapter wasn't bad , I liked it . Asuka is as awesome as ever ,though I still prefer Yuzuki as Haruto's girlfriend , they just seem perfect for each other.
Nov 2, 2013 10:28 AM
Mar 2012
ASUKAAAAAA <3
Nov 2, 2013 12:08 PM

Sep 2013
I was wondering... when Asuka asked him, whether he might have chosen her, if she asked him to stay by her side, Haruto averted his eyes. It's my personal wish that he lied to Asuka to not make her even more unhappy. Yeah, we didn't see his face when he gave her his answer and it's more likely that he was honest, but it's just what I want to believe. I really did like Asuka and I hate Haruto for what he did to her.
Nov 2, 2013 1:29 PM

Apr 2011
Haruto dodged his eyes when Asuka asked him if he would've still broken up with her if she begged him not to leave, so he was lying when he answered her. He would have stayed with her.

<3 Asuka, it would be pretty funny if she made Haruto cheat on Eba with her to get back at them, for doing what they did to her. I can't wait for the special chapter for her.
Nov 2, 2013 4:11 PM

Aug 2008
C-Core said:
I was wondering... when Asuka asked him, whether he might have chosen her, if she asked him to stay by her side, Haruto averted his eyes. It's my personal wish that he lied to Asuka to not make her even more unhappy. Yeah, we didn't see his face when he gave her his answer and it's more likely that he was honest, but it's just what I want to believe. I really did like Asuka and I hate Haruto for what he did to her.

Oh snappp did not even notice that the first time around. Damn, seo you be subtle yo.
Nov 2, 2013 6:46 PM

Jun 2013
hyperknees91 said:
C-Core said:

Oh snappp did not even notice that the first time around. Damn, seo you be subtle yo.

this also happened when yuzuki and haruto were talking about them having children while they were on their vacation not too long ago.yeah it was mentioned that he averts his eyes when hes lying but i think hes just nervous or embarrassed.at least thats what i hope it means because i dont really see yuzuki and haruto breaking up.

i always had a feeling that yuzuki and asuka had the same personalty and were kind of the same people.i dont know if its just me or did they mention that in one of the chapters after yuzuki tells haruto that she doesnt want to see him anymore?
Nov 2, 2013 7:29 PM

Aug 2008
mrbakchoi888 said:
hyperknees91 said:
C-Core said:

this also happened when yuzuki and haruto were talking about them having children while they were on their vacation not too long ago.yeah it was mentioned that he averts his eyes when hes lying but i think hes just nervous or embarrassed.at least thats what i hope it means because i dont really see yuzuki and haruto breaking up.

i always had a feeling that yuzuki and asuka had the same personalty and were kind of the same people.i dont know if its just me or did they mention that in one of the chapters after yuzuki tells haruto that she doesnt want to see him anymore?

Whose to say he wasn't lying then either?

I mean you're probably right but for Asuka's thing it most certainly was a lie (otherwise they wouldn't dedicate a whole panel to his eye shift). This is kind of an established trait about Haruto anyway. If he's embarassed he doesn't generally shift his eyes away either from what I've noticed.

Now am I saying will he break up with Yuzuki? No he probably won't. Though I will say it would have been foreshadowed subtly if it does happen.
Nov 3, 2013 12:07 AM

May 2011
Adragon28 said:
Oh c'mon , couldn't Haruto come up with a reason for why he chose Yuzuki?Really? That was kind of annoying , but the chapter wasn't bad , I liked it . Asuka is as awesome as ever ,though I still prefer Yuzuki as Haruto's girlfriend , they just seem perfect for each other.

Well sometimes you can't help who you love and there isn't really a reason for it :\
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2013 1:53 AM

Jun 2013
hyperknees91 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
hyperknees91 said:
C-Core said:

Whose to say he wasn't lying then either?

I mean you're probably right but for Asuka's thing it most certainly was a lie (otherwise they wouldn't dedicate a whole panel to his eye shift). This is kind of an established trait about Haruto anyway. If he's embarassed he doesn't generally shift his eyes away either from what I've noticed.

Now am I saying will he break up with Yuzuki? No he probably won't. Though I will say it would have been foreshadowed subtly if it does happen.

i never said that he wasnt lying.im just thinking that hes probably embarrassed to be asked that sort of from your ex after you broke up 3 and a half years ago or all of a sudden talk about having a family.sure haruto couldve been lying in both situations but its not clear as of right now.like you said if haruto and yuzuki do end up breaking up(hope they dont)then we can refer back to that chapter.
Nov 14, 2013 11:20 PM
Mar 2009
And Haruto pussied out on giving her the real reason he broke up with her.

Good job buddy. I'm surprised Asuka didn't just slap you across the face after that.
Sep 28, 2022 10:56 PM
May 2022
ChronosXIII said:
And Haruto pussied out on giving her the real reason he broke up with her.

Good job buddy. I'm surprised Asuka didn't just slap you across the face after that.

pretty sure he didn't really have a reason, i think it was just "eba was first" lol

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.