Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2013 12:56 PM
Feb 2012
What a diligent mod you are, Suzune-chan. :*

A pretty sweet episode, all things considered. The filler bit at the end didn't really make the episode any worse. If anything, it added to the atmosphere and felt quite in place. Nothing worth discussing much less complaining about.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 21, 2013 12:56 PM

May 2009
Mills said:
stAtic91 said:
Mills said:
Willard_Filmore said:
Mills said:
Yuuussss they played my favorite song on the OST during the Female Titan transformation scene in the very beginning.Then Bauklotze on Eren's transformation.
Actually, the version they played was Vogel im Kafig.
Nah. When Eren pulled his body off of the object that impaled him and transformed, the song was Bauklotze. I'm 100% sure.
Neither. It's ətˈæk 0N tάɪtn.

...It's Bauklotze. Rewatch and listen to the song playing when he tears himself off.
Here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_KqNhFzZAw Start at 1:30.
It's the same lyrics, but the Bauklötze track is slower. The track used in this episode was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgwC7vVn_5A
Listen to 2:20.
Sep 21, 2013 1:10 PM

Apr 2013
stAtic91 said:
Mills said:
stAtic91 said:
Mills said:
Willard_Filmore said:
Mills said:
Yuuussss they played my favorite song on the OST during the Female Titan transformation scene in the very beginning.Then Bauklotze on Eren's transformation.
Nah. When Eren pulled his body off of the object that impaled him and transformed, the song was Bauklotze. I'm 100% sure.
Neither. It's ətˈæk 0N tάɪtn.

...It's Bauklotze. Rewatch and listen to the song playing when he tears himself off.
Here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_KqNhFzZAw Start at 1:30.
It's the same lyrics, but the Bauklötze track is slower. The track used in this episode was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgwC7vVn_5A
Listen to 2:20.

Oh... Hahaha whoops. My 100% was totally wrong. Deff didn't know both songs had parts with the same lyrics. Thanks for clearing it up for me.
Sep 21, 2013 1:15 PM
Sep 2012
Be_Careful said:
This guy just seemed to hate it just because it wasn't like the manga and was filler. That's dumb.

Yeah how i dare to dislike a episode who is full of filler and the little canon things in it is change time lines.
That's so dumb.
The annie transform in the anime is better than than the manga, there you go, just to not tell im manga elitists.

The fact is the fact : Manga>Anime

Opinions do exist. You like the manga better, sure that's fine, but it's not fact. Anyway, done with this now. Posts already got deleted cause of this.
Sep 21, 2013 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
Mills said:
Willard_Filmore said:
Mills said:

That scene with him biting his hand repeatedly was nasty lol. I was cringing when he was getting out from being trapped in the rubble.

TITAN FIGHT PART TWO NEXT EPISODE.
Kind of unbelievable that there's only one episode left though :(

Gonna rewatch it quick. I didn't mean Vogel im Kafig, I meant Attack on Titan.

EDIT: Confirmed, the track is "Attack on Titan".
Willard_FilmoreSep 21, 2013 1:19 PM
mitch3315 said:
This might be a bit hard for you to believe, I know I didn't at first, but the thing is that other people actually have different opinions to your own. Crazy, right? How dare they not conform to your opinion on this show, or any other, who the hell do they think they are?
Sep 21, 2013 1:17 PM

Nov 2008
@Pipoko Find it funny how you say opinions do exist but it doesn't seem like the other person is entitled to his/her opinion.

-----

Episode was kinda meh in my opinion. This series could have been done so much better had there been more actual titans and action instead of so much talking.

Keen to see what they do with the last episode.
Sep 21, 2013 1:20 PM
Sep 2012
Lenalee1 said:
@Pipoko Find it funny how you say opinions do exist but it doesn't seem like the other person is entitled to his/her opinion.

-----

Episode was kinda meh in my opinion. This series could have been done so much better had there been more actual titans and action instead of so much talking.

Keen to see what they do with the last episode.

Everyone can say whatever they want, but that doesn't mean you can't call them out for being unreasonable and close-minded if you think so. I'm more bothered he's acting like it's a fact and truth.
PipokoSep 21, 2013 1:27 PM
Sep 21, 2013 1:23 PM

Apr 2013
Willard_Filmore said:
Mills said:
Willard_Filmore said:
Mills said:

That scene with him biting his hand repeatedly was nasty lol. I was cringing when he was getting out from being trapped in the rubble.

TITAN FIGHT PART TWO NEXT EPISODE.
Kind of unbelievable that there's only one episode left though :(

Gonna rewatch it quick. I didn't mean Vogel im Kafig, I meant Attack on Titan.

EDIT: Confirmed, the track is "Attack on Titan".

Yea, stAtic91 cleared it up for me on the last page. When you said Vogel im Kafig I was like wut. But yeah, I was wrong. Didn't realize both songs had such similar parts. Thanks for letting me know.
Sep 21, 2013 1:24 PM

Apr 2013
so this was the reason for all the stills in first cour o_O I'm amazed how they are able to add anime original content to the canon stuff and make it 10x more epic.

can't wait for finale.. or should i say cliffhanger.
Sep 21, 2013 1:24 PM

Jan 2013
There were some cool animated scenes in this episode:

http://sakuga.yshi.org/data/66779808786e0c8b5aa5c8b9c7c6663f.gif
http://sakuga.yshi.org/data/8aa2a6cc9ec62b0838a76b2977703b98.gif
http://sakuga.yshi.org/data/a54ad5e027e0eab1ed545b3d33a769ff.gif

well, the last one is a failure, just focus on the titan and the moving background.

Otherwise not much to say about this one. At least the filler-part wasn't bad like in the previous 2 episodes.
Sep 21, 2013 1:28 PM

Nov 2008
Pipoko said:

Like, I don't agree with you at all either because the entirety of second half was gorgeous-looking action and the flashback was relatively short, but that's fine.

And that is YOUR opinion.

Btw; I should have re-phrased my first comment better. I meant in general; the anime has been dragged along too much. And half an episode with action doesn't really cut it for me.
Sep 21, 2013 1:29 PM
Sep 2012
Lenalee1 said:
Pipoko said:

Like, I don't agree with you at all either because the entirety of second half was gorgeous-looking action and the flashback was relatively short, but that's fine.

And that is YOUR opinion.

Yeah. It is. I'm probably not always right either. Just sayin' what I think, for now using those gifs posted a few posts up there as basis.
PipokoSep 21, 2013 1:32 PM
Sep 21, 2013 1:36 PM

Aug 2013
Thinking about all the 3DMG scenes, they must pull some serious Gs.

Mikasa went HAM this episode and then Eren went even more HAM at the end, he was impaled on tonnes of debris (that somehow Armin could move?) and that punch he landed was sweet.
Sep 21, 2013 2:02 PM
Sep 2013
First of all there are some things that are better in the Anime and some things that are better in the Manga. But the part which is always better in the Anime is the quick path action.

To the Episode. Normally i'm someone who hates filler but there are really some things which are quite short so that i really loved the filler in Episode 22. My problem is that some filler may change the story and charakters which i find problematic. IF Hajime Isayama was the supervisor and liked the Anime this way, then it's good as it is but otherwise i see there some problems.

Just consider the scar on the hand of mikasa at the beginning in the manga.
Did isayama change his mind and thogut "peh, dont need it" and approved the change in the anime? if yes, then that's fine but if not then we have a problem. I didn't liked the course of story change with the trainee camp flashback being episode 3 and 4 and the Marco scene with Jean. The Manga was so much better in this. I'm happy they follow flashback storywise now more accurate the manga. In the first chapters we see Jean and Eren fight and Reiner saying that Eren is the strongest fighter, but we don't see this in the Anime or as the story progresses. Did Isayama change his mind? And like a said earlier, i'm not the gore and blood fan but SNK should have been more brutal just like the Manga.

To come back the the Episode 24: Why doesn't Annie just leaves? Why is Eren soooo stubborn? Why doesn't Mikasa gets crazy or sees eren being all in blood under a stone. Why can't Annie as the FT be a bit faster and see eren and his punch coming even though she stopped Jean from attacking from behind. I feel like there are some errors. Just like i felt when there was this Jean filler in Episode 13 being the leader of marco, connie and annie helping eren but don't dying and so on. There are some errors...
Sep 21, 2013 2:08 PM

Aug 2013
Mehmed said:
First of all there are some things that are better in the Anime and some things that are better in the Manga. But the part which is always better in the Anime is the quick path action.

To the Episode. Normally i'm someone who hates filler but there are really some things which are quite short so that i really loved the filler in Episode 22. My problem is that some filler may change the story and charakters which i find problematic. IF Hajime Isayama was the supervisor and liked the Anime this way, then it's good as it is but otherwise i see there some problems.

Did isayama change his mind and thogut "peh, dont need it" and approved the change in the anime? if yes, then that's fine but if not then we have a problem. I didn't liked the course of story change with the trainee camp flashback being episode 3 and 4 and the Marco scene with Jean. The Manga was so much better in this. I'm happy they follow flashback storywise now more accurate the manga. In the first chapters we see Jean and Eren fight and Reiner saying that Eren is the strongest fighter, but we don't see this in the Anime or as the story progresses. Did Isayama change his mind? And like a said earlier, i'm not the gore and blood fan but SNK should have been more brutal just like the Manga.

To come back the the Episode 24: Why doesn't Annie just leaves? Why is Eren soooo stubborn? Why doesn't Mikasa gets crazy or sees eren being all in blood under a stone. Why can't Annie as the FT be a bit faster and see eren and his punch coming even though she stopped Jean from attacking from behind. I feel like there are some errors. Just like i felt when there was this Jean filler in Episode 13 being the leader of marco, connie and annie helping eren but don't dying and so on. There are some errors...

Yeah I thought about this too, was a little strange. But I suppose seeing as it never happened in the Manga...
Sep 21, 2013 2:10 PM

Jul 2013
Dat animation o.0
Dat budget o.0
Dat cliffhanger o.0
Sep 21, 2013 2:11 PM
Sep 2012
MikasaxEren said:
Mehmed said:

Yeah I thought about this too, was a little strange. But I suppose seeing as it never happened in the Manga...

Wow, didn't think of that. Hmm.. maybe the anime wants to show that she has matured to some degree. Alternitively,
Sep 21, 2013 2:16 PM
Sep 2013
Pipoko said:

Wow, didn't think of that. Hmm.. maybe the anime wants to show that she has matured to some degree. Alternitively,

Trust me, she didn't change that much as we can see in the 4x Chapters in the Manga.
And i don't really think she will. Eren is everything for her. Her whole family.
For me it seems she sees eren as a mix of everything.
Little/Big Brother, Father, Son, Lover, etc.
Sep 21, 2013 2:18 PM
Sep 2012
Mehmed said:
Pipoko said:

Trust me, she didn't change that much as we can see in the 4x Chapters in the Manga.
And i don't really think she will. Eren is everything for her. Her whole family.
For me it seems she sees eren as a mix of everything.
Little/Big Brother, Father, Son, Lover, etc.

I don't think it shows that she changed extremely or anything - remember back at Trost when she saluted the mother and the little girl? She's always been a responsible soldier as well. It's just not much of a strong characteristic. Then again, Eren was hurt a lot. Yeah, seems like anime screwed up a little here, I guess? Maybe it's just personal preference again because Eren's been all that Mikasa has been focusing on in the latest chapters of manga and it's getting kinda obnoxious.
PipokoSep 21, 2013 2:22 PM
Sep 21, 2013 2:22 PM

Nov 2007
While you guys fight over each others opinion, I am here to say that I am sold!

This has been the best episode even for filler materials. WIT, please don't disappoint with the final and promise us a sequel, okay?!

I loved it how Mikasa has turned out to be the best female shounen anime protagonist ever. Everything she does is so damn amazing. Too bad Levi is injured, otherwise would have loved to see him in action. Erwin and Armin are the two brains of the anime. And Hanji appearing with her sadistic mode was fantastically done. Nice to see Jean getting more screen time. I think after Levi and Erwin, he is my third favourite male character in the anime. And then the insanity with insane action scenes.

17/5 for the episode and no matter how they end the season now, this gets nod from me to be acknowledged as a masterpiece in all forms of entertainment!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 21, 2013 2:30 PM

May 2009
MikasaxEren said:
Mehmed said:
Why doesn't Mikasa gets crazy or sees eren being all in blood under a stone.
Maybe she didn't notice that he was hurt? Armin notices right away but Mikasa was busy fighting Annie.
Sep 21, 2013 2:32 PM

Apr 2013
shanimebib said:
While you guys fight over each others opinion, I am here to say that I am sold!

This has been the best episode even for filler materials. WIT, please don't disappoint with the final and promise us a sequel, okay?!

I loved it how Mikasa has turned out to be the best female shounen anime protagonist ever. Everything she does is so damn amazing. Too bad Levi is injured, otherwise would have loved to see him in action. Erwin and Armin are the two brains of the anime. And Hanji appearing with her sadistic mode was fantastically done. Nice to see Jean getting more screen time. I think after Levi and Erwin, he is my third favourite male character in the anime. And then the insanity with insane action scenes.

17/5 for the episode and no matter how they end the season now, this gets nod from me to be acknowledged as a masterpiece in all forms of entertainment!

Yeah..........this is why I get scared or pissed of an anime serie......
You got a masterpiece of freaking someone else out.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 21, 2013 2:38 PM
Sep 2013
stAtic91 said:
MikasaxEren said:
Mehmed said:
Maybe she didn't notice that he was hurt? Armin notices right away but Mikasa was busy fighting Annie.

She was right beside him just like Armin and he injured himself. She must have waited for him to turn into a titan just like everyone. Eren was in the middle of them, at one side mikasa, at the other armin. armin noticed it right away and even jean who was at some other place found him.

I don't think that mikasa thogut "oh, eren must be there trying to become a titan just sitting there" when it was obvious that there is something wrong.

Just like i said, filler are great if they are conform with the story itself.
If there weren't these "errors" i would have loved the episode very much.

Or another question. When the female titan kicked Auruo Busso he died immidiately. But after kicking Mikasa (even if it wasn't just a hard kick) not even to have a wound or a leg broken?
Is mikasa even strong enough to cut the hand of the female titan from inside?...

I really don't know...

Edit: Annie searched for Eren right? She eigher a) wanted to get out of there fleeing or b) take eren and get away after that. Okay, she crushed him but didn't kill him. She could have just take him and get out of there. I did not see her take eren (he was wounded and defenceless and she knew where he is) and i didn't see her trying to escape. She just played with everyone.
Man, she knows that Mikasa is very strong, she just experienced that. But after Mikasa falls down she just ignores her to go. To go where? She didn't go to the wall.

Just like i said... it's problematic...
MehmedSep 21, 2013 2:43 PM
Sep 21, 2013 2:43 PM
Sep 2012
Mehmed said:
stAtic91 said:
MikasaxEren said:
Mehmed said:

She was right beside him just like Armin and he injured himself. She must have waited for him to turn into a titan just like everyone. Eren was in the middle of them, at one side mikasa, at the other armin. armin noticed it right away and even jean who was at some other place found him.

I don't think that mikasa thogut "oh, eren must be there trying to become a titan just sitting there" when it was obvious that there is something wrong.

Or another question. When the female titan kicked Auruo Busso he died immidiately. But after kicking Mikasa (even if it wasn't just a hard kick) not even to have a wound or a leg broken?
Is mikasa even strong enough to cut the hand of the female titan from inside?...

I really don't know...

Rewatching it again, I think she didn't notice the place where Eren was collapsed because she was busy fighting Annie. Reiner cut the hand, so it's possible for Mikasa, Mikasa also sort of took an indirect punch from a Titan back a Trost, she's strong. The thing with Annie is strange, though. I actually think she did go towards the wall, there was an area without any buildings in the manga, where she was about to go to when Eren attacked.
PipokoSep 21, 2013 2:47 PM
Sep 21, 2013 2:53 PM
Sep 2013
Pipoko said:

Rewatching it again, I think she didn't notice the place where Eren was collapsed because she was busy fighting Annie. Reiner cut the hand, so it's possible for Mikasa, Mikasa also sort of took an indirect punch from a Titan back a Trost, she's strong. The thing with Annie is strange, though. I actually think she did go towards the wall, there was an area without any buildings in the manga, where she was about to go to when Eren attacked.

Can we really compare Reiner?
Sep 21, 2013 2:57 PM
Sep 2012
Mehmed said:
Pipoko said:

Can we really compare Reiner?

Sep 21, 2013 2:58 PM

Mar 2012
For most of the episode Eren's inaction made me really, really mad. But in the end he came through, and the emotional impact of this series for the most part went undiminished. As someone who hasn't read through the manga, I'm not too sure whether there's a chance for Annie to be redeemed by this point. She's a likable character. That's for sure, and for most series I would have no doubt that she'd be redeemed and embraced. But this is SnK. And her body count is piling up way too high.

My speculation is that she'll be defeated but engineer an escape so the season ends up a sort of cliffhanger. The fact that Levi isn't here and Mikasa is injured means she actually has a chance of surviving versus Eren and other people, and I doubt the artist disabled Levi for the time being for nothing.
Sep 21, 2013 3:09 PM

Mar 2008
256k said:

There's a few mistakes on the own manga chapter, Eren bites his hand and when Armin and Mikasa goes out, theres no blood on his mouth, and they go out without anything to cover his identity (LIKE THEY HAVE DONE IN THIS CHAPTER, AMAZING)

That was just a bluff to make him stop whining and transform himself already.
http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/02/10/s/read511826516bad9/img000041.png

Aside from making Eren more irrelevant, the anime's additions are in general excellent, benefiting all other characters.

Pipoko said:

I don't care if it's filler. It was pretty damn awesome. Awesome animation, awesome directing.
Hell, I bet if any manga readers hadn't read the manga, nobody would be able to tell it's filler.

There are just one problem.
Why Annie would stand still there, fighting? For what purpose?
On mangá, she transforms and simply run for her life.
PaninaManinaSep 21, 2013 3:16 PM
Sep 21, 2013 3:12 PM
Sep 2012
PaninaManina said:
256k said:

There's a few mistakes on the own manga chapter, Eren bites his hand and when Armin and Mikasa goes out, theres no blood on his mouth, and they go out without anything to cover his identity (LIKE THEY HAVE DONE IN THIS CHAPTER, AMAZING)

That was just a bluff to make him stop whining and transform himself already.

Aside from making Eren more irrelevant, the anime's additions are in general excellent, benefiting all other characters.

Pipoko said:

I don't care if it's filler. It was pretty damn awesome. Awesome animation, awesome directing.
Hell, I bet if any manga readers hadn't read the manga, nobody would be able to tell it's filler.

There are just one problem.
Why Annie would stand still there, fighting? For what purpose?
On mangá, she transforms and simply run for her life.

Sep 21, 2013 3:14 PM

May 2009
Mehmed said:

The plan was for Mikasa and Armin to distract Annie while Eren escapes out the "safe" side of the tunnel. Mikasa covers her face with a hood which is why Annie tries to grab her at first. I don't think either of them notices Eren trapped by rubble.

Mikasa wasn't kicked directly like Oluo was. She would've been dead if that happened. Looks more like her wire get's caught in the leg or something and she gets flung away.
Sep 21, 2013 3:20 PM
Sep 2013
I just had a bad 240-360p version and raw...
I found it in hd and subs. Will watch it to see more details... i really hate to watch quality animes below 720p
Sep 21, 2013 3:21 PM

Mar 2008
Pipoko said:

To slow for me.
RUN ANNIE! RUN!

And she is the one person in the entire city that don't saw Eren coming.

Mehmed said:

Quote to agree with you.

I think that they are just making the anime more mainstream to sell more.
Pipoko said:

I don't think it shows that she changed extremely or anything - remember back at Trost when she saluted the mother and the little girl? She's always been a responsible soldier as well. It's just not much of a strong characteristic. Then again, Eren was hurt a lot. Yeah, seems like anime screwed up a little here, I guess? Maybe it's just personal preference again because Eren's been all that Mikasa has been focusing on in the latest chapters of manga and it's getting kinda obnoxious.

Mikasa in manga: http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/02/10/s/read511826516bad9/img000041.png

"I will die for you, will you let me die?"
PaninaManinaSep 21, 2013 3:27 PM
Sep 21, 2013 3:25 PM
Sep 2012
PaninaManina said:
Pipoko said:

To slow for me.
RUN ANNIE! RUN!

And she is the one person in the entire city that don't saw Eren coming.

of course she's slow, when she's being chased down by Mikasa and bunch other air acrobats.
I'd also wait for subs personally before fully judging. Probably won't be long.
Sep 21, 2013 3:38 PM

Sep 2013
Wow. I was not expecting that epicness. Also, those quick flashbacks from Eren in the end gave me chills, and then that soundtrack, i need to breathe. Well, it looks like it's coming to an end after all... I can see lots of sakuga, flashbacks, monster-like-eren-voice-acting , Armin and Mikasa's badassness, and all the stuff that made me love this anime mixing up and leading to a great finale. Or a great cliffhanger. lol

Still asking myself what was that thing at the end of ep 25 preview. Also, anyone knows if episode 25 will be shown at the same day as the Attack on Theater event? Oh man... I still can't believe we're coming to an end D: so many time has passed. I hope they confirm a 2nd season right on the Attack on Theater event or something like that. Or at least end it with a "To Be Continued" I just need a second season confirmed, it doesn't matter when.

∞/5
Sep 21, 2013 3:43 PM

May 2009
silvicthdx said:
Also, anyone knows if episode 25 will be shown at the same day as the Attack on Theater event?
I'm guessing it will air in the usual timeslot since the event is earlier.
Sep 21, 2013 3:50 PM

Apr 2008
Eren should just die already, all he does is get his a*s beat over and over, there are better characters that should of been the main.... Such a good anime wasted on a horrible MC, but hopefully the MC will do something decent soon instead of get beat in till the others save him.
Sep 21, 2013 3:54 PM

Aug 2013
You know Mikasa is pissed when she asks Eren if the reason he cant transform is because he has feelings for Annie.
My Candies:
Sep 21, 2013 3:58 PM

Aug 2011
Dayum, this episode was amazing! Even though they did drag it out for a bit due to the ending they are trying to meet up to, this was really good. Fillers in this show has only been great and the show overall has been fantastic!

So the plan to capture Annie has been laid and Erwin shows yet again badass and ruthless he can be to get what he wants, and he is really good at planning ahead. Hanji has her moment with Annie as well just to show how maniac she can be, especially after slaying Sawney and Beans!

Mikasa shows how just creepy she can be, just look at how she talked to Eren for him to understand that it is Annie, and she's the one who did all the slaughter of his team mates... dat look man.

Jean, best character man. Even though it was filler that he had to talk to Eren for him to transform into his Titan form, I feel the show overall has shown his character really and better than in the manga. I've actually grown to like this Horsefaced kid.

This episode, with the budget and the OST was god tier...and next week it all ends, what a ride man! I can't wait!

http://sakuga.yshi.org/data/8aa2a6cc9ec62b0838a76b2977703b98.gif
Sep 21, 2013 4:00 PM

May 2013
Armin leaving alone an half-dead Eren to go kill Annie makes no sense -_-
Daw11Sep 21, 2013 4:04 PM
Sep 21, 2013 4:06 PM

Sep 2012
This episode was incredible. Nothing but incredible.
The amount of thrill this episode was way too much for me.
Time to re-watch this episode 100 times before next week.

Has there been any news on whether the next episode will be a double episode?
Sep 21, 2013 4:15 PM

Dec 2010
No second season announcement yet??
I'm in a band! Check it here-
https://fanlink.to/tropicvibez
Sep 21, 2013 4:17 PM

Jun 2011
Damn that FT pose,

and wow that angry face..!

5/5
Sep 21, 2013 4:18 PM

Sep 2011
And of course they don't even try to kill Annie right after catching her... Seriously how much more stupid can you get? There is always a moment when I think they are actually smart, but then I always realize that they are all a bunch of idiots.

The episode was pretty predictable again. But great action scenes nevertheless.
Sep 21, 2013 4:22 PM
Jul 2012
Really enjoyed this episode. Even though they added some scenes that weren't in the manga I felt that it made Eren's transformation more epic. Only one more episode to go.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Sep 21, 2013 4:22 PM
Jul 2013
RazielZero said:
And of course they don't even try to kill Annie right after catching her... Seriously how much more stupid can you get? There is always a moment when I think they are actually smart, but then I always realize that they are all a bunch of idiots.

The episode was pretty predictable again. But great action scenes nevertheless.

They have to bet EVERYTHING on capturing her of course....
For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers.
Sep 21, 2013 4:23 PM

Jan 2013
This anime is turning quite shitty lately in contrast to the beginning, nothing happens in the first 3/4 and its full of flash backs and then an adrenaline filled last 5 mins, just to give you goosebumps. You could literally watch the last quarter and you wouldn't miss anything. They are milking it now.. lol
Sep 21, 2013 4:24 PM
Sep 2012
Lawdy Lawdy, dat animation came out of nowhere and blew me away.

it was filler but all in all it was very good filler. still wonder how long the last ep is gonna be since it is going to be in theaters.

oh and you really dont want to mess with a pissed of hanji.
http://imgur.com/uFUNdTd
xtremexxSep 21, 2013 4:36 PM
Sep 21, 2013 4:26 PM

Jan 2013
Epic. Just Epic.
Sep 21, 2013 4:27 PM

Jun 2010
could this be the best ep yet? 0_0
the animation was pure EPIC!
one more ep T_T...well enjoy it while it last..
10/5
Sep 21, 2013 4:29 PM

Jan 2013
xtremexx said:
it was filler but all in all it was very good filler. still wonder how long the last ep is gonna be since it is going to be in theaters.

This is the first time i heard of a theatre last episode? Does that mean it won't be released on TV next week?
Pages (19) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.