Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 5, 2013 8:29 AM

Jan 2008
Face_Faith said:

petalshreds said:
Alwerien said:
Ciara said:
I'm pretty sure the red-haired guy can't sing. DOOO SUREBA I'M SINGING IN MY POMPOUS VOICE

Hosoyan's singing voice is actually pretty nice though.

one of the best male seiyuu singer in fact

Definitely agreeing there! o/

Really? Huh, didn't seem like that from what I heard... but it's only one song, if I won't forget later, I'll try to find something else. Maybe it's not his genre. Or I'm being tone-deaf. Thanks for the tips!
Jul 5, 2013 1:31 PM

Mar 2013
I have to admit. I was kinda lost on the talking squirrel. That & I was distracted so I only paid half attention. I'll give it a go again & report back.
Jul 5, 2013 2:08 PM

Feb 2011
SO MANI GAIUS
Jul 5, 2013 5:09 PM
Dec 2012
if they killed off half of the guys (the queers) then this might be alright

the girl is pretty cute though
This community is terrible.
Jul 5, 2013 5:22 PM

Mar 2013
ideefixe said:
if they killed off half of the guys (the queers) then this might be alright

Ha.
Jul 5, 2013 5:42 PM

Oct 2012
millo said:
This is my first time watching reverse harem, and it was... omg how could i say it... CHEESY AND CLICHE!!! The 1st episode literally made me VOMIT all over my monitor. Everything is soooo stupid.
GIRLS... I wanna ask you something, did you really like an anime with story like this? seriously? Not trying to be sexist but... well.... that's pretty shallow...

BUT
BUT
BUT
I find myself enjoying this episode so much, even when i know the story is absolutely terrible. Maybe this is what's called Ultimate guilty pleasure.

this
Jul 5, 2013 8:03 PM

Jun 2012
meh, I know it's only one episode in, but I know I won't like this series.

Her character is so easy to read, and for the guys, there are so many that there is no way I will even try to remember who is who. They act like friends more so than a family, it seems so formal. The episode itself only introduced them, which is all that is expected of a first episode, but it was still a little boring. It doesn't help with the little squirrel and hearing Haruyuki's voice again. Well, the thing I don't mind is her voice, it's very relaxing and shy like her character.

So, that's my opinion. I probably won't like this, but I'm not sure harems are my kind of thing anyway =/

Jul 5, 2013 8:14 PM

Dec 2009
the first ep was ok, I hope this otome game based series will turn out better than Amnesia.

millo said:
The 1st episode literally made me VOMIT all over my monitor.

actually, I have the same reaction when I watch harem (the kinds with full of the fanserive for guys ) anime series.
-Riri-Jul 5, 2013 8:20 PM
Have Questions about Another(eg the cause of the Calamity ?the clues about the Another? etc)?
Join the Another Q&A Club now and find your answers there!

Jul 5, 2013 8:54 PM

Sep 2012
Does Tsubaki have a thing for Azusa? I honestly have no clue I have never seen this show or anything but I see pictures of them being all flirty all the time
Jul 6, 2013 2:36 AM

Apr 2013
Stark700 said:
Not surprised about the pacing of this so far. I'll follow this more through before considering whether to finish it or not after 3-4 episodes.

Also, dat chart:

Brocon, Siscon, Yaoi... uuuhhh what's more? XDD bestiality? jk.

SUUUUBAAARUUU <3_<3 I'm a sucker for you
...if you're going to say what you want to say, you're going to hear what you don't want to hear...
Jul 6, 2013 3:22 AM
Mar 2013
they are too many brothers lol
Jul 6, 2013 7:42 AM

May 2010
Don't know if these can count as spoilers since they are more like theories xD

In the process of noticing it , I fell in love with the OP and ED even more. Humming it now xD Also, I am giving it a 8/10 from 7/10 now:D
TragicRomanceJul 6, 2013 9:50 PM
Jul 6, 2013 9:31 AM

Sep 2011
Felt like I was watching Amnesia again.
Jul 6, 2013 9:52 AM
Mar 2010
millo said:

GIRLS... I wanna ask you something, did you really like an anime with story like this? seriously? Not trying to be sexist but... well.... that's pretty shallow...

Why, of course not. I am a BIG otome game fan and bishie fan AND a romance fan but do you see me singing praises for the AMNESIA anime? No. No, see, most VN adaptations, be it harem or reverse-harem almost always suck.There are a few exceptions of course.
I knew it would be mediocre so I just watch it for whatever good stuff there is, also, this is one of my fave otome games.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 6, 2013 1:06 PM

Jun 2008
I like the twins and the squirrel.
I don't give a crap about the other characters so far.
Jul 6, 2013 2:11 PM

Jun 2012
I have a feeling this anime is going to be terrible but maybe in a so bad it's good way? I ended up quite liking Amnesia at the end mainly because I had the lowest expectations.

I'm liking the twins and the sexy megane lawyer so far. I doubt he's going to get much screentime though because there are just too many characters :(. I think the red head and the twins will probs get the most screentime because they are nearer her age. I can't actually see the heroine ending up with anyone, I was hoping they were going to cover one guy per episode but it doesn't look that way.

The animation wasn't great, OP and ED were ok. I'll probably watch this to the end anyway, I rarely drop anime.
Jul 6, 2013 3:53 PM

Apr 2013
Way too many brothers xD
Jul 6, 2013 9:06 PM

Apr 2008
I think the squirrel was the dealbreaker for me. I can deal with the bland MC (good character design), the nonsensical situation (a mother who gave birth to twelve sons +one adoption??) and the odd fact that none of them had met when their parents got married.

But the squirrel was just too much for me, with its annoying voice, with dialogue crammed with exposition, and the odd reality where he can talk but only understood by one person.
Jul 7, 2013 12:59 AM

Aug 2012
Gero is one of the reasons I'm watching thiiiis.
Kamiya Hiroshi voicing the squirrel, haha.

And f*ck, I think I fell for Subaru
Jul 7, 2013 2:50 AM

Mar 2013
So many brothers! It'll be difficult to remember all their names. When Tsubaki and Azuna were saying compromising things to each other, I was really excited. Haha! The girl reminded me of Amnesia's heroine. Too much "etto ..." and no conversation, I hope she improve with time. The boys are handsome, yes, quite. I will continue watching to see what happens.
Jul 7, 2013 12:10 PM

Jul 2010
Ugh I hate the squirrel but at least the brothers seem interesting, a bit flashy anime but good for a weekly dose of guilty reverse harem pleasure :)
Jul 7, 2013 1:53 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm... When I started to watch I don't thint I like it))) Good thing! The girl is charming and brothers are hot))) My favourite is Tsubaki. Recommend to all!!
Jul 7, 2013 2:54 PM

Apr 2009
Haha! The squirrel isn't really popular. Thought that a talking animal is always appealing, but this one isn't really. HiroC can voice a lot of characters, but a cute animal is not one of them.^-^°
Not much fond of otoge-adaptions but the cast is almost too tempting to ignore (again).
Jul 7, 2013 3:13 PM

Apr 2008
shiroi-ookami said:
Haha! The squirrel isn't really popular. Thought that a talking animal is always appealing, but this one isn't really. HiroC can voice a lot of characters, but a cute animal is not one of them.^-^°
Not much fond of otoge-adaptions but the cast is almost too tempting to ignore (again).

I wouldn't have mind the squirrel as much if it actually served a purpose other than exposition and mother henning the MC. Its just that when you have a show crammed with 14 characters, adding something that makes you go 'huh??', just doesn't seem to help.
Jul 7, 2013 4:20 PM

Apr 2009
True about that.

Among the brothers I also find the monk and the youngest a bit irritating (sry, but Kaji Yukis high-pitched voice makes me cringe)
Jul 7, 2013 6:53 PM

Sep 2011
awesome first episode all the characters are really likeable even ema love the squirrel <3 and favorite brother? I can't decide.
Tsubaki's voice doesn't suit him but I like that he has different voices.
the op and ending are both really good ^^
Jul 7, 2013 9:41 PM

Oct 2012
I just realised another alias for this was 'BroCon', LOL.

Eh, it's okay. Not too good. But I'll continue.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jul 7, 2013 10:25 PM
Feb 2012
It's...soo corny. It even made me blush at one point!! I guess I'll give it another episode or 2; I like reverse harems, but waaay to many characters.
Jul 8, 2013 12:06 AM

Oct 2012
Anyone notice the animation blooper in the second half? They were showing outside right after the half way mark and all of a sudden a flag appears that wasn't there.

Subaru's seiyuu is Ono Daisuke. You know you can't find an anime without both Kamiya and Ono in it. It's a true rarity.
Taiga_TailJul 8, 2013 12:10 AM
Jul 8, 2013 10:28 AM

Jun 2011
Memorizing the names of all the brothers is gonna take some time.

And I knew that they were enacting a script. I knew it all along xD It'd have been a disappointment for me if they were serious >__>'

Decent wish-fulfillment stuff for the girls. Will continue watching until I get bored of the pretty faces.
Jul 8, 2013 3:41 PM

May 2011
I quite like some of their character designs. Probably impossible not to with how many there are. My picks so far are Azusa, Ukyo, Kaname (So Suwabe being his seiyuu helps a lot with that xD;). And does that squirrel turn into a person later or am I channeling too many other harem series?
Jul 8, 2013 7:35 PM

Jan 2008
Okay surprised how many people are watching this show to how many people have already dropped it. I enjoyed this show alot have to wait 3 months or so to wait for it to finish which is really going to annoy me but that is okay it is a pretty good show so far.
Jul 9, 2013 5:56 AM

Jun 2008
dreamingsamurai said:
I can deal with the bland MC (good character design), the nonsensical situation (a mother who gave birth to twelve sons +one adoption??) and the odd fact that none of them had met when their parents got married.

And exactly who said they're married...?
Jul 9, 2013 1:09 PM
Mar 2012
Too many guys in too short of a time for my old brain.

The ED was.... strange.
Jul 9, 2013 1:16 PM
Jun 2012
millo said:
This is my first time watching reverse harem, and it was... omg how could i say it... CHEESY AND CLICHE!!! The 1st episode literally made me VOMIT all over my monitor. Everything is soooo stupid.

It's an Excuse Plot. No one is watching for that. It's just there to make her live together with a bunch of guys.

millo said:

Uh, do you have any idéa how many harem shows directed at boys there is?
Jul 9, 2013 9:48 PM

Sep 2009
Eeh? This is cute but i hate it. They're all in love with their own sister? o.o
Just what the hell is going on with anime now? or JAPAN???

But it's okay since I think Chi won't fall in love with them XD
Jul 9, 2013 11:31 PM

Oct 2010
My Onii-chan complex has woken once more.... >///<
Jul 10, 2013 4:12 AM
Jul 2013
I loved this episode.
Tsubaki~ Azusa~ Omg~
asdfghjk
Im content :3
Jul 10, 2013 4:13 AM
Jul 2013
To be honest its not that bad, since they arent her actual brothers.
And lol Chi probably wont, but people will want a pairing for the end XD
Jul 10, 2013 4:15 AM
Jul 2013
Helpme said:
millo said:

It's an Excuse Plot. No one is watching for that. It's just there to make her live together with a bunch of guys.

millo said:

Uh, do you have any idéa how many harem shows directed at boys there is?

Exactly. Theres Date A Live, To love Ru, Highschool DXD, De Capo
Yes some of them have a interesting plot but girls do need more reverse harems since we barely get any >.> besides, its only 1 episode in so you cant really judge it yet
Jul 10, 2013 11:29 AM

Oct 2008
I'm really enjoying this, but the squirrel is freaking annoying.
Jul 10, 2013 5:29 PM
Nov 2010
I hated this episode I have no hope for the series. If nothing worth watching happens in or at the end of episode 3 that makes me want to watch episode 4 then I'm dropping.

KirstenNintendo said:

I agree thats another reason why I hated the episode. Can we release a snake to eat him or something?
Jul 11, 2013 6:30 PM

Aug 2011
I can't really get into the art style at all, and the voices all seem quite annoying. I wanted to watch this for some delicious yaoi shipping, but that's probably not happening here.
Jul 13, 2013 10:06 AM

Jul 2012
4/5 I actually enjoyed this. It was very entertaining. Going to keep watching. On par with Free! so far XD

Main girl is pretty bland so far but at least she has dialogue compared to Amnesia's Heroine and Arcana's Fel.

KirstenNintendo said:

this
Jul 13, 2013 6:10 PM

May 2013
KirstenNintendo said:

^This. Damn it, Juli.

I like both the OP and the ED.

So many characters... This will take awhile to sink in.
But as far as I know, there's Chi (or at least that's what the squirrel calls her), the main heroine. And she has thirteen new brothers, with two yet to be introduced.

There's Masaomi, the eldest (1st) and a doctor.
There's Wataru, the youngest (13th) who wants to play with his big sister.
Subaru (9th) plays basketball and had a bathroom scene.
Kaname (3rd) is sort of a monk, who's the first to kiss the girl.
There's Iori who's popular. Tsubaki, the first to hug the girl, and his twin Azusa are voice actors. There's Ukyo, a lawyer and the cook. Yuusuke is Chi's classmate. And Fuuto is a singer.
Louis (8th) is a hairdresser.

^Great.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jul 14, 2013 9:03 AM
Jun 2013
I know this show is meant for girls and everything but even knowing that... 13 to 1... my god. It's gonna take a while to remember everyone's name, that's for sure. I think the only guy that really stood out was Wataru - just because of how feminine he was.

Also... is Juli just there? Like is there no explanation as to why a schoolgirl keeps a squirrel as a pet? We just accept that...?
Jul 14, 2013 7:40 PM
Jun 2011
when I was 15 reverse/male harems made me swoon.. now I am laughing so much at the fact that there is 13 guys -1 (Lil bro) after one girl.. Japan stahp! >.< Noooo that's too many damnit! xD welp. If a you're a bishie fanatic this is an anime made in heaven, but honestly, just no. Lol. *cautiously going to watch episode 2* (not being a hypocrite)
Jul 14, 2013 7:43 PM
Jun 2011
vellieu said:
I know this show is meant for girls and everything but even knowing that... 13 to 1... my god. It's gonna take a while to remember everyone's name, that's for sure. I think the only guy that really stood out was Wataru - just because of how feminine he was.

Also... is Juli just there? Like is there no explanation as to why a schoolgirl keeps a squirrel as a pet? We just accept that...?

The squirrel is a cock block
Jul 17, 2013 1:18 AM

Apr 2010
Uhm. . . 13 on 1? Nope. . . .Tsubaki and Azusa's little confession got me majorly confused- not that I mind it. But I knew it wasn't /real/. What's up with the kiss also-

Everyone's trying to kiss or get to sleep with her-- It's bothersome~
Jul 17, 2013 9:08 AM

Oct 2009
Stupid squirrel. This reminds me of Amnesia.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2013

92 by 6Knotty6Thotty6 »»
Mar 23, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.