Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 19, 2013 4:34 PM

Jan 2013
I don't like anime where everything is unexplained and stuff happens randomly. Characters are introduced randomly.
Jul 19, 2013 4:34 PM

Nov 2011
im like repeating the ending over and over
Hate Keeps me warm
Jul 19, 2013 4:50 PM

Feb 2012
Loved the episode. ED was cute.

Saw no Plutia in the ED. Sad-Face.
Jul 19, 2013 4:52 PM

May 2012
Jul 19, 2013 5:09 PM

May 2012
GrayFT said:

Magiquone disguising herself as one of the servants is 1st game reference, she does that in every nation.

Oh yeah, i forgot that. It's been ages since I played the first game

RediceRyan said:
I don't like anime where everything is unexplained and stuff happens randomly. Characters are introduced randomly.

yeah, this is for those of us who have played the games already
Jul 19, 2013 5:26 PM

Jul 2010
There're so many good voice actresses in this! :D

Blanc is freaking scary in the beginning! She's just too overprotective, exactly to prevent things like a kidnapping. Kidnapper "Trick-sama" is pretty damn gross. Why do they have to throw a pedo undertone in there? "Little girls are the best", ugh Japan. >.<

Other than that a pretty enjoyable episode. We got to see Vert and Blanc's transformations for the first time too. :)

I'm missing something though, something small like... a point? A plot? Where is this going?

Jul 19, 2013 5:38 PM

Oct 2010
This ep was pretty fun to watch. Neptune in her hoodie is back!!! So many Mario references at that amusement park the girls were going to. It seems like Trick and Linda got demoted to just kidnappers for hire lolz. That scene with Trick was just disturbing. Good thing the other girls came in time to rescue the twins. The ending visuals remind me a lot of Mondaiji's ending (with the chibis dancing and all). Lmao after the ending. Guess Abnes doesn't really want to save kids after all. So far, my favourite transformations are Blanc's, followed by Noire's, and then Neptune's. Hopefully we get to see the Candidates transform soon.

Note to self: Never insult Vert's chest.

http://nep-anime.tv/story.html
It seems like the girls are visiting Leanbox next. So excited to see 5pb. and her concerts. Hopefully we get a few theme song cameos in there.
YoxalLoyalJul 19, 2013 5:41 PM
Jul 19, 2013 5:39 PM

Jul 2013
Really liked the episode! That pedo monster was very creepy thought O . O
My favorite part of the episode was when Blanc transformed, she's my favorite goddess :D
Jul 19, 2013 5:44 PM

Jul 2011
Very pleased with this episode. I only hope they pick on poor 'underling' more in the upcoming episodes. D:

So many Nintendo references as well, Mario, Tetris.. even the Satellaview, A long forgotten system addon thing that no one should even hope to know was brought up.

Great ep, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in Leanbox!
Jul 19, 2013 6:29 PM

Aug 2011
BLANC! <3

Neptune got her default costume.
Jul 19, 2013 7:36 PM

Sep 2012
Blanc is love <333
Jul 19, 2013 7:37 PM

Apr 2013
Vert and Blanc's transformation scenes are nothing compare to Noire's.
Jul 19, 2013 8:10 PM

May 2013
Damn that monster is a perv.
Jul 19, 2013 8:20 PM

Jul 2012
Remind me never to get on Blanc's bad side. Wanted to see Neptune's transformation again ):

The ED is so cute omfg.
Jul 19, 2013 9:12 PM

Feb 2008
This was hilarious and super cute. Much more lighthearted than the first episode which is always good. Only thing I'm concerned about is the pace that the villains are being introduced at. Abnes, CFW Trick, Underling-chan, Arfoire, Rei... hopefully the show doesn't try to do more than it's capable of in the 12 episodes. More slice of life and episodes like this is all we need.

And that ED is the best thing ever.
Jul 19, 2013 9:32 PM

Dec 2011
Blanc confirmed for best girl.
Jul 19, 2013 10:10 PM

Apr 2009
Elite60 said:
The ED was pretty cute at the beginning and then let's bounce on big breasts!

My thoughts pretty much.

Good to see more familiar faces from the games.
Jul 19, 2013 10:34 PM

Feb 2012
Dat ED... glorious.
Jul 19, 2013 10:37 PM
Jul 2018
That ending is too strong.

Damn those team rocket references xD
Jul 19, 2013 10:43 PM
Oct 2012
I'm a huge Nintendo and Lowee family fan so I loved this episode. So many Nintendo references with the coins, pipes, the Satellaview, and of course, Team Rocket blasting off again!!! :P It's always fun watching Blanc kick ass.

But still... I thought the part where CFW Trick is licking Rom and Ram was... I don't even know what to say. That part was omitted in mk2 for a reason wasn't it? So why is it in here?!

... And that's why mk2 was rated M.
Jul 19, 2013 11:11 PM

Aug 2010
Smashking said:

But still... I thought the part where CFW Trick is licking Rom and Ram was... I don't even know what to say. That part was omitted in mk2 for a reason wasn't it? So why is it in here?!

What do you mean, omitted? Trick licked dem lolis alright in mk2, we just didn't get to see it in motion (unless you count the fights against him^^)

Anyways, nice nintendo reference overall (who'da thunk?), and nice to see vert&blanc in action.
I only wish we would see the CPU candidated transforming, too. I want black sister goodness =(
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 19, 2013 11:55 PM
Oct 2012
Wordsmith said:
Smashking said:

What do you mean, omitted? Trick licked dem lolis alright in mk2, we just didn't get to see it in motion (unless you count the fights against him^^)

Anyways, nice nintendo reference overall (who'da thunk?), and nice to see vert&blanc in action.
I only wish we would see the CPU candidated transforming, too. I want black sister goodness =(
Sorry, I meant the CG scene was removed.

I'm a fan of Blanc (second favourite character after Nepgear) so it was nice to see her kick some ass.
I'm sure we'll see the CPU Candidates transform at some point. My guess is, they'll redo the beginning of mk2 and then instead of just Nepgear, all of them will be there and then they'll win.
Jul 20, 2013 3:04 AM

May 2013
Im deeply inlove with the transformation of neptune. Hahahaha this Anime is so Relaxing to watch. and that person with the Pervert robot was he/she a boy or a girl?
Jul 20, 2013 3:32 AM

Apr 2012
10/10

Just. Too. Good.

It compliments my liking of the series, I've just bought all 3 games and they're arriving Monday. Shoutouts to other games, the whole idea of them being consoles.

This is just TOO GOOD.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 20, 2013 5:26 AM

May 2012
Smashking said:
Sorry, I meant the CG scene was removed.

There was nothing removed from Mk2. At all.

Also, I haven't seen Funi's subs yet, but Trick wasn't all that bad really. My guess from seeing Funi's subs of the first episode, things were blown out of proportion and liberally applied again.
Jul 20, 2013 6:06 AM

Nov 2012
hee... not really bad :3 it getting interesting.. new enemy show up :3
those 2 guys is really funny XD especially the weird lolicon one! XD

nseika said:
That's terribly harsh ^^;
Very courageous way to pick a fight with a Goddess

holy.. ! XD damn one of my favorite scene in this episode XD awesome pedo XD ! XD
Jul 20, 2013 6:45 AM
Jul 2018

Jul 20, 2013 8:02 AM

Jan 2013
Putting this on hold cuz I'm a nice guy and wont drop it entirely.I have atleast a little faith that this might get better so I will watch it when it finishes.

So far these 2 episodes have been nothing but average if not below.I hope it will not let my hopes go to waste.
Jul 20, 2013 8:41 AM

May 2012
marian11 said:
Putting this on hold cuz I'm a nice guy and wont drop it entirely.I have atleast a little faith that this might get better so I will watch it when it finishes.

So far these 2 episodes have been nothing but average if not below.I hope it will not let my hopes go to waste.

if you think that now, I doubt you'll find it better later. Have you played the games?
Jul 20, 2013 8:44 AM

May 2013
Funny? What are you, 10? This is completely putrid, truly the worst of the season.

The hilarious part is the delusional fans who have played the game, desperatly implying this anime is "good" or/and "funneh".
Jul 20, 2013 8:48 AM

May 2010
I love Blanc(Did not expect her to have a violent personality. She looked so sleepy and emotionless xD) and Noire. Also Nepgear and Uni.

Mario references xD

Abnes is interesting. I wanted her to mear Noire or Vert and see her reaction xD Okay, even Vert got my attention now.

"Yeah, I figured" < favorite line of the episode xD

Blanc = Waifu material!
TragicRomanceJul 20, 2013 8:53 AM
Jul 20, 2013 8:58 AM

Apr 2012
Mizusi said:
Funny? What are you, 10? This is completely putrid, truly the worst of the season.

The hilarious part is the delusional fans who have played the game, desperatly implying this anime is "good" or/and "funneh".

Different people, different tastes, son. We're not sorry for your inconvenience.

Autocrat said:
Jul 20, 2013 8:58 AM

May 2012
TragicRomance said:
I love Blanc(Did not expect her to have a violent personality. She looked so sleepy and emotionless xD) and Noire. Also Nepgear and Uni.

Mario references xD

Abnes is interesting. I wanted her to mear Noire or Vert and see her reaction xD Okay, even Vert got my attention now.

"Yeah, I figured" < favorite line of the episode xD

Blanc = Waifu material!

Underling's dialogue is always great!
I'm guessing you haven't played the games yet? you should if you're enjoying this! I personally am considering this better than the games, but the games are still lots of fun!

Mizusi said:

Then please do drop the show. Comments like this are not any good for healthy discussion of any sort.
Jul 20, 2013 9:00 AM

Aug 2012
Does anyone know who is voicing Linda?
.................................................................................
Jul 20, 2013 9:09 AM

May 2012
Romedbaumann said:

EDIT ah whoops, wrong one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junko_Minagawa
vampkoJul 20, 2013 9:19 AM
Jul 20, 2013 9:32 AM
Jul 2013
Nooooo XD
Ram's Absolute Zero and Rom's Northern Cross could have just finished that CFW Trick easly.
Jul 20, 2013 10:03 AM

Feb 2013
i need money to play the games now :(
Jul 20, 2013 10:07 AM

Nov 2012
IAtePringles said:

just download the emulator.. :p well I dont know if its exist or not :p

Immahnoob said:
10/10

Just. Too. Good.

seriously.. whats wrong with this scene XD
Jul 20, 2013 10:22 AM

Jun 2013
that creepy futuristic Lickitung was hella weird. Blanc kicked so much ass in this ep. and that ED chibis and oppai ftw!
Jul 20, 2013 10:32 AM

Apr 2012
makarov52 said:
IAtePringles said:

Immahnoob said:
10/10

Just. Too. Good.

If you are serious I can explain by "The turtle wants my peaches.".

Think of how the peach is made (And all the sexual innuendos about it).

Think of what the turtle is doing and his current position.

It's both a sexual innuendo AND a shoutout to Mario.

Autocrat said:
Jul 20, 2013 10:55 AM

Aug 2012
vampko said:
Romedbaumann said:

EDIT ah whoops, wrong one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junko_Minagawa

Thank you.
.................................................................................
Jul 20, 2013 11:13 AM

Sep 2012
so a Gentleman only likes little girls and dislikes a woman with big PLOTS...that escalated quickly....LOL

that turtle wants to eat Neptune's Peaches....i shall now call you "PedoTurtle"

that ED is soooooo.....FTW!

xD
Jul 20, 2013 11:18 AM
Mar 2013
i'm sure many people can agree that unless you've played the games. this anime will make no fucking sense to you. that being Said Blanc and Verts transformations were amazing, can't wait to see more of this amazing anime :D
Jul 20, 2013 11:19 AM

Jun 2010
"All I can see is how much they'll sag one day" ROFL.

Lol, poor neptune didn't have the chance to fight. We really need more neptune megami mode.

Also I don't get how is Megami = CPU in translation when Megami = Goddesses. @@

Nice episode. Need more of this moe characters >.>

P.S
Blanc's voice is so Nyarko like when in dere mode lolol. Asumi kana ftw.
Jul 20, 2013 11:43 AM

Apr 2012
Because CPUs are Goddesses.

Autocrat said:
Jul 20, 2013 12:01 PM
Oct 2012
-MgZ_ said:
"All I can see is how much they'll sag one day" ROFL.

Lol, poor neptune didn't have the chance to fight. We really need more neptune megami mode.

Also I don't get how is Megami = CPU in translation when Megami = Goddesses. @@

Nice episode. Need more of this moe characters >.>

P.S
Blanc's voice is so Nyarko like when in dere mode lolol. Asumi kana ftw.
Ah, I can see why some might be confused. Megami = goddess when translated literally. But when they made the translations in the games, the English localization team decided to add in a few more videogame references that weren't found in the Japanese version of the game. CPU instead of goddesses was one of them. They're referred to as both in English. For those who have played the games it makes sense.

And yeah, gotta love how much ass Blanc can kick since she looks so unassuming. That pottymouth also. :P
Jul 20, 2013 12:07 PM

May 2012
Immahnoob said:
makarov52 said:
IAtePringles said:

Immahnoob said:
10/10

Just. Too. Good.

If you are serious I can explain by "The turtle wants my peaches.".

Think of how the peach is made (And all the sexual innuendos about it).

Think of what the turtle is doing and his current position.

It's both a sexual innuendo AND a shoutout to Mario.

Did you catch the other sexual innuendo (in a different scene)?

Though Funi's subs avoided it entirely :(
Jul 20, 2013 12:20 PM

Apr 2012
Another one? I don't think so. This was blatantly obvious.

Maybe remind me the scene or minute.

Autocrat said:
Jul 20, 2013 1:03 PM

May 2013
Immahnoob said:
Different people, different tastes, son. We're not sorry for your inconvenience.

Yeah I won't really rely on someone who unironically likes Haganai, nice try.
>son
lel
Jul 20, 2013 1:13 PM

Apr 2012
Mizusi said:
Immahnoob said:

Yeah I won't really rely on someone who unironically likes Haganai, nice try.
>son
lel

Implying that what I watch defines me. Implying that you can define quality as objective.

Committing the mind projection fallacy and not accepting that he is my son. Kind of sad how low people get to attack something even if they have no way to show how it is bad.

So yeah, you lost, let the logic flow.

Autocrat said:
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2013

98 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 15, 2023 1:34 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

game8910 - Jul 26, 2013

111 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2013

100 by LavaLach »»
Jan 18, 2023 4:48 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

76 by TRAhmet23 »»
Aug 29, 2022 12:50 PM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

99 by LadyLeeMing »»
Feb 22, 2022 4:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.