Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 6, 2013 3:55 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oldest and youngest brothers (Wataru~) as intro. guys!

Azusa is here as guardian of Fuuto, who is officially heroine's kouhai. lol @ Juri sensing it. And his fake sleep. lol @ Juririn by Wataru. Photo album time. Young Subaru were in good relations with Natsume. Azusa's photo alone and she wants it, and Tsubaki is seriously mad about it. This shows twins battling. The talk about the kiss is back, and with Azusa stopping it. Lui seeing the photo and NamiDai's character explaining.

School festival next ep. it seems. Nobu's chracter in end card!

Why can't she reject the kisses from the guys she consider brothers (if she do consider them as her brothers)? Is it because it's irresistible when they are ikemens?
tsubasaloverAug 6, 2013 4:02 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 6, 2013 7:15 AM

Aug 2009
Damnit that was HOTT!! //meltss

As much as I wish my favorite Yuusuke could win this... is obvious they are making it so that Tsubaki and Azusa are the main guys to really fight for her x.x

and wooo! Maid Chii next ep *O *
Aug 6, 2013 9:38 AM
Jul 2013
I love Tsubaki so much ;3;
I ship them so much ;3;
That scene was sooo //melting
I loved this epiiiiiiiisode! Its the cooooooooooonflicts!
asdfghjkl;
I cant wait for the next episode, this anime is going to be the death of meeeeeee >/////////<
Aug 6, 2013 2:23 PM

Jun 2008
The pace is really unexpectedly fast. And Fuuto still looks...ugh ~.~ I wonder if the focus will be kept in the same direction now... At first, I thought they weren't aiming for a proper end but they might.
Aug 6, 2013 6:34 PM

Jul 2012
This anime will be the end of me! What a guilty pleasure to watch this. It's so cliche yet I'm so entertained by it. ^^;

DUDE, I'D GO DATE ONE OF MY STEP BROS IMMEDIETELY IF THEY WERE THAT HOT. She's so blind to all the hotness around her. LOL
Aug 6, 2013 6:35 PM

Feb 2012
Wow it's so easy to take advantage of that poor girl, a simple kiss, and she's all yours.

I was expecting another weird pose at the beginning, but this time we got a nice one.

Also looks like fighters are being decided easily, in this one we got twins, and by the preview looks like Yuusuke and Fuuto are about to go at it.

That damn girl will ruin this happy family.
Aug 6, 2013 7:09 PM

Jul 2008
Juli is just as annoying as ever.. even after only having just a couple of lines this time. Seriously, this show could lose Juli.

But oh my gooosh! This episode was so intense. Kissed by two brothers in the same episode? I think so at least. With that black fade during the first one, it made it kind of hard to tell. And then back to back confessions... so great <3

I honestly could ship Chii with so many of her step-brothers that it's not even funny.
Aug 6, 2013 7:28 PM

Jul 2012
Crycho said:
But oh my gooosh! This episode was so intense. Kissed by two brothers in the same episode? I think so at least. With that black fade during the first one, it made it kind of hard to tell. And then back to back confessions... so great <3

I honestly could ship Chii with so many of her step-brothers that it's not even funny.

I don't think Fuuto actually kissed her. LOL It was just teasing.

Mhm that's the point! Everyone has shippy moments with her xD BUT NOT WITH ME HN
Aug 6, 2013 8:09 PM

Jul 2012
Awesome episode!!!
Aug 6, 2013 8:27 PM

Mar 2012
I don't mind this anime. but i can't stand it when chicks or dudes in anime don't realize anything that's right in front of them. It drives me crazy. "Duh! Someone just kissed me, but they like me, no way!" They aren't fighting over me. They are just randomly fighting when I am around about the same topic! It just irritates me. I would really like to see more, but hopefully her personality changes slightly and she gets a clue...
lovelydeathAug 6, 2013 8:51 PM
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Aug 6, 2013 8:35 PM

Jul 2007
Only reason I can keep watching is for the bishies. guuuh dem bishies.~__~ forget love triangles. It's all about the love Tetradecagon now.
DisplayName-__-Aug 6, 2013 8:45 PM
Aug 6, 2013 10:05 PM

Jun 2010
This chick is seriously so dense lol.
Anyways, I want to see more of Iori.
Aug 6, 2013 10:39 PM

Jul 2013
I totally understand that due to her doormat personality that she doesn't reject the advances from her step brothers, especially when they are like the hottest creatures out there but OMG GIRL GET A GRIP. I ship her with so many of the guys but for pete's sake, she needs to learn to reject their deliciousness....I mean their advances. Her failure to reject them will turn the brothers against each other and hello WWIII. You know, after she gets a romantic moment with each of the brothers or whatever, I want an episode where she gets a brain, realizes that if she continues to stay in that house catastrophe will happen, and she packs her stuff and disappears, leaving only a small note of apology. Then a chase will ensue and that would be awesome. On a side note, she needs more romantic moments with Ukyo, Masaomi, NATSUME, Iori, Yuusuke, Louis, and Hikaru! We need to see Hikaru in his Man form!!!
Aug 6, 2013 11:49 PM

May 2010
I didn't like Wataru talking like a man in intro. I mean, he is a child and he should continue being one. Maybe a small crush on his onee-chan would work better? Fuuto and his jerky personality... Gotta love Juli and his bad premonitions. Now he is Wataru's Juri-rin xD The animation seemed much better than last week or maybe it's just me.

My NatsuEma scene and he did not denied caring about her! Compared to others, Iori's appearances are so short... Come on, he is better than Fuuto. Azusa's flag.

"Does a real big brother feels like this?" XD Poor Azusa, there is no hope for him.

Jealous Natsume. So photography is another of Ema's hobbies. Conflicts everywhere. Kisses one after another, I hate Tsubaki. He is forcing himself on her without caring her feelings. She needed to kick him there. Thank's God, Azusa arrived or who knows what might have happened. I am also mad at Ema this time. She could fight back but she didn't, neither she has shown any signs of liking him...

TragicRomanceAug 6, 2013 11:59 PM
Aug 7, 2013 12:15 AM

Jan 2011
Smooth move bro ;3

Azusa takes the second kiss~ woot woot <3
Aug 7, 2013 2:33 AM

Jun 2008
That was unexpected! Tsubaki already stole three of her kisses xD WOW, hoping this anime might have a proper end! Seems like only people that might actually end up with her are: Subara, Tsubaki, Azusa and Natsume :x since the anime is focusing on them a lot!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2013 3:44 AM

Jul 2013
Unexpected episode that kiss of Tsubaki he already have many kisses to Ema.

I'm starting to like Azusa! Kyaa~ he's awesome :)
"Anything is possible if you stop doubting yourself, so put some more faith unto you!"
Aug 7, 2013 4:57 AM

Mar 2013
Sigh, so Ema is the improved version of the Heroine from Amnesia after all.

Wataru is as cute as ever :3
Aug 7, 2013 6:06 AM

Jul 2013
Seems like my Subaru ship is getting further away T_T

Iori's and Louise's Screen time as usual is only that little ._.

I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
Aug 7, 2013 7:14 AM
Sep 2010
OMG!! After two years without watching any anime I'm loving this one so much!!

Are really all the brothers in the house going to like Ema?? I could not believe that they are all single LOL

Although I don't really like Tsubaki I pity him because in my opinion his crush is too one-sided and he's going to be the most hurt out of this story :(

Am I the only one who wants a bit of action between Ema and Yuusuke??
Aug 7, 2013 7:17 AM

Dec 2012
i love the way fuuto teases her all the time. it's really hot, hnnng.
and i actually like him because it's seems like he's one of the few brothers who has some outstanding personality traits. besides him there's only just subaru with his shyness and kaname with his self-confidence. the other brothers just blur into another for me.

wataru's voice is still annoying. they did a bad job at making cute. and his nose is always freaking me out ôo it looks like he's drunk or has a cold.
but all in all he appeared in one scene and it's supposed to be his episode? welp.

whoa, tsubaki even slammed her onto the couch. i would like to know if she would have said something if azusa hadn't disturbed them.
Aug 7, 2013 7:21 AM

May 2012
Wow, Tsubaki is really bold doing that again.
Aug 7, 2013 8:04 AM

Jan 2012
Honestly, I'm just watching it because it is aweful. Its a train wreck with 13 main love interests... We are half way through and we still haven't had a hint of what the chick is thinking... at all. I know, she is enjoying family life because she never had a family before... but omg, boring boring boring character. She needs to pick someone or tell them to leave her alone because she is there sister in the next 5 seconds or the plot is going to blow up taking some of the brothers with it. I doubt that she is going to end up with anyone at the end of the series, but if it is the silver (yeh, 14 main character and I still don't know all the names yet) triplet I'm gonna be POed. But my prediction is that the brothers are going to drive her into a corner, she is going to move out. The borhter will be sad and they will convince her to move back in. I can't say that I wouldn't be happy to be in her place. It would be fun.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2013 8:10 AM

Jul 2013
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:
Honestly, I'm just watching it because it is aweful. Its a train wreck with 13 main love interests... We are half way through and we still haven't had a hint of what the chick is thinking... at all. I know, she is enjoying family life because she never had a family before... but omg, boring boring boring character. She needs to pick someone or tell them to leave her alone because she is there sister in the next 5 seconds or the plot is going to blow up taking some of the brothers with it. I doubt that she is going to end up with anyone at the end of the series, but if it is the silver (yeh, 14 main character and I still don't know all the names yet) triplet I'm gonna be POed. But my prediction is that the brothers are going to drive her into a corner, she is going to move out. The borhter will be sad and they will convince her to move back in. I can't say that I wouldn't be happy to be in her place. It would be fun.

The novel has yet to end and there is a 2nd season. So this anime series most probably won't end won't conclude her with anyone.
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
Aug 7, 2013 8:50 AM

Oct 2011
Damn the conflicts starting

Suburu vs Natsume
Azusa vs Tsubaki
Yuusuke vs Fuuto
Aug 7, 2013 9:54 AM

Sep 2009
OMG.. I'm starting to really hate her.. Ugh! she's always saying "family" and yet she doesn't even resist when her brothers kissing her! O.O like WTH!!!? ><
Aug 7, 2013 9:56 AM

Sep 2009
Ramkec said:

This.

xxshiawase said:

AND THIS.
Aug 7, 2013 9:59 AM

Sep 2009
BiscuitRoot said:
This chick is seriously so dense lol.
Anyways, I want to see more of Iori.

ME TOO ^^
Aug 7, 2013 10:27 AM

Jul 2013
Zel_Ezl said:
OMG.. I'm starting to really hate her.. Ugh! she's always saying "family" and yet she doesn't even resist when her brothers kissing her! O.O like WTH!!!? ><

My feelings EXACTLY. I mean in the first episode, she had enough guts to say to Kaname "please don't tease me" when he only gave her a kiss on the cheek but she doesn't do or say anything when Tsubaki and Fuuto kiss her on the lips or when Tsubaki, Subaru, Azusa, and Fuuto basically confess to her. WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN THAT? You are fine with confessions and kisses on the lips but a peck on the cheek is a no-no. WTF.
Aug 7, 2013 11:17 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Ramkec said:
Wow it's so easy to take advantage of that poor girl, a simple kiss, and she's all yours.

Yeah seriously right? She can't even resist a kiss...how can you be okay with a kiss from with someone you don't even like romantically? Well she's a little less annoying than Heroine, but not by much just because of how many guys are after her.

Wataru was so cute taking Juri with him when looking at the pictures :)
Aug 7, 2013 11:29 AM
Jan 2011
The opening:

Masaomi X Ema X wataru......Wow, Masaomi is 15 years Ema's senior which make him a lolicon, Ema on Wataru....makes him 6 years her junior which is another lolicon moment.

Nice to see Azusa with a new look and Futo trasfers to Ema's schoo, I hate that guy, so I'm guessing that Ema and Yuusuke are in their final year in High School.

Suba Vs Natsu , Tsubaki Vs Azu.....looks like the competition is heating up.
Aug 7, 2013 12:13 PM
Mar 2012
Arrrgh, that girl! She just lets anyone do anything with her. She's more like a doll that can move on its own than a living, thinking person (especially thinking). Every cat has more of a personality and a free will!
Aug 7, 2013 2:06 PM

Sep 2008
Busted!

So whole main romance will be between Tsubaki and Azusa?
I will lol so hard if she really end up with one of her brothers,
and all guys will flirt with her, kiss her, try to kiss her, hug, confess they love... etc
but in the end all guys will be like: Oh, that's ok. Glad you're happy! xD

And heroine, really piss me off that...
Really, I think Amnesia heroine is better than this one...
Aug 7, 2013 3:56 PM

Sep 2012
xxshiawase said:

Yes, she has a NAME!
How an heroine don't have a name?
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Aug 7, 2013 4:07 PM

Jun 2009
Wataru is like 10 and he's talking about love ok

Will the other brother's do anything about this?? WHERE THE HELL IS JULI WHEN YOU NEED HIM
Aug 7, 2013 4:09 PM

Nov 2008
I'm personally not a fan of Tsubaki.
Aug 7, 2013 4:11 PM

Jan 2013
This is such a guilty pleasure to watch, usually I'm not one for reverse harems but this one has so many cute guys > <
I am really cheering for Tsubaki. :3 I hope he gets with main chara.
It was really sad to see him fighting with Azusa > <
I can't wait for next ep!
'Dreams Start by Believing' ~ Haruhi Suzumiya

Aug 7, 2013 6:16 PM

Jul 2013
Lol'd at the beginning with Wataru confessing to his sister. C'mon dude you're like 10, wake up. Also, Tsubaki and Fuuto both need a large dick slap to the face omfg. You can't just go around doing whatever the fuck you want. Felt pretty bad for Azusa. They all have the same feelings but at least one knows where to draw the damn line.
Aug 7, 2013 6:29 PM

Jun 2013
I want to see more of Kaname, sigh. It's like he doesn't even exist. I'm still rooting for Subaru but Ema doesn't deserve him or any of the brothers for that matter. There's NOTHING interesting about her and she's so bland. I honestly don't know what they see in her. Wataru confessing his love to Ema, lol. He's too young for her and it's kind of weird. o.O This is the only show I don't mind watching from "illegal" streaming websites and that's saying something.
Aug 7, 2013 7:12 PM

Jun 2008
awesome episode! and the unexpected Tsubaki kiss again
cant wait for ep.7

Aug 7, 2013 8:21 PM

Jun 2012
Takashi981 said:
Wataru is like 10 and he's talking about love ok

And I really can't bring myself to support the idea of Tsubaki and Ema. I just find Tsubaki incredibly annoying... He was endearing at first, but now he's acting like a spoiled child.

But it seems like there's no hope for my wished Natsume and Ema ending so... sigh... I guess I support Azusa and Ema now. At least Azusa isn't pushy.
You do not wish to destroy others,
you simply wish to destroy yourself.
Aug 7, 2013 11:27 PM

Oct 2012
tingy said:

Yeah seriously right? She can't even resist a kiss...how can you be okay with a kiss from with someone you don't even like romantically?

I get kissed a lot by my family members but definitely not in the lips or "i love you in that way". .-.

I dont know why I'm watching this but it's better than Makai Ouji, for me anyway...
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Aug 8, 2013 1:04 AM

May 2013
Ema's influence changed everybody. They're all starting to fight each other.

In other news, many of them are continuing to make their moves.
Fuuto moves to Ema and Yuusuke's school.
Azusa gives his childhood picture to Ema. He also gave her an album.
Natsume gives Ema a new game.
Iori promises to give Ema a flower.

Something happened in the past between Natsume and Subaru.
Tsubaki and Azusa are fighting.
I wonder where this chaos will lead us.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 8, 2013 1:42 AM

Oct 2010
Neer said:
They all have the same feelings but at least one knows where to draw the damn line.

Fucking this, seriously. I hate the whole "nice guys finish last" of reverse harems. Also I'm pretty surprised by the amount of people shipping NatsuEma. Best pairing imho. Azusa was pretty sweet this episode.

Pretty excited for Yuusuke next episode, hope he punches Fuuto in the face.
Aug 8, 2013 2:29 AM

Nov 2007
I need more Iori tbh :/
Aug 8, 2013 5:21 AM

Jan 2008
Itermin8rX said:

I dont know why I'm watching this but it's better than Makai Ouji, for me anyway...

I still get kicks from BroCon because Alternate Character Interpretation, but the second part of the sentence... yeah. Definitely.
Aug 8, 2013 8:06 AM

Mar 2011
Looks like these are the ones who will battle it out
Aug 8, 2013 8:11 AM
May 2008
I don't know why I'm watching this either. Probably to see if there's something better than Ouran <3.

Anyway, seiyuu of Chi has the easiest job ever - "Eh?" "Eh?!" "Eh". Worst female character I've ever seen. She's like a puppet :/ ...
I think this series is for bish-lovers only.
Aug 8, 2013 9:31 AM

Jun 2013
Hehehe, my Tsubema ship is going well >:3
But, I can tell they're not going to get together by the end of the series :/...oh well, Tsubaki x Azusa xD

I love the teasing Fuuto does too >///<
Gahhh why does this have to be incest?!?! It's so right...but so wrong ;~;
Aug 8, 2013 9:32 AM

Jun 2011
reiko_ said:
Looks like these are the ones who will battle it out

IN AMERICAN IDOL
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.