Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2013 12:49 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Vegeta seems to have the right idea. I wonder why that idea didn't spread more.
Nov 22, 2013 7:19 AM

May 2012
Good to know how Goku actually escaped Namek and pretty nice move he learned! I feel actually quite sad about Yamcha :/ but oh well, lets see what the training will do these 3 years!
Dec 2, 2013 4:06 PM
Sep 2010
Chi Chi use to annoy me, but she doesn't seem all that bad now. Glad that everyone is training. Can't wait to see the new techniques they'll come up with for the battle.
Uploader53
Dec 21, 2013 7:36 PM

Jun 2009
Dec 29, 2013 8:42 PM

Apr 2010
lafingman0 said:

Vegeta seems to have the right idea. I wonder why that idea didn't spread more.

Yea, I would've followed the same routine like Goku too.

Jan 27, 2014 9:47 PM

Oct 2009
I thought in episode 106 he got out of Freeza's spaceship and went flying around on the planet?

I haven't noticed when he got in Ginyu's capsule. I must have watched that episode not carefully enough

And I was surprised in the previous episode: is Goku going to remember all that information? But they came up with a nice plot twist to both keep Goku in-character and tell everyone so-important location and time, thanks to Piccolo
SerhiykoAug 31, 2017 11:49 AM
Mar 27, 2016 9:34 AM

Aug 2013
Vegeta getting pissed as the gap between him and Goku grows larger and larger.
Jul 7, 2016 12:12 AM

Feb 2016
Looks like a series of training eps await. Time to power up guys!

Poor Master Roshi, he was just reading his "magazines" and Goku popped in and left him blind as he took his glasses. lol

Also, that's quite interesting with Goku. So that explains the saiyan pod... well that's some mighty dumb luck for Goku. "Where there's a will, there's a way". Well said, Goku.

"That's a battle he'll never win". Well said, Piccolo. Chi-Chi is worse than any foe xD

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Jul 17, 2016 11:06 AM

Sep 2013
Poor Kuririn. He keeps going to train at Master Roshi's. He's not going to get very far just launching Kamehamehas into the ocean while Roshi pervs out on the beach. Goku just got back after being gone for a year or so. You'd think Kuririn would jump at the chance to train with him!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 24, 2018 4:43 PM

Nov 2017
So everyone's training now, I wonder if after this episode they'll have a time skip for 1 or 2 years. Maybe we'll actually see Gohan as a teenager!

Chi Chi's being annoying again, and Krillin is actually suiting those glasses well. You know, why didn't more people use increased gravity like Vegeta is? They would get much stronger.
You can't miss something until it's gone.
Mar 19, 2019 9:16 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Uploader53 said:
Chi Chi use to annoy me, but she doesn't seem all that bad now. Glad that everyone is training. Can't wait to see the new techniques they'll come up with for the battle.

I stillhate her, I wish she would die and get out of the anime or just calm down for the rest of her life cant stand her

Jul 6, 2019 12:01 PM

Jul 2008
Everyone needs a 300 times gravity room.
Jan 11, 2020 3:16 AM

Mar 2010
So that is how Goku left Namek, lol. Well that is called luck but not sure if it all makes sense. I was slightly confused during that whole scene. Anyway, I was sure we see more of Yardrat, but then again I'm not mad we didn't ;)

Destroying Dr.Gero base is a no go... because of plot things, and because they are fighters :p

And then we go into training mode. No idea why Kuririn stays at Kame-House though. Goku/Piccolo/Gohan can only turn out good for Gohan. Vegeta though is the smartest of them all training in the gravity ship.

Aug 8, 2020 9:34 AM
Jul 2018
I think Bulma had the right idea. Nipping the bud before it grows any further isn't exactly an irrational act. Just because Dr. Gero hasn't attempted anything yet doesn't mean he is not up to something disastrous. It seems to me that all this is an excuse to fight powerful opponents in Goku's case.

Unfortunately, Krillin and Yamcha didn't take up Goku's offer for shared training. While Goku's training routine is out of this world, so to say, he would do well as a martial arts teacher and guide, I am sure.

I have to say, I do not doubt that Gohan is having the time of his life by spending three years training with his father, Goku, and his pseudo-green uncle, Piccolo.
Oct 5, 2020 8:40 PM
May 2019
It seems to be that they wish to see exactly how powerful they can become before they eventually break. I find that interesting. Instead of acting now, they decide to wait out these upcoming three years so that they can fight these cyborgs and figure out their strength on their own. Then I question, exactly how powerful can these cyborgs really be? Apparently, even more powerful than Frieza - the fearsome leader of an imperial army, and a world-destroyer. The technology that the Red Ribbon Army possesses can't exactly be earthly in that case...
Jan 8, 2023 4:27 PM
Jan 2021
decent episode good plot

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 245 Discussion

lostcats - May 20, 2011

17 by Berry-Vodka »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 122 Discussion

MrHatandClogs - Oct 11, 2010

27 by GeoRush »»
Yesterday, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 117 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 13, 2013

17 by GeoRush »»
Apr 24, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 12 Discussion

Yokurama - Feb 13, 2008

15 by Dumb »»
Apr 24, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 291 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jul 27, 2008

46 by satyabrata900 »»
Apr 21, 9:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.